Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
Frances B Cat is the new owner of my baby. Take good care of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have the 2 motorcycle books for sale, all in mint condition and at a reduce price:

A Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code - $10 shipped US Media Mail

Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch - $14 shipped US Media Mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Parting out my 06 Triumph Daytona 675 as you may have seen the thread, but crossposting it here anyway:

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50698

Take 10% off of listed prices for goon discount.

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
Even crashed that bike looks so nice. You've probably already answered it but do you have any ideas what you'll pick up next?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Probably Hates You posted:

Even crashed that bike looks so nice. You've probably already answered it but do you have any ideas what you'll pick up next?

Another blingin' gold Daytona most likely :)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

Thought I'd post this here before I tried to get rid of it on Craiglist...etc.

I've got an 80 Suzuki GS850, shaft drive about 25k miles (I think...I'll update when I get to check for sure).

I'd love to keep it but I'll most likely be out of the area (California) for the next two springs/summers so it will just sit being unused.

I got it running after sitting for about 3 years this Summer. Cleaned carbs, found out that the airbox was busted, installed jet kit and pod filters, SS brake lines up front and new brake pads also (I have new rear brake pad too, just not installed), 'new' calipers (work great) and a full set of extra carbs with 1 stuck screw. (Taken off the rack). It also has cafe bars on it, but if they aren't your thing I've got another set of more normal bars that will go with it.

Also new battery this year, and you can have the old battery for core trade-ins.

The bike runs great if you ride it enough. Let it sit for more than a week or 2 and it's a bitch to get going again for some reason. I think the floats might need adjusted but I'm not 100% sure and I honestly ran out of time this year to work on it and tweak it all, and won't be able to work on it after Febuaryish. When you ride it enough it it runs like a sumbitch. It's basically a beater bike, good around town, don't need to worry about it getting stolen...etc.

I'd just like someone else to get some use out of it.

I'm in Baltimore, MD I'd like to get around 800ish for the bike and the extra parts I have. If you have time to work on it you'll have a good bike for cheap.

Here's the only pics I have at the moment:

(before busted air box and new handlebars, full disclosure it got knocked over on the street while parked, hence new handlebars. Those bars are the same style as the extras.)

(cafe bars and bar-end mirrors)

So I need to unload this before I head on a work trip for like 16 months.

Anyone around MD want a project bike for like $500.

I can throw some more pics up over the next few days.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

2003 ducati 999, yellow, termingoni full ti pipes, chip, air filters, vented clutch cover, ~10,000 miles due for an oil change. I parked it like a douche on a ride and she tipped over in the mud so there are a few scratches -$400 to repaint at my dealer. I still have the stock exhaust that you can have. Always serviced at AMS in Dallas $7500 might deal or trade, I need a multistrada 1100s.

I'm near Paris, Texas

Ropes4u at aol or gmail.

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010

SaNChEzZ posted:

Another blingin' gold Daytona most likely :)

God I hope so, hopefully you'll make some money out of this ordeal after the part-out.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Check out my SA mart thread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3394829

Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots
Size 11
Only lightly used. Still smell new.
Asking $150 shipped.

Yoshimura Jacket
Size 42
Manufactured by Pilot
Leather, some perforated areas, stretch panels in the arms. Only worn a few times. Never crashed in. Armor in elbows and shoulder.
Asking $150 shipped.

IAMKOREA fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Apr 6, 2011

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Sold.

MotoMind fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 28, 2011

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
sold

kylej fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 26, 2011

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

kylej posted:

Selling my Dainese Newsan Pelle leather jacket. It's one size too big for me -- every time I ride it works its way up my back and presses into my neck.

An easy way to fix this is to get a small strip of material sewn on to the bottom, with some velcro or push-studs, and loop it around your belt.

IHatePancakes
Jan 29, 2009

Deadly Mongoose posted:

2005 Silver Honda CBR600 F4i - $2900 Firm
SA - Mart Thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3375179

I'm selling my 49 state, 2005 Silver Honda CBR600 F4i . This bike is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. Comes with the original tool set under the seat, the owners manual, and the repair manual for the bike. Click on the pictures to see larger versions.>

I've been looking to get a 600 for a while. I live up in Portland. I'm trying to sell off a number of things so I can afford another toy. I'm very interested in it. I'd take the train down and ride it back if I were to get it.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot
Nothing to see here, sold, thanks.

cheesebot fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 22, 2011

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

kylej posted:

Selling my Dainese Newsan Pelle leather jacket.
PM Sent

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
sold

kylej fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 26, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Parting out my racebike.

