Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The wrap up show is pretty pointless now. Besides there being nothing to wrap up, but it feels like a filler show until Bubba comes on. And there is nothing to fill in. But I can't stand the wrap up show, I always skip it. I never miss anything because if anything interesting happens, they just talk about it on the show. I do enjoy hearing from Benjy every now and then.

Fred has a driver? He was talking about how he was late, I never figured Fred would be driven around. That has to be a heck of a job, driving Fred around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Fred was off yesterday during that Jesus interview. He didn't play any of those keyboard error sound bytes. Tap tap tap tap BEEP.

Then again, maybe he was just as in shock of that whole segment as I was.

brewz
Nov 25, 2000

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Fred was off yesterday during that Jesus interview.

Maybe he's as bored as we are. I hope something happens soon.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

therapy posted:

the best thing that could happen to the show is for Beth to get pregnant with a Down's baby and Howard has to raise it for the next 18 years.

Howie the retard. He could be a new wack packer.
Speaking of retards, I personally thought the Gary the Retard segment was pretty good today. Though I wish Richard had waited a little while longer before he came in to the studio. The idea was too fresh in Gary's head about shooting him, and if he had waited a few more minutes Howard could have been screaming for help and yelling at Gary to shoot him. Then Richard could have come in dressed as the retarded flu and Gary could have shot him again.
Just my opinion.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
How often do you guys think that hecklers try to get on the air? I've only been listening since '06, and I can't really remember anyone successfully getting on (aside from maybe that one guy referring to Beth as Dierdre).

I'm just curious, considering how much poo poo everyone talks about the show here (and even moreso on SFN).

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Mr Hands Colon posted:

How often do you guys think that hecklers try to get on the air? I've only been listening since '06, and I can't really remember anyone successfully getting on (aside from maybe that one guy referring to Beth as Dierdre).

I'm just curious, considering how much poo poo everyone talks about the show here (and even moreso on SFN).

To give you an idea, Howard went through like 4 or 5 callers in a row that had already won money in a game.

The same idiots call in and sit on hold all day. Plus there is a guy that gets on so much it blows my mind, and he has nothing noteworthy to say. He calls the Wrap Up show as well.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mr Hands Colon posted:

haha oh man what was that guy's name, Hank? ha he was funny as hell. More Hank and Hanzi and KOAB (I love him) and less loving human being Eric from Hoboken, and that worthless turd, Bobo. I hate even typing his name that guy, those guys, are completely worthless and add nothing.

chiz fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Feb 4, 2011

bulbous nub
Jul 29, 2007

It's ok; I'm taking it back.
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Wasn't there a dude a few years back who got on 5 or 6 times in a week that kept referring to Howard as Don Imus?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Reminder that Sal Governale is the greatest misogynist of our time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaShH-FSnlI

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

bulbous nub posted:

Wasn't there a dude a few years back who got on 5 or 6 times in a week that kept referring to Howard as Don Imus?

For sure, and Howard would respond with a very cartoony 'ohhhh youuuuu!'

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
The move to a pay service really killed all the wack jobs who would be able to call in.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Reminder that Sal Governale is the greatest misogynist of our time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaShH-FSnlI

It's so well done that I feel so terrible for laughing.

And he did Photograph by Nickleback a favor with his version

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Also one of Sal's best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HxVD5YRGIk

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

It's so well done that I feel so terrible for laughing.

And he did Photograph by Nickleback a favor with his version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFpryuETvA&feature=related

Sal has the best songs. I can do without his prank calls. Richard excels at both though.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Welp I made the mistake of watching a Kacey Jordan video and her vagina is loving frightening.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Off topic but thanks to you guys who have been posting Sal calls because it led me to finding and reliving this epic clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IJWZvfcvxY&feature=related

By far some of the funniest stuff Artie has ever done.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
"Phaser on stun my rear end, roast that mothafucka."

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Grant DaNasty posted:

The only way he got his dick in 82 mouths in college is if he went to mortuary school.

Gary claims to have been a ladies man, i guess women on the east coast and in michigan have extremely low standards??

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Anyone have the parody Sal did called "Lips like a Nigga", to the tune of Thriller, and he couldn't figure out why it was racist?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Howard's coming up on Letterman

Here's the SFN viewing thread if you'd like to watch along with his awful fans

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This is probably one of my all time favorite Sal/Richard moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitwANKFyVU

Here you have CNN reporting on the global financial meltdown in which people were in fear of being sent back to the Stone Age economically, and here two jackasses are making out on live TV. Brilliant.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Holy poo poo, I thought I would check out Fred's website

http://www.kingnorris.com/

Hahahah, holy poo poo, that's straight out of 1998 web design. Tiled background, under construction warning, I'm surprised there is no midi file playing.

lol, the header is "Untitled Document"

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
oh it's almost Valentine's Day, Robin...

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Howard killed it on Letterman, too bad we don't get that kind of energy on the show.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Howard is so loving tall.

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

Mr Hands Colon posted:

I remember there being way more, even in the early Sirius years. Howard would usually go toe-to-toe with them about whatever problem they had with the show. I think he's over dealing with random callers who might give him poo poo for being lazy with the show or having horrible guests, so all we really get now is Eric from Hoboken.

geera
May 20, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Howard killed it on Letterman, too bad we don't get that kind of energy on the show.
Is it online anywhere yet? I forgot to set my DVR :(

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

geera posted:

I'm watching it right now on the main CBS site for the show.

edit: It's just one segment. Sorry.

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Feb 4, 2011

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

geera posted:

SFN has a few threads up with Youtube links

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Wow, Howard bringing up the sex thing was hilarious and awkward.

"I asked everyone backstage if they had sex with Dave...by the way I love you."

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Earlier yesterday there was an SFN thread about how Tim was quoted as saying that Howard "dropped a
bomb" on Letterman. Did anything happen or was that BS?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Kelly posted:

Earlier yesterday there was an SFN thread about how Tim was quoted as saying that Howard "dropped a

The problems were created by man and can be solved by man

Nothing happened.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP
I don't think Howard dropped any bombs but he killed it. He basically took over the show for the first segment and didn't really let Dave ask him any questions.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Kelly posted:

He made a bunch of references to Letterman's sex scandal, which Dave laughed off uncomfortably. He said something like, "I know how miserable you were going to work. You finally had something fun to do and they took it away from you!"

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
That was a great appearance. I wish he was on fire like that during his show.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Joe Don Baker posted:

This is probably one of my all time favorite Sal/Richard moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitwANKFyVU

Here you have CNN reporting on the global financial meltdown in which people were in fear of being sent back to the Stone Age economically, and here two jackasses are making out on live TV. Brilliant.

Jesus Christ. You can hate them but they are probably the two biggest jack asses in the universe.

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

Former Human posted:

Welp I made the mistake of watching a Kacey Jordan video and her vagina is loving frightening.

Yeah, I don't know how "sloppy vagina" became "born with naturally fat lips" or whatever she called it. It looks like her whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out, but in the front. Way too much going on down there.

mike_348
Apr 30, 2009
Howard's appearance on Letterman reminded me how good he can be. That appearance was hilarious throughout and the crowd was going wild. Bring that energy back to the show Howard.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

mike_348 posted:

Bring that energy back to the show Howard.

No, its not in the contract. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Howard on Letterman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VW0yUVaN80