Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Millstone posted:

Eric the Midget just posted something hilarious on SFN:

What's the over/under on how long it would take for the following if he joined SA:

1. Being banned
2. Being white-knighted
3. Dear Richard
4. PayPal Dispute because of a thread about him in FYAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Millstone posted:

Someone please please please get this midget on SA.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

^^^^ YES. This must happen. I'll donate a buck to make it happen.

Millstone posted:

"ANYTHING ANYBODY SAYS THAT I DON'T LIKE IS CYBERBULLYING! NOW DO WHAT I SAY RIGHT NOW OR I'M LEAVING THEN COMING BACK AFTER TWO WEEKS AND EXPECT NOBDOY TO NOTICE!"

If Mutt had a soul, he would let everybody just bash down the little freak until he shot himself.

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008

-Atom- posted:

"Cyber-Bullying" a 33 year old disabled midget in a wheelchair should not be this hilarious! But holy poo poo, I cant stop laughing at that letter. It also took me maybe 15 minutes to read it, because "I- had to....put...it- into..his voice"

Is he a Frank Oz puppet? A caricature of entitlement and angst? Someone is writing this as a grand troll/viral campaign, right?

I'm a bit hesitant to believe even the most delusional of people can type out a list of demands, accuse the internet of bullying them, and claim their posts on a message board as your own IP, and step back, read it over and think "Yeah...post that poo poo!"

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

-Atom- posted:

To be honest I have no idea why 4chan hasn't got hold of him yet.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Alkaphanel posted:

I guess I'm biased by being in the Kevin Smith "demographic" (30/white/comic nerd/into indie films when Clerks broke)

You're 30 years old and you were into indie films when Clerks broke? So you were into indie films when you were 13 years old? So when the other kids at your junior high school were checking out The Mask, you were rocking out with Ju Dou? Are your parents film studies profs?

EvilLemon
Sep 15, 2004
Squeeze me. I squirt.

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Howard is loving hilarious on Twitter. He compels me to sign up on Twitter to get constant updates.

I signed up for Twitter BECAUSE of Stern. I can honestly say that and it has not disappointed. He is a funny dude. His takes on things are pretty awesome.

I can't find Beetle's Twitter either. I tried what they said and couldn't find it. Bummer.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

I think Howard will get better guests from Twitter than Gary does doing his 'producer' thing.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Yea, Eric didn't leave Mutt alone after Mutt killed off the "ETM is dead" joke so he basically told Eric to gently caress off and is letting everyone go full blast on the little guy. Eric's rage must be immense, I really wish he'd call in so we could hear him vent.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
An Eric the Midget 'Dear Richard' would be one of the best things of all time.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

ETM also posted a video last night trying to get himself on TNA as a valet or manager or something. When he started talking about "you're the brawn, I'll be the brains" the giggles started in earnest. Now I've got this irrational desire to hear him utter the phrase "Who run Bartertown?"

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

EvilLemon posted:

I can't find Beetle's Twitter either. I tried what they said and couldn't find it. Bummer.

http://twitter.com/beetlepimp

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Jesus, that letter is so spooky, it's exactly what we get from those brain dead morons who just don't get it.

We deal with ETM types all day here. It's funny and sad and true. I really end up feeling bad for those people because they clearly have some serious disorders. Even if he is "trolling" that level of it is insane.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
looking for the ETM clip on the show when he says "PLAY THAT CLIP"

Holy poo poo that is better than club fuckin footed and you know what to do.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

Jesus, that letter is so spooky, it's exactly what we get from those brain dead morons who just don't get it.

We deal with ETM types all day here. It's funny and sad and true. I really end up feeling bad for those people because they clearly have some serious disorders. Even if he is "trolling" that level of it is insane.

Every time you change someone's avatar and custom title you are breaking the law.

AxeManiac, I want you to go to jail for this.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AxeManiac posted:

It's a drat shame you people don't post them anymore.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The odd thing too is I can't help but imagine his little snausage fingers flailing around the keyboard trying to type that up. He can't type fast with those things. I bet Sal had better accuracy typing with his cock.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Every time you change someone's avatar and custom title you are breaking the law.

AxeManiac, I want you to go to jail for this.

