Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Didn't that never happen? I thought Howard got paranoid that Opie and Anthony fans were going to sneak in and get pictures and post them on the internet and just paid her not to do it.

No, she did the play, called "Kabbalah".

http://www.celebrities-weblog.com/50226711/howard_sterns_daughter_emily_in_nude_role.php

She did another play called "Earth Sucks" but she kept her clothes on in that one.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/hollywood_jew/article/emily_stern_howard_sterns_daughter_on_stage_and_off_20080928/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

or died stabbing himself.

Man this is perfect. (SORRY RICHARD CHRISTY IF YOU"RE READING THIS!!!!!!!)

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Richard Christie ain't reading this, he is working out, drinking champange and thinking about Sal's balls.

Richard owns. I love you Richard! Charred Walls of the Damned!

I Am a Keg.
Sep 25, 2008

by T. Finn
I really hope that Medicated Pete starts working on the show again.

Partially because if he doesn't he'll be permanently unemployed and partially because he's awesome as heck.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

I love that Robin was busted eating fries and ketchup at a restaurant with Tim.

Her unprocessed foods and green drink poo poo is probably what she wants to project for the show. I'm sure she really does eat the "healthy" food and green drinks, but then sneaks the crap food when she can.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Her response was awesome: "I only ate five of them!"

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

heavy liquid posted:

Her unprocessed foods and green drink poo poo is probably what she wants to project for the show. I'm sure she really does eat the "healthy" food and green drinks, but then sneaks the crap food when she can.

You have got to be kidding me?! God I hate her more and more every day. She was the voice of reason back in the day, now she's just a voice.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
So I watched JD's video, and now I have spent the past hour watching ETM's videos. I am drawn to them for some reason.

RoadKnight
Jun 17, 2005

^^^^ Well the top 1/3 of Eric the Retard's head is quite riveting. :D

heavy liquid posted:

It's been incredibly boring and forgettable since the new year. For me, at least.

Whoa, hey. The other day the show was 4 hours and 7 minutes! EXCITEMENT! I enjoyed the extra time spent talking about Robin's stupid cat and how busy Howard is, and Fergies rear end in a top hat hanging out.

I don't know what he's up to over there, I wonder if management might have denied his extra time off and he's being very "STICKIN TO THE CONTRACT". At any rate the show has been loving garbage this year so far. My radio crapped out last night and I'm really not sure if I want to replace it.

On that note, I know Bubba is on radioio, but do they offer Bubba podcasts? I don't have a fancy phone and can't really listen live.

BooDaa
Apr 15, 2004

@Eric The Actor posted:

Just finished watching RED on bluray. It was stupid because cast was so old. Should've picked younger people because the cast couldn't act

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

heavy liquid posted:

Maybe they don't have vegetables in France or New York.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

My favorite Pat Cooper bit doesnt even include Pat Cooper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFXl6K5ijak

You cant give Pat Cooper a birthday cake made out of doody!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

BooDaa posted:

@Eric The Actor posted:

Just finished watching RED on bluray. It was stupid because cast was so old. Should've picked younger people because the cast couldn't act

"My tw-o appearances on T-V have made me the ul-timate cri-ti-c!"

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
A bit late but the governor prank call is my new favorite.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Just heard yesterday's show and I found George Carlin's brother hilarious. He was only on the phone for like 5 minutes but all of it was one long crazy homeless man rant. God I wish Artie had been there. He would've had a ball laughing at that guy's "material".

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
So has there been any mention of the prank calls to Dr. Laura?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Mr Hands Colon posted:

So has there been any mention of the prank calls to Dr. Laura?

Yeah, opening of the show they talked about them. They were told by management not to play the audio for some reason. I am pretty amazed at how lovely Howard gets treated by the management. The guy tries to make that place interesting and they continue to make it lovely.

