Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
Haha, let's just hope nobody googles molerat boobs 'cuz the gig will be up then. The first result is this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Mr. Crow posted:

I swear to god if one of you cut/pastes one of the innumerable dick mods' dick onto a gecko (you could have multiple version with the dick in different places, like on its forehead or at the end of its tail) and release as his request I'll loving lose it. Bonus points if you stir up a bunch of drama about copying some dudes dick he slaved over for 50 hours.

So, I, uh, created something... (NWS?)

Okay, now I want the 5 minutes of my life it took to do that back...

Now the question is... do I light that community on fire by releasing it :laugh:

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

Naky posted:

Now the question is... do I light that community on fire by releasing it :laugh:

Upload that poo poo son! Light the World on Fire.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Naky posted:

I believe you should repackage the Molerat Boobs mod with Gecko Penises. Something with a catchy title, like, "Molerat Boobs (Now With Gecko Penises)" Version Infinity Plus One.

#2 most endorsed mod this month, so far.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

homerlaw posted:

Upload that poo poo son! Light the World on Fire.

Yes!

Ok, I know it's nexus, but aside a few weird-o comments, I think the community there actually had just a chuckle with the boobs mod.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Naky posted:

Can we move on now? :colbert:

I want that 15 minutes of my life back now, please...

edit: Added it to Nexus too.

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40796

Endorsed. Let's make this #1.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I believe you should repackage the Molerat Boobs mod with Gecko Penises. Something with a catchy title, like, "Molerat Boobs (Now With Gecko Penises)" Version Infinity Plus One.

#2 most endorsed mod this month, so far.

Haha, a modders resource package or something could work. I might even FOMOD it.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Naky posted:

Hahaha, oh god please release it.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I keep checking the Nexus to see when the mod will be removed and we all get banned for treading on the heels of the real boob artistes on that site, but instead we get..

Mole Rat boobs comment Thread posted:

.....please make a mod to over populate the waste with molerats and have those boobed ones friendly and have the ones we can kill for fun without a guilty conscious very aggressive...hmmm

:stare:

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
Well, the good news: I got permission to use the boners mod, though he doesn't know exactly why. Doesn't matter - his conditions were clear, I couldn't alter the mesh or put the boner on a female. Done and done, good sir! Now I don't have to worry about getting banned for not getting permission for using someone else's assets.

Now the question - do I upload it as a separate mod, or integrate it into the current one as the fabled version Beyond Infinity?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Naky posted:

Well, the good news: I got permission to use the boners mod, though he doesn't know exactly why. Doesn't matter - his conditions were clear, I couldn't alter the mesh or put the boner on a female. Done and done, good sir! Now I don't have to worry about getting banned for not getting permission for using someone else's assets.

Now the question - do I upload it as a separate mod, or integrate it into the current one as the fabled version Beyond Infinity?

I say both. After all, what if someone only wants gecko dongs and not those silly molerat boobs. I mean, seriously. :colbert:

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Captain McStabbin posted:

I say both. After all, what if someone only wants gecko dongs and not those silly molerat boobs. I mean, seriously. :colbert:

Now I wouldn't want to be an attention whore.

Ran into a snag. My poor tester, FadedReality, was forced into testing these things and it seems like my giant dongs have physics issues. I can fix them, but not until after work tomorrow. So that gives you guys a day to debate how I should release it :laugh:

Alas, my evil plan for geckos running right at you with giant hardons is foiled for the moment, but soon. Oh so soon.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Naky posted:

Now I wouldn't want to be an attention whore.

Ran into a snag. My poor tester, FadedReality, was forced into testing these things and it seems like my giant dongs have physics issues. I can fix them, but not until after work tomorrow. So that gives you guys a day to debate how I should release it :laugh:

Alas, my evil plan for geckos running right at you with giant hardons is foiled for the moment, but soon. Oh so soon.

Oh god, now that you actually mention that the geckos would be running at the people with raging hardons, I can only imagine how long it will take before some Nexus user decides to combine it with the animated prostitution mod. :gonk:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Oh god, now that you actually mention that the geckos would be running at the people with raging hardons...

For some reason, this is really easy for me to imagine.

I'm sticking to my original vote: Repackage these beasties into one file, for maximum exposure. Otherwise you'll have a bunch of goofy individual files floating around, sinking to the bottom of the food chain. We obviously need this mod to ride the endorsement train to Internet Hollywood.

