Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

PrinnySquadron posted:

Anything for the 1st Persona from the PSN?

I almost poo poo myself thinking it was now a PSOne classic and I had somehow missed it in the weekly updates. Until I realized that you probably just meant the PSP version. THANKS A LOT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

mystery at hog island posted:

I almost poo poo myself thinking it was now a PSOne classic and I had somehow missed it in the weekly updates. Until I realized that you probably just meant the PSP version. THANKS A LOT.

Yeah, the PSP version of the first one.

Miracon
Jan 1, 2010

Ledneh posted:

Hey sup gonna give La Mulana another try, and had some followup questions to those I asked previously in the thread.

- Besides the two whip upgrades, is there anything else I can permanently miss/gently caress up? Life crystals, ROMs, etc?

- SSCC or SS88 music? :v:

- Is figuring out how to get into Hell Temple with just the hints the game provides even remotely realistic/possible, or should I just rewatch Deceased Crab's videos for that?

Quoting myself from before, with some editing to break up the big spoiler box:

Miracon posted:

The only items that can be permanently missed are upgrades and not required items. As far as I know, it's impossible to make it unwinnable.

The whip upgrades mentioned above are true, but the Medicine of Life is not since you need it to beat the game. The whip upgrades you should know, because the rooms don't reset. For other missable items:

Chain Whip: In the Inferno Cavern. It's a matter of quick reaction; it's in a dead-end room where putting a weight on the pedestal causes a pillar to rise. Once the pillars go up, they don't come back down.
Mace: In the Tower of the Goddess. It requires you to solve a weight puzzle where you balance out gems. Note that to properly balance it, you'll have to add your own character's weight. (it's simpler than it looks at first)
Angel Shield: Requires you to kill one of the mini-bosses in the Dimensional Corridor three times. If you kill Tiamat without getting this, you can't open the seal that has it as the miniboss will stop respawning.
Life Jewels, Dimensional Corridor: The Dimensional Corridor's requires you to leap off the head of a different miniboss; if you kill it it never respawns.
Life Jewel, The Shrine of the Mother: Requires you to get all four Seals before killing all eight bosses. After they're dead, the Shrine transforms into a new area and the jewel disappears.

And on the note of ROMs, there are only two missable ROMs. Both are in the Shrine of the Mother, so once you find those, go nuts. One is useless anyways, and the other is of questionable use.

SSCC music all the way. The other option might as well not exist for all it's worth. :colbert:

No, you won't find Hell Temple without a guide. The hints are so vague that they only make sense in retrospect, and even then you really need to think about it. I could write up a list of directions if you want to avoid watching videos.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ledneh posted:

Hey sup gonna give La Mulana another try, and had some followup questions to those I asked previously in the thread.

- Besides the two whip upgrades, is there anything else I can permanently miss/gently caress up? Life crystals, ROMs, etc?

- SSCC or SS88 music? :v:

- Is figuring out how to get into Hell Temple with just the hints the game provides even remotely realistic/possible, or should I just rewatch Deceased Crab's videos for that?

Since your concerns have been addressed, I thought I'd add that DeceasedCrab did a stellar "Let's not play La Mulana" video.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Any tips for Risen?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

^^ also interested in this.

I've got a question about Space Rangers 1.

After playing a few hours of SR1 and SR2, I get the impression that SR2 is just SR1 with more polish and more stuff (and a different storyline)...or, conversely, that SR1 is just a less polished version of SR2.

Is that accurate? If so, is SR1 different enough that it's worth playing anyways, or should I just skip straight to the sequel?

Vidaeus
Jan 27, 2007

Cats are gonna cat.

gmq posted:

Any tips for Risen?

I put some tips earlier in the thread. Posting now so I can click the little "?" next to my name and check as I don't know what page it's on.

EDIT: Found it:

I have some tips for Risen. It's a decent game however it does a very bad job of explaining some things.