Yesterday on Bubba they were talking about how utterly mismanaged that place is. They were bitching about Scott Greenstein making a ton of money and continuing to make shittastic choices. Also they mentioned the little reported news of how Sirius asked the FCC yesterday if they can raise subscriptions rates. They were like, maybe if you stopped offering tons of time free, spending 2 million dollars on a Paul McCartney concert "for the subscribers" in which less than 500 of them could go and spent some money on making and keeping good content maybe you wouldn't need to. Instead it is perfectly fine to make the loyal customer pay for Sirius's continued screw ups.

I Am a Keg.
Sep 25, 2008

by T. Finn
If anybody wants to pay $7 to subscribe to Dr. Laura's online on-demand service, you should be able to download yesterday's show to hear the calls.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
oh my Dr.Laura.Howard.Stern.Prank.Calls.1-25-2011.mp3

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I Am a Keg. posted:

If anybody wants to pay $7 to subscribe to Dr. Laura's online on-demand service, you should be able to download yesterday's show to hear the calls.

:wth: Anyone caught paying this should immediately be rounded up and institutionalized.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

BooDaa posted:

@Eric The Actor posted:

He is simply amazing in his stupidity.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

AxeManiac posted:

Or the best troll in the world.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

"What do you think of Howard Stern?"

I had to check my stream to make sure it wasn't dead.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

AxeManiac posted:

That's a thing of beauty! I love ETM.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Butthole Prince posted:

Hhaahha I just saw this holy gently caress

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Bonzo posted:

Or the best troll in the world.

I don't like to think like that, cause then you will get people thinking Beetlejuice is a mastermind of some sorts.

Let's just call a midget, and midget and assume Eric is stupid.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

"My tw-o appearances on T-V have made me the ul-timate cri-ti-c!"

Unfortunately, that's not his real twitter. His real twitter is restricted. When I read the one that said he preferred Chuck E. Cheese to Dave and Busters due to better entertainment at Chuck E. Cheese, I got suspicious.

Of course, he's going to get famous by not letting people see his tweets.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Now that Howard keeps a "book," everyone who doesn't is an ignorant child. Also, you must use an actual book and not a Blackberry, because no one knows how to use their Blackberry.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

I love how she lightly engages the pranksters but is completely dismissive to her actual fans.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

What the gently caress Fred

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

-Atom- posted:

Ugh. That looks like a crime scene.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Smeep posted:

Now that Howard keeps a "book," everyone who doesn't is an ignorant child. Also, you must use an actual book and not a Blackberry, because no one knows how to use their Blackberry.

That "book" is just his way to make it not look like he's keeping a diary like a 12 year old girl.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Listening to some ETM stuff from last year and I hear this:

"Richard, stop dieting, you look terrible." - Robin Ophelia Quivers

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Did they prank Dr. Laura again today? Bubba called out the hounds this afternoon but I didn't get a chance to listen and see if anyone made it through.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Speaking of Bubba if you didn't hear Brent Hatley under hypnosis today you missed some of the best radio I have ever heard.

The moon is made of blue cheese

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

ch3cooh posted:

Speaking of Bubba if you didn't hear Brent Hatley under hypnosis today you missed some of the best radio I have ever heard.

Both of his shows were great today. Spice/Bubba calling Mr Piggly and Mr Wiggly to get chicken dip in Piggly/Wiggly was hilarious.

Oh and Manson's daughters new song is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYZvp60n2Q

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Butthole Prince posted:

YES!!

burmart posted:

Unfortunately, that's not his real twitter. His real twitter is restricted. When I read the one that said he preferred Chuck E. Cheese to Dave and Busters due to better entertainment at Chuck E. Cheese, I got suspicious.

Of course, he's going to get famous by not letting people see his tweets.

Strangely enough, it would be something he would say.

-Atom- posted:

Fred eats at his desk and drops everything to play sound clips, it seems.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

Listening to some ETM stuff from last year and I hear this:

"Richard, stop dieting, you look terrible." - Robin Ophelia Quivers

yeah well a nice big gunt is the sign of true health.

I was JUST about to say that

JUST ABOUT TO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

ch3cooh posted:

Afghanistan Bananastan. Whether or not that was a work, it was pretty loving funny.