Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaemon
Jan 4, 2009

Proctors are guardians of the sanctity and integrity of legal education, therefore they are responsible for the nourishment of the soul.

Anthropolis posted:

Have you never heard of In Rem actions? They're all like that. See, e.g., US v. Approximately 64,695 Pounds of Shark Fins, 520 F.3d 976

I've always loved in rem cases. They have the best names.

US v Forty Barrels and Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola, US v Ninety-Five Barrels Alleged Apple Cider Vinegar, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
I'm always skeptical of police after action reports, but in this case the assumption was based on 1. He clearly tries to turn away when they pull up and 2. Her mike proves that she knew he stuffed something in his pants, or she has xray vision. This is enough to skip from consensual encounter to Terry stop.

They don't need to believe he stuffed a weapon down there to stop and frisk, only that something illegal went down and that he might be armed. Officer safety does not require observation of a weapon.

This isn't a pat down, anyway. As you correctly point out, it's an arrest from the moment they jumped out of the car. And the probable cause was everything we've mentioned.

1. Known drug dealer
2. Loitering with no apparent purpose
3. Turns away when they approach him
4. Stuffs something down the front of his pants when they approach in a common attempt at avoiding apprehension based on female officer's inability to perform a search

This will rarely win you a suppression hearing, and legally so.

As far as illegal searches go, I've seen much worse. And either way they were getting those drugs.

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.

Alaemon posted:

I've always loved in rem cases. They have the best names.

US v Forty Barrels and Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola, US v Ninety-Five Barrels Alleged Apple Cider Vinegar, etc.

US v Lucite Ball containing Lunar Material is still the best

Anthropolis
Jun 9, 2002

scribe jones posted:

are you kidding? I forgot all about 11 1/4 Dozen Packages of Articles Labeled in Part Mrs. Moffat’s Shoo-Fly Powders for Drunkenness, 40 F. Supp. 208

OptimistPrime
Jul 18, 2008

scribe jones posted:

Thirty-three Eclectus Parrots would like a word with you.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Save me jeebus posted:

Of the Western Colorado prosecutor news you guys could have pulled, you picked that one?

http://cbs4denver.com/local/myrl.serra.prosecutor.2.1994861.html

I smell a job opening lawgoons!

Similar situation in Michigan, asst. AG job might be open soon...

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM
Hey lawgoons if you have a couple years practice experience and want to get out of the rat race and into a pretty decent 9-5 gig at the ABA, they are hiring a Staff Attorney at the Justice Center. These jobs are fairly coveted as far as I know, and the people I know in those positions as well as the senior counsel that run things are pretty chill. You'd be doing substantive legal work on ABA initiatives and projects. I think the pay is high 60's low 70's. Oh, it is in the Chicago office.

I don't have PM's but let me know in thread how to get in touch with you and I'll make sure your resume gets routed to the right people.

I'd apply myself but I don't have any legal experience (and I'd have to take a pay cut :smug:)

J Miracle
Mar 25, 2010
It took 32 years, but I finally figured out push-ups!
What do you guys think the chances are of a guy from a TTT in Michigan, but with at least close to the best resume you can get out of a TTT (class rank 1, LR, judicial externship, appellate defense clinic, paid employment, article publication in a professional non-student-run journal, awards, blah blah blah) being able to get an Appellate Defense Fellowship with the Center for Appellate Litigation in New York?

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

J Miracle posted:

What do you guys think the chances are of a guy from a TTT in Michigan, but with at least close to the best resume you can get out of a TTT (class rank 1, LR, judicial externship, appellate defense clinic, paid employment, article publication in a professional non-student-run journal, awards, blah blah blah) being able to get an Appellate Defense Fellowship with the Center for Appellate Litigation in New York?

Speaking non-specifically about public interest around NY, class rank 1 would normally open doors here because everyone just assumes you want NY no matter where you're from; your TTT is worth as much as the local TTTs and their valedictorians used to get jobs. ITE, I have no idea.

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.

J Miracle posted:

Never know until you try.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

passed the NJ bar, sorry Adar :doh:

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
Anyone have any experience dealing with cold calls from headhunters?

I think I was one of the last attorneys to get hired in 2008 before the bottom dropped out of the profession, and I've been happily employed at the same firm for a bit over 2 years now. The firm I'm at now is smaller, and about as low stress as a law firm can be (still somewhat stressful). I'm happy here, even if it's not the first job I would have taken out of law school if I had other options. The partners are cool, there's no office politics, and there's plenty of work to keep me busy, though the compensation is lower and we haven't gotten raises or bonuses since the recession started (though it's hard to complain about the latter fact, given how many of my colleagues are unemployed right now).

