Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Looks like some kind of shiba mix to me, but then again I'm pretty biased. :p

Edit: Also, cute dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Pretty Cool Name posted:

Looks like some kind of shiba mix to me, but then again I'm pretty biased. :p

Edit: Also, cute dog.

I'd totally believe ChowChow/Lab, Collie or GSD. :3:

snarkcookie
Mar 25, 2007

Delicious Sarcastic Morsels with Every Bite!
Went to visit my mom and snapped a pick of her puppy.

She's got one Green/Hazel eye and one Brown one. :3

Keira is just chillin'. She sits in the strangest ways.

Both pics are from my cell, I guess natural lighting is just a million times better.

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

Ginny Field posted:

This is Fred:

According to our vet, he's some kind of Jack Russell mix. He's got wildly crooked teeth and a pretty severe underbite, but he's without a doubt the cutest and sweetest dog I've ever had.

Pekignese maybe? My aunt has a cocker/peke mix that looks like a cocker spaniel with a bad underbite and a sweet mushy peke personality.

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Where's my goddamned milk?!

snarkcookie posted:

Both pics are from my cell, I guess natural lighting is just a million times better.

Where did you get Keira from? Those ears still make me think cardigan corgi-ish. It's not a common breed, but they are still used for herding cows, and according to the national breed rescue site, cattle dog x cardigan corgi is one of the most common crosses they see. I believe there's a 50% chance of normal length legs in mixes.

Again, for reference, here's a goon-owned cardi.

shady anachronism fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Sep 12, 2010

flavaaDAAAAAVE
Jun 2, 2008
So I just got this girl from the local SPCA who had her breed listed as English Pointer. I was talking to one of the workers about how she seemed really smart and the worker said there may be some border collie in her. Uh..

Well, my girlfriend's roommate who has lots of experience with dogs tells me she's got some Pit in her. A couple of people in PetSmart pegged her as Pit mix as well. Cool. But that's got me confused, her being a first dog and all and me expecting Pointer temperament.

Her she is:

aaaaaaaaw lookada brindle spot

Close up of her spots. Maybe she's Pit/Potbelly pig... Pitbelly?

Anyway, she's loving awesome so it turns out that her being/not being Pointer is irrelevant.

I'd still like to know though.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

flavaaDAAAAAVE posted:

I'd still like to know though.

I think you would need to post a few better shots of her head (and the rest of her body) for us to hypothesize about her mix. She does look vaguely pit, but loads of mixes with no pit content can end up looking like that regardless.

flavaaDAAAAAVE
Jun 2, 2008

The black spots on her are her skin except for the patch over her eye.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.
That's a Pit all right, no question about it. Mixed with maybe Jack Russel or Pointer for the coloration, but it's possible she's a purebred. Shelter workers often label pit mixes as any other breed of dog they can find, because there's so many pit bulls in rescue and they're the most commonly euthanized.

Weren't you the one who posted worried about getting a dog aggressive dog? Pits are great dogs, love people and are excellent pets, but they are definitely bred to be dog aggressive, and have a very high prey drive, typically. How's she doing so far?

Pretty pitty. :3:

Captain Foxy fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 13, 2010

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
Yeah I can maybe see why they said Pointer because of the color on her belly, but I see a lot of Pit in that dog.

flavaaDAAAAAVE
Jun 2, 2008

Captain Foxy posted:

Weren't you the one who posted worried about getting a dog aggressive dog? Pits are great dogs, love people and are excellent pets, but they are definitely bred to be dog aggressive, and have a very high prey drive, typically. How's she doing so far?

Pretty pitty. :3:

Haha, yea that was me. She did great when I took my girlfriend's dog in to do the dog meet.

She does raise her hackles every time she sees a new dog, but becomes uber friendly and playful with them when she sees they aren't going to attack her. She's super submissive, too. Only dog my girlfriend's dog has ever humped.

Here's what has me worried: she was mauled by her roommate at the SPCA. They tell me it was pretty bad, with the roommate chewing up one side of her face and her leg. Apparently she didn't fight back at all. She had to go to a foster for a couple of months after that for rehab. She did great with the foster's dog too. Same deal when they met. Hackles raise, sniff sniff, we're friends.

Problem is when I walk her she does this and people assume that she's being aggressive, when I think she's just really scared until she's sure she isn't going to be attacked.

I haven't had her around any cats. Honestly she's a lot better than the Chow mix that I had to give up before in that regard because, yes, she is barking and acting tough, but she doesn't bare her teeth at all. It makes walking her tough though. As long as there aren't any distractions she's great on the leash, but I'm having a hard time calming her when they're there.

