Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Robot clone?

Well, "robot made to look exactly like Leia" seemed like a lot of words.

Oh, and I'm Athjo Fanew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcridWhistle
Aug 20, 2003

Feasting on the flesh of a recently killed zombie probably wasn't the smartest of moves

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Robot clone?

sniper4625 posted:

I dunno if you wanted to add a link to the Let's Read Bad Star Wars Books Thread, at least it would save Thrawn the trouble of posting it every so often:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3296954

By skipping this you miss out on Vader's glove, some sort of kid, Jabba the Hutt's dreadlock sporting father, and Trioculus (the dude getting shot).

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Bene Elim posted:

Oh, most definitely. Never heard of anyone doing it with a full sword before.

I suppose having the blade weigh nothing would help?

And I'm Tomza Riccha, which works all too well, to my mind.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Aaha Thackrich is my name. Man, that sounds awesome as poo poo.

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?
I'm Galan Garic, which to me sounds disturbingly like on of those throwaway X-Wing pilots that only gets a few lines before they get nailed with a turbolaser.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Cheda Gochi.

T-1000 posted:

- The original R2-D2: dead, replaced by replica

Wait, what?

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
Benho Aplex, I sound like a knock-off jedi master.

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

sniper4625 posted:

Wait, what?
What, you didn't know that? The original R2-D2 died of a heroin overdose after ESB and had to be replaced.

AcridWhistle
Aug 20, 2003

Feasting on the flesh of a recently killed zombie probably wasn't the smartest of moves

Slantedfloors posted:

What, you didn't know that? The original R2-D2 died of a heroin overdose after ESB and had to be replaced.

The only logical reason why he never told Luke and Leia how they were related to Vadar and each other.

quote:

The General instructed Nachkt to take the droid apart and extract any information on the Republic from his memory, and Nachkt complied, discovering that R2-D2's memory contained every single Republic formation and strategy

Nice job with the encryption geniuses

AcridWhistle fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Aug 17, 2010

Bene Elim
Feb 9, 2010

The beast from Crete that can't be beat!
Crajo Reche. Bounty hunter scum material, if ever I heard it.

WampaLord posted:

That method is how I came up with my character's name in KOTOR.
I'd say sorry, but you did choose it yourself, and still ran with it. Kinda adds another level of humour methinks.
At least you didn't do that cheesy thing and name your character 'Darth Kickass', or 'Revan'.
[/threadswap]

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
Maogu Hucho. Sounds like some sort of luchador.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Bene Elim posted:

At least you didn't do that cheesy thing and name your character 'Darth Kickass'

BRB, replaying all the way through my LP again

Also, for the record, that Robot-Leia laser eyes pic is the funniest drat thing in all of Star Wars EU.

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

WampaLord posted:

Also, for the record, that Robot-Leia laser eyes pic is the funniest drat thing in all of Star Wars EU.
I'm sorry, did you not see otter.jpg?

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
McKco Demar

I get the feeling I'm one of those three eyed Gran who gets a spergy story on wookieepedia that does nothing of note.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

arioch posted:

Maogu Hucho. Sounds like some sort of luchador.

I cracked open Paint to start drawing your luchador Jedi and then I remembered I suck at Paint, sorry.

AcridWhistle
Aug 20, 2003

Slantedfloors posted:

I'm sorry, did you not see otter.jpg?

Does this still count for creepiest?

Dude wants to have sex with a Bothan He does

Lasca
May 8, 2007

First method: Edgsi Olvic NGL's method: well I'm a closeted star wars fan so...Sham-ful Neerdo?

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

AcridWhistle posted:

Dude wants to have sex with a Bothan He does
It's Wes Janson. For the entire length of the comic he kept trying to remember where he had put her number.

AcridWhistle
Aug 20, 2003

Slantedfloors posted:

It's Wes Janson. For the entire length of the comic he kept trying to remember where he had put her number.

Thanks, perhaps this picture is more creepy then.

Post coitous

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
Is Wes sure thats a female bothan?

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

Throb Robinson posted:

Is Wes sure thats a female bothan?
Male Bothans have beards. But otherwise there's no difference.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Wes Janson has never looked so much like a creepy gay intergalactic Pimp before.

