Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Tendai posted:

Oh my god they're even cuter as puppies.

They sure are!

I think these are from the first week or so we had her home. Still wearing the collar from the breeder. :)

Click here for the full 1200x1600 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1600 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Steve French posted:

Alright, now some pictures of Juno:

I've got my fingers crossed, knocking on wood, because this puppy has been far too perfect so far. She has peed in her crate once, which was our fault because we accidentally left her in her crate for too long the first night. She whined and cried a lot the first night, but is already voluntarily going and sleeping in her crate without encouragement. We've been taking her out to pee after eating and after she wakes up, and she pees almost immediately every time without prompting. Super relaxed when you pick her up, very cuddly, but is playful when running around on the ground.

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop here... at some point something has to go wrong, right?

edit: don't know what's going on with the embedded photos, if they look hosed up just click the link and get the full photo

We nearly bought that very same collar and matching leash for Roxy. :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I can't decide what's better, that little bear face or the curly tail :3:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Stop it Steve! I do not want a puppy OR a shiba, no I do not no no no. :(

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

Kerfuffle posted:

Stop it Steve! I do not want a puppy OR a shiba, no I do not no no no. :(

:3: But Koji was adorable as a puppy, too (I just didn't have to deal with him then.)

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
You know this thread and the toy dogs thread have made me decide that my first dog when I'm financially/spacially able to have one is either going to be a shiba or a pom. Fuzzy little jerks :3:

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

Pretty Cool Name posted:

Saw this as a related video to the clip of Ike in the snow and it's pretty much the best thing I've seen all day. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvjJE9VUKIE
Ahahah, "Sit. Sit." "Nooooaawwwoooooowwwww...." which is Husky for "NOOOOOOOO" lmfao. My Diaz gets flustered and grumbles, grunts, and whines all the time. She was playing with her new Tug-A-Jug toy tonight and after 20 minutes got frustrated and the inability to get any trets to dispense so she stops, stares at it, and barks. Just once. Then looks at me as if to say "why aren't you helping me?" and goes right back to the toy. Poor dog, this tug-a-jug I thought was a grand toy idea and now I regret spending the $12.. She has learned to give the toy to me so I make a couple treats pop out, eats them, and gives the toy back. :doh: Still not mastered the "make it dispense a treat" part.

SmuglyDismissed
Nov 27, 2007
IGNORE ME!!!

huskyjackal posted:

Ahahah, "Sit. Sit." "Nooooaawwwoooooowwwww...." which is Husky for "NOOOOOOOO" lmfao. My Diaz gets flustered and grumbles, grunts, and whines all the time. She was playing with her new Tug-A-Jug toy tonight and after 20 minutes got frustrated and the inability to get any trets to dispense so she stops, stares at it, and barks. Just once. Then looks at me as if to say "why aren't you helping me?" and goes right back to the toy. Poor dog, this tug-a-jug I thought was a grand toy idea and now I regret spending the $12.. She has learned to give the toy to me so I make a couple treats pop out, eats them, and gives the toy back. :doh: Still not mastered the "make it dispense a treat" part.

It took my dog a few hours to finally get the hang of the tug-a-jug. He has it down to 20-25 mins now. Unfortunately he's started chewing hard on the base and breaking them. The last one didn't make it a month so I've moved back to the Kong Genius

What sort/size of treats are you using? I generally use mine to feed Quid his kibble.

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

SmuglyDismissed posted:

It took my dog a few hours to finally get the hang of the tug-a-jug. He has it down to 20-25 mins now. Unfortunately he's started chewing hard on the base and breaking them. The last one didn't make it a month so I've moved back to the Kong Genius

What sort/size of treats are you using? I generally use mine to feed Quid his kibble.

Psyche has broken two tug-a-jugs too. Which is too bad because she loves them, she flings them around by the rope to get treats out. But we accidentally bought one of the newer ones with a plastic 'rope' and it's too easy for her.

Is the Kong Genius actually a challenge? It looks pretty easy for small pieces like kibble. We're constantly trying to find something that will keep her occupied for more than ten minutes...

SmuglyDismissed
Nov 27, 2007
IGNORE ME!!!

Kiri koli posted:

Psyche has broken two tug-a-jugs too. Which is too bad because she loves them, she flings them around by the rope to get treats out. But we accidentally bought one of the newer ones with a plastic 'rope' and it's too easy for her.

Is the Kong Genius actually a challenge? It looks pretty easy for small pieces like kibble. We're constantly trying to find something that will keep her occupied for more than ten minutes...

