Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Oh god, why are we not playing this. I cannot imagine anything more fun :D

Neither can I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gothsheep posted:

Right about then, them Steiner boys knew they were in a whole heap a'trouble...

I can see Caesar's sons, Reinhardt and Karl, jumping a Savannah Master over a military blockade.

The Dukes of Lyra, we call them.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms

Defiance Industries posted:

I can see Caesar's sons, Reinhardt and Karl, jumping a Savannah Master over a military blockade.

The Dukes of Lyra, we call them.

Takashi Kurita is the Sheriff, naturally.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Agent Interrobang posted:

Takashi Kurita is the Sheriff, naturally.

You guys made me imagine Katherine Steiner-Davion as Daisy Duke. I hate you all.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, she IS their cousin. It would be accurate.

Who, then, is Boss Hogg?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mukaikubo posted:

You guys made me imagine Katherine Steiner-Davion as Daisy Duke. I hate you all.

See, I was going to say that the Kells would make better dukes of Hazzard simply for the Red Corsair shenanigans but now this has gone so out of control. :gonk:

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Who, then, is Boss Hogg?

Myndo Waterly, DUH.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I was thinking Precentor Tharkad, Huthren Vandel. Mostly because of the "Hogg."

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Who, then, is Boss Hogg?

Hanse.

And man, this is making me nostalgia so hard for the last time I played Battletech.

Well, KINDA played Battletech. We had the hex map and everything, but our GM combined it with some Dungeons and Dragons-like system and had us RPing outside of the Mechs almost as often as we were inside of them. It was awesome, and ended with my Mechwarrior in a modified Mauler headshotting the ilKhan of Clan Jade Falcon, on their homeworld, halfway through his 'The Reason You Inner Sphere Freebirths Suck' speech.

That said, the system he used was different enough from what PTN is using that I'm probably going to have to ask some silly questions when I finally get behind the seat of a Mech. My GM abstracted a lot of things..More than I really realized.

Longinus00
Dec 29, 2005
Ur-Quan

Polaron posted:

Hanse.

And man, this is making me nostalgia so hard for the last time I played Battletech.

Well, KINDA played Battletech. We had the hex map and everything, but our GM combined it with some Dungeons and Dragons-like system and had us RPing outside of the Mechs almost as often as we were inside of them. It was awesome, and ended with my Mechwarrior in a modified Mauler headshotting the ilKhan of Clan Jade Falcon, on their homeworld, halfway through his 'The Reason You Inner Sphere Freebirths Suck' speech.

That said, the system he used was different enough from what PTN is using that I'm probably going to have to ask some silly questions when I finally get behind the seat of a Mech. My GM abstracted a lot of things..More than I really realized.

There is a RPG system set in the battletech universe. http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Classic_BattleTech_RPG It was originally called "Mechwarrior" and I think the mech combat basically deferred to the regular battletech rules.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Longinus00 posted:

There is a RPG system set in the battletech universe. http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Classic_BattleTech_RPG It was originally called "Mechwarrior" and I think the mech combat basically deferred to the regular battletech rules.

Hmm. That may very well have been what he used.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Right after the end of the 3rd War, the Grey Death Legion discovered an intact Star League memory core and disseminated it all over the Sphere to stick it to ComStar.

Which didn't happen this time. They got beaten on Helm and the core was destroyed. Dun-dun-duuuuuun!

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Hey guys, if you can answer to quick rules questions for me, I can avoid some email tic taccing with our wonderful host:

A) Can you kick backwards, forwards, or all round you?

B) Is this walking path valid for 7 movement, and if not, what am I doing wrong:

Starting in 0608 with the Jenner (Position D) Total movement walking 7

Costs 2 to move into 0609 (1 for the square, 1 up the hill)

Costs 1 to move into 0610

Costs 1 to turn to face 0711

Costs 1 to move into 0711

Cost 2 to move into 0811 (1 for the square, 1 up the hill)

Movement cost of 7 total?

It's not. Running down the hill into 0610 costs 2 movement as well.

Mukaikubo posted:

And... and... um... Janos Marik?

:eng99:

Free worlds... pride... :effort:

Duncan Marik, actually. I wanted a Free Worlds League that's not just going to become a Word of Blake puppet.

Also, dear lord you guys are prolific. I go to work for eight hours, and come back to 139 new posts? D:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The best thing about the newest RPG (A Time of War) is that it finally sticks with BT and uses only D6. Makes converting back and forth easy.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Gothsheep posted:

Right about then, them Steiner boys knew they were in a whole heap a'trouble...