On that note, any suggestions for training material? I've been reading https://www.dogbreedinfo.com and https://www.pitbulls.org but they basically contradict each other and I'm unsure of which way to go. Also, in the bully breed thread people talk about playing tug with their dog, but I've heard that that will teach them to challenge people. On the other hand, I've also heard that pits lock their jaws so :rolleyes: So much chaff it's hard to find the wheat.

If it comes down to it and I can't take her to the dog park, then fine, that's the way it is. I love this dog so much already because she's just so damned sweet.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

Fear can lead to aggression. You're going to have to get to work getting her more comfortable with other dogs.

Good books:

The Power of Positive Dog Training, Pat Miller
and
Don't Shoot the Dog!, Karen Pryor

snarkcookie
Mar 25, 2007

anachrodragon posted:

Where did you get Keira from? Those ears still make me think cardigan corgi-ish. It's not a common breed, but they are still used for herding cows, and according to the national breed rescue site, cattle dog x cardigan corgi is one of the most common crosses they see. I believe there's a 50% chance of normal length legs in mixes.

Again, for reference, here's a goon-owned cardi.

She came from a shelter in GA, all the way up to NJ for a huge adoption event. Listed as a Australian Shepherd/Catahoula Leopard dog mix, but I have no idea if that is based on opinion or what since the booth the shelter had was just chaotic and disorganized, so I didn't really get a chance to ask. The people I mostly dealt with, since we had been approved for adoption at the event for this particular puppy, were volunteers who were not affiliated with the shelter so it seemed like more trouble then it was worth to try to ask.

She's just about 8 months now, and just hit 60 pounds. I think its clear there some cattle dog in there, and she does have webbed feet so Catahoula is viable, who knows perhaps some Corgi too, although everyone that sees her, especially when she's alert thinks her ears look very German Shepherd.

The coloration is very similar though that's for sure, but that sort of merle coloration isn't just exclusive to Corgis. I didn't know that about cattle dog x cardigan corgi mixes, that is interesting.

snarkcookie fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Sep 13, 2010

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Where's my goddamned milk?!

snarkcookie posted:

She came from a shelter in GA, all the way up to NJ for a huge adoption event. Listed as a Australian Shepherd/Catahoula Leopard dog mix, but I have no idea if that is based on opinion or what since the booth the shelter had was just chaotic and disorganized, so I didn't really get a chance to ask. The people I mostly dealt with, since we had been approved for adoption at the event for this particular puppy, were volunteers who were not affiliated with the shelter so it seemed like more trouble then it was worth to try to ask.

She's just about 8 months now, and just hit 60 pounds. I think its clear there some cattle dog in there, and she does have webbed feet so Catahoula is viable, who knows perhaps some Corgi too, although everyone that sees her, especially when she's alert thinks her ears look very German Shepherd.

The coloration is very similar though that's for sure, but that sort of merle coloration isn't just exclusive to Corgis. I didn't know that about cattle dog x cardigan corgi mixes, that is interesting.

Interesting. I was mostly wondering if she was from an area where working cattle dogs were common. Seeing as she's from GA though, Catahoula is probably more likely. Of course blue merle comes up in a variety of breeds, but most of them are herding breeds I think. Still it's interesting. No matter what her heritage is, she's a gorgeous dog.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

flavaaDAAAAAVE posted:

On that note, any suggestions for training material? I've been reading https://www.dogbreedinfo.com and https://www.pitbulls.org but they basically contradict each other and I'm unsure of which way to go. Also, in the bully breed thread people talk about playing tug with their dog, but I've heard that that will teach them to challenge people. On the other hand, I've also heard that pits lock their jaws so :rolleyes: So much chaff it's hard to find the wheat.

You're definitely gonna wanna post in the bully thread asking for advice; they discuss in more detail about playing tug and what not to do. Dogbreedinfo.com is total crap; don't pay attention to anything written there. The posters of the bully thread are your best bet for reasonable, sane info.

quote:

If it comes down to it and I can't take her to the dog park, then fine, that's the way it is. I love this dog so much already because she's just so damned sweet.

That's awesome, because you should know that responsible owners of pits tend not to take them to dog parks. Even if your dog is the nicest dog in the world, if another dog starts a fight and your dog does what comes naturally to her and finishes that fight, then guess who will be blamed? Not the dog that started the fight, but the 'mean evil pittttbulllll with locking jaws'. I'd avoid dog parks and off-leash walking areas, and focus on rewarding her for good behavior on leashed walks. Always have treats or a toy ready for her after she greets another dog on the leash, and don't let her engage too long with the other dog so she doesn't have the chance to aggress.