Additionally, it would appear that the Fallout 3 Weapons Restoration mod has partnered with WMX. It isn't explicitly stated, but it sounds like the ports of FO3 weapons are being set up to accept WMX mods.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Oh god, now that you actually mention that the geckos would be running at the people with raging hardons, I can only imagine how long it will take before some Nexus user decides to combine it with the animated prostitution mod. :gonk:

You can't throw rocks into the ocean without awakening the beasts.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

It's been done already for a loooooooooooong time, now, for Fallout 3. Centaurs, Super Mutants, Troglodytes and other stuff.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

For some reason, this is really easy for me to imagine.

I'm sticking to my original vote: Repackage these beasties into one file, for maximum exposure. Otherwise you'll have a bunch of goofy individual files floating around, sinking to the bottom of the food chain. We obviously need this mod to ride the endorsement train to Internet Hollywood.

Additionally, it would appear that the Fallout 3 Weapons Restoration mod has partnered with WMX. It isn't explicitly stated, but it sounds like the ports of FO3 weapons are being set up to accept WMX mods.

This would probably be the best idea if we could get it some really condescending name but also something that wouldn't get it banned/removed so something less obvious.

Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

It is only logical to bang one's head
Molerat Boobs is still 12 endorsements shy of being file of the month. Get cracking!

edit: since I'm here, what's everyone's recommendation for overhaul mods that turn NV combat into something a bit more FPSish? Looking to play through it again and I'd like a change of pace. Obviously Project Nevada is a must, but something that ups damage and lowers health would be nice.

Myopic fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Mar 9, 2011

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Also while its funny to have one file in the top 5 be something silly like this making GBS threads the list up completely with gimmicky stuff isn't fair on other users who might actually want some decent reccommendations.

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

ReV VAdAUL posted:

Also while its funny to have one file in the top 5 be something silly like this making GBS threads the list up completely with gimmicky stuff isn't fair on other users who might actually want some decent reccommendations.

Previous top 5 monthly entries include Bouncing Natural Breasts and Animated Prostitution. That ship has long since sailed.

Habits
Feb 25, 2008

Assume an accursed shape
cleanse through purity within

Myopic posted:

Molerat Boobs is still 12 endorsements shy of being file of the month. Get cracking!

edit: since I'm here, what's everyone's recommendation for overhaul mods that turn NV combat into something a bit more FPSish? Looking to play through it again and I'd like a change of pace. Obviously Project Nevada is a must, but something that ups damage and lowers health would be nice.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34851

Headshot mod, combat can become really frustrating and or really awesome. Pumping up AP with some Jet then going into vats for some chain head shots.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Random Hajile posted:

Previous top 5 monthly entries include Bouncing Natural Breasts and Animated Prostitution. That ship has long since sailed.

Yes there were other bad ones but I've downloaded a few good ones from the monthly top 5. Molerat Boobs + others is fine as a pack but lets not swamp the whole list, thats all I'm saying.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I found the headlight mod I posted earlier to be really immersive and nice, but sometimes a little lacking in the usefulness department in some situations, so I got Glowsticks (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37541) they look nice and work really well, they get treated as throwable weapon and you can carry them on your belt, nicely illuminating the area, you can also drop them around as markers, works really well at night.

Did I mention they look nice? I really like how they look with enhanced shaders and that illuminator stuff, I made light effects with them in my game for at least like 5-10 minutes. :spergin:

physeter
Jan 24, 2006

high five, more dead than alive

Police Automaton posted:

I found the headlight mod I posted earlier to be really immersive and nice, but sometimes a little lacking in the usefulness department in some situations, so I got Glowsticks (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37541) they look nice and work really well, they get treated as throwable weapon and you can carry them on your belt, nicely illuminating the area, you can also drop them around as markers, works really well at night.

Did I mention they look nice? I really like how they look with enhanced shaders and that illuminator stuff, I made light effects with them in my game for at least like 5-10 minutes. :spergin:

Ok this might actually get me to go NVSE. I always feel like script extenders are the kiss of death in bethwhatever games because it seems like you go from occasionally bad to holy-loving-poo poo unstable but...

