Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

blugu64 posted:

Best of luck with the car tire, not something that I'd try personally, but hope it works out. The ME880 on my Ninja 250 lasted for 15-17k miles :)

Thanks; if it doesn't I'll look into something like that :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Z3n posted:

PS: You're getting poo poo mileage out of your tires because you're pinching a larger tire on to the rim, mushrooming it out and causing it to flatspot prematurely. If you mount the proper sized tires on your bike, and you will discover that they last a lot longer. You are having clearance issues with the belt drive because you are pinching too fat a tire on the rim.

That's all fine and well but I have it on good authority from Harley-Davidson™ riders that a car tire is better. I trust them more than anyone.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

kylej posted:

That's all fine and well but I have it on good authority from Harley-Davidson™ riders that a car tire is better. I trust them more than anyone.

Well, I'd certainly put more stock into someone who has tried it, put it through extreme conditions (for a cruiser) on a regular basis for hundreds of thousands of miles and whose attitude is "it's worked for me for years and isn't a big deal but it might not for you, try it out if you like and report back to us what you find" than someone opining without first-hand experience.

If you'd visited the forum I linked you'd see that 90% of the posters and posts there are for Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, Triumphs and Suzukis, since Harleys for various reasons are hard to fit.

Your snarky, snotty attitude - especially when combined with your demonstrated ignorance about what you opine - speaks volumes. Really, who'd ever take advice from that sort of person?

Edit: Here's a guy who's done this on a ZX14 because he's complained about lack of traction on the track

Schlieren fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 19, 2011

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Morons! I have morons on my payroll!

Schlieren posted:

Well, I'd certainly put more stock into someone who has tried it, put it through extreme conditions (for a cruiser) on a regular basis for hundreds of thousands of miles and whose attitude is "it's worked for me for years and isn't a big deal but it might not for you, try it out if you like and report back to us what you find" than someone opining without first-hand experience.

If you'd visited the forum I linked you'd see that 90% of the posters and posts there are for Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, Triumphs and Suzukis, since Harleys for various reasons are hard to fit.

Your snarky, snotty attitude - especially when combined with your demonstrated ignorance about what you opine - speaks volumes.

Anyone putting car tires on their motorcycle is a retard. Are you really that cheap? You paid $10 to post on here right? It's your life and you shouldn't put too much stock in what anyone says on the Internet regardless of what they ride. Seriously, man. No one wants you to be a skidmark because your tire lost grip, tread separated or whatever. Plus it gives the insurance company yet another reason to pay you less money if you do get in a wreck. "He illegally modified his EPA mandated exhaust and then put on a non-standard car tire! This man is a bad motorcyclist!"

I question your other mod of forward controls too. They are poo poo for handling. Why are you trying to make your bike handle like poo poo?

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

As far as that mod goes that has to be for the drag strip. I wouldnt take advice from a guy that stretched the swing arm and put that bastard tire on.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Crayvex posted:

I question your other mod of forward controls too. They are poo poo for handling. Why are you trying to make your bike handle like poo poo?

It's. A. loving. Cruiser. We're not all knee-draggers.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Schlieren posted:

Your snarky, snotty attitude - especially when combined with your demonstrated ignorance about what you opine - speaks volumes. Really, who'd ever take advice from that sort of person?

Edit: Here's a guy who's done this on a ZX14 because he's complained about lack of traction on the track

It doesn't matter what badge is stamped on the tank. It's a bad idea for the reasons I listed, which have nothing to do which bikes it's on.

That guy with the 14 is going SLOWER on the track with the tire because it's heavier, and he's dragging the bike, which is a completely different set of circumstances than any normal rider is going to go through.

This has to be a troll at this point. Harleys are no harder to fit than any other bike, their riders just have a history of ignoring the basics when it comes to tires on their bikes for cosmetic reasons and then complaining about poor performance. I guess a car tire on a 4.5 inch rim is the next logical progression from trying to fit a 180 on there and then complaining about how it rubs. :ughh:

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Bucephalus posted:

It's. A. loving. Cruiser. We're not all knee-draggers.

I know a number of cruisers who went to mid controls and loving loved them. I guess I've read Proficent Motorcycling too many times but having your feet that far forward fucks with your center of gravtity. You don't need to be dragging knees to enjoy a bike that turns like it is supposed to.

