Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.

quote:

I started supporting Chelsea a year ago for 3 reasons…

1. They are from London as am I.

2. They were winning a lot so thought should support them

3. Got a real nice and big Chelsea Mug for me tea times.

4. I know the above 3 reasons are pretty lame…but hey what do you expect from an alien !!

What indeed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Chelsea is the most wonderful team i’v ever joined. was am arsenal fan but wasn’t very satisfied with what they give. Man U is ruled out cos they are racist team and i cant join them cos i don’t love them. WOW! WHICH TEAM COULD BE LIKE US? C F C. THE BLUES 4 LIFE

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chuggo posted:

Man U is ruled out cos they are racist team

wait what

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I'm confused, I though Chelsea were the only racist team

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
I'm trying to work out what it is about Man Utd in particular that makes them racist

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

I'm trying to work out what it is about Man Utd in particular that makes them racist

They got rid of their black guv'nor?

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
i used 2 play 4 manu but had to quit because ryan giggs is a huge racist and all theor other players are too and so aer their fans - Quinton Fortune

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.

Hate your loving gutz bbz <333

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!
oh no! atdhe.net has been taken down

where will i go now to watch chelsea vs. liverpool?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

CAMiasm posted:

oh no! atdhe.net has been taken down

where will i go now to watch chelsea vs. liverpool?
what website is this bad post from?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
lol what

quote:

I am a person who is so depressed in my life that i want to kill myself

But only watching Liverpool game let me feel i belong to this world

And 4th win in a row and beating chelsea at their ground just make me want to live to see how the king going to make liverpool the crown again

Live to see another day... LONGLIVE KING KENNY

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

T. Finn posted:

lol what

don't quote your own posts

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Iggy Pop Barker posted:

don't quote your own posts

you

mother

fuckre

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

quote:

JACKO4
* 2/7/2011 10:31:15 AM
its really sad to say but arsenal fc will never win the league due to several factors some in part due to both the attitude of the players and management. but there is another thing that i have notice over the years that there is a clear anti gunners sentiment as it relates to both officials and commentators , it was clearly evident in their last match .i could bet my house none of those penalties would have been called againts a manu and over a 38 games schedule these calls or none calls add up.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

quote:

Notoverthehill
February 7, 2011 at 12:22 pm

If one looks at Refwatch.com, one can delve into the most of the EPL list referee details. The Professional Game Match Officials (Mr Riley) selects the 4 match officials and the Match Assessor. The Lower Leagues are the responsibility of another gentleman, as per Refwatch.com, for those of a belief that Old Mother Riley is the root of ALL EVILS!!!!

Very, very well worked script Tim, old boy!!! I would never, ever call you an anorak. YOU are a budding scientist into the netherworld of the PGMOL, to give them their full title. The L means a Limited company, which of course is out of date as it should be plc!!! That is bye the bye. Tim, on your trip to the Emirates drop a copy of your “scientific” research results into Mr Wenger’s locker.

Tim, you have hit the nail on the head. Essentially, most of the Arsenal attacking action was down the Arsenal right wing. In the second half, Barton in particular was instructed to cover the right flank. Diaby had previous with Barton in the first half, and Diaby should never, ever have allowed Barton to claim the moral high ground.

My personal view is that SOME of the Arsenal players allowed themselves to be browheaten by a referee, the rejuvenated Newcastle team and of course the Geordies. What a support. The Arsenal Supporters Trust and all the other diehards should seek to out volume St. James’ Park.

WE have LOST a BATTLE, BUT WE HAVE TO WIN THE EPL Championship battle. So heads up, banners and flags flying, WE SHALL PREVAIL, WE ARE THE ARSENAL. WE ARE “MEЗHUGA”

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

appledan posted:

wow. schizophrenia is a terrible thing

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

We had our meetings in a room with a bar and Brian Clough said to me "Millsy, get the beers in and get yourself a Guinness". I told him I didn't drink. He said "Get yourself a fucking Guinness" so I did. I drank it, pulled a face and then he named me in the team. I never said no again.

