Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

GravityDaemon posted:

So Fiorentina are having trouble closing the deal with a sponsor so in the meantime they'll have this on their kits

It means "Football is fun!"

Jesus, just leave it blank. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

wayth posted:

Jesus, just leave it blank. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea?

But football is fun!

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Is anyone else having trouble registering for soccertriads. I enter all my info, then set a password (or even when i dont and say I dont want an account), and agree to terms and services. But when i click it says I havent filled out all the required fields. But I have! arg. i just want my drat Klose jersey

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

BlueBayou posted:

Is anyone else having trouble registering for soccertriads. I enter all my info, then set a password (or even when i dont and say I dont want an account), and agree to terms and services. But when i click it says I havent filled out all the required fields. But I have! arg. i just want my drat Klose jersey

It wouldn't let me go through with any order, so I went and checked all my info. I had the "shipping same as billing address" box checked but it didn't copy anything over, after I entered all the info it would go through. Oddly enough, however, it wouldn't check out with google checkout. I used paypal (and ate the $2 shipping fee) and everything went through. I don't know if you're having anything like that problem, but if anyone else is maybe this will help them.

Also, does anyone know where I could get a Dinamo Kiev jersey? I really want an old sheva one, but I'd settle on a new sheva too. I tried their site and all the ukrainian confused me.

Kouerson
Mar 5, 2008

If you die in Canada, you die in real life.

w00bi posted:

Still laughing. :laugh:

At least it's better than the 07-08 Neon Green kit.

That kit is pimp, no lie.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

wayth posted:

They should just make last years third kit the away. It's a shame it only was used a handful of times.

Palace have you covered on that.

Or would do if attaching files worked.

If it doesn't http://www.cpfc.co.uk/javaImages/6f/dc/0,,10323~8903791,00.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnac posted:

But football is fun!

I like it, more clubs should forego sponsors to put nice messages on their kits :3:

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

SteadfastMeat posted:

I like it, more clubs should forego sponsors to put nice messages on their kits :3:

"Remember to turn off your lights when you park" is what I envision...

Hopefully it sounds better in Italian.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

Mr.AARP posted:

"Remember to turn off your lights when you park"

Ricordarsi di spegnere le luci quando si parcheggia.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
What's 'Please don't throw fruit at black people'?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Abbraccio una felpa

ibroxmassive posted:

Si prega di non gettare frutta a persone di colore

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
I prefer,

"Dive bene, bastardi"

Stim
Sep 6, 2006

We are not feeling edgy; the system is feeling nervous.

GravityDaemon posted:

So Fiorentina are having trouble closing the deal with a sponsor so in the meantime they'll have this on their kits

It means "Football is fun!"

Shame because that kit actually looks pretty nice minus that. The only conclusion for Fiorentina is to bring back Nintendo!

Wish the Milan home kit would hurry up and get released so I can see good quality pictures of it. :(

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

ibroxmassive posted:

poo poo, I just spit coffee everywhere when I read that :lol:. I can see why Balotelli wants to get out.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
"Losing Is OK As Long As You're Having Fun"

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mr.AARP posted:

poo poo, I just spit coffee everywhere when I read that :lol:. I can see why Balotelli wants to get out.

It's the Spanish that do this, but ok.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

GravityDaemon posted:

It's the Spanish that do this, but ok.

Juventus

Fiorentina

Inter (although this one talks about Italy in general)

Those are three of the biggest clubs in the country.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

Don't forget Roma!

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Or Lazio but that doesn't need a link

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

ibroxmassive posted:

Juventus

Fiorentina

Inter (although this one talks about Italy in general)

Those are three of the biggest clubs in the country.

I was talking about the fruit thing; not general racism. Im well aware of the problem.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

GravityDaemon posted:

I was talking about the fruit thing; not general racism. Im well aware of the problem.

Fair enough, doubt Fiorentina would get away with 'Please stop calling black people niggers' though

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

ibroxmassive posted:

Fair enough, doubt Fiorentina would get away with 'Please stop calling black people niggers' though

Obviously not in those words, but if you're gonna put a bunch of bold text capital letters on your shirt, an anti-racism message would actually be a good idea.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
KICK RACISM etc was actually a pretty good one.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

w00bi posted:

Don't forget Roma!

And don't forget Totti said it was bullshit and Balotelli made it up.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

calcio posted:

And don't forget Totti said it was bullshit and Balotelli made it up.

Yes, let's trust this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrjf6R5ZDaw

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

w00bi posted:

Yes, let's trust this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrjf6R5ZDaw
Yea you're right being a hothead and a stupid challenge makes you a racist. Let's trust the 19 year old immature kid whose own team doesn't like him. And not one person backed him up on those claims.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
I've never seen any real indication that anyone other than the fans disliked Balotelli at Inter.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

I dig it. Too bad the team's only gonna get to wear it like three times this year before their inevitable fall from the Europa League.

what colour was the third kit last year because the cynic in me says that this shirt is an attempt to undermine the alternative shirt campaign.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

what colour was the third kit last year because the cynic in me says that this shirt is an attempt to undermine the alternative shirt campaign.