I got a cold email from a recruiter for a position at mid/large-size firm in the area that would nearly double my salary. The position calls for someone with specific skills that I possess in somewhat narrow practice area. Not wanting to close off any options for career advancement, I gave him a call to see what he had to offer. I was careful in my conversation with him to stress that I did not want to take any action that could potentially jeopardize my position with my current firm, and that I would not authorize him to send my resume to any firms without my consent. Many of the firms in this area in my practice area have a somewhat incestuous history and word might get out that I was looking to leave if my resume ended up on the wrong desk. Luckily the firm in question is not a concern in this regard.

I'm going to be calling up a couple of colleagues that have a prior relationship with the firm in question, but even if the work environment is not as great as where I am now, I think I'd be willing to tolerate a reasonable amount of additional stress to double my compensation.

What other factors should I be aware of as I deal with this guy? Are there any downsides to moving forward with an interview that I haven't considered? What other precautions should I take to ensure that I don't gently caress things up with my current employer?

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Based on your limited description, it sounds like every other unsolicited email. If you need to pay a modest fee for their guarantee of double your current salary (and a bigger penis!) then you should, um, not fall for that.

If nothing else make sure this recruiter is legit before you find out of the law firm position itself is legit.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

NJ Deac posted:

I think I was one of the last attorneys to get hired in 2008 before the bottom dropped out of the profession, and I've been happily employed at the same firm for a bit over 2 years now. The firm I'm at now is smaller, and about as low stress as a law firm can be (still somewhat stressful). I'm happy here, even if it's not the first job I would have taken out of law school if I had other options. The partners are cool, there's no office politics, and there's plenty of work to keep me busy, though the compensation is lower and we haven't gotten raises or bonuses since the recession started (though it's hard to complain about the latter fact, given how many of my colleagues are unemployed right now).

I got a cold email from a recruiter for a position at mid/large-size firm in the area that would nearly double my salary. The position calls for someone with specific skills that I possess in somewhat narrow practice area. Not wanting to close off any options for career advancement, I gave him a call to see what he had to offer. I was careful in my conversation with him to stress that I did not want to take any action that could potentially jeopardize my position with my current firm, and that I would not authorize him to send my resume to any firms without my consent. Many of the firms in this area in my practice area have a somewhat incestuous history and word might get out that I was looking to leave if my resume ended up on the wrong desk. Luckily the firm in question is not a concern in this regard.

I'm going to be calling up a couple of colleagues that have a prior relationship with the firm in question, but even if the work environment is not as great as where I am now, I think I'd be willing to tolerate a reasonable amount of additional stress to double my compensation.

What other factors should I be aware of as I deal with this guy? Are there any downsides to moving forward with an interview that I haven't considered? What other precautions should I take to ensure that I don't gently caress things up with my current employer?
I just went through leaving my biglaw firm for another through a headhunter. Got a call from headhunter on a Thursday, submitted resume that day, interview scheduled that night for the next afternoon, offer at the interview. Kind of crazy.

First thing to realize is that a ton of people at your firm are floating resumes around, and unless your management are literally children, no one is going to get upset if they find out someone has passed a resume to another firm for an opportunity to double their salary. In my situation, I didn't think anyone here was looking, and was freaking out about being found out. When I gave notice, however, everyone started spilling their guts out, and apparently everyone has submitted a resume or two in the past.

Generally headhunters are going to be good at distributing resumes only to firms you approve. A headhunter that splashes resumes everywhere without permission will not be a headhunter for long.

Do it. There is no downside (unless you work for children, and even then, it's unlikely that they would find out). Just be clear that you want to approve any submission of your resume to a firm. And don't tell anyone at your work about it.

edit: Oh, see if the firm is advertising the opening - if that's the case, you would have a tougher decision as to whether to go through the headhunter or submit on your own.

BigHead posted:

Based on your limited description, it sounds like every other unsolicited email. If you need to pay a modest fee for their guarantee of double your current salary (and a bigger penis!) then you should, um, not fall for that.

If nothing else make sure this recruiter is legit before you find out of the law firm position itself is legit.
The headhunter was speaking about a particular position at a particular firm. I have never had any experience with this sort of scam. And of course, never give money to a headhunter. They get paid by the firm they place someone at.

gvibes fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 9, 2010

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006

gvibes posted:

I just went through leaving my biglaw firm for another through a headhunter. Got a call from headhunter on a Thursday, submitted resume that day, interview scheduled that night for the next afternoon, offer at the interview. Kind of crazy.

