Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

King of all Machines Operate posted:

Got a one week old Scorpion EXO700 Sinister size medium. Essentially brand new but doesn't fit me as well as I had hoped. Perfect inside and out.

I'll do $100 shipped

PM sent, tired of dealing with my HJC and I loved my previous 700

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmorrow001
Feb 22, 2003
apparently I shouldn't ask about pirating Windows
Someone needs to seriously buy my Speed Triple.

2007 Roulette Green
~4500 miles
Fresh coolant (and cap)
Excellent condition, never down

Extras
Full Arrow Titanium exhaust installed and tuned by the dealer
Triumph fly screen
Triumph seat cowl
Triumph rear hugger
Tech Spec tank protector
Custom fender eliminator

I have a box of ALL stock pieces.
Bike will be sold with stock mirrors.
SOLD!!!

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Click here for the full 1306x870 image.

cmorrow001 fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 23, 2010

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.
If it were a Street Triple and near NY I'd be there will bells on.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

needknees posted:

Selling aftermarket stuff for 2008+ CBR1000RR (and the bike too if you're interested...)

Why are you selling the CBR? Don't like warp speed?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

hayden. posted:

Why are you selling the CBR? Don't like warp speed?

That's exactly why :). It's too much for any situation on the street, and too much for the track as well. After watching video of my last trackday it was blatantly obvious I was STILL leery of the bike. And for good reason, that thing is a goddamn beast. I had a "moment" of clarity a couple weeks ago as I was bombing down the interstate, and thought to myself "You're goddamn retarded."

So I went out and bought a KTM 625SMC :flashfap:

Tonight just reaffirmed the bike is too crazy for me.I finally got all the aftermarket poo poo off the cbr (save for the stator side engine cover, because that's a bitch, the frame sliders and undertail) and the tires changed. I took it for a little ride to make sure I got the wheels balanced correctly. It's WAAAAAAAAAAY too easy to go WAAAAAAAAAY too fast. But goddamn, it's nice to be able to cruise at 70 and have the bike be perfectly smooth and have an absurd amount of power on tap. The katoom shakes like a goddamn paint mixer at basically any rpm, and the way it's geared now 70mph is 65% of its max rpm.

The fact I was going through a rear DOT race tire in ~3 trackdays on the CBR didn't help either :v:

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)
Looking to sell my Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Jacket in the Black/Black/Black color its Extra Large and fits just like anything else Joe Rocket (big in the chest). Was only worn for about 100 or so miles of riding before I lost weight and it stopped fitting me. It has all the CE pads and the standard non-ce hard foam back pad still and has never been down, through the rain or through a cloud of bugs.

Sorry for the super-bad cellphone pics. I'll try and borrow a better camera in the next day or so to replace these with.

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Click here for the full 912x684 image.

Asking $100 shipped.

Edit: woops forgot this: PM or Email me at sirgatoman AT gmail.com

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Sep 5, 2010

Commodore 64
Apr 2, 2007

The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange
I've had a lot of fun working on this bike, but I've got to cut my losses. I'm selling my 1980 Honda C70. It has a title, 449 miles and would make a great project for someone with the time/money. I live in Lemont, IL and I'm looking for $450.

A little backstory; my grandfather bought this in 1980, rode it till 1983 and he had a spill; cracking the transmission case. It's sat in my basement since. There is some surface rust, but the body is in good shape. I've cleaned the rust out of the gas tank, cleaned the carb and replaced the transmission case/gasket.

I bought a new battery and the electrical system works; save for the starter. The bad; the engine has no compression and doesn't start. It needs new tires and some work, but my dad and I were able to get this to run earlier this year. I'm also including a HF chock/stand, leg fairings, exhaust and all the original parts and parts I bought (gaskets, oil, lube, etc). Email me @ wraith216 @ gmail.com.
Donated to PBS.

Commodore 64 fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 20, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Posting my friend's 02 SV650:
~13.5k miles
Clean title in hand

THE BAD: been down once at low speed; the only visual damage left is a crappy paint job on the tank, some minor scratches on the right tail section and some small scratches on the pipe.

