Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I listened to every minute of today's show, but I'll be damned if I can remember a single thing about it. What a dull day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

-Atom- posted:

People tend to forget that Robin is pushing 60, and women do lose their hair.

Also while dreads are really great, they're certainly not the healthiest way to maintain your hair.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Vakal posted:

I listened to every minute of today's show, but I'll be damned if I can remember a single thing about it. What a dull day.

Welcome to the new contract.(or more accurately - welcome to the non-Artie era).

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Is Gary still in his 40's? Dude's hair is greying rapidly. Probably due to years of psychological abuse.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

qbert posted:

Is Gary still in his 40's? Dude's hair is greying rapidly. Probably due to years of psychological abuse.

He'll be 50 in March.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Vakal posted:

Same here. This past month has been especially brutal.

At this point, I'm more excited over new episodes of Vegucating Robin than the actual show.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Holy gently caress I had no idea Robin was balding that badly. Someone needs to call in and try to ask her about it.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

*wears white dress at someone else's wedding*

~34~

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Joe Don Baker posted:

Holy gently caress I had no idea Robin was balding that badly. Someone needs to call in and try to ask her about it.

Seriously, its really bad. I know we make fun of her and stuff but I bet she goes home everyday and cries about it.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

MrMidnight posted:

Seriously, its really bad. I know we make fun of her and stuff but I bet she goes home everyday and cries about it.

Yeah I agree. And as much most of us can't stand her on the show, I feel bad for her.

Someone does need to call in and comment on it though, I'd like to see the reaction.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

chiz posted:

Someone does need to call in and comment on it though, I'd like to see the reaction.

"You're so silly! Cackle, cackle, cackle."

Edit: Here's a picture of Kacey Jordan from yesterday. I admit I'm not much one for blondes, but she's pretty hot. Defiantly worth 30k.

Vakal fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Feb 2, 2011

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Howard was talking about how he's using Twitter now. Anyone know what his name is?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

@robertAbooey posted:

We have a really good NY Celebriy Superfan coming up later this month. Anyone have any suggestions for NY based Celebrity Howard fans?

Gary Dell'Abate, Executive Producer of The Howard Stern Show

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

sedative posted:

Gary Dell'Abate, Executive Producer of The Howard Stern Show

Just saw that... Wow.

What is funny, right after Joan Rivers was on the other day I was so pissed off I actually sent a email in which I have never done before. Here is the email.

quote:

Really? Joan Rivers again? Isn't this the 50th time in the last 6
months? I understand when you hire a barely shaved ape as a producer
the quality of guests may not be the best, but seriously Dell'Atoothy
really isn't even bothering to try anymore is he? What do you have to
talk to Joan Rivers about anymore? The first time when she came on in
1856 while she was still somewhat happening she was a good guest, but
I somehow doubt anything at all has happened to her in the last couple
of months. Next thing I am going to hear is Lisa Lampanelli is going
to be on next week, or better yet Corey Feldman and Joey Buttafuoco.

How about you get Dell'Abooey to get his fat. hairy rear end in gear and
actually work at booking some real guests on the show? For someone who
is going to be unemployed in 5 years you would think he would be doing
everything he can to show potential future employers that he put forth
a fantastic five years of high quality guests and producing on the
show. Perhaps he should spend less time worrying about his actual job
than his neverending book tour, pitching a ball like a moron and
playing solitaire.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
So nobody's going to talk about that diseased tent Robin is wearing in Vegunting Robin?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
See looks like a rejected extra from Battlefield Earth.

EvilLemon
Sep 15, 2004
Squeeze me. I squirt.
If she's lost "so much weight" and "looks so good" now, she must have been a big ol' bald hippo before.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Millstone posted:

So nobody's going to talk about that diseased tent Robin is wearing in Vegunting Robin?

Have you seen the pictures posted of that scalp?

We're all still reeling.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Howard gets grossed out when someone he knows cooks food for him. He really is Howard Hughes at this point. The transition is complete.

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008

Smeep posted:

Howard gets grossed out when someone he knows cooks food for him. He really is Howard Hughes at this point. The transition is complete.

He was in full Hughes mode this morning. Did you hear the meeting he had at his apartment last night? He railed on Gary for about 10 minutes about coughing. Gary claimed that it was a wheat thin caught in his throat, but Howard insisted "You're sick! There was phlegm! And Germs! I'm never having anyone over in my office again!"

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Smeep posted:

ugh I know. Plus he's got that worthless, talentless barbie doll who will divorce him soon. She will.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
This is the funniest loving poo poo ever. I'm listening to this guy obsess over the dvorak keyboard, and it's just cracking me up how he doesn't think it's gay to get hosed in the rear end.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

So I listened to Ferrell for the first time last night and I don't know what the gently caress was going on. Wrestling with his kids and talking about pussy with his wife upstairs.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!

Shes Not Impressed posted:

So I listened to Ferrell for the first time last night and I don't know what the gently caress was going on. Wrestling with his kids and talking about pussy with his wife upstairs.
Ferrell is probably the best degenerate sports better of all time, and he knows basically anything at all that matters about sports. Baseball, hockey, football, baseball, tennis, even big soccer stuff.

His show is actually pretty loving hilarious if you are really into sports though. The cool part of his show is that he's got like 10 TV's going at once and he kind of watches them all at once and throws a couple opinions in there while a playlist of stuff that would have been on a pop rock station in 2001 plays in the background. The best part of the show is when he reads the front page of basically every sports section in print, and goofs on how stupid the bias is for home teams.

It's an acquired taste but I tune in whenever I've already heard the show earlier in the day. Also his callers are loving funny as poo poo. "Hey Ferrell you seen this funny rear end youtube video?" can start a 20 minute session of him just losing his poo poo, laughing at something completely dumb. It's like he's just another guy, who just really knows his poo poo. I think that's why Howard likes him.

mike_348
Apr 30, 2009
Robin telling Howard not to have a smoothie for lunch, great advice.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

mike_348 posted:

"Fruit? That's just SUGAR!"

Yes, there is no difference between eating a piece of fruit or eating a piece of chocolate caramel, Robin. It's exactly the same.

It's mind-numbing.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

therapy posted:

Yes, there is no difference between eating a piece of fruit or eating a piece of chocolate caramel, Robin. It's exactly the same.

It's mind-numbing.

You talking about a person who thinks french fries are vegetables.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Vakal posted:

You talking about a person who thinks french fries are vegetables.

There are also no vegetables in France.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I just heard the first show where they talk about the callers to Dr Laura. That poo poo is funny to me, I wish they would re-enact more of the calls since they can't play them. Make it like a bit or something. I was cracking up. I love that childish goon rush poo poo.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

We have to get back to the sex dungeon. Give it to me anally and orally.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

mike_348 posted:

I was actually yelling at the radio as that went down. I wish they called her out more, though at this point the risk versus the reward skews too far in the former's favor for them to do so. She loses her mind in a split second when she gets angry - there's no build up, it's just full on 34 outta nowhere.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

chiz posted:

Have you seen the pictures posted of that scalp?

We're all still reeling.

Try to imagine what it looks like without the dreads.

Alkaphanel posted:

He was in full Hughes mode this morning. Did you hear the meeting he had at his apartment last night? He railed on Gary for about 10 minutes about coughing. Gary claimed that it was a wheat thin caught in his throat, but Howard insisted "You're sick! There was phlegm! And Germs! I'm never having anyone over in my office again!"

He's going to be spraying everybody down with Lysol in a few months. Just wait.

chiz posted:

ugh I know. Plus he's got that worthless, talentless barbie doll who will divorce him soon. She will.

I actually feel bad for Beth now. You went in thinking that she would just have to sex the old fucker up every so often to keep the money train, and now she has to live with the rear end in a top hat in the plastic bubble. No wonder she loving runs out of the house. Can you imagine Stern bitching every single moment about being clean, then asking her why she won't lick his rear end?

therapy posted:

"Fruit? That's just SUGAR!"

It's mind-numbing.

And there's no fiber in it at all. Or vitamins, nutrients. Just a bunch of calories and sugar. No benefit to humanity at all!

Kelly posted:

I was actually yelling at the radio as that went down. I wish they called her out more, though at this point the risk versus the reward skews too far in the former's favor for them to do so. She loses her mind in a split second when she gets angry - there's no build up, it's just full on 34 outta nowhere.

Plus she might walk out again and they could have to deal with her prima donna attitude.

Seriously, when did the studio people become the Wack Pack?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I can't wait to hear Robin tell Howard to avoid eating nuts like almonds or pistachios because of the fat.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I actually feel bad for Beth now. You went in thinking that she would just have to sex the old fucker up every so often to keep the money train, and now she has to live with the rear end in a top hat in the plastic bubble. No wonder she loving runs out of the house. Can you imagine Stern bitching every single moment about being clean, then asking her why she won't lick his rear end?

He's been with Beth for nearly 10 years and has never had sex with her without a condom.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Bonzo posted:

He's been with Beth for nearly 10 years and has never had sex with her without a condom.

He said a few times they get into the moment and he doesn't bother, but overall it freaks him out.

Now Ronnie on the other hand...

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I have to say that I haven't had Sirius for 6 months, since my subscription ran out, and that the only reason I resigned was because Stern resigned with them. He's been terribly boring from the last time I remember, but at least I discovered "The Jason Ellis Show" on faction this time around, and it made it worth the subscription. Thanks, Howard.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And there's no fiber in it at all. Or vitamins, nutrients. Just a bunch of calories and sugar. No benefit to humanity at all!

So how long until Robin meets a Breatherian Guru and starts preaching the benefits of not eating or drinking?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiley_Brooks#Wiley_Brooks

Indolent Bastard fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Feb 3, 2011

truereligion
Sep 27, 2007
I am back from hell
There is a place in france where....crap, I mean there is a place I have been getting my stern shows, but its been friggin down for 6 days, I fear it never coming back. Basically, trying to ask in a way if anyone knows how to still do this. PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
When does Adam Carolla actually start?