Complete and running when parted. No damage to case covers on engine.

Aftermarket stuff:
QuickShifter addon module for 06-09 GSXR 600/PCV - $75
Vortex Case saver - Left side. Some scuffing to the paint but never been down - $75
Lightweight fairing stay, rewelded but perfectly functional - $75

Stock stuff:

Swingarm (straight, one broken spool mount) - $60
Engine (no stator, everything else is complete) - $500
Throttle bodies/Airbox - $75
ECU - $75
Wiring Harness - $60
Brake Calipers, no pads - $30
Right side control pod - $30
Coils - $25

All prices OBO, do not include shipping. Contact me via PM.

It's a huge pain in the rear end to deal with discounted pricing when I'm listing across a bunch of different sites, so I'll just leave this here and you can contact me if you want a discounted price or a package deal or something.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 23, 2011

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Edit: Sold

Gnaghi fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 11, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Updated GSX-R part out.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

Gnaghi posted:

I'm selling some Bike JacketZ.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/clo/2284500142.html

Scorpion Stinger in Blue/Large - $120
Firstgear Tex Mesh in Black/Large - $70
Icon +5 Street Cred Jacket in Black/Medium - $50
Frank Thomas Stunt Shoes in 11.5 - $50

All stuff is plus shipping and I'm in NJ.

I just emailed you through the CL link, but I want to know how well the Stinger jacket flows air. Consider myself interested.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

the walkin dude posted:

I just emailed you through the CL link, but I want to know how well the Stinger jacket flows air. Consider myself interested.

Ah, cool beans. I just called the post office and they told me $10 to ship, as opposed to the UPS Store's $20 + $10 for packing, so figure $130 total instead. UPS Store is a huge ripoff.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Updated GSX-R parts.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Ok I am willing to go way down in price on all of this stuff! Make me an offer! Nothing is too crazy!

IAMKOREA posted:

Check out my SA mart thread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3394829

Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots
Size 11
Only lightly used. Still smell new.
Asking $150 shipped.

Yoshimura Jacket
Size 42
Manufactured by Pilot
Leather, some perforated areas, stretch panels in the arms. Only worn a few times. Never crashed in. Armor in elbows and shoulder.
Asking $150 shipped.

IAMKOREA fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Apr 6, 2011

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

IAMKOREA posted:

Ok I am willing to go way down in price on all of this stuff! Make me an offer! Nothing is too crazy!

I already have a body protector and knee pads, but a spare set would be useful for encouraging my lame-rear end road-riding buddies to come on MX days with me.

So given that I'd only need it as a spare set, US$75 for the Bionic suit and pads, provided that shipping to the UK doesn't turn out to be stupid money (it shouldn't - USPS airmail is usually OK for stuff like that).

That's maybe too crazy, but at least it's an offer!

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift
I'm, tempted to offer $75 on the boots. Is that offensive?

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

I'm evaluating leaving my 2006 DRZ400SM for a DL650. Just want to see if there's any interest for it in the Chicago area. Oil changed every 1k miles blah blah blah.

Stuff that stays:
10k miles
3x3 mod
loctite things done by PO
MCCT
TT case guards
edge LED tail light & signals
recent Pilot Powers.
a spare new chain as the current one needs replacing

Stuff that might be separated:
Zeta handguards
axle sliders
awesome tail cargo rack from that ebay guy
a second brand new rear Pilot Power from a order screwup

As much as it makes my commute FUN AS HELL I'm not really enough of a hooligan and I want to do some more adventurey/touring stuff. While I only managed to drop it in my driveway once, a rash on the rear right plastic seems to indicate the PO used it properly at least once.

As for price, just taking offers at this point I guess...?

booya sold for $3750 on craigslist

Man_of_Teflon fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 3, 2011

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Saga posted:

I already have a body protector and knee pads, but a spare set would be useful for encouraging my lame-rear end road-riding buddies to come on MX days with me.

So given that I'd only need it as a spare set, US$75 for the Bionic suit and pads, provided that shipping to the UK doesn't turn out to be stupid money (it shouldn't - USPS airmail is usually OK for stuff like that).