I learned on a cruiser and I fell for some of that cruiser poo poo. Now I'm a motorcyclist. It doesn't matter what I ride but it will be optimized for handling because that is what is important. You need to be able to dive around that rear end in a top hat left turner!!

PyxlWyz
Jan 9, 2007
I spent the past few days prepping and painting (old-school, baby!) my wheels. I'm really happy with how they turned out - and I only had to get them balanced twice, since the first time, the weights wouldn't stick to the fresh paint (and possible over-spray?). I used 2 coats of Duplicolor Liquid Gold rattle cans w/3 coats of clear lacquer - and a shitload of tape, heh.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Click here for the full 1296x968 image.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

PyxlWyz posted:

I spent the past few days prepping and painting (old-school, baby!) my wheels. I'm really happy with how they turned out - and I only had to get them balanced twice, since the first time, the weights wouldn't stick to the fresh paint (and possible over-spray?). I used 2 coats of Duplicolor Liquid Gold rattle cans w/3 coats of clear lacquer - and a shitload of tape, heh.

That looks really nice; give a trip report, say, about 6 months from now so we can see how they're holding up. If life ever veers toward me getting enough money to scoop up a small displacement street bike, I'm gonna' fighter the poo poo out of it and the color scheme is gonna' be matte black/gold.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

PyxlWyz posted:

That's a great looking bike :)

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
:ohdear:

:buddy:

Almost lost the plate off my 640 yesterday and had to Macgyver a repair at a service station. My best guess of how this happened is that the PO had bent the plate on the edges so that it followed the shape of the fender which weakened the plate (there was a thin crack showing through the paint for a little while before this) and the vibrations finished it off.

The remnant fender behind the plate has some mounting points in a different position so I should just be able to drill some new holes in the plate and put it back in the same place.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I lost my plate once when I had my F4i. I think it came off when I did a top speed run earlier in the day... but anyway, I ended up riding home later that night and got pulled over by a MC cop doing ~120 in a 65. Long story short, got out of the no plate/speeding ticket and had a nice chat with the instructor I had at a track day earlier that month. :v:

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Schlieren posted:

Edit: Never mind, this has to be a troll. I can't bring myself to believe you are for real.

FuzzyWuzzyBear fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Feb 20, 2011

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

I'm not sure he is a troll. That forum he linked to is apparently dedicated to retards... Er ... Riders who have found a way to stick it to the man by switching to car tires. It's crazy!

http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/t4355-made-the-switch-today

Re: Made the switch today!
  royalstargazer on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 am

Ok. Took it out for the first ride. Put 35 miles on. Back country roads, and some freeway. Heres the first set of comments on the switch. Just things I have noticed. Going to stick with the 35 psi for a little while more before playing with it.

1. Noticed a little of the wiggle in the rear but only slight. Was less noticeable the more I rode.

2. Stops way faster and a lot harder to lock up the rear wheel in a panic stop.

3. When riding slow in the parking lot, when I turn the handlebars, it seems to take more effort to straighten them out.

4. Can't tell yet, but I think the speedo is more accurate instead of being off by 5mph at 70mph.

5. Seems to be a little more squirrelly on freeway on ramps that have the soft rubber crack patch material.

6. The "bucking" bumps in the road are better now. Should be really better with a passenger.

Thats it for now. I'm sure there will be more as I ride it more. I will update my progress.

Re: Made the switch today!
  royalstargazer on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Ok. Back from Chattanooga. Put 1900 miles on. Rode the Dragons Tail, the Cherohala Skyway and the Devil's Triangle. Loved every bit of it. Would have never known I was riding on a car tire if I didn't put it on myself. Glad I made the decision to switch. The tire looks like new.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Pfff cruiser riders amirite?

Yesterday I made an actual important improvement to my Valkyrie.

I put speakers in my passenger armrests. Yes, that's right who need loud pipes when you can blast Ministry at 200db? :haw:

I was all set to run the wiring harness up through the trunk but I got an aftermarket wiring harness that didn't come with instructions (but was only $15) and I couldn't find the Hondaline installation PDF i had seen previously. So for now, the speaker wires run under the seat, and up under the passenger backrest. A little ghetto looking, but the trunk is going to be a pain to take apart and drill - it has an inner and outer shell and also all sorts of waterproofing seals, so I'll spend a little more time looking around to foigure out how to do it right.