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

SeanBeansShako posted:

Wes Janson has never looked so much like a creepy gay intergalactic Pimp before.
In all fairness he also went after hot human chicks, only to find that Wedge had beaten him to it.

No really, it's canon that Wedge just loving fraternized the poo poo out of the Alliance.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

cool, my Star Wars name is Barax Hosan. I could be an x-wing pilot with that name, right? Right?!

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Slantedfloors posted:

In all fairness he also went after hot human chicks, only to find that Wedge had beaten him to it.

No really, it's canon that Wedge just loving fraternized the poo poo out of the Alliance.

Weird alien dog rear end or Wedge Antilles sloppy seconds? you decide people!

In interesting news, The KOTOR MMO pretty much is planning Jump To Lightspeed-esqe Space Combat with the MMO now. Interesting.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I like space combat MMOs. Earth and Beyond or whatever the gently caress it was called had some cool stuff. I hope that zooming around the stars blowing up space whales is as much fun in the KotOR MMO.

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
Zmuri Lochi

Sounds like one of those fringe types who Luke runs into, plan to screw him over, and then have a change of heart at the last second and save him at the cost of their own life.

Or a Wrath/Rogue Squadron pilot who dies on their first mission.

Slantedfloors posted:

Didn't Gavin Darklighter want to screw a Bothan too?

ffoecaf fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Aug 17, 2010

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

my cat is norris posted:

I like space combat MMOs. Earth and Beyond or whatever the gently caress it was called had some cool stuff. I hope that zooming around the stars blowing up space whales is as much fun in the KotOR MMO.

SWG regret number two: Not grinding enough to fly around in an A-Wing.

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

SeanBeansShako posted:

In interesting news, The KOTOR MMO pretty much is planning Jump To Lightspeed-esqe Space Combat with the MMO now. Interesting.

Nope, Its worse. Its Star Fox 64! I love me some Star Fox But I think dogfighting more than a rail shooter when I think Star Wars.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/space-combat

SeanBeansShako posted:

SWG regret number two: Not grinding enough to fly around in an A-Wing.

Not worth it cause you could never build a good loadout.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

ffoecaf posted:

Didn't Gavin Darklighter want to screw a Bothan too?

He does, for a year or so.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

It's going to be a railshooter?

Nngdfg madface.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Why hasn't horsepilot been posted (outside of Jerk McJerkface's avatar)?

From the last thread:

thrawn527 posted:

Someone else in either this thread or the last one pointed out how funny that page is, and I have agree. The first two pictures make you think, "Well, that's not so bad. I mean, it's horse inspired, but clearly an alien..." Then you get to that third picture, the one you posted, and it's as if he's looking at you saying, "Yeah, I'm a loving horse." I can't help but laugh when I look at it.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Aug 17, 2010

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Why are you guys trying to make me dislike Janson? Why? :negative:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That TOR space combat stuff isn't exactly TIE Fighter, but drat it looks very Star Warsy.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Throb Robinson posted:

Not worth it cause you could never build a good loadout.

I rolled as a Carbineer and Commando for the fun of it man.

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

Biplane posted:

That TOR space combat stuff isn't exactly TIE Fighter, but drat it looks very Star Warsy.

I don't think so. It all looks like that scene from AoTC where Jango is chasing Obi-wan. When I think Star Wars space I think that empty black from Return of the Jedi or New hope.

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

Throb Robinson posted:

Nope, Its worse. Its Star Fox 64! I love me some Star Fox But I think dogfighting more than a rail shooter when I think Star Wars.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/space-combat

Yeah, I'm sorry. This looks absolutely awesome.

Except for maybe the fatty fatty fat Sith at the beginning.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Slantedfloors posted:

Hey, Darth Flabbus is very sensitive about his glandular issues!

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

SeanBeansShako posted:

Hey, Darth Flabbus is very sensitive about his glandular issues!
Maybe someone should tell him that taking seconds and thirds isn't evil, it's just annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Slantedfloors posted:

It can't help that his sleeves/pauldrons prevent him from leaving the kitchen.