That's maybe too crazy, but at least it's an offer!

According to my bathroom scale, they weigh less than 4 lbs which means it can ship for 13.25 USD. If the USPS scale disagrees, the next cheapest seems to be 45 USD for shipping which is probably too much. Hows 88 USD sound?

Of course I would also trade them for a ride from Heathrow to Luton on May 19 if you're in London!

IAMKOREA fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Mar 30, 2011

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

orthod0ks posted:

I'm, tempted to offer $75 on the boots. Is that offensive?

Does $75 + shipping sound okay?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Stuff that might be separated:
Zeta handguards
axle sliders
awesome tail cargo rack from that ebay guy
a second brand new rear Pilot Power from a order screwup
a spare chain as the current one is ready for changing
I'm interested in the rack. If the chain needs to be replaced, you should probably include the new one with the bike or just replace it before selling.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Man_of_Teflon posted:

I'm evaluating leaving my 2006 DRZ400SM for a DL650. Just want to see if there's any interest for it in the Chicago area. Oil changed every 1k miles blah blah blah.

Why are these always a 1000+ miles away? I know no less than three people with cash in hand looking for DRZ SMs who cannot find one within a reasonable distance (Massholes).

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

I'm interested in the rack. If the chain needs to be replaced, you should probably include the new one with the bike or just replace it before selling.

Good point... not sure what I was thinking. I'll keep you in mind if things go that way with the rack.

Symphoric posted:

Why are these always a 1000+ miles away? I know no less than three people with cash in hand looking for DRZ SMs who cannot find one within a reasonable distance (Massholes).

It was hard for me to find this one around Chicago - I had to take a train and pick it up about 200 miles away. Tell them to get some sweetcheeks and make it a trip :)

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift

IAMKOREA posted:

Does $75 + shipping sound okay?

What will it cost to ship to 17601? I'm only hedging because I have weird feet. Sometimes I need a wide shoe, depending on the brand, and I don't want to blow money on boots that don't fit.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

IAMKOREA posted:

According to my bathroom scale, they weigh less than 4 lbs which means it can ship for 13.25 USD. If the USPS scale disagrees, the next cheapest seems to be 45 USD for shipping which is probably too much. Hows 88 USD sound?

Of course I would also trade them for a ride from Heathrow to Luton on May 19 if you're in London!

If Saga doesn't take it I'll do $75 plus shipping to 50023 :)

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

orthod0ks posted:

What will it cost to ship to 17601? I'm only hedging because I have weird feet. Sometimes I need a wide shoe, depending on the brand, and I don't want to blow money on boots that don't fit.

needknees posted:

If Saga doesn't take it I'll do $75 plus shipping to 50023 :)

Email me at garfield.lucas.b@gmail.com and we can set up the details!

IAMKOREA fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 31, 2011

Marvin K. Mooney
Jan 2, 2008

poop ship
destroyer

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Oh goddamnit I would be all up on this but I just bought a bike. Timing... :saddowns:

h4m33d
Feb 21, 2006
Bike sold!

h4m33d fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Apr 1, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Jickser partout updated.

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
I'm selling a '92 GS500 in BATMAN BLACK in Los Angeles near LAX. Post/PM me if you're interested? Price is very negotiable and pretty high right now on CL so that when I get lowballed its reasonable.

EDIT: SOLD

Minty Swagger fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Apr 11, 2011

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.
Selling a 2007 sv605S. Only cosmetic damage exhaust, rubbing from saddlebags. Dropped it a few years back. Had it fixed at a suzuki dealership. I'm asking a higher price on craigslist hoping to get whatever I can. Would be willing to part out the jackets/helmet if you lived in local area... san antonio. 12230 miles.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/2307725968.html

Helmet never dropped, but has scratches in it.

better pic from my crappy cell and resized in paint.

HClChicken fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Apr 6, 2011

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Updated my jackets post, still one Firstgear mesh for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010

BotchedLobotomy posted:

I'm selling a '92 GS500 in BATMAN BLACK in Los Angeles near LAX. Post/PM me if you're interested? Price is very negotiable and pretty high right now on CL so that when I get lowballed its reasonable.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2308029732.html

EDIT: better photo than those poo poo ones on CL:

If it's still available I might be able to give you an offer on that bike tonight.