Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
vertical sponsor makes you look like a scotch ajax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Grez posted:

the shirt is based on a similar one we had in the late 80's/early 90's which is a copy of an Ajax top.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Grez posted:

Yeah, was going to say this.

I have this shirt somewhere, one of my favourites:

It's a lot less green in reality though, more gray.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Farchanter posted:

Philadelphia Union have revealed a third jersey.

There's speculation that one of the deciding factors was to make something that looked less awful with the Bimbo logo, once it's put on.

Not bad. They should wear that all the time and ship the horrible tan shirts to some starving 3rd world country like all the championship game loser gear.

Harry Anus
Feb 11, 2005

CaptainRightful posted:

Yeah, you're really wrong here. Nike's Dutch kits for Euro 2008 were some of the best ever. And they had several great looks in the last World Cup - US, Denmark, Serbia, etc.

The Dutch '08 kit was almost a complete copy of the kit it was based on, only modernized a bit. They also had a couple of Dutch football journalist advise them on the design of that one. Advise which they took and didn't pay for according to the journalists in question.

All of our other Nike kits have been very boring. Wouldn't mind if we gave an other manufacturer a chance.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Harry Anus posted:

All of our other Nike kits have been very boring. Wouldn't mind if we gave an other manufacturer a chance.

Fulham gave another manufacturer a chance and now they have ugly skintight Kappa shirts that get soaked with sweat in twenty seconds.

Harry Anus
Feb 11, 2005

That could happen. Or we could end up with something really nice like our old Adidas kits.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

CubanMissile posted:

Fulham gave another manufacturer a chance and now they have ugly skintight Kappa shirts that get soaked with sweat in twenty seconds.

Kappa make the worst kits imaginable

if anyone thinks that their teams' nike/adidas/puma kit is bad just imagine what it would look like if it was a kappa kit

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Macron supremacy

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

Kappa make the worst kits imaginable

if anyone thinks that their teams' nike/adidas/puma kit is bad just imagine what it would look like if it was a kappa kit

I mostly agree with this, but I think the Roma kits by Kappa are great.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

grvm posted:

I just looked these up and they do look pretty good partly because the kappa logo on the shoulder is lined horizontally and isn't too large

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

grvm posted:

Samp's Kappa kits are also sweet.

I also like Siena's

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Shame about the shoulders ruining them all really.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Kappa shirts would be amazing if they didn't fit on you like a goddamn bodysuit. Spurs 05/06 home kit was gorgeous, nevertheless...

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Kappa shirts would be amazing if they didn't fit on you like a goddamn bodysuit. Spurs 05/06 home kit was gorgeous, nevertheless...

Time to bulk up, brah.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
It's not just he fit but the material on them is terrible. I wore mind in a car and the material where the seat belt was all fuzzed up so I had this fuzzy diagonal on the shirt.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Couch posted:

It's not just he fit but the material on them is terrible. I wore mind in a car and the material where the seat belt was all fuzzed up so I had this fuzzy diagonal on the shirt.

I really don't have any of these problems with my Kappa shirt, even after two hours of p,suing football it seemed fine and it fits me well. I do know that the whole Fulham team have had to change shirts at half time before due to this problembjt maybe they fixed it?

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
Bayern is the new Spain o_O

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

what is this poo poo supposed to be?

:psyduck:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

They're going to have the dots from it offcentre in each stripe just to annoy people aren't they

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006

ephex posted:

what is this poo poo supposed to be?

:psyduck:

found it here: http://www.trikot.cc/

I actually consider buying the recent one, if I manage to iron the loving sponsor off..

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

Perhaps the gold is meant to celebrate their Deutscher Meister of 2010? After doing the league-cup double, they sold golden Bundesliga patches and gold-text-on-red-background scarves with Deutscher Meister. I actually bought both of them when I went to Allianz-Arena back in August..

e: really, anything to distract from this year's season is probably seen as a positive. And the annoying rear end Telekom block in this year's jersey (hello sweat magnet) is a welcome departure.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

new psv away kit is lookin nice

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

I can't stare at that for more than 10 seconds without it making my eyes hurt.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Dear Sergio posted:

it looks pretty solid compared to the current home kit. also those nfl jerseys own.

e: a friend of mine has just shown me the new brazil shirts. holy poo poo they are hideous.

Click here for the full 623x720 image.

Click here for the full 632x720 image.

eugh.

Watched a bit of the match today, even the font used for the squad numbers on the back is ugly.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

pik_d posted:

Watched a bit of the match today, even the font used for the squad numbers on the back is ugly.

I think they didn't look bad during the match. The numbers on front made the strip look less stupid.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
Yeah, they actually don't look as bad with the number on the front. I had no idea that was the plan when I saw those shirts.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Zenit St Petersburg: http://twitter.com/#!/jamesappell/status/36097167764492290

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Dear Sergio posted:

Yeah, they actually don't look as bad with the number on the front. I had no idea that was the plan when I saw those shirts.

Dont all national shirts have to have numbers on the front now?

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Bhyo posted:

Dont all national shirts have to have numbers on the front now?

where does the number go here

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Mandalay posted:

Above the tigers head.

England had to get special dispensation from FIFA to play without them in their first game using the good UMBRO kit.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Mandalay posted:

This would make a badass cycling jersey

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Incheon United of the K-League have new kits this season, and a special accent for their last season in Munhak stadium (Incheon World Cup Stadium)

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Those are some fine knockoffs of European designs.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Knockoffs? From Asia you say?

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Oh god you mean the kit makers don't make different and unique uniforms for each and everyone of their teams? :(

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Well, they do have a knockoff Zanetti in that picture.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

*posts one picture to represent all adidas kits because they seriously all look the same and are ugly as poo poo*

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

hecko posted:

Well, they do have a knockoff Zanetti in that picture.
hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Pictures of Liverpool's supposed away shirt for next season have leaked.

Can't say I like or believe it.