-The game has three main starting paths. Bandit camp, monastery and harbour city. These shape your character class however the game retardedly does not tell you this. If you go the bandit camp path you can choose a melee or ranged type of character. If you get into the monastery path, you become a mage type character. If you go to the city path you become a monk type character.

-A couple of crucial game mechanics for some loving stupid reason are not ever explained. For example, you can dig for treasure in small areas of cleared ground (need a shovel). You can uncover doors by clicking on some rings in dungeons or clicking on some rock walls with a pickaxe in your inventory (usually look like doorways).

-Get good at dodging and blocking.

-Keep all the stat boosting herbs. These can be made into potions which make them more effective.

-Alchemy is a must.

-Smithing only lets you make jewellery and swords. Still useful however.

-If you get high enough into the axe or sword mastery tree, you can wield 2H axes/swords in one hand.

-The highest that trainers can train your STR & DEX is 100. You can get above 100 through stat boosting equipment and potions. The cap is 200. Any stat boosting equipment counts towards both these caps. Eg you have 95 strength and wear a +5 ring for 100 total. A strength trainer will not let you add +5 strength until you take the ring off. You can only raise wisdom through reading bookstands and stone tablets.
As a corollary, keep all your stat boosting potions until you have trained up to 100 STR/DEX without any +stat items on.

-Only certain weapon trainers can get you to the maximum mastery.

-STR & DEX add directly to your weapon damage. STR for melee, DEX for ranged. Crossbows require STR to equip however get a damage bonus from DEX. Not sure how WIS works.

-Sneak is pretty much only good for stealing things in people's houses, skip it as you can get a ring that gives it to you. On PC, enable sneak with the LCTRL key (not sure what it is on console). Again, for some stupid loving reason the game doesn't tell you how to do this nor does it list this button in the key config in options.

-Acrobatics is useful for jumping off cliffs to reduce travel time. Again, you can find a ring that gives it to you.

-Jumping while you travel generally allows you to move faster than running. Exceptions are travelling up or down sleep slopes.

-When you are lockpicking chests/doors, the number of left/right actions for each lock is always equal. Eg. an easy lock has 4 actions (2L, 2R), medium has 6 (3L, 3R), hard has 8 (4L, 4R). So if you have a hard lock where the first four actions are LLLL, you know that the last four are RRRR.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

GeneralFai posted:

Since your concerns have been addressed, I thought I'd add that DeceasedCrab did a stellar "Let's not play La Mulana" video.

What did I just watch :pwn:

Thanks for all the answers folks. Don't worry about the Hell Temple unlock guide, though, I doubt I'm sufficiently sadomasochistic to get through that. I was just curious about how obtuse the method of entry is. I'll probably just check out the end of the DC LP later

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ledneh posted:

What did I just watch :pwn:

Thanks for all the answers folks. Don't worry about the Hell Temple unlock guide, though, I doubt I'm sufficiently sadomasochistic to get through that. I was just curious about how obtuse the method of entry is. I'll probably just check out the end of the DC LP later

If you think about his tone and composure during the actual LP and his excellent "LP again," it seems like he's absolutely shitfaced in the "let's not play" video. Either that or he's good at acting like he's drunk. I prefer to believe the former, though. :shepface:

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

"I've got the knowledge!"

Hey folks, I'm playing Resident Evil 2 for the first time. I put the first disc in, so I guess that's Leon's story? Is there anything I should know that will drastically change the way the game plays out? Any awesome items or little things I should go for to make the game more fun/easier/more memorable? I'm playing on Normal and juuuusssst got to the Police Station, if that helps. I can easily start over if I have to, though.

Also, after I've wrapped up RE2, I'm going to try to finally finish Dino Crisis, which I haven't played for probably a decade. Any tips along the same lines?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That Awful Nick posted:

Hey folks, I'm playing Resident Evil 2 for the first time. I put the first disc in, so I guess that's Leon's story? Is there anything I should know that will drastically change the way the game plays out? Any awesome items or little things I should go for to make the game more fun/easier/more memorable? I'm playing on Normal and juuuusssst got to the Police Station, if that helps. I can easily start over if I have to, though.

