Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Sniep posted:

looked through the rest of series.

cats know all about comfortable places to sit. cats are super smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Web Jew.0 posted:

looked through the rest of series.

tbqh that "series" spans years

the pic above is p. recent like within the last few weeks.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Sniep posted:

tbqh that "series" spans years

the pic above is p. recent like within the last few weeks.

i.e. mr cat is still sniepen

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

fork bomb posted:

Sniep posted:

I said come in! posted:

A near by animal shelter is giving away bunnies. I want a bunny.
they are dumb as a brick
Not true. My bun aka Little Rabbit is quite the smarty. I've trained him to give me kisses on command. Rabbits are awesome bc they poo poo in one place (easy clean-up) and they are just as luvins as a dog or catte.

He might be talking about the shelter. Free bunnies = snake food, or simply something for some rear end in a top hat kid to torture.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

pik_d posted:

they are dumb as a brick
Not true. My bun aka Little Rabbit is quite the smarty. I've trained him to give me kisses on command. Rabbits are awesome bc they poo poo in one place (easy clean-up) and they are just as luvins as a dog or catte.
[/quote]

He might be talking about the shelter. Free bunnies = snake food, or simply something for some rear end in a top hat kid to torture.
[/quote]

whatever kind of critter that's rescued from a shelter is just waiting for a loving person to bond with it. you'd be surprised.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

pik_d posted:

This is also a good point, I did originally mean rabbits as the one I had in my youth was truly an idiot. (It was a blue lop if that means anything. If lops are smart by nature then I got a defective one.)

However, the shelter was pretty dumb, too. I mean, they did a good thing overall, but I can't agree to declawing and that's the thing I feel worst about about mr. cat was before he even got to my house out there he was declawed along with his shots and stuff.

And yea, the shelter wouldnt take a rabbit. This was an hour outside of Albuquerque, NM. Rabbits were target practice out in the canyon, or bird food.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

pik_d posted:

:negative:

my rabbit looks just like your av. follow the white rabbit. they are tops on luvs.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

i don't care if this is a repeat
i just need to see this face and pawpads

Moot1234
Jul 2, 2008

Ridiculously long lasting flavor.

Need emote of :3: reaching critical mass and exploding tia

nail
Jul 15, 2005

I said come in! posted:

I should totally get one of those bunnies. I've been looking at getting a pet. Mostly a cat though, but a bunny would be really great too.
you really should get both for ultimate :3:ness. just imagine the rabbit and the cat all cuddled up on the couch together and falling asleep

nail
Jul 15, 2005

this is a plan that cannot fail

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

I said come in! posted:

I should totally get one of those bunnies. I've been looking at getting a pet. Mostly a cat though, but a bunny would be really great too.

ionno go read the pi rabbit megathread

Pet Stain
Dec 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fBhMB9ExVk

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

i am that marmot. my name is douggo and i am owned by a 12 year old girl. feed me biscuits immediately or i will come into your house and bite your cats

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

what a goony creature

sittin on he fat little rump

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kirk posted:

i am that marmot. my name is douggo and i am owned by a 12 year old girl. feed me biscuits immediately or i will come into your house and bite your cats

*coughs gently* thats a graham cracker you limey gently caress

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
*farts gently* oi some bird nicked me biscuit, im right chafed

tboneDX
Jan 27, 2009

Sniep posted:

Am I the only one who immediately saw batman?

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ

ET Phone Ho
Jun 27, 2005
sup didnt read teh thread. just maade a stevia drink per dan quinn rules. lifting a cammel would be quite easy. a miracle

SirLoin
Mar 9, 2004

Let all your conscious go and blow it by the O

Rider284 posted:

sup didnt read teh thread. just maade a stevia drink per dan quinn rules. lifting a cammel would be quite easy. a miracle

get out

ET Phone Ho
Jun 27, 2005
its you youre the GetOut

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.

thatte catte is dumb

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Rider284 posted:

its you youre the GetOut

yes he is the :getout: because that's what he's told you to do

and you should

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
xpost from pi

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
great post 5ive

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kirk posted:

great post 5ive

ET Phone Ho
Jun 27, 2005

pik_d posted:

yes he is the :getout: because that's what he's told you to do

and you should

thx ill take it into consideration and write it in my journal

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Does anyone else's cat function as a simple thermometer?

Basically on a hot day they stretch out wherever they're lying, and on cold days they curl up, meaning that length of cat is proportional to the temperature.

Today is a coldish day

(and before anyone takes the piss out of the paintwork quality. It's a rented house and it's suffering from subsidence, we give it a few years before it's completely hosed, and plan to have moved out by then, so no I'm not going to re-paint the windows)

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
jeet chris look at all that hair you disgusting gently caress

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Kirk posted:

jeet chris look at all that hair you disgusting gently caress

no poo poo i dont give a gently caress about the paint chipping but how bout you vacuum and clean your blinds once in a lifetime jesus gently caress

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Sniep posted:

no poo poo i dont give a gently caress about the paint chipping but how bout you vacuum and clean your blinds once in a lifetime jesus gently caress

cats love living in a nest of their own hair though.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

hot dog meat burger posted:

cats love living in a nest of their own hair though.

no, they love spreading their hair there. They don't mind clean places. I have proof, I don't live like poo poo and mr. cat is fine.

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

It only takes about a week to go back to about that state, then never gets any worse, and we don't actually use that room so I really don't care.

Also nice combination of images at the top while writing this reply

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Sniep posted:

no, they love spreading their hair there. They don't mind clean places. I have proof, I don't live like poo poo and mr. cat is fine.

hes filled with a profound unhappiness that you can't see because cats dont have facial expressions

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

hot dog meat burger posted:

cats dont have facial expressions
this is utter bullshit and 100% wrong-o

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

Sniep posted:

this is utter bullshit and 100% wrong-o
           /