Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Prophet of Nixon fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

gently caress it, I'll sweeten the deal. I just want the Black Widow figure, and it's all I'd care about if I was getting the pack in person anyway.
I'll pay for the whole pack plus shipping, and whoever helps me out can keep the Winter Soldier figure on my dime.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

WaynesWorldGirl posted:

Double? Good lord. I mean, I really want an Ultra-Humanite, but drat. I could pay like...$150. I would do that.

If anyone sees anything from that wave (its apparently shipping soon), please please pick it up. I'll pay you and stuff.

The last Wal-mart wave, Wave 10, was sparse at first and many figures were going for 4X retail on ebay, but not two months after their release, they were everywhere. The only one you can't get for under $10 on ebay right now is Joker. If you're patient and wait a few months, you can probably get the whole set for retail or less than on ebay.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Fish Of Doom posted:

The last Wal-mart wave, Wave 10, was sparse at first and many figures were going for 4X retail on ebay, but not two months after their release, they were everywhere. The only one you can't get for under $10 on ebay right now is Joker. If you're patient and wait a few months, you can probably get the whole set for retail or less than on ebay.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Halloween Costume this year.. all you goons now know who to avoid in NYC... since all of you hate me.. -shivers alone in my room-

profbobo
May 22, 2004

Vivat Buster!

Swapped the bodies on my Shadows, since they decided to paint Cherry's legs, including the joints. Swapped them so I wouldn't have to worry about flaking under the jeans. I'm minorly bothered with how clean Cherry's feet / ankles are now, but I guess I could use the heels from regular Shadow. Looking VERY forward to Popbot shipping now.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
The Marvel Legends 2-packs are up on toysrus.com, and it looks like they're offering the variants (that's what's pictured), but it's also possible that they'll ship the non-variants, but it's hard to say. I ordered one pack and the estimated time of delivery is between the 4th and 10th, so going through the site seems pretty helpful.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Louisgod posted:

The Marvel Legends 2-packs are up on toysrus.com, and it looks like they're offering the variants (that's what's pictured), but it's also possible that they'll ship the non-variants, but it's hard to say. I ordered one pack and the estimated time of delivery is between the 4th and 10th, so going through the site seems pretty helpful.
Nice catch! I called their 800 number to see if they'd be sending the variant or the regular versions, and the (less than intelligent) customer service guy I talked to seemed convinced I'd get the regular one but I guess we'll see!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Xenomrph posted:

Nice catch! I called their 800 number to see if they'd be sending the variant or the regular versions, and the (less than intelligent) customer service guy I talked to seemed convinced I'd get the regular one but I guess we'll see!

People are getting backorder notifications now when they try to order now. I ordered the Warpath/Deadpool pack hoping for the variant (yellow/blue Deadpool) but we'll find out when they come!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Louisgod posted:

People are getting backorder notifications now when they try to order now. I ordered the Warpath/Deadpool pack hoping for the variant (yellow/blue Deadpool) but we'll find out when they come!
When I placed my order it said "in stock", and I haven't gotten a backorder notification or anything. I actually just got an Email saying my order is "being processed". v:shobon:v

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Strolled through the Target toy aisle and found these guys (not my pic cause I forgot to take one)

They're so tiny! Bought the Vader and Fett sets. Prequel set can eat me.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

New Deadpool is fantastic!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Xenomrph posted:

When I placed my order it said "in stock", and I haven't gotten a backorder notification or anything. I actually just got an Email saying my order is "being processed". v:shobon:v
Just got an email from TRU saying my order shipped. :woop:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Rhyno posted:

Strolled through the Target toy aisle and found these guys (not my pic cause I forgot to take one)

They're so tiny! Bought the Vader and Fett sets. Prequel set can eat me.

I have a complete Mugg collection, and I'm not going to break that now

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Fisto posted:

I have a complete Mugg collection, and I'm not going to break that now

I have every Mugg that's been released except for the Prequel ones because George Lucas can bite my rear end.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Rhyno posted:

I have every Mugg that's been released except for the Prequel ones because George Lucas can bite my rear end.

rear end biting aside, I really like the design of the Cpt. Rex mugg and mini mugg. It's visually pleasing and that's enough for me.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Fisto posted:

rear end biting aside, I really like the design of the Cpt. Rex mugg and mini mugg. It's visually pleasing and that's enough for me.

As long as I don't own any prequel merchandise I can continue to believe they didn't happen.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Aside from the name I know nothing about this character. It's still a fun little thing.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
I can't access the BSS Toy Trading / Selling Megathread anymore since its been archived... I have a ton of stuff to get rid of / and trade. I would rather trade for obvious reasons.

HAVE: (ALL SEALED)

Transformers Animated: Rodimus Minor

Transformers Human Alliance/Defiance: Barricade

Marvel Universe: Colossus, Bucky, Namor, Luke Cage, Iron Patriot w/ Normal Osborn Head

Ninja Turtles: Shredder w/ Krang, Michaelangelo, Foot Soldier

Mighty Muggs: SDCC Iron Man 2 with Flip up Visor, SDCC Prowl

LOOKING FOR:

Marvel Universe: Archangel, Mystique.