Also, after I've wrapped up RE2, I'm going to try to finally finish Dino Crisis, which I haven't played for probably a decade. Any tips along the same lines?

Resident Evil 2 There aren't any different endings, and the game is fairly linear. When you fight the alligator boss you have to use a specific plug (knight I think) to dislodge a gas tank into its mouth so make sure its in your inventory. Like all Resident Evils until 4 you should try to avoid enemies and shoot only when absolutely necessary.

For Dino Crisis there were will be several points where you have to decide between shooting everything and not. On your first run through, don't shoot everything as that option and ending is pretty much for New Game+ when you have more guns and ammo.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Looking for tips on Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin that I'm starting up since I got through Aria and Dawn of Sorrow.

Is Charlotte useful other than calling her to stand there during boss fights and use her magic ever so often?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Orgophlax posted:

Looking for tips on Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin that I'm starting up since I got through Aria and Dawn of Sorrow.

Is Charlotte useful other than calling her to stand there during boss fights and use her magic ever so often?

There is one bossfight, against the twin sisters, that basically requires you to use Charlotte since when she is the primary character her spells have increased range.

Otherwise, Jon is going to be your lead and his 1000 Knives attack is a beast and the second you get it should be spammed on every boss. There is no penalty to unlocking the Vampire Killer's true power when you get the option, but true Vampire Slayers don't need it.

If you plan on doing the side-quests 100% do not ever, ever ever sell anything without consulting a guide/knowing you can get more. Several items required for the quest line can only be gotten once and early on so you can easily lock yourself out of the full quest line and its reward.

Bloodcider
Jun 19, 2009

That Awful Nick posted:

If you don't mind starting over; on Normal mode if you can make it to the police station without picking up ANY items, you'll find Brad Vickers shambling around the little passageway down the stairs in the front yard of the station. He's an extra tough zombie, but killing him will give you the key for the locker in the dark room. As Leon, this includes two costumes. As Claire it includes a costume and a Colt SAA revolver. You can go up to the STARS office and grab the shotgun out of the locker there to headshot him instead of wasting all your pistol ammo.

In the basement of the police station, you optionally unlock the armory and inside you'll find a sidepack that adds two items slots to your inventory, and a Mac-10 that takes up two item slots. If you pick either of these up as Leon, when you come through as Claire in Scenario B, whatever you took won't be there. You should probably just leave both for Claire, since Leon gets some ridiculously overpowered guns later on.

Speaking of; in Leon A, make sure you don't forget the Magnum in the bunk room in the police station (behind a club key door). Make sure you don't miss the Shotgun Parts in the abandoned factory, these will upgrade your shotgun into basically weaponized gently caress Yeah.

Likewise, light the flare after the trolly ride to notice the weapon locker key, and grab the Magnum Parts from the weapon locker in the lab towards the end. This will cheese pretty much anything that stands in your way.

quote:

When you fight the alligator boss you have to use a specific plug (knight I think) to dislodge a gas tank into its mouth so make sure its in your inventory.
This is completely untrue. You've already used all four plugs to get into the sewer at this point. You just have to press the button to release the canister. You can also just empty a fuckton of ammo into the croc to scare it off, and Claire will have to finally kill it when she comes through in B scenario.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Rirse posted:

About to start Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, any tips before starting up a new game (played a bit before, but kept dying to the first boss and shelved the game).

I found the game to be a lot more fun when I didn't use ridiculous equipment, recovery items and glyph union spamming, but I have a lot of patience when it comes to redoing hard bosses so your mileage may vary. Like most of these types of games, it is easily breakable if you find yourself getting very frustrated. Village sidequests are an easy way to get nice equipment (for example, the ones involving drawing pictures for an old lady will eventually net you a hat that makes rare chests appear more often).

