Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

hunter x az posted:

Just read a few pages of how Howard is using Twitter to try and reclaim the spotlight because he's totally irrelevant now. :lol:

You guys complain / think about the stupidest poo poo. Howard is tweeting because he likes it, it's interesting. It's the first new technology he's really gotten a hold of and actually used. Remember the first time you got on Myspace or Facebook and went apeshit? That's what he's doing.

Jesus. The over-analysis of Stern and his motives is funny. Keep it up!

What do you do for a living?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

-Atom- posted:

It's his annual come-poo poo-up-the-Howard-Stern-thread-between-bannings post :v:

I think it's safe to say we all learned to be so hyper-critical of the show from the King himself. I'M THE COMPLAINER!!!!!

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I listened to KOAB vs Ronnie before judging some Miss Howard Stern.

"Stand up so everyone can see your tits."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xo1Gq01PdE

MOEN FAUCET MOTHA FUCKA

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
The SiriusXM website has gone from bad to worse. It's only showing my Sirius radio that I cancelled 3 years ago and not my current XM radio in my car. They are so loving incompetent.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

The SiriusXM website has gone from bad to worse. It's only showing my Sirius radio that I cancelled 3 years ago and not my current XM radio in my car. They are so loving incompetent.

Seriously. If this company goes under it won't have anything to do with peoples' willingness to adopt new technology or the content on the channels or competition with regular radio. It will fail from mismanagement and complete business incompetence.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Smeep posted:

Seriously. If this company goes under it won't have anything to do with peoples' willingness to adopt new technology or the content on the channels or competition with regular radio. It will fail from mismanagement and complete business incompetence.

Bingo! I only found this out because my radio stopped working last night halfway through my drive home. Of course they were closed and after 4 loving calls this morning they finally realized what the problem was. Their new account system can't handle multiple billing cycles and so it cut me off. I had to roll everything into one new cycle.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

"Gange sends the wrong tape" story now on 100

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Thinking about the Eric suicide FB message, could you imagine what would happen if that little lobster did himself in?

God, I can hear the news anchors in my head already!
"Tonight, Howard Stern drives disabled man to suicide!"

The press would make a meal of the whole thing

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I don't think I actually told my whole Sirius resubcribing story. Here is the abridged version.

So I call and say I heard I can get a subscription for 5 months for 25 since I canceled. They say "sure, what is your radio EIN" I go, oh no need, just let me get it and pay for the internet, I don't have my radio. Them: Umm, without a radio you can't do it. Me: Thats fine, I just want internet, I got a EVO, just don't give me a radio and let me pay the 25+ internet fee. Them: Oh well that can't happen, instead it will be 75 for 5 months. Me: Ummm ok just put my old radio EIN and I'll pretend I have it.

THem.....uhhhh OK but you will be paying for something you aren't getting (no bitch, its twice as much to say I don't have the radio)

Had to call 4 times also :suicide:

nurall
May 4, 2005

hey hows it going

Ribsauce posted:

I don't think I actually told my whole Sirius resubcribing story. Here is the abridged version.

So I call and say I heard I can get a subscription for 5 months for 25 since I canceled. They say "sure, what is your radio EIN" I go, oh no need, just let me get it and pay for the internet, I don't have my radio. Them: Umm, without a radio you can't do it. Me: Thats fine, I just want internet, I got a EVO, just don't give me a radio and let me pay the 25+ internet fee. Them: Oh well that can't happen, instead it will be 75 for 5 months. Me: Ummm ok just put my old radio EIN and I'll pretend I have it.

THem.....uhhhh OK but you will be paying for something you aren't getting (no bitch, its twice as much to say I don't have the radio)

Had to call 4 times also :suicide:

i actually got a pretty good rep. i called to cancel cause of no bubba and i told the guy. he offered me 6mos for 24$ and also told me i could prolly get about 250$ for my stilleto2 on ebay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

-Atom- posted:

teacher.

When will the show be live again, next Tuesday?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

hunter x az posted:

teacher.

Oh ok well then what do you know about radio?

Next caller.

ugh I hope John and Gary get in a lethal car accident together.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

hunter x az posted:

teacher.

Well that's your opinion.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

chiz posted:

ugh I hope John and Gary get in a lethal car accident together.

You know, I was just going to say that!

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Crotch Bat posted:

You know, I was just going to say that!

Crotch Bat stfu your whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Have you ever had anyone lick your rear end in a top hat?

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

Millstone posted:

Well that's your opinion.

It is what it is.