It's against the laughhhhhh

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

chiz posted:

How much did you PayPal to Langford for using his words?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

How much did you PayPal to Langford for using his words?

I loved how Artie picked up on little idiosynchrisies (I don't know how to spell that) like that, it's the kind of small poo poo I pick up on that makes me laugh.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Artie vs Ralph - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZRj4aoOloY&feature=related

Ugly freak versus loving fat gently caress

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

kazmeyer posted:

ETM also posted a video last night trying to get himself on TNA as a valet or manager or something. When he started talking about "you're the brawn, I'll be the brains" the giggles started in earnest. Now I've got this irrational desire to hear him utter the phrase "Who run Bartertown?"

Holy gently caress he really thinks that poo poo is real.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

"Sounds like someone's using!"

"Yeah Ralph, you're using Howard"

Artie just destroyed Ralph here. Destroyed him.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Kelly posted:

"Sounds like someone's using!"

"Yeah Ralph, you're using Howard"

Artie just destroyed Ralph here. Destroyed him.

Artie even apologizes but Ralph just keeps going and going.
Ralph also pulls the, "What do you do for a living?" to a caller near the end. Coming from him, it's such a ridiculous argument.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

Eric the poe...poster. Get it right Axe Man... e... ack ack.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh
If Jackie comes back to the show I will Artie Lange myself.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

Eric the poe...poster. Get it right Axe Man... e... ack ack.

HEY

I didn't give you express permission, NOR did I recieve a PayPal contribution for you USING MY WORDS.

YOU and YOUR website AND the OWNER shall feel the wrath of my lawyer Gloria Allred.

Dearest Richard;

ack ack ackity ack ack!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

scapulataf posted:

If Jackie comes back to the show I will Artie Lange myself.

Which is what? Being a fat drug addict? Drinking bleach? Stabbing yourself in the stomach?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

Which is what? Being a fat drug addict? Drinking bleach? Stabbing yourself in the stomach?

Making a show worth listening to?

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

Kelly posted:

Point well taken, but the latter suggestion.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I was listening to some shows from 2004 and this stood out so much that I had to upload it for you guys

http://tindeck.com/listen/osxe

May 25th 2004, Howard interviews Tom Arnold and Tom spends 10 minutes of the interview just grilling Artie while giving him an on-air intervention and tells him "Something bad's going to happen and you're going to screw things up", etc. It's shortly after Artie's Vegas charades where he was completely smashed the entire trip and is incredibly interesting to listen to in retrospect.

It's also just a great interview. Here's the whole show if anyone wants it, I hate it when I have a single chunk of a show I'm enjoying, and they interview Rodney Dangerfield right after Tom http://tindeck.com/listen/wfqi .

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 12, 2011

Gibbon
Feb 22, 2004
chang chang!

gently caress this is funny to listen to again

Ralph: Sounds like someones using...
Artie: Yeah Ralph, you're using howard, you've been using for 20 years dickhead

haha

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Do you listen to the show at all? He's a funny dude. The medium doesn't matter. Funny is funny.

Any time he cracks some sort of joke on the show I just assume that Benjy or Fred write it. :-/

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
ETM posted this 8:33 video on youtube and basically the only thing useful in it, is Johnny Fratto's email address is apparently johnlfratto@yahoo.com

Further, this thread has ETM claiming OFINLEY isn't him, so sorry if that was the case. However it was entertaining either way~

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Feb 12, 2011

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Its him. He PMs members who make fun of him and then PMs them again and threatens to sue when they put his previous PMs into their sig.

So its Eric or a really, really good troll.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Moniker posted:

Any time he cracks some sort of joke on the show I just assume that Benjy or Fred write it. :-/

Fred said on Ferrall's show that when Howard whips out a good one liner it's only written for him about 10% of the time.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Plus you can generally tell it's Fred or Benjy because of the delay.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
I know I'm late but I get all my celeb news from Stern, Jesus Chris Tom Hanks son is a biggest loving bellend on the planet

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

-Atom- posted:

Plus you can generally tell it's Fred or Benjy because of the delay.

The delay plus the, "I heard that....." is usually a good indicator that it's written for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I just watched the Eric TNA video, my god I was in stitches

He suggests Kurt hire him to be the brains of his groups and the adds they should recruit "Mr rear end Paul Anderson" my goodness!