... the bridge to the last dropship was plum blown away by the artillery barrage. Karl and Reinhardt knew they were gonna have to jump the General Kerensky across the river...

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

Longinus00 posted:

I've always wanted to run a game in that setting...Mostly because, as fun as mech combat may be, it's kind of a one-trick pony. You have giant robots, and they have giant robots. Sometimes they have vehicles and sometimes the terrain is a problem but the scenario is basically always the same.

Where-as on the ground you have options where you're fighting though military corridors, or defending against waves of boarding parties on a ship, or having a bar brawl on some dusty moon.

Combining the two always seemed like it would make an awesome game. Where you had to, say, shoot your way into a military compound, destroy the defenses, and then jump out of your mech, break into the main base to steal information off the central computer.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Arglebargle III posted:

... the bridge to the last dropship was plum blown away by the artillery barrage. Karl and Reinhardt knew they were gonna have to jump the General Kerensky across the river...

them boys better hope them after-market jump jets been hooked up right... Or start flapping their arms.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I rescind all my previous statements that you guys are too lucky.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
This fills me with terror - this is our first 'risky' turn as well. We are heavily exposed to fire.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Welp. I told you guys we used up all our luck fighting Hover Tanks. I was about to retire for the night, but now I feel compelled to :f5:

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Maybe he's just rescinding his previous statements that you were too lucky because you got AMAZINGLY lucky this time?

I will eat my hat if this is true.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Having ammo suddenly bit me : (

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Pladdicus posted:

Having ammo suddenly bit me : (

Poor Pladdicus, we hardly knew him...

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Be careful with that Agent, some people have demanded :toxx: on that and have had to wear ridiculous fruit-hats to amine conventions.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

Octatonic posted:

Be careful with that Agent, some people have demanded :toxx: on that and have had to wear ridiculous fruit-hats to amine conventions.

Luckily, it appears I don't have to worry about this! I'm telling you, Vulcans are goddamn deathtraps.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nevermind, you guys are lucky again.

Edit: Now to see if you are as unlucky as you are lucky.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Oh god this suspense is mind-boggling. :f5:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Say, PoptartsNinja, are killed players out of the game for good? Like in the UFO/X-Com threads?

That might affect how people play the game. I know it would for me.

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

This is going to be the best worst round ever, isn't it?

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

KnoxZone posted:

Pilot encounters large rock while harvesting, fails pilot check, falls over. Without that armor the fatality rate would be enormous.

There's a story about a group of farmers plagued by a bandit who got his hands on a battlemech banding together and put any guns they can onto a hundred year old agrimech.

It doesn't end the way you'd think. After getting you to root for those guys and their shitheapmech it just cuts to the bandit roasting some pigs over a fire and wondering when he'll get run out by a real fight instead of just a couple of famers with crappy equipment.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Poptartsninja. You have no idea how many times I've been checking this thread in the last 5 minutes thanks to your last two comments. :(

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Tarquinn posted:

Say, PoptartsNinja, are killed players out of the game for good? Like in the UFO/X-Com threads?

That might affect how people play the game. I know it would for me.

I'm trying to act like that anyway:)

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Kell Hounds: Cylene Tactical Update 6

Combat Results:
K2 Spider
Torso twists to face 0810

K3 Jenner
Torso twists to face 1609

A Griffin
Fires LRM10 at K4 (3 base + 0 stationary + 0 enemy movement + 4 long range = 7): Rolled 6, miss!
Fires PPC at K4 (3 base + 0 stationary + 0 enemy movement + 4 long range = 7): Rolled 9, hit right leg (8/18 armor remaining)!
Generates 14 heat, sinks 12. Now at 2 residual heat.

B Blackjack
Fires large laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 11, hit right torso (0/8 armor remaining, 8/8 structure remaining)!
Fires large laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 6, hit left torso (0/8 armor remaining, 8/8 structure remaining)!
Fires medium laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 2 medium range = 8): Rolled 6, miss!
Generates 20 heat, sinks 17. Now at 3 residual heat.

C Vulcan
Fires medium laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 4, miss!
Fires medium laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 3, miss!
Fires medium laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 7, hit!
Fires medium laser at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 12, hit left leg (1/6 armor remaining)!
Fires machine gun at K3 (4 base + 1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 5, miss!
Fires flamer at K3 (4 base +1 walked + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 6): Rolled 7, hit right torso (6/8 structure remaining, critical chance)!
Generates 15 heat, sinks 12. Now at 3 residual heat.