I put in some Polk marine certified speakers and they make the OEM ones in the fairing sound like crap, so I'll have to look into replacing those as well. Problem is they are 4.5" speakers and who the gently caress makes 4.5" marine speakers? :argh: People on. The Valkyrie forums have put some Polk 5" speakers in the fairing and cut up the old speakers to make a mounting bracket so I'll probably do that.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
I love point 4.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Doctor Zero posted:

Pfff cruiser riders amirite?

Yesterday I made an actual important improvement to my Valkyrie.

I put speakers in my passenger armrests. Yes, that's right who need loud pipes when you can blast Ministry at 200db? :haw:

I was all set to run the wiring harness up through the trunk but I got an aftermarket wiring harness that didn't come with instructions (but was only $15) and I couldn't find the Hondaline installation PDF i had seen previously. So for now, the speaker wires run under the seat, and up under the passenger backrest. A little ghetto looking, but the trunk is going to be a pain to take apart and drill - it has an inner and outer shell and also all sorts of waterproofing seals, so I'll spend a little more time looking around to foigure out how to do it right.

I put in some Polk marine certified speakers and they make the OEM ones in the fairing sound like crap, so I'll have to look into replacing those as well. Problem is they are 4.5" speakers and who the gently caress makes 4.5" marine speakers? :argh: People on. The Valkyrie forums have put some Polk 5" speakers in the fairing and cut up the old speakers to make a mounting bracket so I'll probably do that.

Loud speakers save lives right? Just promise us you won't blast "bad to the bone" while cursing around in a leather vest and chaps. ;)

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Crayvex posted:

Loud speakers save lives right? Just promise us you won't blast "bad to the bone" while cursing around in a leather vest and chaps. ;)

What about "Born to be Wild"? :haw:

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Touché ... I just noticed that my autocorrect turned cruising into cursing. This is a smart smartphone!

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Took my bike off camping this weekend just past. I managed to get most things up to the campsite with me but luckily had friends following in cars so I was able to shift anything I didn't feel like carrying onto them. On the way back I couldn't be bothered with the stupid P plate speed restrictions so they went goodbye when I stopped for fuel. Got to say the wind buffeting I felt at 130kph was quite a bit, got a fairly sore neck from it today.

Also noticed that when I got my bike serviced a few months ago that they stuffed up the fuel lines running from the petcock. The first couple of tanks I went through just emptied the tank straight away - nothing left when I turned it to reserve. I took it back in and had them swap them around and was waiting till I ran out again (haven't been riding much lately - too hot). Finally ran out while I was on the freeway, actually was making GBS threads myself a fair bit when I switched it to reserve as I wasn't anywhere near a fuel station. Luckily though it was just the hoses around the wrong way and it all seems to be working now.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

That is a gorgeous bike.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Crayvex posted:

I've got terrible knees, am tall as hell, my knees are around my ears when I ride even with forward controls, and it's absolute torture on them. I've never ridden in a crouch position so I don't know what I'm missing in terms of handling, but I do know I'm missing the inability to walk after I ride for more than 45 minutes at a time. Also, I've never really liked how many bikes look other than Harleys, although if this rig doesn't work out, I really love how Ducati Monsters look, and would simply sacrifice any ride longer than to work and back for the privilege of riding one.

I've ridden long enough with my feet off the controls and my calves resting on the pegs to think I'd rather have my feet on the controls than wish I'd been less comfortable.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Schlieren posted:

I've got terrible knees, am tall as hell, my knees are around my ears when I ride even with forward controls, and it's absolute torture on them. I've never ridden in a crouch position so I don't know what I'm missing in terms of handling, but I do know I'm missing the inability to walk after I ride for more than 45 minutes at a time. Also, I've never really liked how many bikes look other than Harleys, although if this rig doesn't work out, I really love how Ducati Monsters look, and would simply sacrifice any ride longer than to work and back for the privilege of riding one.

I've ridden long enough with my feet off the controls and my calves resting on the pegs to think I'd rather have my feet on the controls than wish I'd been less comfortable.

How tall are you?

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Crayvex posted:

How tall are you?