...glowsticks. :dukedog:

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

physeter posted:

Ok this might actually get me to go NVSE. I always feel like script extenders are the kiss of death in bethwhatever games because it seems like you go from occasionally bad to holy-loving-poo poo unstable but...

...glowsticks. :dukedog:

Most mods who make use of it have mod authors behind it who know wtf they're doing, you're missing out on some of the finest mods without it, like Project Nevada (It's really cool to have that Terminator-scanner implant and get threat-levels and health on people you just look at) and some of the more 'sperging mods like more complex needs and powered power armor use it too, AFAIK.

Regarding stability, I managed to had the game running for three hours and I also managed to have it crash shortly after starting. That's just how Gamebryo is, I doubt it has to do anything with NVSE. Heck, I even use a soundcard which isn't really supported in Windows 7 anymore (which I use too) and we all know how much Gamebryo just loves sound stuff that isn't 120% compatible. I just use CASM to make autosaves at intervals, saves a lot of annoyance, I don't get heart attacks about the game crashing anymore.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

I can actually understand where he's coming from, it's not as true in New Vegas but with Oblivion especially and even a lot of times in FO3 the script extenders were misused by just about everyone who attempted to use them. My experience with the script extenders in New Vegas has been a lot more stable, however.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
Well, I didn't want to sound too agressive, sorry if it made that impression. I won't deny that I've seen some very buggy stuff with the script extenders for this engine (deadly reflex for oblivion comes to mind) but with New Vegas, I've really not seen much in the way of game stopping behavior or horribly crashy gameplay. The whole engine seems to be a lot improved, and mod makers seem to be a lot more experienced. It's always a good idea to test mods carefully with different saves and just kick them if they seem to worsen things, usually it's quite a quick process to single out the offenders. I tend to ignore comments about stability in the comment section of the Nexus, because they often aren't helpful in this regard and have everything between people trying to make the game run on a 486 and then complaining about the mod being at fault for the game running like poo poo to people who seem to be in denial about suffering serious hardware issues. (and blaming the mod)

Also to be fair, vanilla Oblivion tends to run like poo poo too.

In the same vein, I tend to stay clear of mods that offer snake oil cures like "Improving stability" and "removing stutter", I won't claim that the authors have anything less than noble intentions, but the way the engine handles stuff is usually like it is for a reason the programmers of it probably knew better than some mod maker. When I was more naive about mods like this with previous Gamebryo-titles, I've seen A LOT of degraded gameplay and additional crashing with those.

Also this thread needs more screenshots, my character is horribly lore breaking looking and even has a Haircut out of one of the lovely "anime hairstyle" mods, even though I'm not sure this is an anime hairstyle, and even if it is, I don't give a gently caress:

(click to enlarge)

EDIT: learned the magic of SA-Thumbnails :science:

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Mar 9, 2011

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
Okay people, molerat boobs and gecko dicks aside, the next version of The Armory is just about done. About the only thing left to do for it that I'd like to do is some DLC character packs using weapons from the pack, allowing you to start a new game with a couple weapons and then used the leveled lists without ever seeing the cabinets. Feel free to throw out any suggestions, but if you include armor in the pack, make sure it is from the stock game - I'm not including any mod armors into the pack.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Police Automaton posted:

In the same vein, I tend to stay clear of mods that offer snake oil cures like "Improving stability" and "removing stutter", I won't claim that the authors have anything less than noble intentions, but the way the engine handles stuff is usually like it is for a reason the programmers of it probably knew better than some mod maker. When I was more naive about mods like this with previous Gamebryo-titles, I've seen A LOT of degraded gameplay and additional crashing with those.

The performance mods listed in the OP are reliable and very much not "snake oil" cures. I understand your rationale that the designers of the game probably know what's better for the game than a hobbyist-modder (though this is not always true) but in this environment, many of these performance mods are recommended for people who have modified their game.

For example, using higher-resolution texture packs puts a higher demand on the memory used by the game. If it hits its ordinary ceiling (which it normally wouldn't in a vanilla play-through), the game will start to become unstable and CTD. That's where LAA patches come in. Utilities like the Stutter Remover allow you to apply an arbitrary limit to the frames rendered per second, which can give you a surprising boost in performance--I have experienced these performance increases, first hand.

That being said, I will agree with you that there are utilities out there that are dubious or invite further instability. But I wanted to clarify that vanilla solutions do not always work for modified--especially heavily modified--games.

I see your screenshot and raise you my Daring Dong Dashwood, precursor to my current Lone "Dong" Dashwood. Daring Dong made it to level five before I wiped him for something that wasn't so hopelessly crippled from constant fist-fighting.

Wax On
Mar 22, 2007

drop a bat beat
I'm having trouble installing NVSE for some reason, when I start through Steam it's running fine but starting NVSE through FOMM isn't running it. I didn't see anything in the OP about this, any ideas?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Wax On posted:

I'm having trouble installing NVSE for some reason, when I start through Steam it's running fine but starting NVSE through FOMM isn't running it. I didn't see anything in the OP about this, any ideas?

So you can get NVSE to run through Steam but not through FOMM? Have you confirmed this with the getnvseversion console command?

Do you have the latest version of FOMM and NVSE? You might be running with an outdated version of one of those programs.

Wax On
Mar 22, 2007

drop a bat beat

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

So you can get NVSE to run through Steam but not through FOMM? Have you confirmed this with the getnvseversion console command?

Do you have the latest version of FOMM and NVSE? You might be running with an outdated version of one of those programs.

Confirmed through console, just tried it again to be sure. FOMM and NVSE were freshly installed yesterday when I noticed the problem and both still up to date.

e. I can't even boot from the nvse_loader...

Wax On fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 10, 2011

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

The geckos are funnier than the molerats. Is it possible to have two mods of the month, or do they take that poo poo super-serious to the point of bans?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Wax On posted:

Confirmed through console, just tried it again to be sure. FOMM and NVSE were freshly installed yesterday when I noticed the problem and both still up to date.

e. I can't even boot from the nvse_loader...

In that case, I'm truly stumped. I did a little bit of searching around to see if I could find a solution for your problem and didn't turn up anything useful. Maybe somebody else will figure it out.

Naky, what the hell happened to the Molerat Boobs mod? It's no longer on the Nexus!
I'm stupid and forgot that adult only files are invisible when you're logged out of the Nexus. Like...they literally don't exist.

Oh well, have some more screen shots...

The first time I tried to teach the Camp Golf squad explosives, I failed the final check by one point, causing me to shout something about how "the grenades won't work unless you hit the target with them!" The squad proceeds to toss a gently caress-ton of grenades at the wall, one after the other. The explosions from the first grenades blow up and fling the second and third rounds across the base like artillery fire. poo poo was blowing up everywhere. Here we can see Pointdexter walking off to sit under a tree and cry or something.

The Deathclaw you get with the "Friend of the Friendless" perk in More Perks takes forever to grow. You can only feed him twice in a 24-hour period, and the higher stages take 64 or 96 meals to grow. Then again, it's a Deathclaw.

gently caress this guy. My idea of whipping the Camp Golf squad into shape was to teach them guns, explosives, and then discipline--by murdering this guy in front of them. Observe the ginger.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Mar 10, 2011

Nanpa
Apr 24, 2007
Nap Ghost
Hey I've just downloaded The Armory (and endorsed molerat boobs), and I had a few questions. Is there any particular reason most of the weapons (energy at least) seem to have scopes, and can they be removed? And how do I get NPCs to start carrying around the weapons? I've enabled all the esms (including the level list one) and I haven't seem them carrying yet

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Deja Vu Vegas - Beta 1: New Vegas/Fallout 3 Merge Mod

This is, so far as I know, the first public release of a NV/F3 merge mod.

http://rapidshare.com/files/451869897/Deja_Vu_Vegas-Beta_1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNPH08XC

What Does It Do?
:goonsay:

quote:

All weapons have been replaced with their New Vegas counterparts.
All weapons which do not have New Vegas versions have been rebalanced and changed to use New Vegas ammo.
All armour has been replaced with its New Vegas Versions.
All ammo has been replaced with its New Vegas versions.
All food and drink has been replaced with its New Vegas versions.
All chems have been editted to match their New Vegas equivalents.
All object based water-sources (toilets, sinks, etc.) have been changed to their New Vegas versions.
The buggy distance views have been fixed by extracting the DC lodsettings.
The invisible Super Mutants have been fixed by editing their model files to avoid a conflict with the Vegas version.