D Jenner
Fires medium laser at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 6, miss!
Fires medium laser at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 6, miss!
Fires medium laser at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 10, hit left arm (0/5 armor remaining)!
Fires SRM4 at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 6, miss!
Generates 17 heat, sinks 10. now at 7 residual heat. Movement reduced to 6/9/5.

K1 Hussar
Fires Large Laser at C Vulcan (2 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range + 1 partial cover = 6): Rolled 6, hit right rear torso (0/4 armor remaining, 6/10 structure remaining, critical chance)!
Generates 10 heat, sinks 10.

K2 Spider
Fires medium laser at D Jenner (5 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 8): Rolled 7, miss!
Fires machine gun at D Jenner (5 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 2 medium range = 10): Rolled 9, miss!
Fires machine gun at D Jenner (5 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 2 medium range = 10): Rolled 6, miss!
Generates 5 heat, sinks 10.

K3 Jenner
Fires medium laser at C Vulcan (4 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 10, hit left leg (9/14 armor remaining)!
Fires medium laser at C Vulcan (4 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 9, hit left torso (7/12 armor remaining)!
Fires medium laser at C Vulcan (4 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 10, hit center torso (9/15 armor remaining)!
Fires medium laser at C Vulcan (4 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 11, hit right torso (7/12 armor remaining)!
Fires SRM4 at C Vulcan (4 base + 2 ran + 1 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 5, miss!
Generates 17 heat, sinks 10. now at 7 residual heat. Movement reduced to 6/9/5.

K4 Dragon
Fires LRM 10 at A Griffin (4 base + 1 walked + 0 target movement + 4 long range = 9): Rolled 8, miss!
Fires Autocannon 5 at A Griffin (4 base + 1 walked + 0 target movement + 4 long range = 9): Rolled 5, miss!
Generates 6 heat, sinks 10.

Critical Chances
K3 Jenner 2 criticals sustained to right torso
K3 Jenner Jump Jet hit!
K3 Jenner SRM 4 ammo hit! 192 damage dealt to right torso! (0/0 structure remaining)
186 damage transfers to center torso! (0/0 armor remaining, 0/0 structure remaining)
K3 Jenner Destroyed!

C Vulcan 2 criticals sustained to right torso
Medium Laser destroyed!
Medium Laser destroyed!

End Phase
C Vulcan must make piloting check to avoid falling(5 base +1 massive damage sustained = 6): rolled 5, 'mech falls into hex 1609! Takes 4 damage to right arm (7/11 armor remaining)!
C Vulcan pilot must make a piloting check to avoid injury (5 base + 1 massive damage sustained = 6): rolled 4, pilot takes 1 damage
C Vulcan pilot must roll to remain conscious (3 base): rolled 11, succeeds!

“I’ve got this one in the bag,” St. Croix called out, kicking her little Vulcan up to cruising speed. Her lasers spat coherent energy as she waded into a hail of fire from the Kurita Jenner, her little Vulcan rocking under several successive hits.

“Wait, Sandra, the odd one—” Desmond tried to warn her, even has he dropped his own crosshairs over the Jenner. Two ruby beams from his large lasers burned the armor from either side of the Jenner’s chest, just as St. Croix turned her flamer against the Kurita ‘Mech. Her questing flames must’ve found the Jenner’s ammo stores, because it exploded spectacularly, filling the comm. channel with static.

The Vulcan staggered as the ruby-red spear of a large laser took it in the back. Sandra tottered, then, overcompensating already, the shockwave from the Jenner must’ve skipped St. Croix’s gyro. Her Vulcan fell heavily onto its back, nearly snapping off its right arm in an attempt to soften the landing.

“Goddamn it,” Lt. Barnes cursed, “What sort of halfwit arms a scout ‘Mech with a large laser? That thing’s got to be tissue-paper. Desmond, I’m a little busy, kill that drac sonofabitch, would you?”

Turn 4 OpForce Movement:
K1 HSR-300-D Hussar runs to 0513
K2 SDR-5K Spider jumps to 0715
K4 DRG-1G Grand Dragon walks to 2014

Enemy Forces
K1 HSR-300-D Hussar
K2 SDR-5K Spider
K4 DRG-1N Dragon yes, it’s still just a Dragon

Victory Condition: Disable or Destroy both J. Edgar hovertanks (complete!)
Optional Secondary Condition: Disable or Destroy all House Kurita ‘mech forces (1/4)

Kell Hounds ’Mech Status
A GRF-1N Griffin (KnoxZone)
Weight: 55 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 20/20 (13/13)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 13/20 (18/18)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 20/20 (13/13)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 14/14 (9/9)
RA A(S): 13/14 (9/9)
LL A(S): 18/18 (13/13)
RL A(S): 18/18 (13/13)
Heat: 2/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 12
Movement: 5/8/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 6, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
LRM 10 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 22, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands—may punch with either arm (may not punch with right arm if PPC is fired)