Unfortunately, it's not great. Quid eats so much that I have to use two of them (I wish I could borrow this dog's metabolism) but it probably takes him 15-20 max to get it all out. I've tried bigger treats and while they do keep him occupied longer, he dosen't manage to get them out unless I step on it to break them up a bit. It's hard to balance challenge and interest...

I figure it's better that letting him eat from a bowl but as a doggie distraction it isn't as good as I would have hoped. The tug-a-jug was a bit better but after finding the bottom part in pieces I am afraid of him eating the fragments. :(

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005

SmuglyDismissed posted:

Unfortunately, it's not great. Quid eats so much that I have to use two of them (I wish I could borrow this dog's metabolism) but it probably takes him 15-20 max to get it all out. I've tried bigger treats and while they do keep him occupied longer, he dosen't manage to get them out unless I step on it to break them up a bit. It's hard to balance challenge and interest...

I figure it's better that letting him eat from a bowl but as a doggie distraction it isn't as good as I would have hoped. The tug-a-jug was a bit better but after finding the bottom part in pieces I am afraid of him eating the fragments. :(

Have you tried a buster cube? It's one of the few things Psyche hasn't been able to break and, though it could be harder, she really enjoys it. We give her breakfast in it. We just wanted a second option to keep her interest, but nothing has been hard/unbreakable enough yet.

SmuglyDismissed
Nov 27, 2007
IGNORE ME!!!

Kiri koli posted:

Have you tried a buster cube? It's one of the few things Psyche hasn't been able to break and, though it could be harder, she really enjoys it. We give her breakfast in it. We just wanted a second option to keep her interest, but nothing has been hard/unbreakable enough yet.

I think I looked at one of those before but I'll give it a shot. I always love buying more dog toys. :3: At the very least we can get some more variety going again.

I was putting food in a bunch of different things for a while before I got the tug-a-jug. It worked pretty well because he had to search all of his toys to find which ones had the food. That was when I was still getting a feel for how much food he needed and now that we are up to 3-3.5 cups it was just convienient to use larger capacity dispensers.

SmuglyDismissed fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jan 11, 2011

Cassiope
Jul 7, 2010

Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
Except for cats.
For those of you talking about food dispensing toys I'm gonna go ahead and say I love the Kong Wobbler. Moxie had to be taught how to use it, but with a few short clicker sessions she now loves it and it's fun to watch her eat dinner. It takes her maybe 1/2 an hour to get her entire dinner out of it if we put the Wobbler on the carpet. On the kitchen floor it does not take as long because the Wobbler will spin all over.

Here she is playing with it. The rawhide/bully stick necklace is because she would not eat it so I was like "FINE then you have to wear it because I bought it and you are not allowed to ignore it now"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRI8Q3J6n4

Also here she is at the dog park today. We were supposed to have Snowmageddon today so the first day of college classes were canceled. It was pretty icy and drippy wet outside is all :(
So though I have no snow-moxie pictures I do have Moxie all alone at the dog park because few other owners ventured out pictures.

Before:

After:

The difference may not be obvious to most of you, but Moxie is so prissy and never gets wet or muddy if she can help it. There was one other dog there though who made best friends with mox immediately and they played HARD for an hour or more. He kept bowling her over into the mud and I have never seen her so filthy. :3:

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
Oh, that Kong Wobbler looks very interesting! Diaz finally figured out the Tug-A-Jug. She isn't rough with it so I'm not worried about it breaking, but now she gets all the treats in half hour or so. Wish it took her longer! It was fun watching her learn though, she picks it up by the bottom of the jug, flips it upside down, and waits for treats to fall out. Smart dog.
Oh in a perfect world there'd be a challenging, interesting toy that could occupy my dog for hours. XD I like the Everlasting Treat Ball, I acknowledge it isn't for every dog (it certainly isn't "indestructible") but Diaz does great. She hasn't figured out how to pop the ends off, she scrapes them with her teeth until they're flat and it's MUCH harder for her to get them off. Basically they fall apart from the drool after a day or week or so, haha.

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005

huskyjackal posted:

I like the Everlasting Treat Ball, I acknowledge it isn't for every dog (it certainly isn't "indestructible") but Diaz does great. She hasn't figured out how to pop the ends off, she scrapes them with her teeth until they're flat and it's MUCH harder for her to get them off. Basically they fall apart from the drool after a day or week or so, haha.

I was so excited to try this, I was like finally, she'll be occupied! I gave it to her and I swear I turned my back for two minutes. Turned back around, she had popped the treat out and was happily trying to eat the whole thing. So there went that. Now she's chewed off the plastic rim, so I couldn't put another one in anyway. I do put big pieces of kibble in the middle, but she's worked out how to pop those out too.

Would the Kong Wobble work on carpet? We don't have a big kitchen.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

Kiri koli posted:

I was so excited to try this, I was like finally, she'll be occupied! I gave it to her and I swear I turned my back for two minutes. Turned back around, she had popped the treat out and was happily trying to eat the whole thing. So there went that. Now she's chewed off the plastic rim, so I couldn't put another one in anyway. I do put big pieces of kibble in the middle, but she's worked out how to pop those out too.

Would the Kong Wobble work on carpet? We don't have a big kitchen.
Oh man, I read reviews of the Everlasting Treat Ball after I got it and soo many people complained of this. :/ Diaz managed to pop it out once and that was indeed frustrating, but thankfully she just seems content to scratch away at the treats until they're just flat discs. I gotta say I was not impressed with the rubbery material, it definitely had tears after one use but didn't fall apart. My dog doesn't really chew stuff unless it's, well, tasty and edible. I hear the orange one they offer is much sturdier, when I get some extra cash I'll probably buy it since I lost my blue one. Not pleased with the cost of those refills, but I put a bit of peanut butter on the kibble (then froze them so each piece was hardened) I stuffed inside and it helped keep her occupied for longer since it was harder to get out.
I think that wobble kong will work on carpet, Cassiope mentioned it dispenses faster on their kitchen floor because the surface is smoother so it rolls more.

This is so stupid but my dog made me :aaa:. I first gave her that Tug-A-Jug and she nosed it around, picked it up by the rubber top, and that was it. I would pick it up, turn it upside down and pull the rope out so treats fell out to "show her how it's done" (LOL ok I was impatient and trying to make them come out too). I gave it back to her and after she stopped handing it to me to get the treats she started to turn it upside down. Improvement! But still not effective enough to get those treats. I turn around and she's figured out that if she steps on the rope and pulls the toy upside down while holding the rope it will drop a shitload of treats. (see bottom right pic) :catstare: Dog too drat smart. What next, cracking safes and heisting jewels?

bonus: the sophisticated look where one eye doesn't quiiiitee wanna look the same direction as the other.

Bah, stop me from posting so many photos of my stupid dog, it's a bad habit!

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005

huskyjackal posted:

Oh man, I read reviews of the Everlasting Treat Ball after I got it and soo many people complained of this. :/ Diaz managed to pop it out once and that was indeed frustrating, but thankfully she just seems content to scratch away at the treats until they're just flat discs. I gotta say I was not impressed with the rubbery material, it definitely had tears after one use but didn't fall apart. My dog doesn't really chew stuff unless it's, well, tasty and edible. I hear the orange one they offer is much sturdier, when I get some extra cash I'll probably buy it since I lost my blue one. Not pleased with the cost of those refills, but I put a bit of peanut butter on the kibble (then froze them so each piece was hardened) I stuffed inside and it helped keep her occupied for longer since it was harder to get out.
I think that wobble kong will work on carpet, Cassiope mentioned it dispenses faster on their kitchen floor because the surface is smoother so it rolls more.

This is so stupid but my dog made me :aaa:. I first gave her that Tug-A-Jug and she nosed it around, picked it up by the rubber top, and that was it. I would pick it up, turn it upside down and pull the rope out so treats fell out to "show her how it's done" (LOL ok I was impatient and trying to make them come out too). I gave it back to her and after she stopped handing it to me to get the treats she started to turn it upside down. Improvement! But still not effective enough to get those treats. I turn around and she's figured out that if she steps on the rope and pulls the toy upside down while holding the rope it will drop a shitload of treats. (see bottom right pic) :catstare: Dog too drat smart. What next, cracking safes and heisting jewels?

bonus: the sophisticated look where one eye doesn't quiiiitee wanna look the same direction as the other.

Bah, stop me from posting so many photos of my stupid dog, it's a bad habit!

No, no, no, more photos! :D That's exactly what Psyche does with her little tug-a-jug, turns it upside down. Chomping down on it like that is how she broke the plastic cap though. The first one we got her was the bigger size because we ordered from the internet...she couldn't fit her mouth around it so she would pick it up by the rope and fling it around! Surprisingly effective, but then the endcap broke against a wall...:sigh:

SmuglyDismissed
Nov 27, 2007
IGNORE ME!!!
I ended up buying the wobbler in addition to the buster cube so that I could get free shipping on Amazon. They have it marked down to $8.54!

I get the feeling that this thing is going to end up all over my apartment. Quid's other dispensers/toys already end up in the strangest of places. :rolleyes:

Cassiope
Jul 7, 2010

Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
Except for cats.
Yeah our kitchen is itsy bitsy, as you can tell from the video. That's the entire thing. She likes pushing the wobbler around in circles there though, but it works fine on carpet too. In fact, because we've got downstairs neighbors we usually put it on the carpet anyway.

aurasuvi
May 14, 2009
I spent 9 hours yesterday being licked by my friend's Akitas. My pants, my socks, my shirt, my hands... I must be magically delicious all over.

Well hello there.

Click here for the full 720x1280 image.

Dark dog does not show *shakes fist*

Click here for the full 720x1280 image.

Fubu is a permanently ridiculously happy dog.

Click here for the full 1280x720 image.

Haru, on the other hand, decided to mope.

Click here for the full 1280x720 image.

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Friends with Akitas must be the best kind of friends. :3:

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Pretty Cool Name posted:

Friends with Akitas must be the best kind of friends. :3:

Thisssss. :3:

aurasuvi, I'm so friggin jealous right now. :saddowns:

Count Piro
Apr 22, 2007
I think it is time my comrade Maksim Dogorov got his forum debut. Unfortunately I only have a couple crap photos from last winter at the moment. He came from my insane mothers rescue (thread on this may be in the future). I was just fostering him because he was getting into scrums with the pits but just could not give him up.

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

Here he can be seen having just completed one of his favorite activities, stealing something to make yet another dog bed. He has to have at least one in every room and if I don't set one up he steals blankets and coats and drags them to where he needs another bed. So that old coat went right to the floor everyday when I came in so he could sit next to me at my computer.

His interest and hobbies include: annoying my cat, digging around outside to find cat poop or animal bones, having seizures, and pot-bellied pigs.

I thumbed through the training thread but am in pretty desperate need of help training him to do anything besides what he feels like.

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Count Piro posted:

I thumbed through the training thread but am in pretty desperate need of help training him to do anything besides what he feels like.

Is there anything in particular that you need to work on, or do you need help with obedience in general? It's important to remember with these sort of breeds that with minimal effort with positive reinforcement, it's actually quite easy to teach anything you want, because these breeds are extremely clever when working for something they value. The problem most owners face is with listening, since you're faced with situations where you want your dog to obey, but you don't have treats on hand as a reward.

A good generic rule is to figure out every little thing your dog enjoys to be used as a reward. Your dog wants to go outside? Sit first. Your dog wants dinner? The bowl doesn't go down until he's quiet. You need to see every good thing your dog ever gets as a possible reward, and never give those things without good behavior first.

Another thing I really like is to only randomly reward for behavior that's expected every day. For example, Buddy has a bed that he has to lay on if we're eating in the living room. He's allowed there, behind the couch, and nowhere else. If I were to reward Buddy every time I told him to go lay down, he would constantly get up and go back just for another treat. Intsead, we reward him for going there without being told, laying there for long stretches without begging, etc. Sometimes he'll get something, sometimes not. But the idea that he might get something for staying in his bed is enough to keep him there when he gets NOTHING for sitting anywhere else (except a command to go lay down).

I really think that with primitive dogs you have to change your approach from a straight forward reward based one to something else entirely because of the fact that they just don't give a poo poo about pleasing you. I think it's a hard thing to understand until you actually work with one of these dogs, because most dogs you meet are happy to listen to what you want so long as they've learned it. Primitive dogs are continually out to discover shortcuts.

If you have really specific problems, or you feel maybe your approach is off for a shiba, it might be good to look for a trainer experienced with primitive dogs to come to your house and assess your situation. Sometimes all it takes is someone to point out where your attitude needs to be different in order for you to understand where you've been going wrong.

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Count Piro posted:

That bed thing is just too :3:.

What types of training are you looking to do with him? How long have you had him? I'm sure between this thread and a life less, we can get your jerkface to begrudgingly do things for you.

For Koji, it only took three days to get a solid lie down, and only a day to start getting him clicking with the "scoot/crawl" command. It's just knowing what motivates your dog. Mine will do anything for a Zukes or sweet potatoes.

e:fb wbag! :argh: (you said it way better than my two sentences...)

mydogwatchestv
Dec 19, 2010
Alright guys. You ready for some horrible cell phone pics of my samoyed & mutt terrier dog!?

His mugshot, he's 9 weeks old. His nose is going to fill in completely.

Sleepy puppy under the table after a long walk. He won't be able to fit under there for long.

Best friends.

Possessed dogs after getting stuff from Petsmart.

The samoyed's name is Boo (after the ghost in Mario), and the terrier guy is Nigel. Boo is 9 weeks old and Nigel is 7 months.

House full of puppies! :dance:

Fat Dio
Feb 27, 2010

mydogwatchestv posted:

Alright guys. You ready for some horrible cell phone pics of my samoyed & mutt terrier dog!?

His mugshot, he's 9 weeks old. His nose is going to fill in completely.

He looks exactly like a stuffed animal I had when I was 6 :3:

Count Piro
Apr 22, 2007
Thanks for the tips on Shiba wrangling. I have had him for going on two years I would guess and for the most part he behaves well enough. The smaller things I need to work on are walking on leash and some way to get him to bother the cat just a bit less so she can eat and poop without fear of a dog nose. He loves to try to play with the cat. Sniffing her, sometimes chasing her and giving her all of his toys.

The big new thing is he has developed some sort of either fear of or aggression towards a couple people. Namely my best friend and my girlfriend. He has actually bitten the girlfriend so now she is absolutely terrified every time the dog moves or looks at her. That whole mess has just started and I have no clue what brought it on.

Vino
Aug 11, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D94GylyDSQs

Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

One year old today, that makes it hat time! :toot:

:stare:

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!

Sock Weasel posted:

Happy birthday Hrafn! :3:

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Sock Weasel posted:

:stare:

Hahaha, Hrafn, you crack me up. :3:

I think every day should be Hrafn wearing hats day. :toot:

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.

Sock Weasel posted:

HHRRRRGGGGHHH GET IT OFF

I love hat time. :3:

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!

paisleyfox posted:

I think every day should be Hrafn wearing hats day. :toot:

I agree.

I need to stop being lazy and upload all of the new pictures and videos I have of Kaidan. I have entirely too many and I feel he might explode soon :ohdear:

Vino
Aug 11, 2010
After months of trying many different things to get my dog to stop pulling on the walk I finally caved in and got a prong collar. I didn't want to use a prong collar because it looks downright inhumane and can hurt the dog and I didn't want the walk to be a negative experience, but I'd run out of options. I'd tried using food techniques and he started snubbing the food as soon as he realized there was a condition attached. I tried the gentle leader and he eventually learned how to pull against it too, and he reverted as soon as it came off. A bunch of other stuff too, including Cesar's techniques. The prong collar eventually worked and the key was using it only to correct when he started pulling ahead, alongside my usual snap (I snap at him to discipline him instead of the usual "no") I never let him get so far as to pull against it. Result: with relatively few corrections he stays by my side now and doesn't even try to chase squirrels, although he definitely tries to stare them down. Ideally after a while of training with the prong collar he'll get the idea where he should stay and then I'll be able to take it off. Hopefully.

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Sock Weasel posted:

Herp derp!

Congrats on surviving the first year!

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005

Vino posted:

After months of trying many different things to get my dog to stop pulling on the walk I finally caved in and got a prong collar. I didn't want to use a prong collar because it looks downright inhumane and can hurt the dog and I didn't want the walk to be a negative experience, but I'd run out of options. I'd tried using food techniques and he started snubbing the food as soon as he realized there was a condition attached. I tried the gentle leader and he eventually learned how to pull against it too, and he reverted as soon as it came off. A bunch of other stuff too, including Cesar's techniques. The prong collar eventually worked and the key was using it only to correct when he started pulling ahead, alongside my usual snap (I snap at him to discipline him instead of the usual "no") I never let him get so far as to pull against it. Result: with relatively few corrections he stays by my side now and doesn't even try to chase squirrels, although he definitely tries to stare them down. Ideally after a while of training with the prong collar he'll get the idea where he should stay and then I'll be able to take it off. Hopefully.

Unfortunately a lot of times when a deterrent like a prong collar is removed, the dog is smart enough to notice the difference and can start old behavior again as up saw with the gentle leader. If I am occasionally lazy and just hook the leash to my dog's collar instead of putting her harness on, she will pull like crazy because I haven't shown her not to in that situation. Since you eventually want to take the prong collar off, in my opinion it's probably a waste of time to use it in the first place.

Did you try stopping or turning around and walking in the other direction when your dog pulls?

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

More pictures!

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Vino posted:

I've been using one on Asa for ages, so she doesn't pull to the point of strangling herself. If you want to get around the "conditioning" aspect of it, do what I've started doing...regular collar and prong collar on. I randomly attach one to the leash. I started with just prong until she got much better, then I used prong with her collar on but not leashed for a few months, now I'm randomly switching them. I'm hoping in a month or two to have her totally on the regular collar, leaving the prong on, then work into no prong. We'll see how it goes :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

themindisonfire
Feb 23, 2009

Warbadger posted:

More pictures!

What breeds are this dog and Hrafn? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. They're absolutely gorgeous!

• Locked thread