Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Thank you my good man. Can't go today, but will check out tomorrow.

drat ibrox, that is better than the home kit

:allears:

this is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Those (France and Brazil 3rd) are indeed fantastic.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
going to buy the gently caress out of that france kit

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
tempted to get it but gently caress paying that much for any kit, you could get the whole england home/goalkeeper/away/goalkeeper for that

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

oops, wrong thread

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Oh man, I thought that France keeper kit was just somebody messing around in photoshop. Same for the Brazil kits.

Sooooo nice.

Paddy Opossum
Jan 28, 2011

by angerbot

BlueBayou posted:

Oh man, I thought that France keeper kit was just somebody messing around in photoshop. Same for the Brazil kits.

Sooooo nice.

The only thing is, I can't imagine the pictures do them any justice.

I'm sure once the light reflects off the name/number, it's much more visible.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
drat, France went 3 for 3 this time around. Sucks because I hate them.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

new sweden shirt

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Raptor Jesus posted:

new sweden shirt

That kit rules.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

hecko posted:

Brazil's 3rd ?

This is awesome I MUST HAVE IT

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Raptor Jesus posted:

new sweden shirt

I love that Umbro are almost singlehandedly bringing sashes back because sashes are awesome

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Sorry but Brazil's third kit isn't that exciting.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

hecko posted:

Brazil's 3rd ?

This looks very X-Men-ish. Or Dark Knight-ish?

Wrath of Zidane
Jul 9, 2006
Zidannnnne!
I know it's random, but is there a new Norway kit coming out? I had one from about 4 years ago but someone "borrowed" it and I never got a replacement.

Bonus points if there's a place with decent shipping to the US!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

That's the 10-12 kit

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

That's the 10-12 kit

If there is such a thing as too plain I think this might be it. Do they not even have a proper crest, just their own flag?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The Flying Clog Wog posted:

If there is such a thing as too plain I think this might be it. Do they not even have a proper crest, just their own flag?

We made a crest a few years ago.

There was a massive uproar over it because they removed the flag, so only a few shirts with the crest were made before they had to stop production and put the flag back on it.

I liked it and ordered a shirt but it sold out very fast and it's a bit of a collectors item now.

euroboy fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Mar 18, 2011

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
That's so much better in so many ways than having your flag in a white circle on your chest (and getting charged £45 for the pleasure of buying it)

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I agree, that's a cool crest, I don't get why norwegians would get mad.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Raptor Jesus posted:

new sweden shirt

This is loving class and I'm debating getting it

(I have one of those "—son" names; I can do it)

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

wicka posted:

Q: Do you guys want to make this holiday arbitrarily revolve around drinking?
A: Yes, of course.

Wear-Green-While-Drinking Day Trip Report:

I think I've found the biggest soccer shirt store in America. It's even bigger than the official stores I've visited in Santiago Bernabeu, Allianz-Arena, and Fiorentina's lovely-rear end shop.

These pics are from the front half of the store. Disappointingly, half of the jerseys are ManU/Barca/Arsenal/Brazil/Mexico/Los Angeles Galaxy, but the guy complained that that's pretty much what people buy. Indeed, the guy in front of me in line bought a ManU and Mexico Chicarito shirts. Had a bit of a laugh when another guy asked for a Blackpool top (sadly no).

As for me? Picked up a Cameroon WC2010 shirt for $52. Not the best deal, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

And the local pub looked a little like this:

The line around the block was literally an hour long.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Shirts I see for sale are:

Liverpool
Bayern
Spain
LA Galaxy
Chelsea
AC Milan
Real Madrid
PSG
Manchester City
Brazil

meh

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Shirts I see for sale are:

Liverpool
Bayern
Spain
LA Galaxy
Chelsea
AC Milan
Real Madrid
PSG
Manchester City
Brazil

meh

Yeah, I'm trying to get him to sell me one of the shirts on the wall.

He also has a bunch of one-off shirts in the back, like a random Dortmund, VfB Stuttgart, and a ton of Mexican Primera Division teams.

What kind of shops do you have around? I'd love to see something nicer.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Mandalay posted:

Yeah, I'm trying to get him to sell me one of the shirts on the wall.

He also has a bunch of one-off shirts in the back, like a random Dortmund, VfB Stuttgart, and a ton of Mexican Primera Division teams.

What kind of shops do you have around? I'd love to see something nicer.

We have a couple but our best one around Milwaukee is out in the 'burbs and has about 7-8 of the EPL teams, 3-4 MLS teams, a dozen or so International Teams, Real/Barca, Inter/Milan, Bayern, a few Slavic teams, etc. Milwaukee has a LOT of ethnic ties between Latin America, Germany, and the Balkans so the diversity of team swag up for grabs is surprisingly high for such a not-huge city.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

We have a couple but our best one around Milwaukee is out in the 'burbs and has about 7-8 of the EPL teams, 3-4 MLS teams, a dozen or so International Teams, Real/Barca, Inter/Milan, Bayern, a few Slavic teams, etc. Milwaukee has a LOT of ethnic ties between Latin America, Germany, and the Balkans so the diversity of team swag up for grabs is surprisingly high for such a not-huge city.

Not bad. It must be difficult to hold onto your money with a store like that nearby.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Mandalay posted:

Not bad. It must be difficult to hold onto your money with a store like that nearby.

I used to be a lot worse a couple years back or so, but unless I'm buying a gift for another footie fan friend or find something REALLY obscure there (grabbed an Algeria shirt not too long after the World Cup), I stick to Spurs apparel.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Did you get that Spurs suit? (linked much earlier in this thread) Looked pretty sweet.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

Mandalay posted:

Wear-Green-While-Drinking Day Trip Report:

I think I've found the biggest soccer shirt store in America. It's even bigger than the official stores I've visited in Santiago Bernabeu, Allianz-Arena, and Fiorentina's lovely-rear end shop.

These pics are from the front half of the store. Disappointingly, half of the jerseys are ManU/Barca/Arsenal/Brazil/Mexico/Los Angeles Galaxy, but the guy complained that that's pretty much what people buy. Indeed, the guy in front of me in line bought a ManU and Mexico Chicarito shirts. Had a bit of a laugh when another guy asked for a Blackpool top (sadly no).

As for me? Picked up a Cameroon WC2010 shirt for $52. Not the best deal, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

There's a few stores like that here around Dallas, TX

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Raptor Jesus posted:

new sweden shirt

Is that a new design or was inspired in an old one?
Boca Juniors used a similar design back in 1907 and maybe it was inspired in that shirt too.

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

hecko posted:

Is that a new design or was inspired in an old one?
Boca Juniors used a similar design back in 1907 and maybe it was inspired in that shirt too.

Boca Juniors were inspired by the Swede flag, not the other way around.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
If it's a team in South America the general rule of thumb is that it's always a copy of another kit

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Voluspa posted:

Boca Juniors were inspired by the Swede flag, not the other way around.

I know that (I'm a boca jrs fan), I was trying to say that maybe they used the same shirt too as inspiration. And not a simple coincidence.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Mandalay posted:

So that's what MC Fruit Stripes wardrobe looks like

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

thehappyprince posted:

So that's what MC Fruit Stripes wardrobe looks like
Oh my lord that is hilarious, thank you for the laugh

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Seoul United's away:

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

oldman posted:

Seoul United's away:

is that a liger?

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
re: shops, the warehouse for soccer.com is about an hour away from my place. that's a big shop.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

Mr Pepper posted:

is that a liger?

Its supposed to be a Korean tiger (like those seen in the crest) but a liger would be cooler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Another Korean third division side (and a fan owned team) have these for home: