Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

hahahah holy :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E1M7
Aug 25, 2005

You can hear my music, in your pulse, faster and faster thumping... you are doomed.
This, is the most worthless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emoticons

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
returning to beardchat for a second, if you don't have a beard you aren't a man

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
| ̄ ̄|
_☆☆☆_
( ´_⊃`) stereotypical American character (Samū)

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Sneaking Mission posted:

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

tripwire
Nov 19, 2004

ghost flow

Penisface posted:

lol

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur
a personal appear from wikiedia founder jimmy waleselaw ymmij rednuof aideikiw morf raeppa lanosrep a

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur
morf

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
:3 Coyness (cute/cat/just said something clever ~nya)

tripwire
Nov 19, 2004

ghost flow

CraigK posted:

who was that guy that fyad drove to suicide after he lost an edit war against them

ty pepper and dnt you forget it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i liked his fish av
also lol?

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
facial hair is gross and unattractive

tripwire
Nov 19, 2004

ghost flow
all things considered, TBC is a gigantic mass of facial hair

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

facial hair is gross but i think there are a few styles that don't look bad depending on the face
none of these faces are on goon bodies

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i have very little facial hair but it's still coming in slowly

if i stick to my grandfather's pattern, the first full beard i grow will be grey

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Bug Child posted:

facial hair is gross and unattractive

oh gee ii guess ill never have a chance with you at the next goon camp las vegas

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

:stare: what the gently caress is wrong with those vaginas?

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

My elder sister (age 46) has been shaving hers since she was 18. She has never been involved in such photographic activities - she just doesn't like having hair "down there" as she calls it. An ex-girlfriend (who was a nude model) simply refused to shave for anybody. So, you can't categorise. --Redrose64 (talk) 15:55, 16 February 2010 (UTC)

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

mr_jim posted:

My elder sister (age 46) has been shaving hers since she was 18. She has never been involved in such photographic activities - she just doesn't like having hair "down there" as she calls it. An ex-girlfriend (who was a nude model) simply refused to shave for anybody. So, you can't categorise. --Redrose64 (talk) 15:55, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
/

A lot of great av/post combos today.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

apparently supposed to be an illustration of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adage

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

quote:

The hairy one you've chosen to put into the article is a bit extreme (!). But both the hairy and shaved are a major improvement on the duck-billed platypus you previously wanted. 86.164.246.57 (talk) 01:50, 30 January 2011 (UTC)

quote:

Just a visitor here, but I appreciate the hairy vulva photos (last two). Not only are they natural, but beautiful and hot. I don't think the hairiest is "extreme," unless a woman can be "extreme" due to her body. One could argue that a shaved vulva is "extreme," as in not found in nature. But I call for no pictoral discrimination against the best body part ever invented, besides the penis of course.

:spergin::gizz:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Mufreesboro posted:

sometimes pussies are ugly :eng101:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
and wikipedia editors, the defacto source on vagina knowledge, choose wisely for their photos of the way that one pussy looked the only time they got laid 7 years ago

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

This is the guy who got it deleted. The fact that he is a wikipedia admin says pretty much all you need to know about wikipedia.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Lutha Mahtin posted:

hahahah holy :goonsay:

Ones who like natural view may add additional photo somewhere else in the article. (Currently I am gently trying to convince my GF to make some images for this and other articles, but very unlikely will succeed. If anyone from Asia wishing to be a model, please let me know at my talk page.) Yestadae (talk) 02:15, 18 February 2010 (UTC)

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Yoya posted:

:3 Coyness (cute/cat/just said something clever ~nya)

~nya

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HELLO.jpg

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

(╬ ಠ益ಠ) -< GOATSE!)

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
lmao
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dcp02328.jpg

File history posted:

18:04, 22 January 2011
(Increase colour saturation slightly, so she looks more alive.)

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

Mufreesboro posted:

presumably nothing except their owners' taste in spergy amateur photographers

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

Heresiarch posted:

This is the guy who got it deleted. The fact that he is a wikipedia admin says pretty much all you need to know about wikipedia.

i figured i'd take a look at his photography and it's really bad

not in an interesting way, just poorly framed boring pictures of not much, taken repeatedly from different boring angles

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

yep he's spergin alright

http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/journal/permalink.php?id=1370

quote:

Metro cars with black floors, wool seats, and overly "busy" patterns...

One of the people I work with, when taking the Orange Line, happened to get Alstom 6027 for their ride into Washington today, and was surprised about the seat patterns being employed there. For those who don't know, Alstom 6027 is one of two Metro cars (the other being its mate, Alstom 6026) that have been outfitted with some new materials that Metro is testing for future use on rail cars. Specifically, Metro is testing out certain types of resilient flooring and different patterns for wool seat pad covers on this car, having first outfitted the cars like this in late 2008.

On the resilient flooring, Metro seems to be primarily testing colors across the 6026-6027 pair. 6026 has a black floor:

And 6027 has a gray floor:

Then Metro is testing four different seat styles in both of these cars (same four styles on both cars). There's solid red:

Some sort of blue-squares-like pattern, called "aura":

A rather busy and colorful blue pattern, called the "balls and seals" version of the "vigor" pattern:

And a black pattern with rainbow accents, another "vigor" pattern called "gray rainbow":

There's also a solid blue, but I don't have a good photo of it to show you. Just use your imagination for a moment, and imagine a strong, mid-tier blue color, and you've got it.

The person I work with saw the "Balls and Seals" pattern, and was less than impressed by it. Personally, I don't think it's the worst of them, but it's not the best, either.

My dream rail car design would be the "gray rainbow" seats on the black floor. I just really like that black floor, and the seats have just enough color and pattern to be fun, but not over the top. Then if I couldn't have the "gray rainbow", I would gladly go for the blue "aura" pattern, and still with the black floor. I'm not too fond of the "seals and balls" pattern because it's a tad too "busy" and too colorful, and the solid red is just too "loud" of a color for Metro, where colors have always been a bit subdued (even the orange seats weren't screaming out, "HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M ORANGE!"). The solid blue is also less than appealing for me, because the solid color on fabric seems more prone to showing stains, while a pattern would likely do better at camouflaging stains. Then I don't like the gray floor as much because I just like the black floor so much better.

I get the feeling, however, that once we start to run out of the vinyl seat covers, one of these wool seat cover patterns will start showing up all over Metro, much like the way the CAF carpeting started showing up on many of the 1000-Series cars, and all of the 4000-Series cars once the orange carpeting ran out. Likewise, once the CAF carpeting runs out, I have a feeling that we'll either see one of these types of resilient flooring, or the kind that they tested on Alstom 6104-6105:

By the way, on all of these new flooring styles, I don't like it that Metro doesn't mark the door zones on the floors anymore. On the carpeted cars, Metro has always used a different color of carpeting in the areas right around the doors. It serves as a subtle reminder to "please move to the center of the car" through its different color. For that, I'd hate to lose the door zone floor color change.

So that's Alstom 6026-6027 for you. I believe that these cars give a good idea about what the future of Metro color schemes will look like for a while, but I certainly hope that certain colors being tested don't make it out of testing.

Click the article link otherwise you'll miss out on lots of pictures of empty metro seats

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Talk pages are the best

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Going_commando

quote:

To say that Lindsay Lohan "accidentally" flashed is unverifiable - we can verify that she did so from photographs, but whether this was an accident or a publicity stunt we can't know unless she tells us. I have therefore deleted this word. Rodparkes 03:50, 6 December 2006 (UTC)

Dans Macabre fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Mar 7, 2011

BillWh0re
Aug 6, 2001

cleanhands posted:

yep he's spergin alright

Click the article link otherwise you'll miss out on lots of pictures of empty metro seats

thanks to this informative article, my london underground enjoyment multiplier is now 1.25

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

cleanhands posted:

yep he's spergin alright

he looks pretty happy about it though :unsmith:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
why would anyone ever need this information ever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_postal_employees

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

List-Of-Cats-Who-Starred-As-Extras-In-Movies

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hamburglar posted:

Postman Pat supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamboning
May 2, 2010

Hamburglar posted:

I think this list was made solely so people had an excuse to make pages for discworld characters