Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
They spent $8000 (of CBS's money) in beads?

You could buy a chinese bead factory for $4000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Ah, Eric the ack ack WW2 History Buff

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Is he really tweeting that or did his account get (h)acked

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

sedative posted:

I'm so glad Eric gives me so many reasons to hate a midget.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Definitely his account last I knew but he probably got hacked. I'm sure his password is something stupidly easy like "oaklandathletics".

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
You don't think he has that kind of hate in him? Remember that Eric wanted a caller murdered because he made fun of him.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

sedative posted:

You don't think he has that kind of hate in him? Remember that Eric wanted a caller murdered because he made fun of him.

You know what to do.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

sedative posted:

This is probably the most infuriating thing I've ever read on the internet :(

Nothing I read on openbook or the trolls on twitter and youtube immediately following the tsunami were even remotely this hateful and disgusting- ironic or not.

And he doesn't even know what genocide means. Where does he get this poo poo from?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I'm sure he's trolling just so he'll get a chance to be on the show.

I can see him saying, "I was try..ing to be like gilbertgod...........fried"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I want one of his 260 followers to retweet that garbage to George Takei. And then I want him to go to jail. I want him to go to jail for this.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

AltronHGX posted:

I want him to go to jail for this.

With the months of prep work, that may be the best prank call ever.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

sedative posted:

Either he was hacked, or someone else is tweeting for him (though to what end who knows).

He used "subjugating" in one of them. No way he knows what that means.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
What is nine times seven?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I'm also pretty sure earthquakes are not caused by revenge, but I'm no scientist.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

I'm also pretty sure earthquakes are not caused by revenge, but I'm no scientist.

scientists and god hates fags

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
I would love them to take all the Ronnie lines and have High Pitch do them.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

pkd88 posted:

scientists and god hates fags

Hmmmm..I wonder if the Phelps clan would protest Eric's funeral?

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

Bonzo posted:

Hmmmm..I wonder if the Phelps clan would protest Eric's funeral?

God killed a actor midget as a way to show his hatred of fags.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ether Frenzy posted:

What is nine times seven?

It's too early in the morning to answer that.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

pkd88 posted:

I would love them to take all the Ronnie lines and have High Pitch do them.

Hmm let's see:

:munch:T-O:munch::munch:-P:munch:-L-E:munch::munch:-S-:munch:S

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's gotta be hacked but I wish it was really Eric.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

Hmm let's see:

:munch:T-O:munch::munch:-P:munch:-L-E:munch::munch:-S-:munch:S

Who's High Pitch?

Where has he been lately anyway?

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
He called in yesterday, he won 50K from his moms estate into a trust his dad will run. He was pretty much inaudible, mush mouth to the Nth.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

sedative posted:

I think that was a bit though.

I think some things were bits and others not and the ones that weren't were situations where Eric made a huge fool out of himself inadvertently and then said that it was a bit.

Anyways, that one, I think was.

He is a retarded tool though, and I'll stand by that.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

sedative posted:

Eric just wants more freaks so he doesn't feel so lonely. But it's probably hacked since it looks coherent.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Eric the Midget is very brave

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Was ask the King tonight at 7? If so, goddamnit :(

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

"That's Seth MacFarlane, the host of the night. You know him, Robin. What does he do again?"

Does Howard actively try to ignore him? I mean, I'm not all up on Family Guy, but still.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

FogHelmut posted:

"That's Seth MacFarlane, the host of the night. You know him, Robin. What does he do again?"

Does Howard actively try to ignore him? I mean, I'm not all up on Family Guy, but still.

Ya that line really annoyed me this morning. PLUS, they have had him on the show in the last few months if I recall.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.
If it's something related to entertainment and it is not directly affiliated with a horrible reality TV show ("American Idol", "The Bachelor", "Dancing With The Stars", etc.), Howard doesn't know what it is.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Speaking of Dancing with the Stars, the new season airs next week. :(

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Bonzo posted:

Speaking of Dancing with the Stars, the new season airs next week. :(

Who gives a poo poo, who gives a gently caress.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
I'm glad Howard got rid of the guy with the infectious laugh quickly, but what in the gently caress were they thinking to have him on in the first place?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

FogHelmut posted:

Howard is 57 years old and watches reality television, is it really that surprising he's not up to date on Seth's career?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Howard is 57 years old and watches reality television, is it really that surprising he's not up to date on Seth's career?

It's just another thing on the long list of Stern becoming Imus.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ya that line really annoyed me this morning. PLUS, they have had him on the show in the last few months if I recall.

He was on in April 09.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

-Atom- posted:

I don't think most of us watch Dancing with the Stars, but we all know what it is because it's a massive television/cultural phenomenon.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Smeep posted:

I don't think most of us watch Dancing with the Stars, but we all know what it is because it's a massive television/cultural phenomenon.

Maybe its different since he's just the creator of the shows and just adds voices?

I don't know though, I've always been somewhat suspect of Howards constant memory loss when it comes to celebrities/shows/events, but he seems consistent on it. Even Gary seems to point out Howard's lovely memory when it comes to show history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

-Atom- posted:

I don't know though, I've always been somewhat suspect of Howards constant memory loss when it comes to celebrities/shows/events, but he seems consistent on it. Even Gary seems to point out Howard's lovely memory when it comes to show history.

Agreed, but you don't have to be cynical to see that he deliberately uses that on occasion.