Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

GET MONEY posted:

Where is the clip starting ~1:54 where Jerry diabolically leans into the scene from? It's the only one in the whole (amazing) video I don't recognize and I must watch that episode immediately.

I was wondering about the Frogger scene at 2:18...it looks a bit out of place. But then I realized the music in the background if from Inception, and now I'm thinking that in the Inception trailer, that's the point when the train hits the car.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

GET MONEY posted:

Where is the clip starting ~1:54 where Jerry diabolically leans into the scene from? It's the only one in the whole (amazing) video I don't recognize and I must watch that episode immediately.

That is from "The Mom & Pop Store" when Jerry is crashing Tim Whatley's party.

tk fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jan 30, 2011

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
Hey, who invited you anyway? You're a troublemaker.

GET MONEY
Sep 7, 2003

:krakken::krakken::krakken:
GEORGE: So what are you saying?

JERRY: Nothing. I'm sure Jon probably misspelled his own name. I know sometimes I spell Jerry with a G ... AND AN I! :roflolmao:

GEORGE: GET OUTTA THE CAR!

what a great episode

slax0r
May 7, 2004

GET MONEY posted:

JERRY: Nothing. I'm sure Jon probably misspelled his own name. I know sometimes I spell Jerry with a G ... AND AN I! :roflolmao:

what a great episode

I love how happy Jerry is to be telling George that news. It's almost too much but he delivers it perfectly.

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010

GET MONEY posted:

The Thanksgiving parade at Tim Watley's house that Jerry wasn't invited to. from The Mom and Pop Store.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

"Dentist? Dentist? You a dentist? DENTIST?"

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:
"Master of the house.....Keeper of the inn...."

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

stratdax posted:

"Dentist? Dentist? You a dentist? DENTIST?"

Not to mention the blacks and the jews.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I'll tell you what I think. I think he re-gifted, then he de-gifted, and now he's using an upstairs-invite as a springboard to a Superbowl sex romp!

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

GET MONEY posted:

what a great episode

The way Jerry just laughs in George's face is the best. What a dick.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
You know, one of these days, something terrible is gonna to happen to you. It has to!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chicolini posted:

You know, one of these days, something terrible is gonna to happen to you. It has to!

Nah I'm gonna be fine :smug:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Human Tornada posted:

The way Jerry just laughs in George's face is the best. What a dick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2iNNqj2fQ

Oh look, theres Gregory Pecks bicycle, and Barbara Mandrells skateboard!

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

I'll tell you what I think. I think he re-gifted, then he de-gifted, and now he's using an upstairs-invite as a springboard to a Superbowl sex romp!

This is one of my favorite lines in the whole show.

Also, anyone find the clip of Jerry laughing while smoking a cigar and Elaine paying up on the bet that she'd stay broken up with Puddy? I love that scene, but I can't find it anywhere.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

BlackJosh posted:

Also, anyone find the clip of Jerry laughing while smoking a cigar and Elaine paying up on the bet that she'd stay broken up with Puddy? I love that scene, but I can't find it anywhere.

Jerry and Elaine acting smug-as-poo poo while smoking a cigar is great. I love when they're all unrepentant dicks to each other...which is why I love the whole series.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
That's the episode where he bets Elaine that she can't stay broken up with Puddy. It's "The Voice" "Heloooooo!" and "if you told me I'd be solving the worlds energy problems, I'd a told you to get outta town!"

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

BlackJosh posted:

The only thing that's funnier than that scene are the outtakes where Julia Louis-Dreyfus can't keep it together when Jerry laughs.

Edit: Here we are.

Stare-Out fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Feb 1, 2011

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.
I heard that this thread was going deaf... Hey, what about a hearing aid?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

"Maybe... he was so upset from the penalty stroke that he KILLED the dry cleaner!"

I can make gifs again if anyone has any requests.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

wa27 posted:

"Maybe... he was so upset from the penalty stroke that he KILLED the dry cleaner!"

Can you do any of George's reactions behind his girlfriend when she's on the phone in "The Impant"?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

Can you do any of George's reactions behind his girlfriend when she's on the phone in "The Impant"?

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010
I think Megan Mullally has the same 'hotter as she gets older' affliction as Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

Or maybe 90s fashion was just really unflattering for women.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

wa27 posted:

Hahaha Awesome, thank you.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

wa27 posted:

You are sooo good lookin'.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

wa27 posted:

Do one of Jerry smoking the cigar as Elaine counts the money.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Do one of Jerry smoking the cigar as Elaine counts the money.

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010
Do one of George in bed with the risotto girl disappointed that he didn't pleasure her.

Oh, and from the Engagement episode at the end when Susan is watching mad about you with george and he looks absolultely mortified.

bruckner fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Feb 2, 2011

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

wa27 posted:

This needs to be at the top of every page.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Humbly requesting Elaine doing "Stellaaa...STELLAAAAA" during The Pen.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

wa27 posted:

This is perfect because the way the cutaways make it look like an endless loop.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
Puddy staring and just blinking.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

E the Shaggy posted:

Oh God, with the thumbs and the little kicks?

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

DrBouvenstein posted:

Oh God, with the thumbs and the little kicks?

It's more like a full-body dry heave set to music.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
If you're taking .gif requests, I'd love one of George's spastic hand motions when he shouts "It's all pipes, what's the difference!?" from The Wife.

Or anything of George really because he's easily the best character in television history.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Here's a GIF that no one's asked for that's one of my favorite little moments. At Festivus dinner in "The Strike", where Kramer unexpectedly invites Gwen Twoface and in the process stymies Jerry. He exclaims "It's a Festivus miracle!!" to which Jerry immediately responds by shooting silent, furious eyedaggers across the table, which startle Kramer visibly. I would enjoy this small, lesser-seen sequence of events in portable image format!

Oh and while you're there, get Kramer's *frrrtt beep-boppa vrrrt* Out there!

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Feb 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I'd like to request when George goes "BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SAAAAALAAAAAAD". It's so good.

George is the best