Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Is the DCUC 14 Zatanna figure any good? I haven't been able to find any good pics of the figure online, and remarkably there are exactly 0 getting scalped on eBay right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Xenomrph posted:

Is the DCUC 14 Zatanna figure any good? I haven't been able to find any good pics of the figure online, and remarkably there are exactly 0 getting scalped on eBay right now.

If you like her tux/top hat/fishnets look (as opposed to her George Perez costume), it's the best Zatanna figure by far -- blows away the early DC Direct figure and the more recent Alex Ross Justice figure.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

I'd love it if someone could keep an eye out for another Zatanna for me as well.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Likewise, I think I'd be interested in one as well. :hfive:

Darth Ronson
Jun 18, 2004

Say.. that's a nice
hat.
This isn't a figure I own, but it's still mind boggling to believe this is an actual licenced figure. Granted, figures don't always look like their movie counterparts, but it looks like Indy's put on a bit of weight. I give to you Talking Indiana Jones (his key phrase presumably being 'are you going to finish those chips?').

gregday
May 23, 2003

The idol looks appropriately horrified at the prospect of being eaten.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Isn't that just one of those cheap Indiana Jones dolls that was in the toy isle of every crappy department store a while back? It might not belong in a museum (:haw:) but it's pretty cool for a kids' toy. I would have been stoked to own that when I was a kid.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Are the new Marvel Legends two-packs still something people are having trouble finding? My local TRU had two of the Winter Solider/Black Widow and two of the Deadpool (X-men costume)/Warpath packs this afternoon.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

funtax posted:

Are the new Marvel Legends two-packs still something people are having trouble finding? My local TRU had two of the Winter Solider/Black Widow and two of the Deadpool (X-men costume)/Warpath packs this afternoon.

You should run back and grab them asap. I'm sure there's goons who want the DP 2-pack. (I'm one of them).

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Prophet of Nixon fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 26, 2011

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Which one is the variant (I think I saw both)?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

funtax posted:

Which one is the variant (I think I saw both)?
Black and yellow is regular, grey is variant.

If you stumble across a Valkyrie/Hulk pack, I might take that off your hands.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Xenomrph posted:

Black and yellow is regular, grey is variant.

If you stumble across a Valkyrie/Hulk pack, I might take that off your hands.

I'll keep an eye out. Since I have no interest in that pack, please let me know if "might" means you'll definitely want it if I can find one.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

How much does the pack cost? I'd only be interested in the Valkyrie figure, to be honest. If another goon wanted to split it with me, I'd be down for that.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
I'm pretty sure they're all $29.99, so it'd wind up being $35 shipped loose or $40 shipped boxed.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

funtax posted:

I'm pretty sure they're all $29.99, so it'd wind up being $35 shipped loose or $40 shipped boxed.

Not if tax has anything to say about it!

Also I think they are 34.99 in NYC TRU.. where markup is king.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Ugh. Well, all the Deadpools are gone. There was one Winter Soldier/Black Widow, but it's the variant with the grey suit that Prophet of Nixon didn't want.

Sorry guys. I keep an eye out from now on.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Prophet of Nixon fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 16, 2012

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

funtax posted:

Yeah... I'd love to get the Valkyrie figure, but I'm not sure if it's worth $40 or whatever since I don't care about the Hulk figure. Unless you wanted to hang onto the Hulk figure and try to eBay it (and sell me the Valkyrie at a discount), or I guess i could try and eBay the Hulk figure.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
I'm really not interested in it or ebaying it or whatever. I'm willing to pick the set up for folks and get it to them for cost plus shipping, but that's about it.

Let me know if you want the set and I'll look for it when I go back later in the week.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I managed to get two Valk/Hulk sets and one of each of the other four.
Call dibs now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pretty Hat Machine posted:

Call dibs now.

The normal Deadpool 2-pack?

DIBS.

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Is any one else gonna be getting these?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=star+wars+1%3a10+artfx

I don't really buy statues, and i've never bought anything from this company, but these look like they will fit right in with the "Unleashed" series Hasbro released a few years back (I still love my Unleashed IG-88).

They are about 7.5" tall, with Vader being a bit taller, (about an inch or less taller than standard Marvel Legends figures) and come with interchangeabe arms, legs, accessories, magnetic and connectable display bases ect.

This is probably the closest we are ever gonna get to 7" scale Star Wars figures, and I gotta say, they look really great. They nailed Boba and the Troops, and Darth Vader looks great as well. The Vader mask seems a little off to me though, like the face area is a little too small.... anyway, they are a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Jace Madan fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Nov 16, 2010

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Call dibs now.
Dibs on one of the Valk/Hulk sets.

Edit-- scratch that, just did a buy-it-now on eBay from a seller who was offering just the Valkyrie figure for like $20 shipped. Seemed easier than dropping $40 for the set and trying to offload the Hulk figure somehow.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Nov 16, 2010

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

No problem. X-Men Deadpool, Valk set, and both Widow sets still available.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Does Black Widow come with both heads? I really want the short-haired head, but don't want to spend $30 on it. If anyone has an extra, that'd be awesome.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I think so I'll check later.
Come one someone else take the rest of these!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I think so I'll check later.
Come one someone else take the rest of these!

From your earlier post, did you only get the blue and yellow Deadpool? Or did you count my dibs for a normal DP?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fish Of Doom posted:

Does Black Widow come with both heads? I really want the short-haired head, but don't want to spend $30 on it. If anyone has an extra, that'd be awesome.
It comes with both heads.

If all you want is the head, I could possibly hook you up. I like the long-haired head a lot more so I could probably part with the short-haired head.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Rhyno posted:

From your earlier post, did you only get the blue and yellow Deadpool? Or did you count my dibs for a normal DP?

I have both, you had called the red one I thought did you want both?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I have both, you had called the red one I thought did you want both?

No just the red, was just making sure. PM me with where you want monies sent.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

drat I'd love to find the red Deadpool pack. All I've come across is his X-Men uniform and the grey Black Widow pack. drat variants!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Whoever wanted dolls email me (cocomonkeh).

profbobo
May 22, 2004

Vivat Buster!

Oh yes. These are freaking awesome. Definitely enjoying the Large Martins more than I thought I would.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

profbobo posted:

Oh yes. These are freaking awesome. Definitely enjoying the Large Martins more than I thought I would.

I like the robits, but the bags on them just look so out of place. I'd take them off.

profbobo
May 22, 2004

Vivat Buster!
I'm plus/minus on them. I dislike when they cover up decals, though.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Where did you get that bar of Fight Club soap? That's hilarious.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man, I wandered into a TRU express today and found Yellow Lantern Batman, 4 Rodimus Minors and an Iron Hide today. I need to run back to that mall tomorrow if anyone needs an RM.

Pleatherface
Oct 24, 2004
Are the Marvel Legends two packs in the United States only, or can Canucks get these as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
It's a big of a longshot, but wanted to ask before I resort to eBay: Does anybody have a Clark Kent figure from Smallville they would like to part with, or know of a good place to pick one up without spending $30?