THE GOOD(IES):
'04 GSX-R front end
Galfer Wave Rotors
F3 rear rim conversion with captured spacers
custom rear sets
Full Yoshimura TRS Carbon system
Penske Twin Clicker
CRG levers
Vapor TrailTech unit

The bike is currently set up like a SV650 naked, as I like the handlebar set up better, but can be easily converted to the Ducati 916 bodywork and clipons.
EXTRAS:
perfect blue gas tank.
set of 916 Ducati bodywork that have lights and fairing bracket
GSX-R front fender
clip ons
CRG bar end mirror
complete set of rear body panels (mis-matched colors but all intact)

1st gen. stock fairing bracket (perfect condition)
1st gen. instrument cluster (perfect condition, don't know how many miles are on the clock, as my bike doesn't have the right hook ups in the harness to check)
1st gen. gauge cluster cover (perfect)
1st. Gen. dual lights (perfect)
It's riding on a nearly new set of Dunlop 209s. I have another used set I can toss in.

This bike lives in the garage; I change oil RELIGIOUSLY every 3k miles. It runs fantastic and I take VERY good care of my bikes.I want to sell this as a package for right now.

PRICE
Looking for $3000 for EVERYTHING.

If I have no bites by next week, I will start selling the parts individually.

Tank: $125
lights: $75
Bracket:$40
Instrument cluster:$90
rear bodypanels:$75
Ducati Bodywork with all brackets: $300 It'll also come with the tail, that is unpainted.

the bike without the extras is $2700

SOLD

Z3n fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Sep 11, 2010

harm0nic
Feb 21, 2010

I'll take the seats and the kickstand! :dance:

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

Z3n posted:

badass SV

Wow, do want. Where's the bike located?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

himajinga posted:

Wow, do want. Where's the bike located?

Santa Maria, CA.

He's got a buyer lined up for this weekend, but he has to drive to meet him, so if you can show up with cash in hand it's yours.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

Z3n posted:

Santa Maria, CA.

He's got a buyer lined up for this weekend, but he has to drive to meet him, so if you can show up with cash in hand it's yours.

Ahh, bummer can't swing a flight that fast. It's a beauty for sure, your friend has good taste!

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Well gently caress. I was planning on putting my '03 SV up for $2900...maybe ill lower it after seeing what $3000 will buy.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

schreibs posted:

Well gently caress. I was planning on putting my '03 SV up for $2900...maybe ill lower it after seeing what $3000 will buy.

Eh, don't get too discouraged pricewise. He firesales his bikes when he gets tired of them because he just wants them gone.

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled
Goddamnit why can't you be on the east coast?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Relisting this now that I've stripped the rims:
2001 DRZ 400SM

~9000 miles
Clean title in hand
Valves checked, still in the middle of the spec.

Excel 17 inch Rims/Talon Hubs
320mm oversized EBC rotor
Gel Seat
Newer Pilot power 2cts
Acerbis Bark Busters
Vapor gauges
IMS 4 gallon tank
CVK40 upgraded carb
APE MCCT
Edge taillight
E model cams
E model base gasket

Comes with assorted spares, including a set of forks and a rear shock that have been professionally lowered 2 inches front and rear, an extra 41 tooth rear sprocket, the stock gas tank, plus some other odds and ends.

Only problems with it at the moment are that it could use a replacement trailtech gauge as the current one is failing (still reads speed fine, but resets occasionally and the RPM bars are starting to go out). The plastics aren't in great shape.

I'd like to get 2500$ out of it, open to offers. Would also potentially accept trades for a crashed 06+ 600.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Z3n posted:

2001 DRZ 400SM

~9000 miles
Clean title in hand
Valves checked, still in the middle of the spec.

Excel 17 inch Rims/Talon Hubs
320mm oversized EBC rotor
Gel Seat
Newer Pilot power 2cts
Acerbis Bark Busters
Vapor gauges
IMS 4 gallon tank
CVK40 upgraded carb
APE MCCT
Edge taillight
E model cams
E model base gasket

Comes with assorted spares, including a set of forks and a rear shock that have been professionally lowered 2 inches front and rear, an extra 41 tooth rear sprocket, the stock gas tank, plus some other odds and ends.

Only problems with it at the moment are that it could use a replacement trailtech gauge as the current one is failing (still reads speed fine, but resets occasionally and the RPM bars are starting to go out). The plastics aren't in great shape.

I'd like to get 2500$ out of it, open to offers. Would also potentially accept trades for a crashed 06+ 600.

Stop living on the west coast. Thanks.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

Stop living on the west coast. Thanks.

Do a fly and ride.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Z3n posted:

Do a fly and ride.

