Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Kryptonite Fahgettaboudit Chain with Disc Lock - used condition, it secured a Ninja 250 in place outside all of last winter. The u-lock is in good shape, unlocks/locks perfectly. I don't need it anymore, my SV650 has its own separate disc lock and there's nothing for me to chain-lock the SV to anymore. $60

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Deadly Mongoose posted:

2005 Silver Honda CBR600 F4i - $2900 Firm
SA - Mart Thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3375179

I'm selling my 49 state, 2005 Silver Honda CBR600 F4i . This bike is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. Comes with the original tool set under the seat, the owners manual, and the repair manual for the bike. Click on the pictures to see larger versions.>

- cut -

Good lord, I want this bike. But I'm in El Paso and I've only been riding since October, so I'll just hang out over here & drool. :allears:

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....
I have a few sprockets to get rid of, and I want them gone so I am selling for half the marked price. $5 shipping.

Renthal Suz/Kawa Ultralite. Fits GSXR750 (H1), ZX600-750 (D1-E4, F1, F2, H1), ZX 400 (H1, H2)

$30

Renthal Yam/Kawa Ultralight. Fits YZF R1 (98-04), YZF R7 (99-01), ZX 600 (A1-A5), ZX 600 (C1-C9)
$40

Renthal Suz/Triu Ultralight. Fits all sort of poo poo, look at the label.
$35

RK 520 Race Conversion Kit, contains bother sprockets and chain for a Honda CBR600RR, 03-06.

$80

You can pm me or shoot me an email at my user name at gmail.

mutt2jeff fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jan 12, 2011

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Have a brand new pair of Motosliders SV frame sliders still in their packaging (a plastic bag).

These: http://www.motosliders.com/MS-1.html

The best sliders you can buy for your SV according to all the nerds at SVRider. I'm buying the OEM lower fairings as a present to myself and those sliders won't fit once they arrive.

Normally sell for $70 + $10-15 shipping. I'm looking for $65 shipped.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

kylej posted:

Have a brand new pair of Motosliders SV frame sliders still in their packaging (a plastic bag).

These: http://www.motosliders.com/MS-1.html

The best sliders you can buy for your SV according to all the nerds at SVRider. I'm buying the OEM lower fairings as a present to myself and those sliders won't fit once they arrive.

Normally sell for $70 + $10-15 shipping. I'm looking for $65 shipped.

I'll take 'em! Paypal?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

himajinga posted:

I'll take 'em! Paypal?

Sure :) Paypal is the same as my email - kylejean [at] gmail.com

If you feel more comfortable sending me an email before handing out a blind paypal payment feel free to contact me first.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

kylej posted:

Sure :) Paypal is the same as my email - kylejean [at] gmail.com

If you feel more comfortable sending me an email before handing out a blind paypal payment feel free to contact me first.

Paypal sent! Thanks.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

himajinga posted:

Paypal sent! Thanks.

Got it. I'll send you the UPS tracking info via email asap tomorrow morning. Thanks again.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender
I've got a spiral bound 1984 Honda CH125 Elite shop manual I'd like to get rid of. $5 shipped and I'll send it via priority mail. The cover is faded but inside is fine, and overall is in good condition. I can send you a picture if desired.

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

Bump for my Tuono.

Link to post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post382288470

Lots of huge pics here: http://userpages.umbc.edu/~drewg1/web/

$3900 firm

Infinotize posted:

Selling my Aprilia Tuoldo - she's an 04 with 24,2xx miles. Running perfect and in good shape! Located in MD.
Reconstructed title, see post/pics

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Another youthful indiscretion
SF Bay Area Goons:

I'm selling my Scorpion Commander touring jacket for 160 bucks on CL, but I've had no interest. 150 to a goon, if y'all want a sweet all-weather jacket. I paid 200 a couple months ago, and though it's a totally rad jacket, I have lost weight, and it no longer fits well. Go me, I guess?

The jacket looks like this:

I liked it because the straps at the waist and on the arms mean that it fits better than a lot of textile jackets do, and I imagine it'd slide around less if you took a tumble.

I also have a pair of Alpinestar gauntlet gloves that I'm getting rid of. They were hand-me-downs when I started riding, and since I got new gloves for Christmas, I'd like to pass 'em along again. They're size XL, very similar to the current SP2 glove. These are free to a good home.

Finally, I have a size large Teknic Chicane in blue and white perforated leather. It's got a couple of grimy spots, but it's otherwise in great condition. 75 bucks.

I'm free to meet anywhere in the greater Bay Area, pretty much any time. Unemployment rocks, I guess.

Buy my poo poo!
edit: PM me

benwards fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Mar 13, 2012

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
What size is the commander jacket, and would you ship it?

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Paytizzle posted:

What size is the commander jacket, and would you ship it?

It's a size large, and I'd be willing to ship it for a bit more money (enough to cover the shipping -- my time isn't worth much these days).

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
I've got a Bikemaster 525mx 110 link X ring chain, with rivet-style master link. Still in the cello wrap, though I seem to have lost the box. $65 shipped to the US.