First thing to realize is that a ton of people at your firm are floating resumes around, and unless your management are literally children, no one is going to get upset if they find out someone has passed a resume to another firm for an opportunity to double their salary. In my situation, I didn't think anyone here was looking, and was freaking out about being found out. When I gave notice, however, everyone started spilling their guts out, and apparently everyone has submitted a resume or two in the past.

Generally headhunters are going to be good at distributing resumes only to firms you approve. A headhunter that splashes resumes everywhere without permission will not be a headhunter for long.

Do it. There is no downside (unless you work for children, and even then, it's unlikely that they would find out). Just be clear that you want to approve any submission of your resume to a firm. And don't tell anyone at your work about it.

edit: Oh, see if the firm is advertising the opening - if that's the case, you would have a tougher decision as to whether to go through the headhunter or submit on your own.

The headhunter was speaking about a particular position at a particular firm. I have never had any experience with this sort of scam. And of course, never give money to a headhunter. They get paid by the firm they place someone at.

Thanks for the perspective. And yes, the call was about a specific opening at a specific firm, which he named and I'm familiar with. It's not some kind of "We'll do your job search for you if you pay us scam. The headhunter gets paid by the firm (his client) if he finds a candidate they end up hiring.

I haven't yet checked out their website to see if the position was publicly listed, but I intend to.

I'm also waiting on a call back from a buddy who summered at the firm but ended up taking a position elsewhere. As long as I don't hear "Holy poo poo, it was a nightmare, run away as fast as you can," I'll submit my resume for consideration (I might even if I do hear that, it's a LOT of money, and a well-known enough name that it'd probably help with finding a future position if I hate it there).

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

NJ Deac posted:

I'm also waiting on a call back from a buddy who summered at the firm but ended up taking a position elsewhere. As long as I don't hear "Holy poo poo, it was a nightmare, run away as fast as you can," I'll submit my resume for consideration (I might even if I do hear that, it's a LOT of money, and a well-known enough name that it'd probably help with finding a future position if I hate it there).

If you are able to eat and live indoors, stick with a lower-paying job you like vs. a higher-paying one you hate. The extra money isn't worth it.

This is the next unheeded lesson after "don't go no jobs die alone"

T14 full scholarship caveat: if the new job will (not might, not could) get you where you want to be in your career (positionally, not financially) before your soul shrivels up and you start praying that some family law defendant guns you down at the courthouse, maybe.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

NJ Deac posted:

What gvibes said, plus this

Recruiters compile lists of everyone in certain practice areas and then call/e-mail spam everyone who qualifies for whatever job was just posted on the firm's website. It's considered bad form to go apply for the job yourself if the headhunter told you about it and can lead to some serious issues if they come claiming the fee from the firm and the firm thinks that you found the firm on your own.

I tell every headhunter that manages to reach me that I'm happy where I am but they're welcome to give me a call about future opportunities. Different headhunters have relationships with different firms/companies and it never hurts to have folks checking in to see if you'd be interested in various positions.

You're well within your rights to ask them anything you want and to make them tell you all about the job in detail. They don't care about you, they just saw X experience and matched it up with Y opening and they get paid when you've been at the new firm for six months to a year. They don't care whether you're happy for those six months or whether it's a good fit so even though they're all friendly you can't treat them as a gatekeeper of any sort.

Napoleon I
Oct 31, 2005

Goons of the Fifth, you recognize me. If any man would shoot his emperor, he may do so now.
Someone on my Facebook currently has the entire case caption for "US v. Approximately 64,695 Pounds of Shark Fins, 520 F.3d 976" as their status.

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.
RMS Titanic, Inc. v. The Wrecked and Abandoned Vessel, its engines, tackle apparel, appurtenances, cargo, etc., located within one (1) nautical mile of a point located at 41o 43" 32 North Latitude and 49o 56" 49 West Longitude, believed to be the R.M.S. Titanic

in rem case AND admiralty law?? where do I sign????

cendien
Sep 14, 2008

Napoleon I posted:

Someone on my Facebook currently has the entire case caption for "US v. Approximately 64,695 Pounds of Shark Fins, 520 F.3d 976" as their status.

Uhm. I hate to admit to this. But do you know me?

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
Hahaha I got the letter with my actual bar exam score back and I think am the most efficient attorney in Texas

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Elotana posted:

Hahaha I got the letter with my actual bar exam score back and I think am the most efficient attorney in Texas
so you got a 675?

