Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the best toy in the world is a sandwich wrapper OH MY GOSH PLEASE BALL IT UP AND THROW IT DOWN THE HALLWAY YESSSSS HERE WE GO *claws on hardwood* *crash*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Jonny 290 posted:

the best toy in the world is a sandwich wrapper OH MY GOSH PLEASE BALL IT UP AND THROW IT DOWN THE HALLWAY YESSSSS HERE WE GO *claws on hardwood* *crash*

cb loves receipts so much for the same reason

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Hey Yodzilla goonskate got owned

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gently caress THE MAN

DOWN WITH WHITEY

CORPORATIONS SUCK

HACK THE PLANET

copyright 2010

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
live.com

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
tunisia is v nice, they have great beaches and old roman ruins you can just walk through, not fenced off or anything, just sittin out in the desert.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
god dammit. it's been fixed. looks like my server was compromised.

they were very courteous hackers and made backups of every file they changed though :3:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

god dammit. it's been fixed. looks like my server was compromised.

they were very courteous hackers and made backups of every file they changed though :3:
aww

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
wait no they didn't those fuckers that was an old backup i made. no wonder it didn't work when i renamed it

oh well time to change all my passwords and poo poo

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

wait no they didn't those fuckers that was an old backup i made. no wonder it didn't work when i renamed it

oh well time to change all my passwords and poo poo
check your vm

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
owned noob. dont gently caress with football head cat next time

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
had a dream last night i had a cat (i don't have a cat), let it out on the porch (i don't have a porch) and a squirrel ran on the deck (i don't have a deck) from the yard (i don't have a yard) and it got in a fight with the cat and bit the cat's tail off and the cat died.

it was very depressing for something that doesn't exist

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

got dat wmd posted:

had a dream last night i had a cat (i don't have a cat), let it out on the porch (i don't have a porch) and a squirrel ran on the deck (i don't have a deck) from the yard (i don't have a yard) and it got in a fight with the cat and bit the cat's tail off and the cat died.

it was very depressing for something that doesn't exist

I am a dream analyst and this dream means you should get some cattes but do not let them out on the porch that you should also get.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
if your poo poo got compromised you need to reinstall completely noobsauce

also disable wget and php exec functions loving noob

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"
I don't know how you could even let your webserver get compromised, are you uploading content via FTP from internet cafes?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
nope i never access this thing from a public space. it's probably dreamhost's loving fault it's just a crappy shared server

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

Yodzilla posted:

nope i never access this thing from a public space. it's probably dreamhost's loving fault it's just a crappy shared server
https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

gonna recommend them. Used them for over a year for LYSE and it's been doing a pretty good job for very little money.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
yospos tested, yospos approved

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Yodzilla posted:

yospos approved

much unlike your postnig!!! :twisted:

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
wow you guys are noobs :rolleyes:

ever heard of a php shell? lol;

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
no but i've heard of magic shell i get them on my iced cream cones

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Jonny 290 posted:

haha that vid owns

being a cat must own :unsmith:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

qirex posted:

Hey Yodzilla goonskate got owned

Glad he copyrighted his hack logo

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
at least i got some sweet jams out of it

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Tatsujin posted:

covers cats are the best cats

all warm and fuzzy and purring up against ya

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
nya

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Tatsujin posted:

One morning, as Tatsujin Samsa was waking up from anxious dreams, he discovered that in his bed he had been changed into a languid disdainful cat. He lay on his down-soft belly and saw, as he lifted his head up a little, his brown, expansive coat covered up with wispy peak-like tufts. From this height the blanket, just about ready to engulf him completely, could not but stay in place. His splayed legs, incomprehensibly akimbo in comparison to the rest of his anatomy, dangled limply off of the bed.

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Spenny status: He came running into the room and went to jump up onto his favourite shelf, didn't jump hard enough and landed on top of the swing-top garbage bin which immediately swung open. Scrabbled around a bit to avoid falling into the bin, then sat there doing his "I meant to do that" face.

He's now asleep behind the LaserJet III.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

loving dapper_cat.JPG

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

BorderPatrol posted:

loving dapper_cat.JPG

lord rumples catte

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

BorderPatrol posted:

loving dapper_cat.JPG

Sneaking Mission posted:

lord rumples catte

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!

Yodzilla posted:

dreamhost's

lol... you owned yourself

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

BorderPatrol posted:

loving dapper_cat.JPG

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

z0ratio sexhaver posted:

lol... you owned yourself

yeah yeah i know but i've had it for 5+ years and it costs me next to nothing. this is actually the first problem i've had with them and i found out what the culprit was, some old open source forum on a dead test domain that i was trying to skin like 4 years ago let them in

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
yeah yeah i know but i've had it for 5+ years and it costs me next to nothing. this is actually the first problem i've had with them and i found out what the culprit was, some old open source forum on a dead test domain that i was trying to skin like 4 years ago let them in
. /

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
hahaha holy poo poo i thought it was tuesday all day today gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary