Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Powdered Toast Man posted:

Surrounded by catnip. It's almost like he's saying, "Duuuuude, I am soooo hiiiigh." :catdrugs:

Almost?? He has his own catnip garden. I hardly see him during the summer. He sleeps in it all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distended Bowel
Dec 27, 2006

Powdered ToastMan!
Here is my fat orange cat, Seņor:

And bonus shot of Seņor and The Bitch (yes, her name is the Bitch because she's mean):

Dark Wombat
Oct 11, 2002

cannonballs posted:

Here is my fat orange cat, Seņor:

And bonus shot of Seņor and The Bitch (yes, her name is the Bitch because she's mean):

"Seņor and The Bitch" sounds like a bizarre Mexican variety show host duo.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

cannonballs posted:

They're Seņor and The Bitch.
One's kinda laid-back, the other can switch.
To prove that they're no slouch,
They'll sleep around the couch.
It means more
To Seņor and The Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch...

Distended Bowel
Dec 27, 2006

Powdered ToastMan!

PaleFigure posted:

It means more

Oh. My. God.

I need to set this to music and I'll make it my ringtone.

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:

PaleFigure posted:

It means more

To the tune of Pinky and the Brain?

Distended Bowel
Dec 27, 2006

Powdered ToastMan!

Livingston posted:

To the tune of Pinky and the Brain?

Hahahahaha!! yes...it's perfect.

Seņor approves

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Brownie, aka Mr. Brown Town.
1993-2011

I bottle fed him and his bro and sis after his stray mom got sick/gangrenous after pregnancy (she lived!). Was on 4 meds for Arthritis, Lymphoma, and an Enlarged Heart. Spent thousands on him in his last years making him as comfortable as I could.

I had a lot of cats over the years, but this guy was like a little human, maybe since he thought I was his mom!

The vet said he could have died from either his heart or the lymphoma, he was that advanced, but assured me that the care I provided for him increased his lifespan/quality of life by a large margin.

I'm now down to 1 stray turned into inside queen, if I can't get the strays I feed out back into the house like I did with Peanut, I may just take a trip to the SPCA and get a pair of middle aged guys that no one wants. :3:

Nimrod
Sep 20, 2003
This is the Demon Lord, Midnight, she's old hates all other cats, and sleeps in mud puddles if I let her. She is also always out of focus, like Big Foot.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Girlfriend's new kitty, Sascha, he's 2― and was adopted from a family with allergies. Totally adorable and playful most of the time, and probably the most well-behaved cat I have ever encountered, the only issue is that he growls and hides under the couch when the neighbours are being noisy, as her apartment isn't exactly sound-proof.

I'll put up some more pictures when I remember to bring along my dSLR.

Tulip Candy
Jan 23, 2007

I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding.

......FLOP

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
I'm allergic to cattes, but I still like looking at the crazy animals - and I saw one today that I recognized:

This is Emilio "Business Cat" right? He was first posted in this thread and belongs to someone here(and then went the 4chan route)? He has now made the transition to print media all the way down here in Brisbane, Australia. It's a free mag, but it still counts :)

Taaaaaaarb!
Nov 17, 2008

Electric Space Famicon
Cats on my car, taking an opportunity to assert their dominance while I'm studying abroad:

The black tux is my cat Charlie and the [insert cat breed here] is my sister's, Kimchi.

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

Dr. Phildo posted:

I'm allergic to cattes, but I still like looking at the crazy animals - and I saw one today that I recognized:

This is Emilio "Business Cat" right? He was first posted in this thread and belongs to someone here(and then went the 4chan route)? He has now made the transition to print media all the way down here in Brisbane, Australia. It's a free mag, but it still counts :)

That was me! I keep seeing him pop up over the internet, now magazines?

To be fair, he's my BOYFRIEND'S (who's also a goon Icarus Proudbottom Polo-rican) cat, but I live with him, so he's like my cat-in-law. Icarus created this site for him:
http://yobusinesscat.com/

I still can't believe how popular our stupid cat has become. HE WILL NEVER KNOW.

edit: Polo-rican keeps changing his username :mad:

Apple Jax has a new favorite as of 17:33 on Apr 1, 2011

A Child's Letter
Feb 21, 2005

"ĄNo llores! Gracias por esas fotos."
\
:backtowork:

Ferretten
Jun 13, 2006
behind tired eyes, behind tired eyes, he is waiting. and knowing our destinies.

Posting mah kitty. She's about 3 months, half siamese-half big fluffy moggie.

Also Emilio is awesome.

Sol Invictus
Nov 29, 2005

suspended in the infinite darkness
a waning lantern--
guide me to my fate:
our Chariot does touch the ground

KILLALLNERDS.EXE
Oct 12, 2009

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Apple Jax posted:

I still can't believe how popular our stupid cat has become. HE WILL NEVER KNOW.

I totally told my boyfriend I was going to need him to come in on Caturday. :colbert:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Dr. Phildo posted:

Sometimes I wish I could somehow communicate to him his fame - the concept that "many a peoples from far away lands have seen him." What would his reaction be? Probably to poop on the mat next to his litter box.

Here are the originals, I don't think I've ever posted them uncropped:

He's making a cuter face in the second one but it's too blurry. If I'd known that the image would get popular online I would have taken an extra 30 seconds and tried to get a sharper photo!

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Ferretten posted:

Posting mah kitty. She's about 3 months, half siamese-half big fluffy moggie.

Goatee beard. Probably a super-villain of some kind.
Contribution...
Pallas cat; the best kind of fat, furry cat in the World!

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Sol Invictus posted:

That's either an optical illusion or your cat is a witch/warlock.

Sol Invictus
Nov 29, 2005

suspended in the infinite darkness
a waning lantern--
guide me to my fate:
our Chariot does touch the ground
The cat has Second Sight.

In the same vein:

Sol Invictus has a new favorite as of 14:00 on Mar 21, 2011

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Stanley Kubrick on the set of A Clockwork Orange (1971).

victoryismine
May 28, 2005

Icarus Proudbottom posted:

Sometimes I wish I could somehow communicate to him his fame - the concept that "many a peoples from far away lands have seen him." What would his reaction be? Probably to poop on the mat next to his litter box.

Here are the originals, I don't think I've ever posted them uncropped:

He's making a cuter face in the second one but it's too blurry. If I'd known that the image would get popular online I would have taken an extra 30 seconds and tried to get a sharper photo!

Thanks for posting the originals! Now I have evidence to back up my namedropping that I know where business cat came from. Here's a good compendium of them: http://www.quickmeme.com/Business-Cat/

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

hollaback grandma posted:

First thing that popped into my head was a Cleveland Brown "no no no no No No NO!" :3:

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Me playing with my parents rescued kitty from the January floods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C_k2R8Jpe0

She is so freaking cute.

Esmerelda
Dec 1, 2009
My newly adopted cat -- he is not fond of the magical light box I was following him around with. Still, he's fluffy and soft so I like him anyway :)

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Esmerelda posted:

My newly adopted cat -- he is not fond of the magical light box I was following him around with. Still, he's fluffy and soft so I like him anyway :)

Awww! I love him.

I love all the kitties.

I have some good ones, but I have to scan them. One day soon I'll do so, cause they're really good ones my friend took of my old kitties (RIP).

Estel
May 4, 2010
I didnīt know this thread existed, all those cats :3:

Here are some more:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Esmerelda posted:

You give me my cat back right now :colbert:

I may be biased, but your new kitty is adorable.

Meow Meow Meow
Nov 13, 2010

Estel posted:

I didnīt know this thread existed, all those cats :3:

Here are some more:

These cats. :3: I'm just finishing University and am moving out, the first thing I get for my new place will be a kitty.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

My cat Dawn who died last year. I don't have any pictures of Dusk, her sister, on my PC here with me but once I get some I'll post. She is all kinds of hilarious messed up.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Crossposting from the PYF funny image thread.

boo_radley posted:

Go Emilio go!
From a friend's twitter feed:

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
Best one yet. /\

My cat Garfunkel helping me with homework:

SpliffClavin has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Mar 25, 2011

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Druggachusettes posted:

Best one yet. /\

Wanna hug dat orange cat :3:

Reminds me of when I came to visit my folks once for spring break and had to fix all the edits on a poster I was going to present the following week at a conference. I had the marked up print spread on the kitchen floor. This thing was big, like 3'x4'. But my cat Penny was not to be intimidated. She got square in the middle, on her tummy, and proceeded to stttrreeeeetttcchhhh out as much as she could over that poster.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
This is Samson.

I rescued him and Taz together about 3 years ago. They were just little guys and best buds. Taz is the affectionate and also very lazy cat who loves to sleep and eat. Meanwhile, Samson is the hyper crazy cat.

Taz is shy.

Samson is snidely looking at you. It's because he's better than you. No need to tell him, he's well aware.

Look at that cute lil' face.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Druggachusettes posted:

Best one yet. /\

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me
I am shielded in my armor
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb
I touch no one and no one touches me

I AM A ROCK
I AM AN IIIIIISSLLAANNDD

She
Sep 26, 2007

CA$HCATS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

These are my two cats, Tango (orange) and Cash (black).