Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

flyboi posted:

gently caress gizmo is so codependent it's sickening... even if only my partner or i leave for like >2 days she gets clingy as gently caress and will need to be on whomever is around 24/7 until we are back

pepper is like this when we go to work, my wife gets home first and the cat follows her around until she sits down so kitty can get some lap snuggle time. Watching TV is also pretty much instant cat on your lap. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

mr_jim posted:

that sure is a

*snicker*

LONG CAT :iamafag:

IT Guy
Jan 12, 2010

You people drink like you don't want to live!

IT Guy
Jan 12, 2010

IT Guy
Jan 12, 2010

IT Guy
Jan 12, 2010

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

IT Guy posted:

Midelne
Jun 19, 2002

I shouldn't trust the phones. They're full of gas.

IT Guy posted:

that's the weirdest goddamn scratching post i ever seen

Brett824
Mar 30, 2009

I could let these dreamkillers kill my self esteem or use the arrogance as the steam to follow my dream

IT Guy posted:

is this... safe?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Trig Discipline posted:

my new kitty will not get off my drat keyboard

i need this app

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nargle sits on my lap with front paws on desk and rapturously watches me play tf2 and mrr's and hisses if i try to get her out of my lap

the other night she slapped the windows key when i was on this huge killstreak lol

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Jonny 290 posted:

nargle sits on my lap with front paws on desk and rapturously watches me play tf2 and mrr's and hisses if i try to get her out of my lap

the other night she slapped the windows key when i was on this huge killstreak lol

magda likes to sit on my mouse cable

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
i got a keyboard tray so gizmo just chills out infront of the monitor but she's getting smart as gently caress. she watches where my eyes are and will walk so her tail covers it every god drat time

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

IT Guy posted:

sort of looks like smugcat

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
I was gonna say, most non pet places are shitholes where the slumlords are too cheap to do cleanup and the tenants don't know what the gently caress an enzyme-based cleaner is

pretty much standard operation in any college town

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Tatsujin posted:

I was gonna say, most non pet places are shitholes where the slumlords are too cheap to do cleanup and the tenants don't know what the gently caress an enzyme-based cleaner is

pretty much standard operation in any college town

or if you rent a condo from someone who owns it. if i owned a condo that i rented out i wouldn't allow pets

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

IT Guy posted:

my cats never wanted to be close to my babies :(

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

relative_q posted:

idk where you live that pet friendly apts are dirty/stinky/filled with poors, but i got 3 cats in my spot and it's really nice and not filled with poors (defined as people more poor than me)

i mean i guess some people are lovely pet owners/apartment maintainers but its not impossible to find a place where you can keep cattes thats not a shithole

i think he meant dog-friendly

dog-friendly apartment complexes are for poors and are absolutely loving foul

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
"pet friendly" apartments are cool
in hot springs and little rock, "dog friendly" apartments often make their income from crack dealers that use rotts/pits to guard they poo poo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

i think he meant dog-friendly

dog-friendly apartment complexes are for poors and are absolutely loving foul

living next to someone who keeps a big dog in their tiny loving apartment is awful. I felt bad for the dog, but over time I just started developing elaborate plans to kill it. I don't know why people in tiny loving apartments think it's ok to keep a large animal in there.

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
the condo by the elevator has a couple of small dogs that sometimes bark when i go to take the elevator down, so i get out my keys and jingle them to make them bark more

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i routinely leave dings at home for a a day or two home alone and i feel pretty lovely about it

people try and tell me "She's a cat, they're fine on their own!" but every single day when I get home she's at the door waiting for me, chatty as hell and all smiles. Who am I to deprive her of having someone around!?

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
my_emotions_re_cats.docx

oh im sorry did you need that in an odt

Kirk fucked around with this message at 07:17 on May 17, 2023

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

get another cat

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
Can someone post smug cat, I need it for a project

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it is starting to be catte shopping time

thinking second mortgage so we can get a savannah kitten with full papers/etc ^^

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

hot dog meat burger posted:

or if you rent a condo from someone who owns it. if i owned a condo that i rented out i wouldn't allow pets

if i owned a place and was renting it out i would allow cats but not dogs, dogs are poo poo

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

relative_q posted:

if i owned a place and was renting it out i would allow cats but not dogs, dogs are poo poo

all it takes is someone's cat to spitefully pee all over the wall and your resale value is destroyed

Midelne
Jun 19, 2002

I shouldn't trust the phones. They're full of gas.

all it takes is someone's cat to spitefully pee all over the wall and your resale value is destroyed

also everyone elses cats are spiteful because basically everybody has no clue about cats

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
i rented this apartment specifically because its cats only because i hate loud dogs and guess what

we got all these bitches abusing that law where if you have a companion animal legally they have to allow it plus not charge rent

so i got this little yappy poo poo head dog down the way that attacked me yesterday and the fucker doesn't pay anything for it while i got a $25 rent hike

i called the landlord today bitching up a storm becuase i loving hate assholes that take advantage of a law meant for disabled people and are 100% healthy and only do it because ohh fluffy boobookins is so cute and i don't want to live in a dog apartment because dogs are loud

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you aggggghhh i mad

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

flyboi posted:

just wait till you get home sniep mr cat will not leave your side and tell you everything that happened while you were gone

gently caress gizmo is so codependent it's sickening... even if only my partner or i leave for like >2 days she gets clingy as gently caress and will need to be on whomever is around 24/7 until we are back

Either that or he'll do what Tobi does and snub you for a couple of days until he feels you are contrite.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

flyboi posted:

i rented this apartment specifically because its cats only because i hate loud dogs and guess what

we got all these bitches abusing that law where if you have a companion animal legally they have to allow it plus not charge rent

so i got this little yappy poo poo head dog down the way that attacked me yesterday and the fucker doesn't pay anything for it while i got a $25 rent hike

i called the landlord today bitching up a storm becuase i loving hate assholes that take advantage of a law meant for disabled people and are 100% healthy and only do it because ohh fluffy boobookins is so cute and i don't want to live in a dog apartment because dogs are loud

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you aggggghhh i mad

is this apartment directly adjacent to you

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
uh don't companion animals have to be like certified and registered and poo poo

what kind of blind man is running around w/ a little terrier

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Jonny 290 posted:

is this apartment directly adjacent to you

~3 down the hall

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kirk posted:

what kind of blind man is running around w/ a little terrier

one of the applications for companion animals is 'depression'

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kirk posted:

no

edit: well i guess they have to have the right tags, but this is just a matter of filling out a form.

rotor fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 3, 2010

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

this is why you don't rent to filthwizards who have no idea how to use an enzymatic cleaner

geez have you ever even owned a cat

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

one of the applications for companion animals is 'depression'

i loving hate this poo poo

some girl i sorta know recently registered her stupid loving yorkie as a service animal for absolutely no reason and was talking about it on facebook and it required all of my strength not to just wade into the thread full of "omg he's so cute you go girl" and "how can i do that" guns blazing

i wouldve done it if she werent a business contact

hass
Aug 10, 2004

by Ozma

IT Guy posted:

the best blanket is a catte blanket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

relative_q posted: