Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Derpes Simplex posted:

wanna rub that belly :3:

its a trap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

graph posted:

its a trap

:(

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

El Jackalope posted:

a ragdoll would never do that :colbert:

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

El Jackalope posted:

this tattoo sucks

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Pretty Cool Name posted:

this tattoo sucks

mlyp

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Pretty Cool Name posted:

mlyp

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
this, this WHAT?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
does the other wrist say "gently caress" ?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Yakattak posted:

monkeyface status: chillin'

i love those cats eyes & everything about that cat

and

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

NOG posted:

i love those cats eyes & everything about that cat

and

best langyage + pet

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Objective Cat

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

NOG posted:

Objective Cat

cats are p subjective really

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Official Carrier of the Neil Bush Torch

Derpes Simplex posted:

cats are p subjective really

id like to see a surjection on the set C of all cats

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Sniep posted:

gosh i sure hope so!!!

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
where is cat scratch achiever

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Sniep posted:

No, it says "LIKE" in a cursive. I used to work in a shop where every wednesday we would do names for $20. Customers would ask what kind of lettering and I would show my wrists and say "like this".

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Gentle Autist posted:

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
Our dog (brown one), Roomates dog (black one) just chilling as they are prone to do.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

enotnert posted:

Our dog (brown one), Roomates dog (black one) just chilling as they are prone to do.

haha i love how black labs have grey beards

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
ALL DOG POSTS GTFO!!!! THIS IS A CAT THREAD ASSHOLES!!!1

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

flyboi posted:

this is the worst page of this thread ugh

Hamboning
May 2, 2010

enotnert posted:

this is why you don't get dogs with the same polarity

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Japanese Bug Fights posted:

this is why you don't get dogs with the same polarity

ok that's kinda funny

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R07AUf2_x4

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

NOG posted:

skrait

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

NOG posted:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

technically it's a dog thread now since the title change

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm sorry. i'm sorry that everything i do hurts you anymore. i know that it's just part of breaking up, but i'm still sorry because i still love you, whether you believe it or not. that's the thing furball; i've always loved you. even now, my breath gets caught when i look at you. your beautiful. i don't understand why that beauty didn't soak through. why your so scared and apprehensive, so defensive and withdrawn. you've had crappy friends, sure, but that shouldn't have turned you off to the whole concept of friends. you've had crappy relationships too, but haven't we all? your not supposed to let them hollow you out. your not supposed to use that hollow place as a home.

i've tried my best a thousand times to tell you what i want. i want you to be happy. really happy. independently happy. i want that because i love you, a concept i don't believe you've totally grasped. you see love in desperation and need. you think love can be measured by how much time two people want to spend together (every moment is ideal) and by who needs who the most. i see love measured in deeds done and in being the best we can be for ourselves and each other. in the last two months, we've moved up. we got new cat boxes, and caught mice. better catnip and a new ball of yarn and i've met a ton of friends. i've focused on learning and trying to figure out who i am and what i do. in the last two months, i've seen no movement in you honey. just you, laying down on the couch not playing, taking each bowl of food for granted... it hurt. it hurt so much that we've ended up here, another letter on so. there. it's like both hand by ani or 9 crimes by damien. it's, for lack of a better word, effed. totally effed.

there's no way you'll ever be strong with me in your life. something about me makes you want to be weak, and therein lies our problem. i keep worrying that by cutting you out completely, i'll be burning the bridge i so desperately believe will one day lead us back to each other. i know that's not really true; i know that, given past experiences, nothing ever ends for real. love never really dies all the way. not in me, anyways. i love you and i believe that you'll do it; you'll open up and make good friends a job. you'll find ways to be happy without anyone. you'll stop letting your mom or your crappy friends define who you are. you'll be that most beautiful, perfect cat i fell in love with. if you don't... if you don't, i guess it wasn't meant to be.

stay strong furball. if things get much worse between us, i'll be pushing further off yet. i don't see how they won't get worse, but, as always, i'll stick it out until it's too unbearable to deal with. if you hate me, you hate me. maybe i deserve it for wanting you to be something you may not be. it was a good two months, honey. it was a great two months. i love you and take care.

always,
kitty

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 25, 2011

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

tl;dr nice kitty though

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma
dog posting in the dog thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

talk show ghost posted:

dog posting in the dog thread

look at dat nose

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

NOG posted:

goddamn hipsters

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

look at that mess

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

NOG posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

floor_of_shame.jpg

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma

rotor posted:

floor_of_shame.jpg

shag carpet and a cat

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

oh btw i really don't understand American Jello's posting, if anyone wants to explain, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt

NOG posted:

oh btw i really don't understand American Jello's posting, if anyone wants to explain, tia.

he's a sharecropper who has realized that he isn't actually getting a good deal