I doubt it. There were leaked pictures of this shirt months ago. According to my browser history, it was last January.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
New HMFC:

Fans pretty much hate it.

p.s. I have no idea what they're meant to be looking at.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

It was similar in color but the pattern changes things quite a bit. The gray/black color isn't new though:

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Just got my package today.

Ordered June 8th,

Received July 19th.

I'm absolutely ecstatic with the way these came out. 90$ for 3 shirts and a pair of matching shorts? I ended up getting a new home with Skrtel on the back, a 2009 Champions league in white with Torres on the back and an England world cup jersey with Gerrard on the back.

Considering around where I lived, they jacked the prices of England shirts up to 175$ each, this is very good.

Absolutely amazing.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
It should probably be said that at one point Inter fans made a banner for Balotelli which basically said "we dont care that you're black, we hate you because you're poo poo".

So yeah, Balotelli.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I'm flying to Munich today for an epic European road trip. It's going to take a lot of restraint to not buy a few kits :3

My plan includes the following stadium tours tourist destinations:
Munich: 1860 (already own Bayern 2010 CL kit)
Vienna: Rapid Wien?
Salzburg: RB Salzburg?
Florence: FOOTBALL IS FUN. Possibly so bad that it becomes awesome?
Genoa: Sampdoria?
Monaco: AS Monaco?
Marseille: DROIT AU BUT--not sure how I feel about the second kit
Switzerland: The Young Boys faux-Tottenham shirt might be a good call. Considering I live in the Los Angeles area, Westside seems like an interesting sponsor.
Kaiserslautern: Buying the home shirt for sure. Wonder if they will put Klose's name on it :v:
Luxembourg: uhh
Monchengladbach: Not impressed. But I'm going for the friendly v Liverpool on Aug 1, so a Gerrard shirt may be in the cards
Cologne: ok, probably not buying an FC Koln shirt
Frankfurt: see above, RE: Eintracht Frankfurt, though I'm digging the badge
Nuremberg: eh
Berlin: I do like the Hertha BSC logo (Deutsche Bahn)

I'm open to other shirt suggestions. That Werder Bremen home shirt with Ozil is probably a must-buy, but I have no clue how I'm going to get it customized outside of Bremen.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
All those clubs are poo poo and customizing kits is for faggots.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Mandalay posted:

I'm open to other shirt suggestions. That Werder Bremen home shirt with Ozil is probably a must-buy, but I have no clue how I'm going to get it customized outside of Bremen.

first i want to say that i envy you very much :) enjoy your trip!

then i wanted to give you some advice regarding buying kits in germany, especially munich (since i'm from munich). i just called the shop where i buy my kits and they have both the 1860 and Werder Bremen kits avaiable in all sizes.

it s located very centrally in the city at "marienplatz" where you'd probably have gone anyways, thats why i picked it. the shop is called "sport münzinger" and is the same building as the "rathaus" (city hall):

Click here for the full 630x686 image.

only problem is, they cant put özils name & number on it. they have to wait until werder bremen sends them the final squad numbers and customization kits and cant individually put özils name on it because of some copyright poo poo. also the guy told me that özil will be sold so they probably wont get any özil kits...

short version: you can put your name on it, but atm no player names/numbers outside of bremen...

cadmaniak
Nov 21, 2006

Le God

ephex posted:

short version: you can put your name on it, but atm no player names/numbers outside of bremen...
Guess you could say your name is özil

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

Mandalay posted:

I'm flying to Munich today for an epic European road trip. It's going to take a lot of restraint to not buy a few kits :3

My plan includes the following stadium tours tourist destinations:
Munich: 1860 (already own Bayern 2010 CL kit)
Vienna: Rapid Wien?
Salzburg: RB Salzburg?
Florence: FOOTBALL IS FUN. Possibly so bad that it becomes awesome?
Genoa: Sampdoria?
Monaco: AS Monaco?
Marseille: DROIT AU BUT--not sure how I feel about the second kit
Switzerland: The Young Boys faux-Tottenham shirt might be a good call. Considering I live in the Los Angeles area, Westside seems like an interesting sponsor.
Kaiserslautern: Buying the home shirt for sure. Wonder if they will put Klose's name on it :v:
Luxembourg: uhh
Monchengladbach: Not impressed. But I'm going for the friendly v Liverpool on Aug 1, so a Gerrard shirt may be in the cards
Cologne: ok, probably not buying an FC Koln shirt
Frankfurt: see above, RE: Eintracht Frankfurt, though I'm digging the badge
Nuremberg: eh
Berlin: I do like the Hertha BSC logo (Deutsche Bahn)

hey can you buy me stuff and ship it to me when you get stateside

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Murkyhumor posted:

I didn't see this posted, but new Fulham shirt.

quotin' this from paaaages ago because I was on probation.
At first I didn't like the banner below the label, but, now after a few days, I don't care as much.

Also, here's hoping Jol can keep the momentum going.
I would have liked Sven but, ces't la vie.

I do wonder how much of the 1.5 billion Fayed got will creep it's way into the coffers. (also if fulham could end up in Qatar Holding's portfolio)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomSellek
Jan 31, 2008
Arrogant, dumb, meat headed and stubborn. Please disregard and move on.

Mandalay posted:

You can buy shirts online, it won't be any more expensive really, spend all your money on beer.