Every enemy has a weakness, and nearly every glyph in the game is useful. For instance, if you come across an enemy that seems to move too fast for you to dodge, try using a stone glyph on it and you'll probably petrify it. You can't play the game like Dawn of Sorrow, you've really got to use nearly every glyph that you have unless you want to have a very difficult time.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

That Awful Nick posted:

Resident Evil 2

I'd say the biggest thing you should do when playing for the first time you already did. I think the story/game flows better if you start with Leon, because he gets better weapons and is therefore easier and a better way to get you used to the game. When you save, you probably noticed they label it Leon A. That's because when you beat the final boss, you've only really beat about 1/4 of the game. At the end you save the game and get Claire B. You then play again the same game but from Claire's point of view. The storyline is drastically different, and even more awesome.

Then you play Claire A and Leon B although Claire A isn't too terribly different from Leon A. Basically, there's a lot of game here.

Aratoeldar
Mar 21, 2005
Fallout 2 brain fart. Is there anyway to increase your stats like the doc in Fallout 1?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bloodcider posted:

This is completely untrue. You've already used all four plugs to get into the sewer at this point. You just have to press the button to release the canister. You can also just empty a fuckton of ammo into the croc to scare it off, and Claire will have to finally kill it when she comes through in B scenario.

Huh, well that makes childhood me feel silly. I never knew you could scare the croc off though, because the second I noticed that canister I was like "gently caress man, bullets matter more than experimenting"

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Barudak posted:

Huh, well that makes childhood me feel silly. I never knew you could scare the croc off though, because the second I noticed that canister I was like "gently caress man, bullets matter more than experimenting"

I did it for kicks when I unlocked the rocket launcher, but you would be a fool not to. It takes one bullet to kill it with the canister method and you also don't have to worry about him coming back in the 2nd scenario

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

That Awful Nick posted:

RE2 is on my top ten favorite games. I've played the poo poo out of that game.

The scenario system is great.
When you beat the game as one character, you can save the game at the end and play from the other character's perspective. Do you know how at the beginning both characters are separated by the truck explosion? Both scenario A's start at the same side of the truck. Say you beat the game as Leon, you can now play from Claire's perspective and vice versa. There are essentially 4 games in Resident Evil 2. Some of the actions that you do in scenario A affect the scenario B game. Certain items that you don't pick up will be found by the scenario B character.

If you're willing to start over, you can gain access to new costumes by not picking up any items before you get to the police station. Once you get outside the police station, you will see a strangely dressed zombie (supposedly "Brad" from Resident Evil 1). When you kill him, you'll get a key. This key is used to unlock the lockers located in the dark room in the typewriter room located somewhere on the first floor of the police station. It's near the staircase that leads up to the statues that you have to move. If you are playing as Claire, you will gain access to a Colt Single Action Army revolver.

Also, on the second floor of the police station in the STARS room(it's located on the same floor as the statues) there's a desk with a bunch of papers on the ground. When you press the "examine" button, it says something like "It looks like someone was looking for something...". If you keep pressing the examine button, something like 50 times (just keep tapping it), you'll eventually find a picture of Rebecca Chambers.

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

Aratoeldar posted:

Fallout 2 brain fart. Is there anyway to increase your stats like the doc in Fallout 1?

