Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

ahmeni posted:

man if i was trapped in a cage id probably get rude too

no doubt, i would be loving disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
one time i saw a chimp poo poo in his hand and stuff it into his mouth. then he came over to the glass right in front of us, put his face against the glass, and went PHTBHTPTHTBTHTBTH and sprayed poo poo all over the glass. people were laughing and retching at the same time, it was so goddamn gross

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

one time i saw a chimp poo poo in his hand and stuff it into his mouth. then he came over to the glass right in front of us, put his face against the glass, and went PHTBHTPTHTBTHTBTH and sprayed poo poo all over the glass. people were laughing and retching at the same time, it was so goddamn gross

loving lol that chimp owns

or he has devolved mentally as a result of his confinement either way

One of my cats was just playing "pounce" (you know what I mean) with my headphone cable

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Trig Discipline posted:

you say an ape regurgitated poo poo in a public forum to the combined amusement and revulsion of the onlookers? why do i have this feeling of deja vu

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

Jonny 290 posted:

you say an ape regurgitated poo poo in a public forum to the combined amusement and revulsion of the onlookers? why do i have this feeling of deja vu
god drat

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt

Jonny 290 posted:

trig i'm really quite sorry because you're a good poster and this post of yours about the ape didn't deserve this but jonny just did some kinda off the top rope off the turnbuckle ollie off the side of the stadium rocket through a mars slingshot orbit elbow into your posting cred and you should probably lay low for the rest of the day hoping everyone stops pro-quoting it

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt
but not yet

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt

Jonny 290 posted:

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Jonny 290 posted:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lord Rumples Catte posted:

trig i'm really quite sorry because you're a good poster and this post of yours about the ape didn't deserve this but jonny just did some kinda off the top rope off the turnbuckle ollie off the side of the stadium rocket through a mars slingshot orbit elbow into your posting cred and you should probably lay low for the rest of the day hoping everyone stops pro-quoting it

gently caress that i'ma quote it because

Jonny 290 posted:

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt
that's right rabbit, take a big ole bite outta that soap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

aaag peanuts

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh

Jonny 290 posted:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

johndis posted:

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Jonny 290 posted:

:drat:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

Holy poo poo

LinuxGirl87
Feb 13, 2006

by Ozmaugh

Jonny 290 posted:

:tviv:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

contrarian view: that was an average and only vaguely amusing post

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Gentle Autist posted:

contrarian view: that was an average and only vaguely amusing post

dont you have sheep that need tending

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

just chillin in a sauna no big deal

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
yoscatting it up with some :bsg:

e: no i'm not happy about the christmas decorations in front of the center channel speaker but such is marriage

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

devmd01 posted:

e: no i'm not happy about the christmas decorations in front of the center channel speaker but such is marriage

:qq: my wifes tacky bullshit :qq:

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

shut up and post cattes

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"
cats + snow

bonus: comic

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
A puppy we found motherless. Not really sure what she is (best guess lab/german shepherd/akita), but we're calling her Farlow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsxiwjfdZd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QOeLYPLjes

LinuxGirl87
Feb 13, 2006

by Ozmaugh

pik_d posted:

A puppy we found motherless. Not really sure what she is (best guess lab/german shepherd/akita), but we're calling her Farlow.

Pette alle doges.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Janin posted:

i'ma quote this cat

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

pik_d posted:

i like dis dog. do you know how old he is cause he looks like hes gonna be p big

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Janin posted:

^..^!
~~~~~~~

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!

LinuxGirl87 posted:

Pette alle doges.

:cb::cb::cb::cb:

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Sauna's would pretty much be the perfect place for cats

wood+baking hot

Midelne
Jun 19, 2002

I shouldn't trust the phones. They're full of gas.

LinuxGirl87 posted:

Pette alle doges.

alle cattes. many doges.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

devmd01 posted:

yoscatting it up with some :bsg:

tolerate all waifu's bullshit

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol poor trig

fyi i was talking about tangra

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

nobody is amused by tangras posting

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
im amused by the tangra fakeposting
i like to pretend he has the same response that the geico caveman does

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
if we're posting old poo poo im gonna go ahead and drop my all time fave