What kind of mileage could I expect to get out of that DRZ going on the interstates to do one?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

What kind of mileage could I expect to get out of that DRZ going on the interstates to do one?

I haven't run a full tank through with the current carb setup on it. I'd figure roughly around 45-50.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

Z3n posted:

Any chance you have spare rims to sell?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

ohwandernearer posted:

Any chance you have spare rims to sell?

No, although I'm starting to consider parting the bike out. Would you be interested in the rims?

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

Z3n posted:

No, although I'm starting to consider parting the bike out. Would you be interested in the rims?

yes, definitely.

I missed that SM that I posted about but got a kickass deal on a 2006 s model. I am thinking I'll try to set it up for motarding as well.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Send me a message at conand at gmail and we can figure things out. I'm still on the fence about parting because I really don't want to deal with parting out another bike, but it might be worth a shot. :sigh:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If you do, I am interested in the tank if you will ship to the east coast.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

If you do, I am interested in the tank if you will ship to the east coast.

The tank's got some minor scrapes but is still totally functional. I'll assemble a list of parts and mods and if there's enough interest I'll start breaking it down.

harm0nic
Feb 21, 2010

If you decide to part it out, I'll take the handlebars (assuming this is the DRZ you mentioned in the SV thread).

harm0nic fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 15, 2010

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
2005 Honda CBR600 F4i in silver. This bike is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. Comes with the original tool set under the seat and the repair manual for the bike.

It has just about 12k adult driven miles, mostly touring, no track/race days. Mileage may increase a bit as I still ride the bike. Bike has never sat more than a month without being run.

This bike is NOT CA legal and can be used for a track bike or out of state only.

It does have a some scratches on the fairing on the right side as it tipped over in the garage one day and. Bar ends and mirrors replaced after tip over so the only remaining marks are on the fairing. Also has some blemishes on the tail/passenger grip due to my luggage rubbing on it and a scuff on the left passenger peg from my car tapping it in the garage.

Bike has a Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, clip-on cruise control, Tech-Spec tank grips, low profile turn signals, and a fender eliminator. Bike has Michelin Pilot Road sport touring tires with 1,500-2,000 miles on them.

Why am I selling it? Because it turns out the bike is a 49-state bike which is not CA emissions legal and I live in Sacramento, CA. I was given temp tags but later had my registration fees refunded because the bike was still considered 'new' when I bought with around 3k miles on it. I fought the CA DMV on this for a year but finally lost.
I must move or sell the bike. So I am selling the bike and can meet you anywhere.

My loss is your gain. The 49-state F4i has more horsepower and is faster than the CA legal, 50-state versions out there.

You will receive the clear South Dakota title signed over to me and a DMV bill of sale transferring it to you. $3500 Please email me @ cameron.tatsch@gmail.com for more info or pictures.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled
1975 Honda CB200T 13,000 miles - $1200 bucks. Located on Long Island, NY

Email me at Friszell_J At yahoo dot com

Just cleaned the carbs about 2 months ago, running and idling perfectly. Brand new battery. I've been going back and forth to school on it, about 5 miles round trip on a daily basis. I've put the left front turn signal on it since taking these pictures, and I've got both mirrors as well. The only thing not stock is the tail light assembly, which I think comes from one of the earlier 70's Honda CB's.

It's a great little bike but I'm looking to move up in the world. It's too small for two riders if you're looking to go any real distance (20+ miles) and I'd like to move up to a bike that allows me to take my wife out for long trips.

Oh, my wife doesn't come with the bike.

Edit: It also comes with the original manual and tool kit.

JohnnyDangerously fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Sep 16, 2010

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

drat I wish I had room for a third bike.

EDIT: Z3n: I may also be interested in the rotor (and caliper bracket?) and barkbusters.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

harm0nic posted:

If you decide to part it out, I'll take the handlebars (assuming this is the DRZ you mentioned in the SV thread).

The handlebars aren't in great shape but I'll send you both sets that I have for 10$ + shipping. You can decide which ones you like and then sell the other set.

Endless Mike posted:

drat I wish I had room for a third bike.

EDIT: Z3n: I may also be interested in the rotor (and caliper bracket?) and barkbusters.

Someone else already has dibs on the rotors and calipers (buying the wheels), but the tank and bark busters are yours if you want them. Maybe 100$ for the tank and 40$ for the bark busters? They're not in great shape but they're still functional. Send me a PM/Email/IM and we can sort out the details.

harm0nic
Feb 21, 2010

Shot you an email.

