Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
This reminds me of the mods for STALKER that force you to stare through two peepholes while you wear a gas mask (so realistic!) I think the people who make those sort of decisions are the same people who have never worn, you know, sunglasses because they blind you so much. The end result is that a lot of the HUDs have some sort of obstruction right down the middle (where your iron sights are) so you can no longer do basic things like aim. Truth be told, you just need a potato-sized opening to retain most of your FOV.

:goonsay:

Throwing Nevada Skies - URWLified on the OP.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

After traveling with her for a decent amount of time now I can say that the Melissa companion mod is pretty well done. She talks a good bit and seems to have context sensitive lines (unless the random chatter is just triggering at really funny times).

I took her to bitter springs and she said "My tribe's final stand will be remembered for a thousand years". Then when we went to camp Golf she said something to the effect of "If the NCR keeps expanding at this rate they'll control the entire Mojave."

I'm really impressed with how much she has to say. Were there a ton of voice files tucked away for her that were never used or something? Unless the author somehow found another Khan using her same voice and spliced in some of their lines.

Good. I'm really looking forward to recruiting her on a playthrough where I work with / for the Great Khans. I'm becoming more and more impressed with the general quality of these "lore" style Companion mods. Now like I've said a thousand times, we need a goddamned No-bark Noonan.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jan 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'm really impressed with how much she has to say. Were there a ton of voice files tucked away for her that were never used or something? Unless the author somehow found another Khan using her same voice and spliced in some of their lines.

Pretty sure that's what he did. He says as much in the description.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

SheepNameKiller posted:

Project Nevada seems like it has at least one helmet that adds a similar effect - cracked glass in your field of view but no other limitations. You can see it at 0:29 in the below link, it's no where near as nice as Metro's of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juMWKWR_BCo

The other ones are pretty horrible though IMO, so I doubt I'll keep that feature enabled for the one helmet that isn't an awful design choice.
Didn't notice that before, looks pretty sweet. There's still a bit too much of the visor edges showing up (and the fact that the edges recede when going into iron sights, which doesn't make any sense at all; does the courier have telescoping eyes?), but all they'd have to do is pull the camera in tighter and it would be just about right.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I just added NVSE to my FMM loadout and it turned the town's items into owned so anything I take now counts as stealing. Is that a property of something NVSE does or was the game somehow patched to do that. An example is that everything in the Buffalo Hotel is marked red now when on my last playthrough it was all green.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Revolver Bunker posted:

I just added NVSE to my FMM loadout and it turned the town's items into owned so anything I take now counts as stealing. Is that a property of something NVSE does or was the game somehow patched to do that. An example is that everything in the Buffalo Hotel is marked red now when on my last playthrough it was all green.

You just added the New Vegas Script Extender to your loadout? The NVSE isn't an .esm or .esp (nor is it run like one), so you might be confused. NVSE wouldn't change ownership of anything on its own--it just enables other plugins to run script extensions. If anything, you're running a mod that does this already, but it wasn't until you installed NVSE that it was able to execute those ownership scripts.

I have the same thing in Primm, however (the town owns every scrap of everything) and this is my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
More Perks.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
drgNV - Melissa Companion.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
DarNifiedUINV.esp
Primary Needs HUD.esp
Purge Cell Buffers.esp
High Performance DOF.esp
Lore version.esp
CFollowers.esp
Community Bugfix Compilation Patch.esp
PMT - Total Challenge Remover.esp
XFO - 1ab - Accuracy Revamp - hard.esp
XFO - 1be - Dmg - Skill-Var - 2x.esp
XFO - 2aa - Armor - DR+DT - revamp - low.esp
XFO - 2dc - Bleedthrough - 0% (Full DT).esp
XFO - 3ac - rarity - ammo - hard.esp
XFO - 3bc - rarity - caps - hard.esp
XFO - 3cc - rarity - meds - hard.esp
XFO - 5a - SPECIAL & Stats Rebalance.esp
XFO - 5c - Skills - Better Med Surv Repair.esp
XFO - 5eb - Skills - Barter - Hard.esp
XFO - 6c - Pacing - Med (No Cap).esp
XFO - 7a - UnMSG - Empty.esp
XFO - 7b - UnMSG - Karma (Incl Sounds).esp
XFO - 7c - UnMSG - Sneak Status.esp
XFO - 8a - Cripple & Body Part Revamp.esp
XFO - 8c - Karma Rebalance.esp
XFO - 8d - Gore Changes.esp
XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp
XFO - 9ba - Enemies - NPC Health + low.esp
XFO - 9ca - Enemies - NPC Aim + low.esp
Existence2.0.esp
GrimyBusinesswearFix.esp
Community Bugfix Compilation Patch WIP.esp
Scrap Weapons lvled loot and recipes.esp
More Perks Update.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks_Crunch.esp
BetterGamePerformanceV3.esp
Better Binoculars High.esp
JM1Garand4Loot.esp
F03weaponpack_v1_14.esp
Classic energy weapons.esp
JRougeRangerCoats4Loot.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
drgNV - Marcus Companion.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esp
LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevada Skies Replacer.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