Brilliant, now I need to quit all the drinking so I can actually stick my knees into my throat without my budding beer gut getting in the way :D

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Did nothing to my tractor, as of yet, it's away at a friends place, but I did get my new tires and rims together for my P200E. Can't wait to put those on this spring, and the new floor board on the outside that was damaged. Going away for 6 weeks, so by the time I get home it should be warm enough to actually ride, and my Scala Rider Q2 set should show up by then, so I'll be able to test those out.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

M4 GP.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Are everybody's bikes as hideously dirty as mine right now? Melting dirty snow makes my bike look like I've been offroading in a mud pit. On the upside, I don't need zipties to see where my suspension is bottoming out. Also my license plate is barely legible now.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I haven't washed mine since the day I bought it :v: At least the snow melting cleans it every now and then.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

Schlieren posted:

Adapt the bike to fit your frame, not the other way around.

To those with their knickers in a twist over car tires, I would submit that there isn't a whit of difference between Coker's vintage car tires and their motorcycle counterparts, with the possible exception of scale. They've been produced since Christ was a corporal. Would you run them at Laguna Seca? No. But I'm not seeing reports of mass casualties in the bobber community either. Take the sport bike poseratti with a grain of salt--the only entrance requirements are $2K and an ice pick lobotomy. I think you'll find that the pop wisdom regarding HD mods belongs to another era, and any messing with stock geometry is subject to the law of diminishing returns--unless it's one of these new uberslammed abominations.

BTW, kickass ride there.

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

BlackMK4 posted:

M4 GP.

The rim tape looks pretty sharp. Is that stock?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

jdonz posted:

The rim tape looks pretty sharp. Is that stock?

Yeah :) Only stuff not stock: rear fender eliminator w/ stock turn signals reused, rearset risers, M4 GP slip, Techspec tank grips, -1/+2 sprockets

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Feb 23, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Marv Hushman posted:

Adapt the bike to fit your frame, not the other way around.

To those with their knickers in a twist over car tires, I would submit that there isn't a whit of difference between Coker's vintage car tires and their motorcycle counterparts, with the possible exception of scale. They've been produced since Christ was a corporal. Would you run them at Laguna Seca? No. But I'm not seeing reports of mass casualties in the bobber community either. Take the sport bike poseratti with a grain of salt--the only entrance requirements are $2K and an ice pick lobotomy. I think you'll find that the pop wisdom regarding HD mods belongs to another era, and any messing with stock geometry is subject to the law of diminishing returns--unless it's one of these new uberslammed abominations.

BTW, kickass ride there.

Motorcycles once ran bicycle style rim brakes, ergo it's a good idea to swap to rim brakes in the name of fashion and cheaper pad replacements!

Seriously, this entire situation is dumb as gently caress. You have a rim size that is among the most common ever made, with dozens of tires ranging from super hard commuting tires to the spec Pirellis and Dunlops run in the top racing classes, and you have someone bitching about how there is "no tire availability", and complaining about tire wear when they refuse to fit the right loving size tire on in the first place.

It's the worst form of bullshit convoluted logic jumps born out of ignorance and stupidity, and it's questionable if anyone who makes those logical leaps has the mental faculties to be considered a functional human being.

Edit:

No wait I lied. Run this:

REAL AUTHENTIC TRACTOR TIRE
6 million field hours per tire, has that wide fat look that you're looking for! It's PERFECT! WHO CARES WHAT THE NUMBERS ARE, IT"S A FAT rear end gently caress TIRE! Beware, though, it's so fat you may have difficulty layin' her down while leaving a Hooter's parking lot after half a dozen pitchers of beer.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 23, 2011

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
Well I put new proper motorcycle tyres on my heavy rear end bike today! I'm pleasantly surprised about how easy and straight forward it is working on this BMW so far, the rear single sided swing arm makes removing the rear wheel as easy as removing the 4 bolts, removing 2 bolts that hold the exhaust to the rearset, loosening up the rear drum a bit and it slides right off. A simple jack under the engine lifts the front an inch or 2 and removing and putting on the front was surprisingly easy. Oh I found out a bit later than the rear wheel was modified and made wider, i'm guessing to put on larger radial tires instead of stock bias plys, luckily Michelin makes PR2s for 18 inch wheels and the same width as the old Metzlers.

I took it for a little spin today, it feels WAY better than when I bought it with it's worn as hell Metzlers, turn in very smooth and crisp, the bike is also surprisingly quick and smooth as hell, I think i'm starting to really like it. I like its unusual exhaust note and how it's so non-Japanesey. I might have to keep it.

