Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
codename: Venom update - catte is still a little hissy but allows itself to be held and will hand feed and purr whilst stroked :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Yodzilla posted:

codename: Venom update - catte is still a little hissy but allows itself to be held and will hand feed and purr whilst stroked :3:

that's a good sign and keep up the hand to cat contact. have you been able to take it to a vet yet?

btw, i applaud your willingness to save/take in a little one and i hope you're able to get the sibling.

yay for saving kittens without mamas!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

fork bomb posted:

this is me irl pickin the kids up from school

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

you gotta smell 'em in case they pooped themselves

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

if they dont smell like yours hiss at them and drive off

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Quality Parenting Tips ITT

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

don't forget to smack the lil hat off their head before you peel out

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
codename: Venom is def getting used to being held. he purrs and for once looked relaxed/curious instead of afraid

he also met the catte lurking in the background which mostly just stared and sniffed at her. the third catte...not so much a fan

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

For whatever reason, my wife threw down birdseed in the back yard. Now there's little clumps of feathers and birdskulls every where.

Also my cat wounded a baby bunny and dropped him in the cold air returns of my house.

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

Yodzilla posted:

li'l bundle of :3:

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
This cat is a dick

but he owns :3:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
tied a string to dings the other night. she ran around for a bit and then walked over to her food bowl. stared me in the goddamn eye and smacked her bowl over, scattering food everywhere

gently caress you too, dings.

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
yeah, this cat does the something similar, if you piss him off he gets up on top of a low bookshelf i have and start knocking the books lined up across the top of it, while staring at you the whole time like 'whoops there goes a book... what you gonna do about it, huh?'

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

this is magda. she is very sick with eye, ear, and respiratory infections and is a sad skinny kitty right now, but as soon as she is healthy enough, she will be coming home to live with me :3:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
^^ that catte is stooooned

Kirk posted:

tied a string to dings the other night. she ran around for a bit and then walked over to her food bowl. stared me in the goddamn eye and smacked her bowl over, scattering food everywhere

gently caress you too, dings.

that's wut you get

MindSet posted:

yeah, this cat does the something similar, if you piss him off he gets up on top of a low bookshelf i have and start knocking the books lined up across the top of it, while staring at you the whole time like 'whoops there goes a book... what you gonna do about it, huh?'

the cat i grew up with liked attention rear end early in the morning. it's 5:30! time to wake up! he then hops up on any dresser or table he can find and start knocking poo poo off until you feed him or lock him out of your room

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

Yodzilla posted:

^^ that catte is stooooned

naw bro she hella sick :(

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
dings sleeps beside my head at night but she spends large portions of it awake, just laying on her side with her eyes open

which is weird when you wake up at night and look over and there's a cat staring at you, like shes waiting for me to stop breathing so she can finally feed on my corpse

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

Kirk posted:

which is weird when you wake up at night and look over and there's a cat staring at you, like shes waiting for me to stop breathing so she can finally feed on my corpse

this is exactly what is happening

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

relative_q posted:

this is magda. she is very sick with eye, ear, and respiratory infections and is a sad skinny kitty right now, but as soon as she is healthy enough, she will be coming home to live with me :3:

way to buy a dud cat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Trig Discipline posted:

cat fuckin owns

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
ns, that is some serious ninjatude

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
was gonna post that frame from calvin & hobbes where hobbes lays down all the mathematics and estimations involved in bein' a cat and how its some hard rear end poo poo, but i cant find it

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

relative_q posted:

my wife and i rescued a cat who had been dumped at a marina who had respiratory problems, she basically just had a massively snotty nose all the time

it turned out it was this viral thing that you can knock down a lot, but it never really goes away - she'll be sniffly for life. we got a friend to adopt her, and she says it's the nicest cat she's ever known. they named her wheezy :3:

e: she's not that snotty any more, fwiw. just a little achoo once or twice a day, and apparently she snores a lot

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kirk posted:

fuckin owned

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hatebreed posted:

oh hai i underclocked your computer for you

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

Trig Discipline posted:

oh hai i underclocked your computer for you

lol

clamiam
Mar 4, 2008

IF A ROBOT IS BUILT IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS IT IS HARAAM

Hatebreed posted:

hey guys my computer has hardware accelerated Logo

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

clamiam posted:

:golfclap:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

clamiam posted:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

clamiam posted:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-31F9_SxIg

cat that does not give a gently caress, lifted from pyf

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Sep 23, 2010

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

awesome kitten, also lifted from pyf

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

Kirk posted:

was gonna post that frame from calvin & hobbes where hobbes lays down all the mathematics and estimations involved in bein' a cat and how its some hard rear end poo poo, but i cant find it

woke up for work this mornin and my catte was starin at a rabbit outside so hard she didn't even care that I fed her. Its like the cat form of :spergin:

nail
Jul 15, 2005

kilroy was here

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trig Discipline posted:

awesome kitten, also lifted from pyf

it appears you have a lemur in yr house

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

phizcatte