See what we have in common and that can help you narrow down which plugin is fudging about with ownership (I think it might be the community patch.)

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jan 18, 2011

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Project Nevada looks perfect. I tried Vmods, but it ended not being polihed enough to replace my already established mods, but I will probably use the Nevada package once it's out.

Complaining about people putting cartoony or fake things into a video game is a little goofy though. It's a video game! If they make it look realistic and professional that's a bonus, not a requirement. I fully expect my modders to be fundamentally broken in some way, and it's a pleasant surprise when they turn out to be nice people with good taste, like Arenovalis.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh

quote:

I'm crashing everytime I try leaving a World of Pain sewer dungeon. I have no idea what could even be causing this. Also, when checking for a BOSS auto-update:

Monday, January 17, 2011 - 8:46:57 PM
Fomm 0.13.21
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
at Fomm.MainForm.checkForUpdateToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

On topic of my load-order I guess, here it is:

FalloutNV.esm
Masterlist Information: $Revision$, $Date$, $LastChangedBy$

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

CompanionInfAmmo.esm

More Perks.esm

New Vegas Redesigned.esm

DarNifiedUINV.esp

CASM.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

Purge Cell Buffers.esp

NewVegasBounties.esp

IIWR 2.1.0.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

DK_BulletTime_NV.esp

Tag Skills Improved.esp

better that gun 223.esp

Gobi Rifle Enhanced.esp

Advanced Recon Armor.esp

Advanced Recon Armor-Easier Stealth.esp

Advanced Recon Armor-Location Doc Mitchell.esp

Desert Armor.esp

RCSS.esp (Inactive)

Realistic Power Armor.esp

Tailor Maid - NV.esp

Tailor Maid Black Retex - NV.esp

VT08RangerGear.esp (Inactive)

Lore version.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Sorter - Combined.esp

noautoaim.esp

BOAt51b.esp
* The auto-sorter doesn't recognize this mod. It is probably safe to put it anywhere, depending on how you want the various plugins to override one another.

BoSench.esp
* The auto-sorter doesn't recognize this mod. It is probably safe to put it anywhere, depending on how you want the various plugins to override one another.

URWLNV.esp

ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esp

! This plugin conflicts with 'nevada skies - urwlified.esp'

Nevada Skies - URWLified.esp
! This plugin conflicts with 'lumenariumandelectrocity - nevada skies replacer.esp'

ELECTRO-CITY - Darker Nights.esp (Inactive)

ELECTRO-CITY - Emittance.esp
! This plugin conflicts with 'electro-city - imaginator.esp'

ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
! This plugin conflicts with 'electro-city - emittance.esp'

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

PipLantern.esp

merged patch.esp

guys... please :smith:

Brace fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jan 18, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Chinaman7000 posted:

Project Nevada looks perfect. I tried Vmods, but it ended not being polihed enough to replace my already established mods, but I will probably use the Nevada package once it's out.

Complaining about people putting cartoony or fake things into a video game is a little goofy though. It's a video game! If they make it look realistic and professional that's a bonus, not a requirement. I fully expect my modders to be fundamentally broken in some way, and it's a pleasant surprise when they turn out to be nice people with good taste, like Arenovalis.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Project Nevada is going to be a fixture on the OP once it's released. Considering FWE's track record, it's not that surprising either.

I think the "cartoony" comment was more directed towards the misunderstanding that peering through binoculars or a gas mask limits your FOV to the outline of the obstruction, which is objectively wrong. The end result is that an interesting idea is poorly implemented because it doesn't satisfy the "realism" aspect nor the "gameplay / fun" aspect. Then again, I'm sure the feature is modular and can / will be optional.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Machismo posted:

Joystiq.com had an article about a coming mod called Project Nevada. Aside from an amazing logo font, it has sprinting, tackling, running jumps, visors for all helmets, heat vision and night vision, and a nifty grenade hotkey.