This one, specifically: http://www.bikebandit.com/bikemaster-525mx-x-ring-chain

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

Heaven knows we'll soon be dust.
College Slice
I'm selling my solid white Shoei X-11 helmet, size XXL. I purchased it new in the fall of 08. It's never been wrecked or dropped, but it has a few minor scuffs on the paint from use, which could be easily touched up or covered with graphics. The interior fabric shows some pilling from contact with my beard, and there's a small square missing from the top forehead bit of the removable headliner, where I attempted to eliminate a hotspot (the actual foam liner of the helmet itself is completely untouched). All vents and visor hinges function perfectly. Overall, the helmet is in really good shape and has many years of use left in it. I no longer wear it, since I replaced it with another Shoei that fits my mutant cranium better.

Included are 3 visors: 1 clear (2 minor scratches), 1 dark smoke (perfect) and 1 clear Pinlock visor with the Pinlock insert, also perfect). The breath/nose deflector insert, the chin curtain and the carry bag are also included.

I have no idea what a used helmet is worth, so PM me with an offer if interested.

auruspex
Oct 17, 2005

MourningGlory posted:

I'm selling my solid white Shoei X-11 helmet, size XXL. I purchased it new in the fall of 08. It's never been wrecked or dropped, but it has a few minor scuffs on the paint from use, which could be easily touched up or covered with graphics. The interior fabric shows some pilling from contact with my beard, and there's a small square missing from the top forehead bit of the removable headliner, where I attempted to eliminate a hotspot (the actual foam liner of the helmet itself is completely untouched). All vents and visor hinges function perfectly. Overall, the helmet is in really good shape and has many years of use left in it. I no longer wear it, since I replaced it with another Shoei that fits my mutant cranium better.

Included are 3 visors: 1 clear (2 minor scratches), 1 dark smoke (perfect) and 1 clear Pinlock visor with the Pinlock insert, also perfect). The breath/nose deflector insert, the chin curtain and the carry bag are also included.

I have no idea what a used helmet is worth, so PM me with an offer if interested.

PM'd but I might have lowballed you bad :|

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Not to steal benwards' thunder, but I'm selling a jacket, too. I don't ride anymore, and it's mostly been following me across the country.

It's a black Fieldsheer men's 1.4mm leather motorcycle jacket. It kept me safe and comfortable through a North Carolina summer and winter. Features are:
    *CE approved shoulder and elbow armor, with padding that covers your back, as well.
    *Built-in zipper vents to improve airflow.
    *Elasticized leather stretch panels along the underarms to give you a better range of motion, while still providing maximum protection.
    *A reflective strip on front and back that glows white when it's hit by headlights.
    *It's still like new.

I think this is what the jacket evolved into, but mine's straight-up leather with vents, not perforated.

It's a size 42 (about a Large - I'm 5'11 and 200 lbs and it fits perfectly).

I'd like to get about $220 for it, but I'll ship for the cost of shipping. clevinger00 on AIM or amitlu at gmail dot com

Pics:

Well Played Mauer fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 20, 2011

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

I will cut you, bitch! :ese:

That is, if I had any thunder to steal. :negative:

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....
More stuff, everybody needs chains right?

I have 4 D.I.D chains, and a Renthal.

I have two, count em two D.I.D 530-110 X ring chains, new in box. $70

One D.I.D X-ring at 530-120. $80

One D.I.D O-Ring 530-120. $80

And One Renthal R4 chain, 530-110. $70/

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
edit

Deadly Mongoose fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Oct 24, 2011

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I'm interested in Proficient Motorcycling. Paypal?

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Paytizzle posted:

I'm interested in Proficient Motorcycling. Paypal?

hactar@sluggy.net

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Deadly Mongoose posted:

hactar@sluggy.net

You've got money!

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Paytizzle posted:

You've got money!

Book is in the mail. I have to say, Proficient Motorcycling is the best all around riding book I've read. They should add a few bucks to the MSF and give it all students as a way to continue their learning.

Gweenz
Jan 27, 2011
Not that anyone is ever interested in my crap, but I have a few bins of Honda CL/CB350 and some CB360 parts if anyone is interested. Have a whole unfrozen CL350 motor in the garage. Looking to get rid of this stuff cheap.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Gweenz posted:

Not that anyone is ever interested in my crap, but I have a few bins of Honda CL/CB350 and some CB360 parts if anyone is interested. Have a whole unfrozen CL350 motor in the garage. Looking to get rid of this stuff cheap.
I'm interested, are you willing to ship?

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
I got a Del Tran Battery Tender Junior as a gift and after throwing away the packaging and receipt :(, I've realized it's the 12v version whereas I need the 6v.

I'm trying to get a refund from Cycle Gear right now but it's not looking good.

Looking for $35 shipped anywhere in the US. I have the alligator clip harness as well as the ring-terminal harness. The ring-terminal is actually brand new since my chain chewed through my last one. If you don't want it, I'll take off $5 since I have more than 1 bike.