You'll definitely want to read anything written by Patricia McConnell a thousand times over. And post pics in the bully thread!

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

El Jebus posted:

My Babushka. I have had her for about 4 years now, and she continues to be as stubborn as the day I rescued her. She is my little girl!

Also, my parents bought us the DNA testing kit for Christmas last year after having both of their dogs tested. We got the results back, and she is:
Level 3, Chow Chow
Level 4, Australian Shepherd, Collie, and Great Pyrenees
Level 5, Labrador Retriever, Shetlend Sheepdog, and Yorkshire Terrier...

Huh.

Oh my god! This looks exactly like our dog and he's the same age (we rescued him from the shelter 1.5 years ago).

snarkcookie
Mar 25, 2007

anachrodragon posted:

Interesting. I was mostly wondering if she was from an area where working cattle dogs were common. Seeing as she's from GA though, Catahoula is probably more likely. Of course blue merle comes up in a variety of breeds, but most of them are herding breeds I think. Still it's interesting. No matter what her heritage is, she's a gorgeous dog.

Thanks very much. We get compliments on her all the time, either just sitting on the porch or taking her out on walks. My boyfriend finds it rather tiresome when he's trying to take her on legitimate hikes and every 5 minutes someone stops us to ask what kind of dog she is :D.

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

I've been thinking about getting a dog sometime in the near future and have been wanting to scope out my options. I'd like a hunting dog that I can take duck hunting and dove hunting to do some retrieving. Naturally, I know retrievers are best for this but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience on using a mixed breed as a hunting dog? I'd like to adopt instead of buy from a breeder. Does anyone have a mixed breed hunting dog? Does he do just as well as a pure bred (I'd assume yes)? And, generally, anything anyone can tell me about it would be helpful. Do hunting trainers train mixed as well?

I was actually thinking about maybe a lab and coonhound mix, and maybe get a bit of both types of hunting dogs.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

PVT Cannonballs posted:

I've been thinking about getting a dog sometime in the near future and have been wanting to scope out my options. I'd like a hunting dog that I can take duck hunting and dove hunting to do some retrieving. Naturally, I know retrievers are best for this but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience on using a mixed breed as a hunting dog? I'd like to adopt instead of buy from a breeder. Does anyone have a mixed breed hunting dog? Does he do just as well as a pure bred (I'd assume yes)? And, generally, anything anyone can tell me about it would be helpful. Do hunting trainers train mixed as well?

I was actually thinking about maybe a lab and coonhound mix, and maybe get a bit of both types of hunting dogs.

I don't have any experience hunting specifically with mixed breeds, but I do know that it is fairly common for hunting dogs of any variety to be mutts. Rural areas especially, where hunters don't wanna pay hundreds of dollars for a purebred. A dog doesn't ever have to be purebred to fulfill a working function; what you're looking for is instincts and those don't always come reliably even in hunt-bred lines.

A mutt will hunt just as good as, if not better than a purebred, but you do have to take your time when looking at dogs in shelters and select one with the right drive and hunting instincts. I'd bring along a lure used for retrieval work or a fake duck smeared with scent and spend a few minutes playing fetch with the dog you're looking at, examining how keen the dog is to fetch the item, how the dog carries it back and if the dog will let you take the item from its mouth without a fuss. Most mixed breed dogs of any kind will do this, so you shouldn't have much of a problem finding one that would be a good canidate for further training.

ETA: Forgot to add, you should probably also bring along an experienced hunt dog friend or trainer, to help you asses the qualities of each dog more objectively.

Captain Foxy fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 15, 2010

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

snarkcookie posted:

Pretty unlikely, but she looks a lot like an Australian Koolie with the blue merle colouring and those big ears. :)

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

flavaaDAAAAAVE posted:

The black spots on her are her skin except for the patch over her eye.
Your dog could be my dog's handsomer sibling! She has the same goofy ears, long tail, bulgy eyes, body, even the spots. I don't have any good pictures showing off her spots, but she's covered in them just like your dog's.

The shelter we adopted her from had her classified as a "beagle/terrier" mix. She'd been at the shelter for 5 months, though, and I'm pretty sure the "terrier" part was code for "she's a pit, but we just want get rid of her."

My landlady doesn't allow pits, though, so that classification kind of worked in my favour. :3:

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

Soothing Vapors posted:

The shelter we adopted her from had her classified as a "beagle/terrier" mix. She'd been at the shelter for 5 months, though, and I'm pretty sure the "terrier" part was code for "she's a pit, but we just want get rid of her."

My landlady doesn't allow pits, though, so that classification kind of worked in my favour. :3:

That is a chunky Rat Terrier. I have a Beagle/Rat Terrier that we got from a shelter three years ago. Apparently, there is a super-stud of a Rat Terrier sire somewhere in western Kentucky that is producing a shitload of extra puppies, because Petfinder has showed scores of them ever since we got Joe (we couldn't handle him and his litter mate both, unfortunately).

Joe

Generic Rat Terrier

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Looks like a pit mix to me.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

Yeah, Soothing Vapors dog definitely has that pit-y look to her; you can tell by the width between the eyes and the roundedness of the muzzle. A pudgy rat terrier would still have that defined, narrow muzzle, even if it was poorly bred.

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

tardsteak posted:

This is Porter. We found him abandoned in a parking lot, looking pitiful and scared to death. My wife and I weren't about to leave this little dog to die so we quickly made the decision to keep him. However, we have no idea what kind of dog he is and he is starting to get pretty big!

Porter on June 25, two days after we got him. Vet estimated his age to be around 9 weeks old. Weight: 7 lbs

July 24, looking handsome :) Weight: 18 lbs

Today (August 23). Weight: 27 lbs!

So, two questions: How did a dog crossbreed with a horse and how big is this beast going to get? My best guess is he's a German Shepherd/Pitbull mix but good grief I hope I'm wrong. The weight limit at our apartment is 35 lbs :ohdear:

I love this dog and I just wondered how he's doing? One month has passed since the last post, has he grown much?

He just looks so unorthodox, in lack of a better word. I'm no great scholar of dog breeds really, but I haven't really seen anything like him before. He makes me :3:

under evolved
Jul 25, 2004

Oh Johnny, can ya tell me what it's like to die?
This is Carlos. I rescued him from the local shelter about a month ago. I'm pretty sure he's got some Corgi in him, but besides that I can't tell! He's awesome:

Click here for the full 900x1200 image.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

I'd love to hear any thoughts on what breeds he might be. He's about 22 pounds by the way, and he snores really loud :3:

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

under evolved posted:

This is Carlos. I rescued him from the local shelter about a month ago. I'm pretty sure he's got some Corgi in him, but besides that I can't tell! He's awesome:

I'd love to hear any thoughts on what breeds he might be. He's about 22 pounds by the way, and he snores really loud :3:

If such a thing as a Pitbull/Corgi mix exists, then it is your dog. Or maybe Boston Terrier/Corgi? Looks more pitty in the face to me, but either way :3:

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
Definitely Pit.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

bekpek posted:

This is Colin, he is a corgi mixed with something but we are not really sure. We have had suggestions of border collie or lab but who knows!

Colin reminds me of our puppy.
Meet Mystra! She has a fluffy rear (you can't really see it in these pictures, but she's got fins like a Cadillac!) and a beautiful fanned tail that doesn't stop wagging because she LOVES EVERYBODY.

The day we adopted her (last fall). The shelter took in her mom (a black lab, or at least something that looked like one) and the pups were born in the shelter. One of her litter mates was a tuxedo-pattern black and white fluffball. :3

This is the "interested" face. She's very expressive!

Guarding the door this spring, a little over 8 months old.

What's that thing you guys keep aiming at me, and can I eat it?

She's intensely curious. She doesn't know why we make funny noises (laughing) when we're happy, but she has concluded that sticking her nose into our mouths will solve the mystery, and has dedicated herself to teleporting across the house and attempting it whenever someone laughs. She also thinks the best thing in the world is running full-speed around the house or park in pursuit of balls, sticks, or cats. She once chased a pair of greyhounds around the off-leash run at the local park (she did not catch them).
We have no idea what her dad was. Guesses have ranged from beagle to collie to husky. Whatever he was, he made cute puppies!

Faerunner fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 3, 2010

SpuriousGeorge
Mar 19, 2009
So, we rescued this awesome little guy a couple of months ago. His name is Otto! This is his pathetic petfinder photo that suckered us in.

He's gotten a lot bigger and happier since then. Lately, we've been taking him to an overgrown section of our local park so he can frolic in the tall grass.

Sometimes, he's a rabbit.

Other times, he's just a dog.

Most of the time he's super happy. Unless of course we're trying to take a picturesque photo of him.