Just a trailer, but I like what is see. The heat vision is amazing. Shows wisps of hot air coming off of enemies.

Source: http://bethblog.com/index.php/2011/01/17/mod-in-progress-project-nevada/

Just bought a new computer, and I really want to kick it off with this. Hurry up and launch already!

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

(I think it might be the community patch.)

The description on their 15th release confirms this.

Also to the guy who was having pipboy arm problems, are you using the pimp boy 3 billion? It's apparently a bug with it, it's included in the community fix, and the stand alone fix can be found in it's description.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Periodiko posted:

Pretty sure that's what he did. He says as much in the description.

Ah, I must have stopped reading after the awesome feature list and just downloaded it, haha.

For anyone that needs a good companion or just a new one:

quote:

In a nutshell, this companion mod features:

- Fully voiced and lip-synced dialogue.

- Full companion wheel integration, in addition to the standard stealthing/overburdened comments, etc.

- Optional sandbox mode waiting.

- Toggleable unlimited ammo and upgradeable* default weapon (just place the appropriate hunting rifle mods in her inventory).

- Provides the Khan Survivalist perk when hired, reducing the rads in edible items and providing additional poison resistance.

- Can be sent back to Red Rock Canyon, the Lucky 38 Suite, or any custom home of your choosing.

- Can be given one of 12 different hairstyles in-game via dialogue without the need to use the G.E.C.K. (20 with the optional Lings add-on).

- Reactive features; sits when you do, draws her gun when you do, strips down when swimming, and fidgets while standing around.

- Cass-style idle dialogue where she reacts to some of the locations you visit.

- A radio to summon her should she get lost.

- Out-of-the-box compatibility with NV:Redesigned and other mods that change the original Melissa's appearance, though with some exceptions.

Seems as though the author thought of pretty much everything and it shows. Great mod.

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39675

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

You know, I posted my last post from my phone and didn't actually watch the video, but man those visors look terrible. I take back my defense of other people's criticism.

I think anything other than the hand being my view in 1st person is just distracting. I always hostler my weapon, an I don't even want the HUD most of the time.

Chinaman7000 fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jan 18, 2011

SlightlyMadman
Jan 14, 2005

Eh, they're sort of cool in the respect that they give you some sort of effect for wearing big hulking power armor, but you're right they're a bit over the top. FWE had amazing modularity though, so I'd be shocked if they didn't make it optional.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
I can't play new vegas... I crash if I try to leave this sewer I'm in... :smith:

Disabled all Nevada Skies, URWL, and Electro City plugins and I can leave and get outside. Something to do with them, but I don't know what. Can anyone post the load order I should be using with Nevada - URWLified, Imiginator, Emittance, Lumenarium, Highways, workorders, and Nevada/URWL?

Brace fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 18, 2011

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Horns posted:

I always thought I was the only one annoyed by that. How many games have done visor view right? Metro 2033 is the only one that comes to mind:

Click here for the full 1024x640 image.

I actually was thinking of Metro 2033 when I said that. I love the "filters" like how the Brotherhood of Steel power armor has that green filter, it looks really neat and immersive. Maybe we can suggest they keep that but lose the outline, or at least offer it in two flavors, outline and filter or filter only? Do they have an email we can reach them at?

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

You just added the New Vegas Script Extender to your loadout? The NVSE isn't an .esm or .esp (nor is it run like one), so you might be confused. NVSE wouldn't change ownership of anything on its own--it just enables other plugins to run script extensions. If anything, you're running a mod that does this already, but it wasn't until you installed NVSE that it was able to execute those ownership scripts.