Gweenz
Jan 27, 2011

cheesebot posted:

I'm interested, are you willing to ship?

Quite probably yes. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Here's the last of the DRZ parts:
ZX10 RR w/Free power wiring harness $75
High seat $75
DRZ-E CDI $75
Shock $50
Swingarm (x2) $50
CDI (S) $40
Stock Bore/Piston $50
Plastics $80
Lowered Shock (Lowers bike by ~2 inches) $50
Airboxes (3x3 mod done) $20 each

I also have 2 engines in assorted states of disassembly. Clutches, clutch baskets, cranks, top ends, etc. Don't have any clutch covers, but do have the sidecover that it attaches to. I do have stators and stator covers.

Contact me through the site, AIM, or conand at gmail.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Z3n posted:

Nice things

Give this man all your moneys please. Trickle down economy.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Thinking about selling my 79' Honda CX500 Deluxe..

The Good:

There's not too much to it really, it's an old UJM with an ugly rear end super comfortable seat and clubman bars. If anyone is interested, I will clean the carbs and do the valves/cam chain tensioner before you buy it. It's got 28k on the clock and it runs pretty well the way it is right now.

The Bad:

It has an oil leak. From where, I have no idea. It's slow and kinda clumsy, but fun to ride nonetheless.

New stuff I bought, and old stuff you'll get:

I purchased 2 new blinkers, clubman bars, bar end mirrors, grips, shifter, levers and tail lights/plate lights, front and rear brake actuation switches, front master cylinder, harley sportster pipes and a new front tire.

You'll get, stock bars, mirrors, exhaust and anything else I can find.

This picture is the bike in it's current state, I have the side covers, they're just off because it's easier to work on it that way.

For goons, $700 will take her home, I'm also putting it up on craigslist for $1250 hoping to get a grand.

It has a clean title, is currently registered in CA (It's due, so it will be registered until Jan, 2012 and I'm in Los Angeles.

PM me or email aylesworth (at) google's mail service.

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 14, 2011

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Where are you located?
e: has it had the cam chain tensioner done?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

benwards posted:

Where are you located?
e: has it had the cam chain tensioner done?

Right, I'm in Los Angeles, and I haven't adjusted it yet, but i will when I do the valves/carbs.

As it sits now, it's not too noisy, but it wouldn't hurt.

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 14, 2011

APOLLO OHNO-UDIDNT
Jul 22, 2005

you can prob fix that with a little duct tape and a paper clip

*is MacGyver irl*
sold

APOLLO OHNO-UDIDNT fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 4, 2011

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
I have had these kicking about for a good long time and don't really have a need for them any more. The manuals are a WEALTH of information, and would be a great help to those starting to work on their own bikes.

I also have a lot of set up manuals for various quads, dirtbikes and street bikes.

Setup manuals listed by year in no order of model. All of these have the setup info that you would need to uncrate a bike, as well as general service info, torque specs and other misc info. These are for Canadian models, so a complete French and English booklet are included.
1999:
TRX300EX
Z50R
XR250R

2000:
VT1100C
VT1100C2
VT1100C3

2001:
TRX450S
TRX450ES
TRX400EX
TRX300EX (I have 2 of these guides)
TRX350FE/FM
TRX400FW
TRX90
TRX350TM/TE
TRX250
GL1500C/CT
CBR1100XX
VT1100T
XR250R
XR650L
XR50E
XR400R
CR500R
CR250R
CR125R
XR70R
XR200R
XR100R

There is a 1986 Honda All Star training manual that has sections on various engine, chassis, electrical, lubrication ect... systems as well as sections on these bikes:
TRX350 4X4
VFR750F
NS400R

The other is a very comprehensive manual on pretty much everything Honda had to offer in bikes and quads in 1989. (The printing date is December 1989) Everything from air filters, to measurements for rear ends on quads. There is carb theory, electrical theory, engine theory, the list goes on.

Here are a few pictures of the manuals:

I am not sure of a price on all of this. I am open to reasonable offers. I would like to sell all of the set up guides together, but would sell them one by one if there is enough interest.

I don't have PM capabilities, so email me at: ligerzerojager13 (at) gmail dot com

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Book is in the mail. I have to say, Proficient Motorcycling is the best all around riding book I've read. They should add a few bucks to the MSF and give it all students as a way to continue their learning.

Got this a while ago. Thanks a lot!

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt.
Hey Z3n, you wouldn't happen to have a coolant overflow tank that would work for an SM in all those parts, would you?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
No, sorry :(

ohstone
Jul 5, 2007
My phone ate my liver!
I'm selling my 6th gear python jacket size large. I bought it because it was a good deal on a perforated leather jacket but it is way too big to be useful on me. It looks like this. http://six-gear.com/apparel2/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5 I've worn it maybe 300 miles and it breathes very well and feels very solid. The only issue with mine is I removed the razor sharp velcro straps that hold the armor in and just sewed them shut. Kind of ghetto but they hold just fine. I'm willing to sell it for 100 dollars shipped or trade for a medium jacket that is in good shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Sold!

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 11, 2011