B BJ-1DB Blackjack (Axe-man)
Weight: 45 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
LT R A(S): 5/5
CT A(S): 16/16 (14/14)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
RT R A(S): 5/5
LA A(S): 11/11 (7/7)
RA A(S): 11/11 (7/7)
LL A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
RL A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
Heat: 3/30
Heat Sinks: 17
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 4
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5 Min:), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Notes: No hands or actuators —may not punch with either arm (may fire arm-mounted weapons into the rear arc)

C VLT-5T Vulcan (Pladdicus)
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 7/12 (10/10)
LT R A(S): 4/4
CT A(S): 9/15 (12/12)
CT R A(S): 6/6
RT A(S): 7/12 (6/10)
RT R A(S): 0/4
LA A(S): 11/11 (6/6)
RA A(S): 7/11 (6/6)
LL A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
RL A(S): 9/14 (10/10)
Heat: 3/30
Heat Sinks: 12
Movement: 6/9/6
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Status: Lightly Injured (sprained back)
Armament:
Medium Laser – LT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: DESTROYED!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: DESTROYED!)
Flamer – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – LA (Heat: 0, Ammo: 196, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands—may punch with either arm at increased risk of self-damage, ‘Mech is prone

D JR7-D Jenner (Cthulhu Dreams)
Weight: 35 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 7/7 (3/3)
LT A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
LT R A(S): 4/4
CT A(S): 10/10 (11/11)
CT R A(S): 3/3
RT A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
RT R A(S): 4/4
LA A(S): 4/4 (6/6)
RA A(S): 4/4 (6/6)
LL A(S): 6/6 (8/8)
RL A(S): 6/6 (8/8)
Heat: 7/30
Overheat Penalty: Movement reduced to 6/9/5
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 7/11/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
SRM 4 – CT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 23, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Notes: No hands or actuators —may not punch with either arm (may fire arm-mounted weapons into the rear arc)

Enemy ‘Mech Status
K1 HSR-300-D Hussar
Ran: 6
Damage: None
Armament: Large Laser

K2 SDR-5K Spider
Jumped: 5
Armament: Medium Laser, 2 machine guns

K3 JR7-D Jenner

K4 DRG-1N Dragon
Walked: 2
Armament: 1 Autocannon 5, 1 LRM 10, 2 medium lasers

K5 J. Edgar light hover tank

K6 J. Edgar light hover tank

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 9, 2013

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Most pilots won't die when their machine gets take out unless it's by artillery fire. Usually autoeject is on.

What will happen is that they join the Dispossessed, who are almost always destitute, because there is almost never a spare ride for non-House troops, and even then it's not super common. Occasionally one gets made from salvage and there's generally a billion people in line.

If the unit keeps you around at all, you're lucky and it's because you have tech skills or can drive a tank or something. Usually, though, you just become dirt poor.

Kenlon
Jun 27, 2003

Digitus Impudicus
I warned you about overconfidence.

Now the Vulcan pays the price.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

I'm am officially the worst shot ever. So bad. SO BAD.

My gut instinct is to run to 0914 and shoot the Hussar.

However, the tactilol plan might be for B to angle for a direct head on shot, and I go for a direct rear shot by jumping over his head?

Edit: We're still in pretty good shape, despite my abject failure to kill the spider. The vulcan's front armor is mostly intact, and if we can crush one more hostile mech we are considerably ahead on the exchange.

My only concern is that the spider is going to make a break for it.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jan 27, 2011

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Also it seems that the mercs are now out of position for a follow-up, and have to hastily regroup lest D get destroyed.

Longinus00
Dec 29, 2005
Ur-Quan
The vulcan got really lucky there. If he hadn't crited, with his flamer of all things, he'd be pretty screwed right now. Also, our jenner rolled a six 4 times!

VVV

Your usefulness is reduced this round because you're adding on heat. If you move at all you'll accrue tohit penalties.

Longinus00 fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jan 27, 2011

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

whowhatwhere posted:

Also it seems that the mercs are now out of position for a follow-up, and have to hastily regroup lest D get destroyed.

I have a bunch more firepower than those two mechs, even together, and I am completely unscratched. We can still do this.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Yeah, taking out that Jenner has us in a real good spot. The Vulcan should be able to recover easy enough.

Also, I am kicking that Dragon's rear end, one shot at a time :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Unless Kurita reinforcements show up.

• Locked thread