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Elotana posted:

I have a friend who passed with half your score.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account

CaptainScraps posted:

I have a friend who passed with half your score.
Those numbers on the pass list are exam IDs, not scores

On the plus side I did way better on the MBE so I can still waive into DC if I want to (man my essays must have been poo poo on toast)

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.
Hi everybody! I've been in the thread for years and I've already asked these questions in IRC, but I feel like opening them up a little because xo's search functions are broken and the 3Ls in IRC are virulent freaks and all they tell me is to get signatures on a tams petition.

I'm a 1L at Duke looking for summer jobs. After graduating, I think I want to be an ADA somewhere (preferably in, like, Alameda or Kings county, but realistically[?] in some backwater capital shithole like Dauphin), but I know I don't know poo poo about poo poo yet. I don't expect to be at the top of my class. So here are some questions:

-How many jobs should I apply for? Dozens, hundreds?
-I'm looking at DAs, USAOs, and AsG. None of them (at the moment) are anywhere near North Carolina. Will the name of my school and my handful of public-interest softs be enough to get me a glance at most places, or do I really need to be vomiting out resumes and hoping that one sticks?
-Any other places I should consider, even if I don't want a firm or whatever in the long term?
-How bad/competitive is northern California? If I work in DA's offices both 1L and 2L summers out there, will I probably still be fenced out by local competition and the state's penuriousness?

Sulecrist fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Nov 10, 2010

Harry Ellis
Nov 9, 2004

Hans, bubby, I'm your white knight!
passed bar>5days>legal job offer (30-atty civil lit defense; associate position)

Harry Ellis fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 10, 2010

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord
Trip report from a lifestyle firm:

You would think it would be cool but there is a reverse work culture. The pressure seems to not do any work outside of the office and it's looked down upon when done. Really frustrating because I have a ton of work to do and not enough "office time" to do it.

Protip: the grass is always greener

atlas of bugs
Aug 19, 2003

BOOTSTRAPPING
MILLIONAIRE
ONE-PERCENTER

Roger_Mudd posted:

You would think it would be cool but there is a reverse work culture. The pressure seems to not do any work outside of the office and it's looked down upon when done. Really frustrating because I have a ton of work to do and not enough "office time" to do it.

poo poo man; condolences

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord

atlas of bugs posted:

poo poo man; condolences

Yeah except everyone else doesn't have 160k worth of student debt, they are all established attorneys. I'll rest when mistress Sallie Mae is satisfied.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Roger_Mudd posted:

Yeah except everyone else doesn't have 160k worth of student debt, they are all established attorneys. I'll rest when mistress Sallie Mae is satisfied.

I pray the currency is devalued because i have that same amount.

GamingOdor
Jun 8, 2001
The stench of chips.

Roger_Mudd posted:

This sounds like the federal government and is easily handled. Do necessary work outside of the office without telling anyone. Put on the appearance that you're going with the company culture by going out to happy hours or 2 hour lunches when invited. Just get your poo poo turned in on time and enjoy not being in slave labor conditions.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Sulecrist posted:

Hi everybody! I've been in the thread for years and I've already asked these questions in IRC, but I feel like opening them up a little because xo's search functions are broken and the 3Ls in IRC are virulent freaks and all they tell me is to get signatures on a tams petition.

I'm a 1L at Duke looking for summer jobs. After graduating, I think I want to be an ADA somewhere (preferably in, like, Alameda or Kings county, but realistically[?] in some backwater capital shithole like Dauphin), but I know I don't know poo poo about poo poo yet. I don't expect to be at the top of my class. So here are some questions:

-I'm looking at DAs, AUSAs, and AsG. None of them (at the moment) are anywhere near North Carolina. Will the name of my school and my handful of public-interest softs be enough to get me a glance at most places, or do I really need to be vomiting out resumes and hoping that one sticks?
-Any other places I should consider, even if I don't want a firm or whatever in the long term?
-How bad/competitive is northern California? If I work in DA's offices both 1L and 2L summers out there, will I probably still be fenced out by local competition and the state's penuriousness?

I'm also a 1L at Yale in the same boat as Sulecrist - I don't actually want to be an ADA though, I've got my eye on clerking and regulatory stuff. I'm mostly concerned with how many places/where I should be applying, and who is even hiring 1Ls.

I'm currently looking as USAOs in NY, DC, and FL as well as the Immigrant Rights project offered by the ACLU and the internship at the Brennan Center for Justice, as well as some 1L Diversity programs offered by some firms, but I'm open to just about anything, so I'd appreciate whatever insights 2Ls/3Ls could offer.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Sulecrist posted:

-I'm looking at DAs, AUSAs, and AsG. None of them (at the moment) are anywhere near North Carolina. Will the name of my school and my handful of public-interest softs be enough to get me a glance at most places, or do I really need to be vomiting out resumes and hoping that one sticks?