DC Direct Blackest Night Series 4: Kyle Rayner

Jet Ready Go fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Nov 6, 2010

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Fisto posted:

Aside from the name I know nothing about this character. It's still a fun little thing.

See I just can't get over a Star Wars character having a fedora.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Rhyno posted:

See I just can't get over a Star Wars character having a fedora.
It's more of a cowboy-hat-thing.

demolition rickshaw
Mar 10, 2007

I NEED AVATARS. AVATARS OF HARDHAT SPIDER-MAN!

Rhyno posted:

As long as I don't own any prequel merchandise I can continue to believe they didn't happen.

You're doing yourself a disservice if you're avoiding the Clone Wars series. It pretty much owns.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Plus that Grievous mugg is adorable.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

demolition rickshaw posted:

You're doing yourself a disservice if you're avoiding the Clone Wars series. It pretty much owns.

Watched and hated it.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Rhyno posted:

Watched and hated it.

It's got a few moments but basically yeah it's just sequel juice all over it. Maybe if it had come out without the live-action prequels already in my brain I could have enjoyed it, but nope.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Joe Fisto posted:

When I first saw this character it was the action figure that comes with a speeder bike. I literally laughed out loud in the middle of the aisle.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Today was a pretty good day. Found Star Wars VOTC 3 at Target, picked up Jedi Knight Luke (awesome figure) and waiter R2. Didn't find any Wedge figures though.

At K-Mart I found the 3.75" Carnage from the Spider-Man line, and got 2 Hammer Waepons Drones from the Iron Man 2 line.

The Carnage is one of the best Carnage figures ever made IMO, the headsculpt is very Bagley-inspired like the Venom figure, and the paint apps are VERY well done. His paint apps on all of the black tendril details and the extra detail on his teeth, eyes and head are very good. Only thing I don't like is they gave him the clawed feet of ultimate carnage, and his forearms and hands are solid black. Other than that though, it's a great figure.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay...

Who the hell sent me a Cad Bane figure?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

How many goons have your address?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Okay...

Lmao. I do have your address and it wasn't me.

BTW I cannot STAND Dragon Man. He is by FAR my least favorite character in history.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xenomrph posted:

How many goons have your address?

Way to many. I've sold toys and comics here for 5 years.

Edit: let me just be clear, whoever it was, you loving rule. The fact that you took note of my dislike of the character and sent that to me just to gently caress with me? Well obviously I've made an impression on you in a good way.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb.

These are the only thing in my collection so far that are not fan made. These are from The Noble Collection.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Okay...

You got Bane'd son

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Joe Fisto posted:

You got Bane'd son

Can we rename the thread to this?

Also, DCUC 14's out. It's a shame I don't have a Wal-mart anywhere within an hour of me. If anyone finds an extra Zatanna, will you pick one up for me?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'll keep an eye out.

I'm also thinking of downsizing my collection starting with DCUC to just the characters I really like so either stay tuned or laugh at me when I cant part with any.

I also have an extra Roboto and Zodac If anyone missed out.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Pretty Hat Machine posted:

I'm also thinking of downsizing my collection starting with DCUC to just the characters I really like so either stay tuned or laugh at me when I cant part with any.

I did that over the last few years, and don't regret it. I'm down to four Marvel Legends (Spidey, Daredevil, Movie Mark 1 Iron Man, and brown/tan Wolverine), and a very focused DCUC/DC Direct collection focusing mostly on the JLI and a few random other characters I've always liked. I've never been a "gotta catch 'em all!" completist.

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
If I get a chance I'll poke around our backroom at the wal-mart where I work for the new DCU line but I'm not going to be holding my breath since I'm 90% sure our toy department isn't going to be ordering them. Our store is a dumping ground for people who buy a case and then return the figures they don't want which means we manage to have negative sales on them.

If someone could find me a UPC or item number it would be super-duper.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Fish Of Doom posted:

Can we rename the thread to this?

Also, DCUC 14's out. It's a shame I don't have a Wal-mart anywhere within an hour of me. If anyone finds an extra Zatanna, will you pick one up for me?

I have Zatanna I grabbed today as well as shirtless guy and the Green Lantern. I also have Jemm and someone I can't remember from the last wave extra.
It's Jem and old school Starman.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 12, 2010

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Pretty Hat Machine posted:

I have Zatanna I grabbed today as well as shirtless guy and the Green Lantern. I also have Jemm and someone I can't remember from the last wave extra.

Should I just email you at the usual address?

I've recently downsized my DCUC collection down to just Batman characters. But Zatanna was in the animated series, so she's canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Yea shoot me an email. I'm on the fence about keeping it but I'll probably find a second.