We think he might be a pointer-blue heeler mix. His personality is very heeler (as is his nipping of our heels), but he is constantly following some scent like a hunting dog. We're kind of hoping that his ears don't prick up, but we'll support him in whatever decision he makes, even if we don't agree with it.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

under evolved posted:

I think he's more likely to have gotten those short legs from a Basset than a Corgi. Google Basset mixes and you'll see they tend to have those more splayed out feet that he has. Corgi feet are smaller too. He definitely looks pitty too, but he also looks like there's a third thing in there, and I'm not sure what that is.

tardsteak
Jul 26, 2007

You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Pretty Cool Name posted:

I love this dog and I just wondered how he's doing? One month has passed since the last post, has he grown much?

He just looks so unorthodox, in lack of a better word. I'm no great scholar of dog breeds really, but I haven't really seen anything like him before. He makes me :3:

Porter is doing great! He hasn't gotten much taller in the last month or so but he's really starting to bulk out, makes me think there's some pit in him for sure. We weighed him about a week ago and he was a beastly 41 lbs. However I've started to notice that the weight limit at these apartments isn't very strictly enforced. Saw a guy walking his full-grown boxer the other day :monocle:

Here's a picture of Porter browsing the forums:

I didn't set it up at all, I sat up and he jumped right behind me and flopped down. The most amazing part was getting him to hold still long enough to take the picture.

Kian
Dec 11, 2004
Right now, I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I just got this 2 month old Mongrel girl, Ceecee, from my friend. She says Ceecee has a bit of Alsatian blood in her... and well her fur kinda shows it!

I'm guessing 85% Pariah and 15% Alsatian. Either way, she's adorable :) Going through the process of toilet training her now.

WHAT AM I GUYS?

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Kian posted:

I just got this 2 month old Mongrel girl, Ceecee, from my friend. She says Ceecee has a bit of Alsatian blood in her... and well her fur kinda shows it!

I'm guessing 85% Pariah and 15% Alsatian. Either way, she's adorable :) Going through the process of toilet training her now.

WHAT AM I GUYS?

Don't really see Pariah, but definitely see Alsatian. Also, I had to look up that Alsatian = GSD

Either way, adorable :3:

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Mnemosyne posted:

I think he's more likely to have gotten those short legs from a Basset than a Corgi. Google Basset mixes and you'll see they tend to have those more splayed out feet that he has. Corgi feet are smaller too. He definitely looks pitty too, but he also looks like there's a third thing in there, and I'm not sure what that is.

Agreed, the feet scream basset, but the fur length is neither basset nor pit he kinda has lab or corgi-ish fur. He is adorable either way though.

deadly claris
Jan 5, 2007

M'aiq thinks deadly claris is best partner in crime.
Here is our little Panini! I don't know what her mother was (a small mix-breed,) but her father was a Labrottie.

She's got the sweetest face, but she's a little terror sometimes. And scared of our upstairs bathroom. :confused:

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Scrooged
Feb 19, 2004

Truth, Juthtithe,
and the American Way

deadly claris posted:

And scared of our upstairs bathroom. :confused:
Does it have a bathtub?

themindisonfire
Feb 23, 2009

My samoyed/husky mix is smug.

Koko was identified at the pound as a Shetland sheepdog Australian shepherd mix. He was the best dog and I had him since I was 7 years old. He passed away in June at 13 years old. He was a fat old man and often liked to barooo when the younger dogs were playing (get off my lawn you stupid kids!). He probably had cushings disease.
I miss you bud.

Next we have Swanson and Suri, the terrier terrorists.

They are Scottish terriers mixed with Chihuahua mixed with fox terrier, although the Fox terrier is debatable, considering their grandmother had long hair and to me just looked like a long haired chihuahua. They were rescued from a house with 13+ chi things running around, plus the scottie and some fat rottweiler thing and his two chihuahuas.

Swanson is brindle and VERY terrier. High prey drive and he has these ridiculous bat ears. Also he is super stubborn and has major doggie ADD but is super smart. He picks up simple commands at the drop of a hat, but chooses to ignore them about 30 percent of the time.

Suri is kind of dumb, but definitely looks more scottie. She's obsessed with people attention and HATES other dogs unless they are her brother.

themindisonfire fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Oct 13, 2010

Queen Elizatits
May 3, 2005

Haven't you heard?
MARATHONS ARE HARD

Do you have anymore pictures of this guy? This is one of the cutest dogs I think I have ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassiope
Jul 7, 2010

Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
Except for cats.
Anyone have a better guess than some kind of husky/shiba mix here?
She's 9 months old, 42 lbs, about knee height, and her name is Moxie :)