Known Issues

quote:

Loading the mod resets your character to its default state.
At around noon each day, there is a total solar eclipse.
Bodies of water such as rivers and lakes are still DC versions, and will not quench thirst.
Chems will not stack in your inventory.
Vendors do not sell all NV ammo types and items.
Crash bugs in various NV cells.
Oh, and the loving RAMPS in Megaton which don't appear correctly.

This is, quite obviously, an unfinished project. I believe there are other people working on a more polished mod that fixes some of the crash bugs and makes the transition between areas smoother, but at the moment that's a while off.

Currently, the only way to move between Vegas and the DC wastes is by using the "coc" console command to teleport, but once you do that you should find that most things there work.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

In that case, I'm truly stumped. I did a little bit of searching around to see if I could find a solution for your problem and didn't turn up anything useful. Maybe somebody else will figure it out.

Naky, what the hell happened to the Molerat Boobs mod? It's no longer on the Nexus!
I'm stupid and forgot that adult only files are invisible when you're logged out of the Nexus. Like...they literally don't exist.

Oh well, have some more screen shots...

The first time I tried to teach the Camp Golf squad explosives, I failed the final check by one point, causing me to shout something about how "the grenades won't work unless you hit the target with them!" The squad proceeds to toss a gently caress-ton of grenades at the wall, one after the other. The explosions from the first grenades blow up and fling the second and third rounds across the base like artillery fire. poo poo was blowing up everywhere. Here we can see Pointdexter walking off to sit under a tree and cry or something.

The Deathclaw you get with the "Friend of the Friendless" perk in More Perks takes forever to grow. You can only feed him twice in a 24-hour period, and the higher stages take 64 or 96 meals to grow. Then again, it's a Deathclaw.

gently caress this guy. My idea of whipping the Camp Golf squad into shape was to teach them guns, explosives, and then discipline--by murdering this guy in front of them. Observe the ginger.

As always, what are those clothes?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Argh this is driving me crazy. I'm getting random freezes when I go through doors and I can't figure out what's causing it :psyduck:

code:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
CaravanPack.esm
CompanionInfAmmo.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
More Perks.esm
More Traits.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
WME - Dead Money.esm
The.Armory.esm
Purge Cell Buffers.esp
FactionIDCards.esp
NAPA-NV 0.1.esp
UHNV.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
DeadMoneyWeaponFixes.esp
More Perks Update.esp
More Traits Update.esp
BetterGamePerformanceV4.esp
better that gun 223.esp
TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp
LogicalReputationShifts.esp
Essentialcompanions.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
noautoaim.esp
Faster Runing.esp
NewVegasRestorationV1.esp
Karma-Less Petty Crime NV.esp
Nevada Skies.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
WME - Dead Money.esp
The.Armory.Realism.Tweak.esp
The.Armory.Leveled.List.esp
BooneNoLongerNCR.esp

Total active plugins: 37
Total plugins: 49

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

The_White_Crane posted:

Deja Vu Vegas - Beta 1: New Vegas/Fallout 3 Merge Mod

This is, so far as I know, the first public release of a NV/F3 merge mod.

http://rapidshare.com/files/451869897/Deja_Vu_Vegas-Beta_1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNPH08XC

This is sick. Is this the same project on the Fallout Underground (ugh) page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Nanpa posted:

Hey I've just downloaded The Armory (and endorsed molerat boobs), and I had a few questions. Is there any particular reason most of the weapons (energy at least) seem to have scopes, and can they be removed? And how do I get NPCs to start carrying around the weapons? I've enabled all the esms (including the level list one) and I haven't seem them carrying yet

Any weapons that have scopes by default have so because they are part of the main mesh due to their design that I wouldn't be able to remove without literally chopping the mesh up in a modelling program, i.e. sniper rifles and some other odd exceptions like the A35.

As for the leveled list, I'm not sure. Anime Schoolgirl maintains it and I haven't had time to really look at the work in game. That being said, what little I did play I did notice mercenaries walking around with LR300s, I found a Skorpion in a looted container, and some other guards that had AR15s I think. So they're around. I imagine more show up the further you get in the game. Also, the current leveled list build is out of date. The main release is really, really close to coming. Like a couple days.

By the way, I have these optional starter packs made: Stalker Pack, Crysis Pack, Terminator Pack, Rambo Pack, and Mysterious Stranger Pack. Still taking suggestions for starter packs though using Armory weapons + stock outfits (if you think it should go with it).