Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87p53rAD7Sk

watch it all

I saw this linked in another (very disturbing thread) and thankfully the comments kept me from trying to watch it then. But it's caturday night, and damned if I won't try to drink my way through this to see what the big deal is.

Also the guy holding the scoop, brush, etc seems to have some kind of neurological disorder because his hands don't move right. If I was the catte's owner I would bite and scratch the gently caress out of him for trying to pet me.

syscall girl fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Oct 3, 2010

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

fishmech posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87p53rAD7Sk

watch it all

oh man i jumped around once i realized it was 35m long but the look on the cat's face in #81 holy poo poo

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered

fork bomb posted:

oh man i jumped around once i realized it was 35m long but the look on the cat's face in #81 holy poo poo

maybe its my mild autism but he honked a horn and the cat just kidn fo jerked a little then looked away...i dont get it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i love cats and everything but I'll be goddamned if i watch a 35 minute movie of some jackass playing with a cat that isn't maru

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

greasyhands posted:

maybe its my mild autism but he honked a horn and the cat just kidn fo jerked a little then looked away...i dont get it

i can't really explain it myself but damned if i didn't laugh until i cried

that cat is awesome for being so patient

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt

greasyhands posted:

ahahahahahahaha

"mild"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
all cattes are sperges

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cats are the perfect blend of sperglord and dont-give-a-gently caress and they will use whatever approach is appropriate to furthering their own ends at that particular moment

owner trying to play with kitty? dont-give-a-gently caress

found a small candy wrapper in the hardwood hallway at 3am? sperg out son

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

LIGATT SECURITY posted:

ahahahahahahaha

"mild"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gentlemen, gentlemen, you can't fight in here! this is the cat thread!

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
My cat is hospitalized right due to acute kidney failure from a possible kidney infection. There's a 50/50 chance that he might make it. :smith:

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

all cattes are sperges

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

JumpinJackFlash posted:

My cat is hospitalized right due to acute kidney failure from a possible kidney infection. There's a 50/50 chance that he might make it. :smith:

laughed.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

JumpinJackFlash posted:

at least it's cute! :shobon:

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat

JumpinJackFlash posted:

Dude that sucks. I hope he turns out okay. Hang in there and keep us posted, duder. :smith::hf::smith:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

greasyhands posted:

reminds me of this cat

JumpinJackFlash posted:

:(

here is a cute:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

man the life raft!

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

fork bomb posted:

reminds me of this cat

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Jonny 290 posted:

cats are the perfect blend of sperglord and dont-give-a-gently caress and they will use whatever approach is appropriate to furthering their own ends at that particular moment

owner trying to play with kitty? dont-give-a-gently caress

found a small candy wrapper in the hardwood hallway at 3am? sperg out son

jackson and magda started flipping out at like 6 this morning, chasing each other back and forth across the apartment and crashing into poo poo at either end. that behaviour was very much not compatible with my hangover.

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

fork bomb posted:

reminds me of this cat

I can't stop watching that cat's eyes dilating so quickly.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

fork bomb posted:

man the life raft!

dogs all "drat, i gotta get some advantage"

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

rotor posted:

dogs all "drat, i gotta get some advantage"

no he's thinking "man, wonder how long it takes to heat a Cat Pocket in this microwave I've got behind me"

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

fork bomb posted:

man the life raft!

typical, dog being an awesome chill bro, cats being selfish cunts taking advantage

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

fork bomb posted:

man the life raft!

dogge looks sad, but we all know hes hella :unsmith:

and da cattes are like :3: :3: :3: :3: love how the dog is so chill tho

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

fork bomb posted:

man the life raft!

i don't know how to tell you this, but your dog has the worst case of cats we've ever seen

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

i don't know how to tell you this, but your dog has the worst case of cats we've ever seen

:ohdear:

what are my choices, Ph.D?

fork bomb fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Oct 4, 2010

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
well when my grandma had a cyst they cut if off and gave it to a little girl as a pet so i'd recommend that

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

kittens for everyone!! :toot:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

fork bomb posted:

kittens for everyone!! :toot:

i need a new kitten

especially a stupid broken one that i can teach flying lessons to (PI get out, throwing kittens across a room onto a bed owns and its not like they mind when they come running right back for another ride)

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
you're not a real man unless you teach your kitten to sit on your shoulder

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

cb hasn't been poopin much for the past week, i'm a little worried

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
my wife and i want a kitten and our youngest cat needs a playmate, but we may end up moving to australia soon so we're holding off :(

BUT I WANT A KITTEN

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
my rescue alley kitten has really come out of her shell. she's gotten bigger and healthier and is running all over the place. she's also really well house trained already and comes when she's called. :3:

she might have kitty leukemia though but it was as faint positive and it might just be from her mother :saddowns:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i loving demand that you capture and tame his sibling

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
haven't seen it in two weeks, don't know where the kitty went. a few older cats have since moved into my alley though. two black ones

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
capture them

capture all cats

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
oh lord that would be a nightmare

little Venom is already Lord of Chaos. it's running all over my house and anything that isn't more than 50 pounds gets knocked over just from the sheer speed that she hits things. she's real cuddly when she calms down but good lord i've never seen a cat kick kitty litter like she does

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
the best is when they dont even need to take a poo poo, they just stand there in the litter box and stare at you while furiously kicking sand out

im pretty sure that's ASL for 'gently caress you'

Kirk fucked around with this message at 07:16 on May 17, 2023

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
when we get the wrong kind of litter nargle will wet her paws in her water bowl and then walk through her box and then trot through the house flicking the litter everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

so i threw my cats outside after they ate because one of them keeps barfing and the other one keeps eating the barf and frankly it's just not something i want to watch at 9am any more, so now they're both desperately meowing at the back door instead of just chasing birds or lying down in the warm sun like normal cats would, god they're so DUMB