Royality posted:

History counts for gently caress all

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Rankine Over Gash posted:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

c0burn posted:

you got rid of Billy :smith:

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

We had our meetings in a room with a bar and Brian Clough said to me "Millsy, get the beers in and get yourself a Guinness". I told him I didn't drink. He said "Get yourself a fucking Guinness" so I did. I drank it, pulled a face and then he named me in the team. I never said no again.

c0burn posted:

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

SteadfastMeat posted:

you got rid of Billy :smith:

he just can't stop buying Scottish Avatars

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

But he's our current manager ;)

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

c0burn posted:

But he's our current manager ;)

If a Liverpool fan can't agree with then that status is ridiculous then I suppose football is dead.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

If a Liverpool fan can't agree with then that status is ridiculous then I suppose football is dead.

I have no idea what you're saying

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

c0burn posted:

I have no idea what you're saying

I mistyped. I mean if a Liverpool fan cannot agree with me that the above quote is bollocks then I'm perplexed.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Of course it's bollocks. Football's still dead though.

Royality
Jun 27, 2006
Oh god I've been lampooned.

Big Black Sock
Mar 12, 2007

So many great things going on here especially the gratituous use of cheif in the first post.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Barthez, what a lovely twat.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
In response to this brilliant gif from the GBS thread when it was posted on another forum:

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Re-watching the Gerrard goal v Olympiakos

quote:

Highest Rated Comments
SO loving PISSED that we will never hear andy grays reactions to great goals again

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gently caress SAKE , gently caress YOU SKY

ant851114 2 weeks ago +90
I blame all you loving woman out there that know gently caress all about football, coming out of nowhere and making a big deal out of NOTHING!

HappyHammer1993 2 weeks ago +47

FFS!

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ungratek posted:

Re-watching the Gerrard goal v Olympiakos

FFS!
+90

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

HOT BRITISH SEX posted:

In response to this brilliant gif from the GBS thread when it was posted on another forum:

hahahah oh loving hell this is amazing

tongster
Jan 18, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
the ALL WHITES won nz's premier sports award last week for their world cup efforts, beating the All Blacks, two world championship-winning rowers, and the national netball team.

needless to say, in rugby-mad nz, this caused quite a stir:

quote:

i dont hate it. I simply dislike it and find it boring to watch. I just cant get into it theres no excitment, not action, nothing appealing about it to me. I cant sit there and watch a team just score one measley goal in 90 mins. there is not enough going on in the game its to simple and not enough action. To much of the same thing and no variation to keep me interested.

I pay credence to other sports when its due. I love cricket, golf, softball, NBA, NFL, boxing, rowing. Dont mind the odd game of league here and there but its like soccer not enough variation to keep me interested.

quote:

Yeah and youd be the skinny limp wristed white kid whose 2 foot tall and no good for anything so had to play soccer cause noone else you have him.

quote:

Cool story bro, your not maori. No maori would play soccer! let alone act like the fool you do. Your probably a pom. Hows the new winz center in Porirua going? many customers?

cool story bro

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

There's a thread on RAWK discussing Andy Carroll being back in training, etc. and someone posted some concerns:

quote:

I am a bit worried after reading reports that he likes a drink or two and him saying he won't change that.It can hamper his performance and also indicates a slightly bad attitude IMO.Giving up drinking is a minor sacrifice for the lifestyle and wages pros get to enjoy.

I mean a drink once or twice a year(after winning a trophy) is alright in my book but no professional sportsperson should imbibe alcohol regularly if they are "hungry and ambitious".

and this is the completely unironic reply

quote:

Never did Gazza any harm - that's the way they breed em up there 8)

amazing

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I lolled.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The correct answer is 'never did George Best any harm'

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
I mean a drink once or twice a year(after winning a trophy) is alright in my book

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Never did Paul McGrath any harm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

ICA posted:

I mean a drink once or twice a year(after winning a trophy) is alright in my book

That's not nuts though, that's "things that should be expected of professional athletes"