There are modules scattered about that the Brotherhood of Steel can install in you - I think there's a +1 for each stat, in addition to some other stuff like dermal plating. There's also a few other charisma boosts: I think there's a chance of getting +2 from the Zeta Scan and +1 from the eight-ball in New Reno. That's not counting stuff like the sunglasses or power armor that give you stat boosts for wearing them.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
Far Cry? The original I mean, I'm fine with FC2. While I ask, are there decent mods for it?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
About to play through Chrono Trigger for the third time. What should I do/who should I use to get the most out of this run through? Any awesome missable ult weapons?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Any tips for Mass Effect 2? I haven't played the first one, or any BioWare game actually. I tried reading the wiki on the first game's plot and it was all over my head. Will I still enjoy this game?

hirvox
Sep 8, 2009

Pron on VHS posted:

Any tips for Mass Effect 2? I haven't played the first one, or any BioWare game actually. I tried reading the wiki on the first game's plot and it was all over my head. Will I still enjoy this game?
Yes, although I recommend watching Bioware's official Previously on Mass Effect video.

Due to how the speech checks work, you're better off picking either Paragon or Renegade options consistently, otherwise you could lock yourself away from getting everyone's loyalty. Don't worry about it too much, though. You'll get a bad ending only if everyone dies.

For me, the biggest gripe was the low amount of ammo you get. That's by design. Each ammo pickup adds ammo to all of your non-heavy weapons, so you're encouraged to switch weapons and powers often to find the ones that work well against different enemies.

The ME2 megathread has more.

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

Pron on VHS posted:

Any tips for Mass Effect 2? I haven't played the first one

Play the first one then. Don't just watch a plot summary video or something but play through the entire first game.
Not doing it would be like starting to read a book from the second half onwards while completely ignoring the first one. Also you can import your savegame from ME1 into ME2 and it'll make some sidequests and some of the storyline a lot more enjoyable because not importing a save game will have you start out with the worst possible consequences from the first one.

beef express
Sep 7, 2005

The highest technique is to have no technique.

ToxicFrog posted:

^^ also interested in this.

I've got a question about Space Rangers 1.
Is that accurate? If so, is SR1 different enough that it's worth playing anyways, or should I just skip straight to the sequel?

Skip it. SR2 is better and bigger in every way.

Largejaroalmonds
Sep 25, 2007

Burning Mustache posted:

Play the first one then. Don't just watch a plot summary video or something but play through the entire first game.
Not doing it would be like starting to read a book from the second half onwards while completely ignoring the first one. Also you can import your savegame from ME1 into ME2 and it'll make some sidequests and some of the storyline a lot more enjoyable because not importing a save game will have you start out with the worst possible consequences from the first one.

I loved ME2 but found ME1 incredibly tedious. YMMV I guess (though it was nice to have been able to make some of the choices instead of having them made for me).

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

Largejaroalmonds posted:

I loved ME2 but found ME1 incredibly tedious. YMMV I guess (though it was nice to have been able to make some of the choices instead of having them made for me).

When in doubt, one can just blast through the main storyline on one of the lower difficulties without doing any of the sidequests. It shouldn't take more than 8-10 hours and it'll still make playing ME2 infinitely more fun in my opinion.
Then again, I really enjoyed the storyline of the ME series so far. I guess if someone just wants to play the game for the gameplay and shooting stuff you can safely ignore ME1 without missing anything v:shobon:v

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I enjoy the combat in ME but I can see who might not so:
Set it to second lowest difficulty (to make it a bit less pure bore)
Loot stuff, sell everything until you get over a million credits; buy spectre weapons in C-Sec.

Soldier:
Assault rifles
Immunity
whatever you feel like.

Vanguard:
Shotguns
Barrier
Lift/Throw.
Bastion Spec

Just walk up to enemies and shotgun/assault rifle bitches in the face.

smurphy054
Jun 11, 2010

We're going smurfing on the River Smurf today.
I'm excited about Civilization 5, and I wanted to play through the entirety of Civilization 4 before it came out. Anything I should know? I've played the game a few times on my friend's laptop.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

smurphy054 posted:

I'm excited about Civilization 5, and I wanted to play through the entirety of Civilization 4 before it came out. Anything I should know? I've played the game a few times on my friend's laptop.

You literally win the game from having a good industry and being able to be ahead of the ai. Expand early, defend yourself from what little aggression then steamroll everything.

