Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Scrapping the Minecraft Mini for now. Too much stuff going on to run a game, so this is a game that is coming up in the next few months (put it in the big game queue):

A game for 32 players!

Featuring:
  • Possible new unique roles and fun mechanics!
  • Special character moves and customization!
  • Great flavor!
  • Violence, confusion, and the best drat mafia game you'll ever play!

Reserve your spot today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

E: hosed up and thought this was an actual thread. Ignore this.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia is now taking signups.

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Announcing my first attempt at modding . . .

FARM MAFIA, a game for fifteen players
Please sign up here!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Revolución! has ended with a ~~SCUM~~ victory.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Growing up in Iowa farm country is hard no matter who you are. But this band of close relations are given their most difficult test on the most important day of their lives. Can they find the raisins in their midst that are driving them apart?

Oatmeal Mafia: A C-9. Now accepting pre-registrations.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Neanderthals at the Louvre has ended in a -----PATRON (TOWN) VICTORY!-----

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Oatmeal mafia has ended with a Raisin/Scum victory.

Also announcing Haunted Boat CYOR.

A small dingy is found drifting off the Florida coast. Now a motley collection of misfits are attempting to get control of it in order to find the secret of the Bermuda triangle. Little did they know the boat was haunted...

Send me 10-15 words describing someone, or something that might be found on a haunted boat as your reservation.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
[Mafia] Goodsmead: Post-apocalypse Survival and YOU!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.
Are you a bad enough dude to save the president kill God?.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

TheRam's Jungle Mafia
A pretty darn vanilla game for 15 players has now opened! Sign ups

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Batman Mafia - a 15 player mini.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Coming sometime next week...

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Plainsville Mafia has resulted in a Town victory.

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Mineral Mafia 2 has ended in a TOWN VICTORY, a SCUM LOSS, and a SURVIVOR LOSS

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

BSG Mafia.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Casao posted:

Coming sometime next week...

Archer, a game for 9 players, is now open!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3394479

Please confirm your reservations or sign up now. There are only 4 slots left. This is a fast paced game, so please don't sign up unless you're willing to be active.

Snowberries
Oct 14, 2008

Automatic Mafia has automatically begun!

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost

Community Mafia, a game for 15 players, coming soon!

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost

dshban posted:

Community Mafia, a game for 15 players, coming soon!

Community Mafia is now open!

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

[Mafia] Down on the Farm . . . has resulted in a town victory.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Animal Shelter Mini Mafia is your typical closed set up for 15 players. Newbies are more than welcome. Just pm me to reserve a spot. It'll be starting once there's a couple less games running in TG.

Expect horrible poo poo to happen. Animal lovers might need tissue.

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
The Lifeboat Mafia has officially opened for sign-ups and is waiting for you now!

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

November, 2064.

Two kilometers below the surface of the North Atlantic, Verne Station was one of the first, and has grown to be one of the largest hydrothermal power stations in the world.

On the surface, a three-way cold war grinds on, between China, the United States, and what's left of the United Nations after they and their respective allies pulled out.

Verne Station, under control of the European Union, is a key strategic asset for North Atlantic operations, as its surface platform is equipped to perform repowering operations for military vessels.

67 men and women crew the platform, but only 16 are aboard the station itself, serving in the stygian deeps for six months at a time, due to the difficulties involved in descending and resurfacing them. The first crews were given even longer tours of duty, but it was found that the isolation and constant drone of the station took its toll on the human psyche.

It is near the end of one of these six-month shifts, and the crew are all eager to return to the surface and go home to their families for Christmas, when contact with the platform is lost. It was in the midst of a storm that the incident occurred, and at first, the assumption was that cables were severed in the tossing of the seas, but as days pass, and communications are not restored, paranoia grows.

When Leif Sigurdsen - the EU sergeant assigned to supervise the station - turns up dead in his bunk, his throat cut, it is clear that the worst is in the process of happening.

This game should be ready to start running next week. PM me to pre-register.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

:iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam:

I will be running a 13-player MYSTERY SETUP starting Monday sometime in the future. It will be an open setup and was inspired by Voodoofly's WIFOM-style games (though it is not a WIFOM variant). Flavor will be light as it is largely an experiment.

I will not be launching the thread until I have my final player list, so if you want in, PM me.

:iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

In keeping with my last two games, I'm going to be running another game in the "Scientastic's Favourite Books" series. It'll be based on that wholly remarkable book, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Nothing too crazy, setup-wise, but it should be fun!

PM me if you want a spot, or if you want to be generous and check over the setup for me.

I am aware that a Douglas Adams game has been run before, but it was ages ago.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3397371

Animal Shelter Mini Mafia , the most depressing game on earth, is open. 15 players, some spots already reserved. Newbies more than welcome. This should be fun.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Would you like to prove your mafia skills? Are you man and/or woman enough to win by using nothing but the POWER OF YOUR MIND?

I am going to run a completely vanilla game. I am going to open signups now. It will launch on March 30th or sometime shortly thereafter.

This will be exactly a 3 to 1 town to scum ratio. If I get at least 8 people to sign up it will go. It can handle up to 24. The number of people it runs with will depend on how many people sign up and how many I feel like dealing with and what size game the players want.

More details in the GAME THREAD

The flavor theme is detectives because in theory you will have to actually observe and deduce to win!

Come sign up it will be fun. :)

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Haunted Mini Mafia - The Death Retreat

The Game

Mini game for 15 players before my big game, it'll be a blast. Come Join.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Thread is up for the MYSTERY SETUP

:iiam:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Fifteen players. Lots of flavor. A setup I've actually spent time working on. Click the picture.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

A Brave Little Thread appears:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3398466

My modding debut for the Brave Little Toaster Mafia is up. A 13 player game with a setup critiqued and approved by Voodoofly and TPS. Have at it.

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost
Community Mafia has ended in a ___town___ victory!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Batman mafia has ended in a --SK-- victory!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Nethack Mafia is now open for sign ups.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
France 1958: La Vie en Rose has ended with a number of people winning, but a lot of players not winning. It's complicated, you know?

:france:

Sometime in April a new game will appear: Settlers of Yucatán. Newer players welcomed and encouraged to join.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Coming in the next week or two:

They look like us

They sound like us

They think like us

But they are not us. They are...

:canada: The Canadians! :canada:

My first time modding so I'm hoping it will all be straightforward and fun, but be forewarned it could turn into a giant clusterfuck really quickly.
New people are of course welcome and encouraged.

PM for reservations.

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
The Lifeboat Mafia has ended in a FLAWLESS SCUM VICTORY! Seriously, they waltzed around the town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sign-ups open for The Canadians!

• Locked thread