Every single one.

AUSAs are incredibly competitive. Not that it's impossible, just that it's incredibly improbable. it is impossible Vomit out resumes. Hundreds+. Duke is good enough that people will give your resume a look but that's a far cry from hiring you. Also, apply to every DA in every large city in which you would consider working. For example, the Brooklyn DAs office is huge, and they say they're not hiring but that is a lie. They're always hiring as long as you're good enough. So submit your resume and maybe you'll get lucky.

Probably? As a 1L, anywhere that will hire you. Ideally work for free. Does your school have a program where you can do public interest for free for the summer and they'll give you a stipend?

Very very bad. If you work in DA's offices there for both summers then you will have a much better idea than I do about whether or not you will be fenced out by local competition. But probably if you can get two summer jobs there you'll be OK. Good luck getting those jobs.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

Sulecrist posted:

-I'm looking at DAs, USAOs, and AsG. None of them (at the moment) are anywhere near North Carolina. Will the name of my school and my handful of public-interest softs be enough to get me a glance at most places, or do I really need to be vomiting out resumes and hoping that one sticks?

Pretty much every US Attorney's Office and every state Attorney General's office in the country probably hires 1Ls for unpaid summer positions. They are still extremely competitive, so it's worth it to apply to positions in any place that you'd be willing to work. I worked at the AG's office in Mass. and there were actually 1Ls from Duke and Columbia in the program, so it's possible to move geographically(they were originally from Mass. though).

I know the DAs around here hire tons of people unpaid over the summer too. Honestly, for the 1L summer, anything legal related is fine. If you have any interest in the DOJ Honors Program you'll want to work at least one summer in a USAO. If you are interested in government you should try to work in government if possible; it just makes it so much easier to sell yourself in 2L interviews. But working for a judge or a legal services place is fine too. Big firms aren't really going to care where you worked but rather your grades and law review.

srsly
Aug 1, 2003

Sulecrist posted:

Here's how the Sacramento DA's office works. Talking with people, it appears to be the model for several other DA's offices in the state as well. I haven't heard a ton, but I haven't heard of anybody who's doing it any differently:

Post-bar, you get a temporary job. It certainly helps if you worked in the office while you were a student. This job lasts a maximum of one year. It pays about $40k. This job entails discovery work, briefing, subpoenas, etc. If you're lucky, you will get to argue a couple motions to supress, speedy trial motions, or restitution hearings. If you're really really lucky you may get to try a misdemeanor case or two. I tried a case against a post-bar a couple months ago. It was spectacular. The work is nigh indistinguishable from what you'd do with a 2L or 3L externship for the office.

When hiring time rolls around, the DA's office will entertain outside applicants but will also cherrypick from their favorite temp employees. Sacramento hires almost exclusively from those who have already worked there. Larger offices interview tons of people, with about a 30 to 1 applicant to job opening ratio currently. Orange County recently interviewed for openings at over a 10 to 1 ratio. One of the positions went to a temp employee from Sacramento.

Budget issues have meant a slowdown in hiring, as have the economy overall (less natural attrition). But the DA's office is generally one of the last things to be cut. Turnover at a DA's office is generally decent. My impression is that DAs leaving to go into private defense is actually more common than PDs leaving to go into private defense. For an added bizareness, in Sacramento the PDs and the DAs not only belong to the same union (extremely common) but also share a rehire list (very unusual). Our PD's office laid off attorneys earlier this year. For any permanent hiring the DA wants to do for the next 2 years, they would first have to offer those positions to the laid-off PDs...

srsly fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 10, 2010

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

The Warszawa posted:

I'm also a 1L at Yale in the same boat as Sulecrist - I don't actually want to be an ADA though, I've got my eye on clerking and regulatory stuff. I'm mostly concerned with how many places/where I should be applying, and who is even hiring 1Ls.

I'm currently looking as USAOs in NY, DC, and FL as well as the Immigrant Rights project offered by the ACLU and the internship at the Brennan Center for Justice, as well as some 1L Diversity programs offered by some firms, but I'm open to just about anything, so I'd appreciate whatever insights 2Ls/3Ls could offer.
You're a diversity candidate from Yale?

srsly
Aug 1, 2003

gvibes posted:

You should be applying to every firm in the country regardless of whether they say they have a 1L diversity program. Try to go make bank for a couple summers and then get a clerkship out of school and then head to the government.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

gvibes posted:

Cuban Yalie.

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

gvibes posted:

He is literally the only person who should be in law school right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord

CaptainScraps posted:

I pray the currency is devalued because i have that same amount.

No we want hyper inflation ;)