Your neighbors are your worst enemies and best friends. If you have the same religion as them they'll love you. They will serve you as a buffer between you and other nations which may or may not be hostile towards you.

Astfgl
Aug 31, 2001

smurphy054 posted:

- Always always always be making troops.
- Bronze Working is the most important tech to research when you start the game.
- Try to ally yourself with leaders that don't share borders with you.
- Unless you're the most powerful civ, play nice with warmongers and give in to their demands. Become their friends and then bribe them into starting wars with your enemies.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Soul Glo posted:

About to play through Chrono Trigger for the third time. What should I do/who should I use to get the most out of this run through? Any awesome missable ult weapons?
Well, as you probably remember, make sure to try to open black chests in 600 AD, select "No", then open the equivalent chest in 1000 AD to get a powered up item. You get most of the Colored Mails this way as I recall, as well as Marle's best bow IIRC. Then go back to 600 AD and get the original items anyway, time paradoxes be damned.

Personally I feel the most solid overall team is Crono, Ayla, and Frog. An offensive juggernaut with the ability to heal and steal items. You can basically swap Frog with others, as Ayla/Crono is the main combo dealing damage. Marle for example works fairly well too.

Tell the girl in Zeal NOT to burn the plant. Even if you miss her you can find her again later; however you lock yourself out of a sidequest if you tell her to burn it at any point.

Also while in Zeal make sure you find the secret rooms in the cities that involve opening elemental books in a certain order. You get a non-Crono Triple Tech out of one of them.

You can get a full set of Prism equipment (3 Prism Dresses, 7 Prism Helms) if you go through the Black Omen a certain way. Get 3 Prism Helms from the Rainbow Shell, and then steal 3 Prism Dresses and 4 Prism Helms from the final boss in the Black Omen by beating it in this order: 1000 AD, 600 AD, and 12,000 BC. Though if you're doing a New Game+ maybe you have some leftover anyway.

In general try stealing poo poo with Ayla in every boss battle. Charm is really drat useful.

smurphy054
Jun 11, 2010

We're going smurfing on the River Smurf today.
Awesome. Thank you both for the advice. Can't wait to get crackin'.

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...

Nate RFB posted:

In general try stealing poo poo with Ayla in every boss battle. Charm is really drat useful.

Especially towards the end-game when you're fighting those computer screens, you can pick up some of the strongest female armor in the game.

Ayla also does have weapons that appear equipped on her once she gets to higher levels. Iron Fist pops up around 75 or so and Bronze Knuckle comes at 99 or *, I believe. At that point she's usually doing colossal damage anyways, but these inch her closer to the damage limit.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Astfgl posted:

- Always always always be making troops.
- Bronze Working is the most important tech to research when you start the game.
- Try to ally yourself with leaders that don't share borders with you.
- Unless you're the most powerful civ, play nice with warmongers and give in to their demands. Become their friends and then bribe them into starting wars with your enemies.

Note that the warmongers are always the same and the more peacefully inclined civs the same. I think Isabella of Spain is always 6s and 7s, while the Zulu leader is more calm. 'Spiritual' heads of state also let you change your goverment style without anarchy.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Alright, I am going to give Disgaea 1 on the PS2 a try for like the fourth time in 5 years. I've never gotten more than a couple of hours into it. Let me know about poo poo I should before I play it!

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I just got 3D Dot Game Heroes from Gamefly. Anything I need to know before diving in?

Nate RFB posted:

Alright, I am going to give Disgaea 1 on the PS2 a try for like the fourth time in 5 years. I've never gotten more than a couple of hours into it. Let me know about poo poo I should before I play it!
Avoid friendly fire as much as possible. Killing your allies may not seem like a big deal at the time, but you'll regret it later. Also, if you want the story mode to maintain any level of challenge, save most of your item world grinding for the post-game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
Yeah, I still need some mad Bahamut Lagoon tipz