Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
NFL teams as football jerseys concepts

http://jimmynutinidesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/nfl-soccer-concepts.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Couch posted:

These are cool as hell--I love the Vikings one

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

The Falcons clash strip is my favourite.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
I really like the St. Louis Rams shirts. Very nice colour scheme.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Dudley posted:

The Falcons clash strip is my favourite.

Yeah, that one is easily the best.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Somehow all of them are pretty good.

jerseyboyji
Aug 7, 2006
ugh do i hate hair pussys

RBNY's new away kit.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
yuck

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Couch posted:

my brain goes into hyper-sperg mode regarding sponsors, logos and kit designs, but those are pretty awesome all told. Most of the sponsor/team matchups are pretty well inspired too.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

ephex posted:

yuck

it looks pretty solid compared to the current home kit. also those nfl jerseys own.

e: a friend of mine has just shown me the new brazil shirts. holy poo poo they are hideous.

Click here for the full 623x720 image.

Click here for the full 632x720 image.

eugh.

Dear Sergio fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 4, 2011

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Couch posted:

I would absolutely buy a Bears version of these (if they existed at all (which I realize they don't :( ))

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Dear Sergio posted:

it looks pretty solid compared to the current home kit. also those nfl jerseys own.

e: a friend of mine has just shown me the new brazil shirts. holy poo poo they are hideous.

eugh.

Oh god thats the loving new Nike template isn't it? Take the stupid ugly hideous bars off the sleeve and put it right in the front.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
that horizontal bar is the most goddamn pointless thing I have ever seen

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I'm not a massive fan of the bar, would rather it wasn't there, but I don't hate those at all. I really like the shade of turqoisey-green, but it isn't Brazil is it?

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Looking forwards to that bar on the ladies' kits :pervert:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Dear Sergio posted:

eugh.

MY FIANCEE was browsing Lance! the other day and she showed me the gallery of pics they had for this. Apparently behind the badge, on the inside of the shirt, there's a little canary.

Kinda cool, even though nobody will see it!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I thought the bar was just a printing on the shirt, but I guess not. I can imagine it being quite unpleasant to wear, what with the stitching possibly causing severe nipple rubbage.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Remember that FIFA require a number at the front of the shirt now so it might look a little better

what the gently caress happens in the Nike office? Do they look at Umbro's efforts and just give up?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
They look at Adidas, Reebok and LCS designs and make theirs marginally better.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

They look at Adidas, Reebok and LCS designs and make theirs marginally better.

This, exactly. Adidas shirts are so god awfully bad.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
For international kits;

Umbro
Puma
Adidas
LCS
Nike

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
It's amazing to me that Nike owns Umbro and still decides to put the poo poo designs under their own logo.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

grvm posted:

It's amazing to me that Nike owns Umbro and still decides to put the poo poo designs under their own logo.

I know Umbro do their 'Tailored' series and probably have their own design team. Bit weird that some design student or whatever can make some seriously good, not-all-that-minimal, knock offs for NFL teams but professional designers at Nike struggle to release a yellow t-shirt without putting a stupid bar on it.

e; me do spell good.

Couch fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Feb 4, 2011

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ibroxmassive posted:

For international kits;

Umbro
Puma
Adidas
LCS
Nike

No, just no. Everything Adidas touches is awful and Puma has only come good for the various African nations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Adidas is mostly poo poo except for their Germany shirts which are usually really great.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

wicka posted:

No, just no. Everything Adidas touches is awful and Puma has only come good for the various African nations.

Italy's Euro 08 shirts were pretty nice. The WC ones were terrible though.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Marseille get good Adidas kits as well

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

GravityDaemon posted:

MY FIANCEE was browsing Lance! the other day and she showed me the gallery of pics they had for this. Apparently behind the badge, on the inside of the shirt, there's a little canary.

Kinda cool, even though nobody will see it!

on the inside of the badge on my arsenal shirts it has "victoria concordia crescit", it owns

and speaking of arsenal

possible leak of the 125 year anniversary kit. theres a photo of the track jacket with the same crest which gives it more weight. not sure about the leaf thing though

Loving Africa Chaps fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Feb 4, 2011

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

on the inside of the badge on my arsenal shirts it has "victoria concordia crescit", it owns

and speaking of arsenal

possible leak of the 125 year anniversary kit. theres a photo of the track jacket with the same crest which gives it more weight. not sure about the leaf thing though

So for your 125 year anniversary the big idea is a shirt that looks identical to the last 3 or 4 with some laurel wreath around your 9 year old badge. :thumbsup:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Grez posted:

So for your 125 year anniversary the big idea is a shirt that looks identical to the last 3 or 4 with some laurel wreath around your 9 year old badge. :thumbsup:

well white sleeves only returned last year and we've already done redcurrent but yeah not a big fan of the laurel wreath if that is what it ends up as

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

That looks ugly as hell, hope it's not real.

Bring back JVC and really small shorts.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I really wish I had access to some shirt factory that could make a one-off run of those NFL shirts. drat if I wouldn't wear a Packers one this Sunday. The Steelers one looks great too.

euroboy posted:

That looks ugly as hell, hope it's not real.

Bring back JVC and really small shorts.

Dreamcast :allears:

e: I used to wonder why Arsenal were sponsored by the chemical compound of oxygen

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Philadelphia Union have revealed a third jersey.

There's speculation that one of the deciding factors was to make something that looked less awful with the Bimbo logo, once it's put on.

Farchanter fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Feb 4, 2011

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

ibroxmassive posted:

For international kits;

Umbro
Puma
Adidas
LCS
Nike

Look at Nike's new France kit and Adidas' new Spain kit and get back to me

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

ibroxmassive posted:

For international kits;

Umbro
Puma
Adidas
LCS
Nike

Yeah, you're really wrong here. Nike's Dutch kits for Euro 2008 were some of the best ever. And they had several great looks in the last World Cup - US, Denmark, Serbia, etc.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Yeah. Umbro aren't any great shakes either. The England one for the World Cup was lovely, but the one now is horrible. The Irish one isn't great, either.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Farchanter posted:

Philadelphia Union have revealed a third jersey.

There's speculation that one of the deciding factors was to make something that looked less awful with the Bimbo logo, once it's put on.

That's a good as hell kit

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Mickolution posted:

Yeah. Umbro aren't any great shakes either. The England one for the World Cup was lovely, but the one now is horrible. The Irish one isn't great, either.

The Hearts kits are horrible.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Click here for the full 489x640 image.

This one? I think it's nice. Away one isn't great though

Click here for the full 449x640 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Mickolution posted:

Click here for the full 489x640 image.

This one? I think it's nice. Away one isn't great though

Click here for the full 449x640 image.

Yeah, the home one isn't too bad. I'm annoyed because the only British shirts I'd wear are Newcastle and Hearts. Both home kits are only OK and both away kits are horrendous.