  • Post
hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Stinkyhead posted:

guys i want to get a cat what kind of cat should i get should it be a small cat or a big cat or what

a dog

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
DOGS AREN'T CATS

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Cats are bugs iirc

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
this cat hates fingers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Aw7t-sLzQ

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

hot dog meat burger posted:

this cat hates fingers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Aw7t-sLzQ

I'd hate fingers too if they kept poking me in the loving eye.

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Sion posted:

I'd hate fingers too if they kept poking me in the loving eye.

cats like that you just dont know how to play with them

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
i got an older cat from teh shelter she's a bitch but she's my baby

pic is related she's in time out because she enjoys punishment

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
no limbs cats own

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i was just playing with a young (around 5 mos) shelter cat a few hours ago and he pulled my glasses off my face and started to eat them :3:

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
thats why i want a tiger meaneating ability + constantly loving with everything/everyone ftw

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

hot dog meat burger posted:

thats why i want a tiger meaneating ability + constantly loving with everything/everyone ftw

the best cats are the ones that love people but also love to gently caress things up for no reason (within limits)

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma
im allergic to cats, should I adopt a hairless one yospos?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PREG NET posted:

last one for a bit

eeeeeeeee :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

LieutenantFrost posted:

meth lab explosion ?

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

talk show ghost posted:

im allergic to cats, should I adopt a hairless one yospos?

ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Ha0D-iuVk

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hot dog meat burger posted:

ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Ha0D-iuVk

howd you get film of the last time i took acid

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

graph posted:

howd you get film of the last time i took acid

this is actually that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-8Sm6IvwgA

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

talk show ghost posted:

im allergic to cats, should I adopt a hairless one yospos?

no, just adopt a procession of increasingly furry cats until you gradually build up a resistance to them

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
wear a gas mask. that way your kitty can try to claw your eyes out all it wants

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Oh look who got adopted from the pound yesterday.

You like this blanket? It's now mine

multigl
Nov 22, 2005

"Who's cool and has two thumbs? This guy!"

talk show ghost posted:

im allergic to cats, should I adopt a hairless one yospos?

I am very allergic to cats, but on of the feral kittens my wife and i were taking care of decided it loving loved me. We adopted him and I've built up an immunity to him, but other cats kill me so quickly. Get a really good air filter - we got an amazing one and i wouldn't have been able to tolerate my cat without it.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

TOOT BOOT posted:

With kittens? No, but I have seen instances of people returning a cat to the shelter after a couple of months like it's a broken tv or something

one cat got returned 3-4 times because he kept pooping on the floor. Turned out he had colon cancer :(
this is the saddest thing i've ever heard. :/

Moose Milkie posted:

I like giveaway cats that would have been sent to a shelter

PREG NET posted:

false dichotomy. we have a bunch of chilled out attention cuddly whore cats at the shelter right now.
i got my cat from a friend-of-a-friend. her neighbor was putting out poisoned mean bc he didn't like the feral cats in the neighborhood. lady didn't want her cat (indoor/outdoor) to get into that so she was looking to rehome. my friend hit me up bc she knew i was looking for a grown, luvins cat. so glad i took her. she's the biggest chilled out attention cuddly whore catte ever. :3

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

content that is not my cat:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I IS HONGRY!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
cool cats itt

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Raged posted:

long whiskers :3:

nail
Jul 15, 2005

Superkroot posted:

I recently moved out of my house which had two cats that recently died before I moved.
you killed them and ran away, didnt you? :mad:

Aw fuck.
Jun 30, 2007

Using Ubuntu
is awesome

TOOT BOOT posted:

i can has cheezburger dot com <:iamafag:~

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Jewish Pokemon posted:

i can has cheezburger dot com <:iamafag:~

cats are racist, especially grey ones

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
xpostin

PREG NET
Jan 3, 2005

graph posted:

eeeeeeeee :3:

thanks :D

Raged posted:

Oh look who got adopted from the pound yesterday.

You like this blanket? It's now mine

yesss well done sir

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

LieutenantFrost posted:

nice disgusting hand growth

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

flyboi posted:

nice adorable cat family

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jewish Pokemon posted:

i can has cheezburger dot com <:iamafag:~

I don't even care if they're cliche or played out or whatever, lolcats still make me laugh

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma

rotor posted:

I don't even care if they're cliche or played out or whatever, lolcats still make me laugh

From: Rotor
To: Rotor's grandchildren
Subject: FWD: FWD: RE: have you seen this adorable cat?!

PREG NET
Jan 3, 2005

talk show ghost posted:

From: Rotor
To: Rotor's grandchildren

*burns them to a cd and mails them to his kids*

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:
ITS A PSYNE WAVE GET IT?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i just print them out

PREG NET
Jan 3, 2005

PREG NET posted:

*burns them to a cd and mails them to his kids*

my parents do this :sweatdrop:

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:
ITS A PSYNE WAVE GET IT?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3