Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

JethroMcB posted:

Sounds like one of those old-time car horns!

Kay-OOGER! Kay-OOGER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

penis sandwich posted:

Is he the best? The BEST?

There's a sign for a bagel shop that I drive by sometimes that says "It's the Best Jerry the best!"

They're missing some punctuation in there and it drives me nuts.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

GigaPeon posted:

There's a sign for a bagel shop that I drive by sometimes that says "It's the Best Jerry the best!"

They're missing some punctuation in there and it drives me nuts.

Maybe it really is the best "Jerry the Best".

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

GigaPeon posted:

Can we lose the exclamation point...I mean, it's not "Top of the muffin...TO YOU!!"

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

I don't like this thing! And here's what I'm doing with it!

One of my most favorite scenes ever.

Bad quality, but here you go - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8nfXZukpgY

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

yippeekiyaymf posted:

One of my most favorite scenes ever.

Bad quality, but here you go - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8nfXZukpgY

This is awesome. The audio of Jerry saying "How so?" lines up perfectly with the video of George shouting it.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Man, I miss Wayne Knight. Shame he's been relegated to a purgatory of cartoon voice acting, cameos, and being The Punisher's sidekick ever since he lost weight. :sigh:

The sheer :psyduck: of the post-Seinfeld careers of everyone involved with the show is something I'm still getting used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1zeHGIlPi4

WHAT. THE. poo poo. is this!?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

User-Friendly posted:

This is awesome. The audio of Jerry saying "How so?" lines up perfectly with the video of George shouting it.
Thats funnier than it should be, and it also just about happens when Jerry says "Shes bald?"

AwesomeDude
May 21, 2007
Kramer: It’s a tank of oil. Darren and I are finally going to test out my bladder system.

George: You have to drink that whole thing?

Definitely one of my favorite episodes. Glad I was able to catch it on my work break.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

metachronos posted:

WHAT. THE. poo poo. is this!?

GEORGE IS GETTIN' UPSET!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Secks posted:

Today's episode had my favorite Newman moment. It was the one where he went to court with Kramer to contest the speeding ticket. His slow turn into LUNATIC NEWMAN is hilarious. I love :38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmZIa55hZmE

I love Newman's body language in this clip.

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02lvgmm4DQ

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Serenity now... insanity later.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Relayer posted:

Can anyone remember what the subject was where Jerry is either doing a stand-up bit or chatting to George (it's always George) about wearing something or doing something, and he comments that by doing this,"You've decided... that's it, society has nothing to offer me anymore."

I think it's something like sweatpants or the like, but whenever I try to remember I can only remember Jerry talking about Dads and saying once you become a father, you decide,"The hell with society, I can make my own people."

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

Can anyone remember what the subject was where Jerry is either doing a stand-up bit or chatting to George (it's always George) about wearing something or doing something, and he comments that by doing this,"You've decided... that's it, society has nothing to offer me anymore."

I think it's something like sweatpants or the like, but whenever I try to remember I can only remember Jerry talking about Dads and saying once you become a father, you decide,"The hell with society, I can make my own people."

Yeah, it was sweatpants.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Yeah, it was sweatpants.

Thanks!

And slightly related, I love it when George yells at people,"You know we're living in a society here!"

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
He also did that stand up bit about the hat with the flaps. "I would rather have the heat in my skull than anything society could possibly offer."

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!

Jerusalem posted:

And slightly related, I love it when George yells at people,"You know we're living in a society here!"

Reminds me of my favorite moment from the CYE Seinfeld episode, "A couple of bad strangers...RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US!"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

She's not going to put 'em on the glass

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Relayer posted:

You my friend have crossed the line that divides MAN and BUM. You are now a BUM.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I think I'm falling for you Jerry Seinfeld..

I think I'm falling for you... Joseph Puglia

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Relayer posted:

I think I'm falling for you Jerry Seinfeld..

I think I'm falling for you... Joseph Puglia

...Mulva?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

GAMMY'S GETTIN' UPSET!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Let me understand. You've got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

mojo1701a posted:

Let me understand. You've got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?

I love Jerry Stiller's "That's perverse!"

explosivo fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Aug 29, 2010

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I loved Susan's parents so much, I don't think there was a supporting character on the show I didn't like

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Fistpump posted:

I loved Susan's parents so much, I don't think there was a supporting character on the show I didn't like

Realizing that George's mother was Mrs. Potato Head about halfway through season 4 was a total :aaa: for me.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Yeah Susan's parents are amazing:

"He said... she's not really dead, if her shadow is.. uh, what was it dear?"

"Something about a way... and a light.. and uh, hmm, who the hell knows!"

Oh and Jerry from that same episode:

"Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise."

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
John Cheever!? Dad, you and John Cheever!?

Yes! Yes, he was the most wonderful person I've ever known. And I love him deeply! In a way you could never understand.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Relayer posted:

"Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise."

Cheese, George! Cheeeeeeeeese!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

safety dan posted:

John Cheever!? Dad, you and John Cheever!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)
We won an Emmy, y'know.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

penis sandwich posted:

We won an Emmy, y'know.

Oh man, that was awesome. Is it bad that the funniest thing Julia-Louis Dreyfus ever said was in an outtake?

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001

DrBouvenstein posted:

Oh man, that was awesome. Is it bad that the funniest thing Julia-Louis Dreyfus ever said was in an outtake?

How dare you!

Look at how funny Newman finds it.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Leyburn posted:

How dare you!

Look at how funny Newman finds it.

Newman dying laughing in the back by himself really makes that clip.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Ahahaha I just hooked up HDTV service and literally the first show that I flipped on was that stupid Criminal Minds show that Jason Alexander was on.

Oh god the long hair. I DON'T LIKE THIS THING!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Tiny Fistpump posted:

Kathy Griffin was pretty unbearable.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

OldSenileGuy posted:

Kathy Griffin was pretty unbearable.

Yeah but that was the point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...