You can see the weld around the wheel edge.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

Z3n posted:

It's the worst form of bullshit convoluted logic jumps born out of ignorance and stupidity, and it's questionable if anyone who makes those logical leaps has the mental faculties to be considered a functional human being.

Edit:

No wait I lied. Run this:

REAL AUTHENTIC TRACTOR TIRE
6 million field hours per tire, has that wide fat look that you're looking for! It's PERFECT! WHO CARES WHAT THE NUMBERS ARE, IT"S A FAT rear end gently caress TIRE! Beware, though, it's so fat you may have difficulty layin' her down while leaving a Hooter's parking lot after half a dozen pitchers of beer.

Ah, yes. When in doubt, play to the cheap seats and throw in an extreme example for maximum guffaws.

I'll make a note to tell the folks at Zero Engineering they really ought to be mounting Bridgestone Battlaxes on their bikes, right after I organize a flash protest at a monster truck rally. What's illogical here is getting unhinged over a tire. Who cares? People will dick around with bikes that are perfectly fine out of the crate, and they will do so until the end of time. Anything but a bolt-on mod requires active or passive acknowledgment that you somehow know better than an entire wing of well-schooled engineers. Some do, most don't. If there were anything inherently unsafe about the vintage tires I mentioned, they wouldn't be on the market today. Or maybe the feds just don't care anymore, which might explain Cheng Shin's presence.

That said, I think you'll find that we're in violent agreement that the rationale is ridiculous, and I'm sure there are tons of mouth breathers at the above link. I don't even have to look.

Please resume the thinly-veiled HD blanket party :)

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Marv Hushman posted:

Please resume the thinly-veiled HD blanket party :)

I'm 1000% sure that regardless of the type of bike you ride if you say you want to ride with a car tire on it you'd get poo poo. Btw the rest of your "reasoning" is a bunch of crap anyway.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I'm pretty sure if someone talked about running a car tire on a Japanese sportbike, they'd get considerably more bashing than a HD rider.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
It comes down to the fact that there is zero, ZERO reason to run a car tire on a motorcycle. It gives you less (read: none) low-speed maneuverability, less high-speed maneuverability, worse rain performance, among other things I'm sure. You are taking a sport which is inherently dangerous and intentionally making it more unsafe for yourself. No, maybe you're not railing corners or dragging knee or whatever the gently caress on a cruiser. But what happens when the MILF in a minivan merges into you and you can't swerve fast enough because of your loving car tire? Welp, had to lay 'er down. Basically, any bad situation you could get into on a motorcycle is made significantly more dangerous because of the fact that you're running a tire that is designed for a COMPLETELY different purpose.

I was talking to a customer today who got 15,000 miles out of a set of Pilot Road 2's on a GSXR1300. Fifteen thousand miles. Also, I recall someone saying that "sticky" car tires that are good for like 4,000 miles are only as soft as what would be considered Sport Touring rubber on a motorcycle (i.e. aforementioned PR2's). A typical car tire would be akin to riding on a rock, or if you bought stickier tires you're spending as much as you would on a good motorcycle tire anyway, if not more.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

-Inu- posted:

I was talking to a customer today who got 15,000 miles out of a set of Pilot Road 2's on a GSXR1300. Fifteen thousand miles.
Which is saying something, because the PR2s are actually a very decently grippy tire. I don't think it can be beat as a street tire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

-Inu- posted:

You are taking a sport which is inherently dangerous and intentionally making it more unsafe for yourself.

Riders do this all the time through modifications, loving around, etc. Every rider has to find a compromise between safety and performance. But there is no justification when it's for the sake of cost. At least any cost so trivial and any component so critical as safe tyres.

It didn't help that Schlieren came in here with a :smug: "Look at you rubes", dick-swinging attitude after hearing from some "experienced" riders about how The Man is loving the little guy by making him pay more for special 'motorcycle' tyres. I know a lot of extremely experienced riders, and I respect the opinions of almost all of them. However, experience does not always lead to wisdom, sometimes it leads to bad habits so ingrained that they're convinced it's the 'right' way and they are so used to these habits that they can ride around them.

I suspect if he'd come in with an "I'm going to try doing this to see if there's any merit to it, I'll let you guys know about my experiences" it might have gone a different way. Or at least a less flammable way.

If there's one thing this forum gets right where so many go wrong is the insistence on not cutting out safety for the sake of a few bucks.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Feb 24, 2011