Grabulon
Jul 25, 2003

Believe you me

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
drat, I'm running out of show for the week, might have to listen to the wrap up show to pad out my time in the gym and driving.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

chiz posted:

ugh I hope John and Gary get in a le....

Hold on hold on hold on

We're just going in circles

Next

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Hunter? You there Hunter?
Ok looks like we lost Hunter. I did not hang up on him.

What did you think about that Gar'?
Listen...

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Hunter? You there Hunter?
Ok looks like we lost Hunter. I did not hang up on him.

What did you think about that Gar'?
Listen...

I was curious about how big the WUS studio is, especially with how many people are sometimes there, and it's basically a postage stamp.

Also, while searching for those pics, I found this one:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Grabulon posted:

Believe you me

Look, the fact of the matter is...

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
This Twitter! It's making me nuts! I gotta...I gotta...I gotta get out of this.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Listen. That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, but I disagree.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Kelly posted:

This Twitter! It's making me nuts! I gotta...I gotta...I gotta get out of this.

I mean, what IS that?

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Vakal posted:

Also, while searching for those pics, I found this one:

That picture is awesome - Jon Hein looking like a serial killer, baba booey showing off his enormous chompers.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

I mean, what IS that?

Feh!

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
I maintain the best thing Howard ever did for his career was to bring in those tapes of his dad yelling at him as a kid. Gave credibility to everything else he said since about his messed up childhood.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

musclecoder posted:

I maintain the best thing Howard ever did for his career was to bring in those tapes of his dad yelling at him as a kid. Gave credibility to everything else he said since about his messed up childhood.

Are those online? I gotta hear it.

Edit: Are these it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBHs0Plam8

Mad Doctor Cthulhu fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Feb 17, 2011

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Are those online? I gotta hear it.

Edit: Are these it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBHs0Plam8

I told you not to be stupid you moron.

Ya those are the ones.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Well it's official. Monday will be new "Today in howard history" with live show Tuesday.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

mrfreeze posted:

Well it's official. Monday will be new "Today in howard history" with live show Tuesday.

Is this the end of four day weeks? Officially? I don't see the story by doing a google news search of "Howard Stern."

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

musclecoder posted:

No doubt, I remember how excited he was when he first found those tapes!

Before then, I was pretty sure that he was making most of it up.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

mrfreeze posted:

I heard that too and now this current week off makes more sense. Every year they take off the week of Presidents' Day, but now they'll probably use it as the first of the 3 day weeks. They still get their full week off and they have a kickoff to their new schedule.

Or they could just be taking this one holiday off. We'll have to wait and see.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

hunter x az posted:

teacher.

Anything else Robin?

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Anything else Robin?

The show is Dark on Monday with a Hard Out of 10 on Tuesday!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

sedative posted:

I heard that too and now this current week off makes more sense. Every year they take off the week of Presidents' Day, but now they'll probably use it as the first of the 3 day weeks. They still get their full week off and they have a kickoff to their new schedule.

Or they could just be taking this one holiday off. We'll have to wait and see.

I'd still rather have 3 shows a week then no shows. I'd like 5 days a week, and as long as we are dreaming get Artie back in there and make Howard about 10 years younger again.

Beet was great on the show, miss that guy. He is one messed up dude. I still don't know how he gets laid so much, even paying for it, he looks like a monster. It would be like sleeping with a giant retarded baby monster.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

AxeManiac posted:

I'd still rather have 3 shows a week then no shows. I'd like 5 days a week, and as long as we are dreaming get Artie back in there and make Howard about 10 years younger again.

Beet was great on the show, miss that guy. He is one messed up dude. I still don't know how he gets laid so much, even paying for it, he looks like a monster. It would be like sleeping with a giant retarded baby monster.

The problem I have with three days a week is that we'll get more crappy guests crammed into the spots that would normally just be them bullshitting and streching because they don't have anything else going on.

I've always liked the "Lets stir up some poo poo" aspects of the show more than the produced segments or interviews. With less time to fill, we're going to get more produced segments and interviews crowding out the stuff I prefer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Let me sum up the opening of every Tuesday morning from now on:

Howard: Eric from Hoboken...go ahead
Eric: Howard! The reply from yesterday awesome!

30 minutes later

Mary Ann: Alllllllllllll I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed IS Howard in my life. Howard the shows yesterday was so incredible

7 minutes later

Johnboy: Hi Howard... did you know that when that replay yesterday originally aired, Beth was only 15? You think she would have banged you back then?

45 minutes later....