I have the same thing in Primm, however (the town owns every scrap of everything) and this is my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
More Perks.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
drgNV - Melissa Companion.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
DarNifiedUINV.esp
Primary Needs HUD.esp
Purge Cell Buffers.esp
High Performance DOF.esp
Lore version.esp
CFollowers.esp
PMT - Total Challenge Remover.esp
XFO - 1ab - Accuracy Revamp - hard.esp
XFO - 1be - Dmg - Skill-Var - 2x.esp
XFO - 2aa - Armor - DR+DT - revamp - low.esp
XFO - 2dc - Bleedthrough - 0% (Full DT).esp
XFO - 3ac - rarity - ammo - hard.esp
XFO - 3bc - rarity - caps - hard.esp
XFO - 3cc - rarity - meds - hard.esp
XFO - 5a - SPECIAL & Stats Rebalance.esp
XFO - 5c - Skills - Better Med Surv Repair.esp
XFO - 5eb - Skills - Barter - Hard.esp
XFO - 6c - Pacing - Med (No Cap).esp
XFO - 7a - UnMSG - Empty.esp
XFO - 7b - UnMSG - Karma (Incl Sounds).esp
XFO - 7c - UnMSG - Sneak Status.esp
XFO - 8a - Cripple & Body Part Revamp.esp
XFO - 8c - Karma Rebalance.esp
XFO - 8d - Gore Changes.esp
XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp
XFO - 9ba - Enemies - NPC Health + low.esp
XFO - 9ca - Enemies - NPC Aim + low.esp
Existence2.0.esp
GrimyBusinesswearFix.esp
Community Bugfix Compilation Patch WIP.esp
Scrap Weapons lvled loot and recipes.esp
More Perks Update.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks_Crunch.esp
Better Binoculars High.esp
JM1Garand4Loot.esp
F03weaponpack_v1_14.esp
JRougeRangerCoats4Loot.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
drgNV - Marcus Companion.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

See what we have in common and that can help you narrow down which plugin is fudging about with ownership (I think it might be the community patch.)

Thanks for the tips. I think it might be the Community Bug Fix oddly enough. It was the last thing I added before I installed NVSE. I'll probably just bite the bullet and steal anything I need. The Bux Fix has kept my game crash free for 3 days now.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Revolver Bunker posted:

Thanks for the tips. I think it might be the Community Bug Fix oddly enough. It was the last thing I added before I installed NVSE. I'll probably just bite the bullet and steal anything I need. The Bux Fix has kept my game crash free for 3 days now.

Make sure you don't have that dickhead deputy with you when you steal out of the Bison Steve hotel. After I rescued him, I proceeded to pick up ONE Sarsasparilla star cap off of a table. He flips his poo poo and starts shooting me.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

Brace posted:

I can't play new vegas... I crash if I try to leave this sewer I'm in... :smith:

Disabled all Nevada Skies, URWL, and Electro City plugins and I can leave and get outside. Something to do with them, but I don't know what. Can anyone post the load order I should be using with Nevada - URWLified, Imiginator, Emittance, Lumenarium, Highways, workorders, and Nevada/URWL?

For some reason, Electrocity Highways/Byways and Complete Work Orders make me crash when I enter a new interior I haven't previously been in before. I was getting crazy crashes all the time and I finally narrowed it down to those two. I can still use Imaginator, URWLified, and Nevada/URWL with no problems together.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I guess it is confirmed then, Electro City causes problems with interiors.

I have some crazy lag issues in almost every interior that has water and the water flashes between green texture and transparent radioactive water.

Worse off, when I play in third person my hair will randomly flicker on and off.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

I have no problems running Electro-City. It could potentially be a problem with both of your load orders, but I wouldn't rule out a driver or hardware incompatibility.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

SheepNameKiller posted:

I have no problems running Electro-City. It could potentially be a problem with both of your load orders, but I wouldn't rule out a driver or hardware incompatibility.

Agreed. Although I do seem to recall that the Pipboy Lantern mod will cause crashes when entering interior cells with modified lighting, which is something that at least Brace is using.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

SheepNameKiller posted:

I'm certain it's probably the latter, I just don't know how to check that or what to do about it.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Anal Surgery posted:

I'm certain it's probably the latter, I just don't know how to check that or what to do about it.

I actually suspect it might be the former, incompatibilities between two mods do happen pretty much all the time and BOSS only removes like 50% of them. There's nothing inherently bad about some mods but sometimes when you use them together with other mods it can cause crashes, FNVEdit helps catch things like this sometimes but it's not a foolproof solution.

In the case of Mordaedil it's a little more cut and dry, the disappearing hair and texture swapping I'm almost 100% sure is a mod conflict. The water texture swapping is actually something that used to happen all the time in FO3 because Fellout conflicted with Broken Steel until a compatibility patch was developed.

SheepNameKiller fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 19, 2011

lethial
Apr 29, 2009

Brace posted:

Try disabling piplantern mod.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh

lethial posted:

Try disabling piplantern mod.

Piplantern wasn't the problem. I completely deleted all of my lighting/skies mods, re-added them through package manager, hosed with the load order, re-read the readme's and found a good load order between the bunch.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

SheepNameKiller posted:

I actually suspect it might be the former, incompatibilities between two mods do happen pretty much all the time and BOSS only removes like 50% of them. There's nothing inherently bad about some mods but sometimes when you use them together with other mods it can cause crashes, FNVEdit helps catch things like this sometimes but it's not a foolproof solution.

Alright, I downloaded FNVEdit but there doesn't seem to be a readme or anything. I've noticed some entries in the Electrocity fields are highlighted red, others green. Should I be concerned with the red ones?

edit: Oh, I see the "Information" tab now. Aha! Alright I'm on the case

The_Censorship_Nazi
Jan 1, 2008
Banned in over 52 nations since 1946!

Revolver Bunker posted:

Well, if you want to steal stuff but don't want the karma loss, you can get one of those No Karma for Stealing mods that crop up. One of them is paired with a mod to remove those Karma change messages you get.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

The_Censorship_Nazi posted:

Well, if you want to steal stuff but don't want the karma loss, you can get one of those No Karma for Stealing mods that crop up. One of them is paired with a mod to remove those Karma change messages you get.

I keep ranting about his poo poo but one of the XFO modules (karma rebalance) rescales karma effects so that stealing has a much smaller impact. The way it's basically broken down, it's significantly harder to be Very Good / Very Evil, and there's a very small threshold for both extremes (about 100 points) before you fall back into Good / Evil territory. But the game no longer slaps you on the hand as hard for "redistributing" tin cans and cigarette butts into your inventory. It works quite well. You can also remove the messages and noises whenever the game reminds you that you're a wonderful / awful person for scavenging.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

RagnarokAngel posted:

I actually was thinking of Metro 2033 when I said that. I love the "filters" like how the Brotherhood of Steel power armor has that green filter, it looks really neat and immersive. Maybe we can suggest they keep that but lose the outline, or at least offer it in two flavors, outline and filter or filter only? Do they have an email we can reach them at?

Here is the thread for Project Nevada on the bethesda forums, it should have all you need to know.

Arenovalis
Dec 8, 2010

Oh, no, I said, "steamed hams." That's what I call hamburgers.

oh lawd is dat sum light machine gun wip

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35312

Anyone know where to actually find these new armors?

And why isn't my arenovalis texture pack updating, I added it in the package manager :smith:

Hotwire
Mar 11, 2006

hehehe

Brace posted:

And why isn't my arenovalis texture pack updating, I added it in the package manager :smith:

If it's not showing up there, then you might have a problem with something already editing that location and overwriting it.

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Brace posted:

I don't know if this will fix your crashing or match what you're looking for, but this is what I've got:

Which results in this at night:

Imaginator should give you a lot of wiggle room either way.

The pip lantern does cause me crashing sometimes, but only if the light is on during transitions, not the ESP.

Edit: Wait it looks like you solved it.

A Lamer fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jan 19, 2011

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh

A Lamer posted:

I don't know if this will fix your crashing or match what you're looking for, but this is what I've got:

Which results in this at night:

Imaginator should give you a lot of wiggle room either way.

The pip lantern does cause me crashing sometimes, but only if the light is on during transitions, not the ESP.

You don't use the LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevadaskies replacer?

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh

Hotwire posted:

If it's not showing up there, then you might have a problem with something already editing that location and overwriting it.

Nevermind, I think its up-to-date at the moment, but what would stop a mod in the package manager from automatically being updated by FOMM?

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Brace posted:

You don't use the LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevadaskies replacer?

Nope, I figured the redundancy with URWLified NVSkies would cause more issues than having a non electro city optimized esp enabled.

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

Brace posted:

My favorite thing about that mod:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
I love loony modders who only want positive comments. I love the modders who accept constructive feedback even more.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
Yeah, to be honest I couldn't give a poo poo about any of the modders on the nexus, other than the ones that are cool dudes but these guys that freak out over no endorsements or not getting constant positive reinforcement are just assholes, but he has some pretty nice actual textures/models, I never endorse/comment so that stuff is kind of distant from me, for a reason too.

Brace fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 19, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terpfen
Jul 27, 2006
Objection!

:dukedog:

A Lamer posted:

You’re doing it wrong. Nevada Skies URWLified replaces URWL.