Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

z0ratio sexhaver posted:

:3:

^bebbeh and mama :3

achewood love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

quote from a million pages ago: no, i just found it somewhere, dont remember where

Oh ok cool. She lives in SF so I figured you might know her.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

fork bomb posted:

^bebbeh and mama :3

achewood love

no dont do that

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Kirk posted:

yeah it was a stray kitten they found and they fed it and it kept following them so they picked it up and off they went.

i mean eventually a cat is gonna naturally not mind sleeping on you if that's all it does 24/7

found the utoob for the story, but not the article.

I also found a chicken laying a kitten

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyFNX1iBXiI

that cat wants its drat toy

Max Facetime
Apr 18, 2009

rotor posted:

holy poo poo your house is on fire, someone call the fire brigade

also nice cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

and yes, i DO live in a gay disco for lumberjacks, thanks for noticing

wat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

graph posted:

wat

i was making a self-deprecating remark re: my unfinished basement and creative lighting solutions

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

fork bomb posted:

cat owns

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Tom Collins posted:

cat owns

tc get us some updates on your cattes stat!

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

fork bomb posted:

tc get us some updates on your cattes stat!

sure i have a bunch of good catte pics that i should post, maybe tonight

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

BorderPatrol posted:

dis my cat just kickin' it

scared as hell
https://www.mencanstoprape.org

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

hehe.. Tidy Cats

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

bamzilla posted:

hehe.. Tidy Cats

never seen a litter box that big. it's like a litter igloo.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
it sorta keeps the smell isolated if your cats poo poo smells bad ther's like a hepa filter on top

plus you dont have to look at cat poo poo all day but that's a disadvantage too since you gotta be extra sure it's clean

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
saw my friend's cat making GBS threads in the yard and when it turned and saw us watching it freaked out and started doing backflips around the yard

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

got dat wmd posted:

it sorta keeps the smell isolated if your cats poo poo smells bad ther's like a hepa filter on top

No filter on top. There is a grate and you flip it and ideally the clean litter falls to the bottom and all the clumped poop and piss fall into the grate but I don't think anyone that owned a real cat designed it because all the piss clumped litter stuck to the bottom/top. It was a horrible litterbox.

Sorry there is a picture of cats.

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 27, 2010

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
our office cat has one of those automatic litterboxes where after he uses it a mechanical rake comes out and pushes the poo into a plastic container that you then remove and throw out

it's pretty cool but there's probably a lot of cats that wouldn't go near it

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
i had a cat genie my cat used it all of 1 times in 6 months so i gave it away

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah im p sure my cat would just puff up and go RRR and go pinch one off in the tub instead

Spazz
Nov 17, 2005

haveblue posted:

our office cat has one of those automatic litterboxes where after he uses it a mechanical rake comes out and pushes the poo into a plastic container that you then remove and throw out

it's pretty cool but there's probably a lot of cats that wouldn't go near it

Yeah I had one of those and it was a piece of poo poo. Literally. It would rotate the bin that the cat would poo poo in and it would get jammed and I would wake up in the middle of the night to a loud whirring and CLICK-whr-CLICK-whr-CLICK-whr-CLICK as it tries to pick up the clumped cat piss.

This was a first generation thing, maybe they've fixed it with newer ones and more powerful motors.

Also, office cats are :3: as gently caress

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYm1qIRnqQk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYm1qIRnqQk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

i want ne of those automatic catte litter boxes, cause i am lazy as gently caress, plus it'd be p hilarious to see that poo poo chase the cattes while they're taking a poo poo

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Yakattak posted:

i want ne of those automatic catte litter boxes, cause i am lazy as gently caress, plus it'd be p hilarious to see that poo poo chase the cattes while they're taking a poo poo

= cats making GBS threads anywhere but the litterbox

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
Is your cat a pirate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz4GfjLPMp4

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

ShadowHawk posted:

Is your cat a pirate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz4GfjLPMp4

the part about liners are true. tried that poo poo at the beginning and they're bunk. otherwise this system delivers nothing but a gold-panning approach to cat poo poo. eventually you're going to have to dump the pissed-on cat litter for new.

i do approve of cattes wearing eye patches. voted 5.

hass
Aug 10, 2004

by Ozma
I flush the cat toilets every two days. if they're not sleeping, which is never, they sit, watch and wait. soon as i'm done, they promptly hop in. then i post-scoop again. They should give me a high-five but they don't.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Our cat is old and her kidneys started to go last year. She's been on some pills that have really helped her kidney function and over the past couple of weeks she's been much more energetic and adventurous, like when she was younger. So she disappears in the garden for a couple of hours (she usually doesn't leave our garden) and comes back totally soaked and miserable even though it hadn't rained today.

We rinsed her off in case she'd landed in something nasty or something, dried her off and noticed later on that she wasn't moving very well and her tail was all the way down. One trip to the vet later and it turns out one of her lower (probably just by the tail) vertebrae got dislocated. Some dick either threw something containing water at her or soaked her and then kicked her. Considering the landscape here, there's no other good explanation.

So now she's old, her kidneys are failing, she can barely jump up on the sofa because of the pain and she has to take more pills to take the swelling down etc., which won't help with her kidneys :(

Why people be dicks to cattes.

edit: here she is recuperating in a spare duvet

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

NLJP fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jul 27, 2010

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Why are people dicks in general :(

Hope your catte gets better

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

fork bomb posted:

never seen a litter box that big. it's like a litter igloo.

at my old house my cats had exactly this litter box. It was a small house and I didn't want it to smell like cat poo poo all the time so I sealed off a window with a cat door and built a tube out from the window and down to the litter box using hvac ducting with carpet inside it so the cattes could climb properly.

cats fuckin loved it, they spent a buncha time hangin out in the tube sleeping.

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

fork bomb posted:

= cats making GBS threads anywhere but the litterbox

Or just breaking the scoop thing, It's a shame the PI thread "how is my cat managing to poo poo on the ceiling" is now gone* because the end result of that was hilarious. The cat had managed to bend the scoop arm in such a way that it caught after gathering up the poo poo, and when it finally pulled free it flicked the cat poo poo up at which point it stuck to the ceiling.

*well there's no meaningful search for Archives so it may as well be gone.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Lum posted:

Or just breaking the scoop thing, It's a shame the PI thread "how is my cat managing to poo poo on the ceiling" is now gone* because the end result of that was hilarious. The cat had managed to bend the scoop arm in such a way that it caught after gathering up the poo poo, and when it finally pulled free it flicked the cat poo poo up at which point it stuck to the ceiling.

hahahahahaaaa

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lum posted:

looooooollll

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Lum posted:

owns bones

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Lum posted:

lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cats will learn how to gently caress you at every turn

when nargle was about 6 months old she went through a cranky phase and learned to dip her paw in water then swipe it through her litter box, then flick it everywhere to send litter all over the kitchen

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

cats will learn how to gently caress you at every turn

Is that why so many furries own cats?

Moose Milkie
Sep 6, 2007

:cthulhu::respek::ghost:
COME ON GET INVOLVED
THERE'S A MOOSETERY TO SOLVE
HANG AROUND WITH MOOSE MILKIE

ROVER HERE!!!!!