Cuchulainn
May 19, 2007
It's like hide and seek, only with guns.
Aerostich courier bag - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3348641

$65 shipped if you mention you're a motorcyclist.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Decided to part out the DRZ:

Aftermarket/upgrade parts:
Rear Rack 50$
CVK40 carb 150$
3x3 Airbox 20$
E cams 100$
Edge taillight (Spliced with stock connectors, no soldering needed) 40$
Big Gun exhaust 75$
Gel Seat
Sumo Wheels
4 Gallon IMS gas tank

Stock parts:
ECU 50$
R/R 50$
Engine 700$
Stock gas tank 50$
Plastics 25$
Subframe 50$
Swingarm 50$
Frame (clean CA title, current tags) 400$
S model exhaust 50$
Forks (Right side up) (one set of stock forks, one set lowered 2 inches) 150$ for both
Shocks (one stock with a lighter spring for a 140 pound rider, one lowered 2 inches internally) 100$ for both
Triple trees (right side up forks) 40$ (2 sets)
Headlight 20$
Radiators (S model) 75$

Make offers here, via email/PM/AIM. If you feel prices are unreasonable, feel free to make offers. Thanks!

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

Selling my Aprilia Tuoldo - she's an 04 with 24,2xx miles. Running perfect and in good shape! Located in MD.

It has a few mods:
  • PVM 10 spoke Y wheels (very light)
  • Penske shock
  • Fork internals by Traxxion dynamics
  • Tigcraft full 2 into 2 titanium exhaust
  • Derestricted airbox, k&n filter
  • Gabro chip (dunno what version, only few weeks old though)
  • 16/44 gearing
  • MRA touring screen
  • CRG (or ASV?) short levers
  • New batt - ytxh14bs (bigger than stock)
  • Done brown connector/white connector/wiring mods - charging system is very strong
  • LED tail bulbs, integrated rear signals
  • New bright white headlight and hibeam bulbs
  • Carbon fiber bits - front fender, rear hugger, and headlight housing are all carbon
  • Ohlins adjustable steering damper
  • Spare passenger seat with Givi monokey topcase mount bolted onto it
  • Front wave rotors

Well maintained and I have logged pretty much everything I've done to the bike. Just did a valve check recently and all in spec. Bike is ready to ride.

It's really an awesome bike, but all I do is rack up highway miles on it commuting. I never have time for proper weekend rides and if I do I'm probably on my trackbike. It has a salvage/reconstructed (I'll have to check wording) title. The orig owner lowsided it once with pretty minor damage but there is a nick in the swingarm and insurance totalled it, as I understand. There are no issues with this bike - I got the bike in Feb 09 with ~5k miles and have put almost 20k on it no problems. As easy to title as a clear bike.

I'm in Baltimore.

$5300

Blegh, had to ride through the rain to borrow a camera and get these shots, and they aren't as clean as I would like but they'll do for now.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Selling my 2005 Ninja 500, unfortunately. My main transportation (Miata) is in dire need of rubber and dire need of convertible top repair, so a sacrificin' I must go. :(

Here's the skinny.
I got her, got my license, promptly dropped it the first time I was on it. I dropped it @ like 3MPH, so the damage is minimal (pictured). There's one crack in the left fairing, near the turn signal. Should be easy to fix, considering it's not very long (~2.5") and the turn signal stalk got dismounted, but not broken (fixed now.) The left side exhaust also was scratched up a little, but there is no serious damage anywhere. I had a roll of tape in my backpack at the time, so I patched up the crack with that immediately before setting off (that's the white-ish residue in the photos posted here, that's all scrubbed off now anyway, but the crack remains.

She had just a tick under 7,000 miles when I first got her, fresh oil change and chain maintenance. Now she's got ~8,900 miles on her. Would be a perfect perfect starter bike for someone looking to get going. I love this bike and want to keep this bike, but $ being what it is, I can't afford to keep her right now.

Looking for $700.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Where you at?

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Sorry, forgot to put that in the ad (DUH.) I'm in NE Ohio (New Philadelphia 44663 to be exact.)

The bike needs nothing, have been riding it pretty much daily for the past 3 months.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
I'll take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Dschingis Khan posted:

Ninja 500

I'll take it. E-mail me at tsaven hat gmail dawt com and I'll work out how I'll get out to you. I can give you a couple hundered in deposit via paypal now if you like, and the rest when I pick it up.