Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

musclecoder posted:

Howard is saying to this Stussy guy everything he wants to say to his daughters.

This is 100% accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

musclecoder posted:

Howard is saying to this Stussy guy everything he wants to say to his daughters.

That conversation really annoyed me.
Howard- "I wish I could just get up everyday and not have to worry about money or paying bills and ride my bike all day"

The guy could retire any day and be set for life, but he still acts like he has to work so he can pay his electric bill.

I know some of it is an act, but he always seems annoyed by people who dont seem to care that much about money, and want to just live and try to be happy.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Glumwheels posted:

I don't blame Sirius from getting pissed, it's something that would scare guests off from appearing on shows.

Getting pissed is one thing but bitching out Opie when Howard spent weeks screaming about bed bugs in the building is pretty lovely.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Kidd Chris got fired in the middle of his show? That's lovely. I used to listen to him all the time when he was in Philly. Always a great contributor to Howard's show too.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

FogHelmut posted:

Kidd Chris got fired in the middle of his show? That's lovely. I used to listen to him all the time when he was in Philly. Always a great contributor to Howard's show too.

That station broadcasted Howard's show when he was on terrestrial radio. I used to listen to it back then. It was the only rock station in Portland and they switched it to simulcast a shithead Portland conservative.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

musclecoder posted:

What gives you this impression? I'm sort of out of the loop on what his daughters do.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

-Atom- posted:

What gives you this impression? I'm sort of out of the loop on what his daughters do.

Specifically the one that was naked in that play a few years ago.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

musclecoder posted:

Specifically the one that was naked in that play a few years ago.

MY VA GINE AHHHHHHH!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

That conversation really annoyed me.
Howard- "I wish I could just get up everyday and not have to worry about money or paying bills and ride my bike all day"

The guy could retire any day and be set for life, but he still acts like he has to work so he can pay his electric bill.

I know some of it is an act, but he always seems annoyed by people who dont seem to care that much about money, and want to just live and try to be happy.

It's not like he has a heating bill with his nineteen fireplaces and such.

Ransom posted:

Getting pissed is one thing but bitching out Opie when Howard spent weeks screaming about bed bugs in the building is pretty lovely.

Howard always gets his way. Plus he was probably the main reason Sirius sprayed down the building.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I wonder if Sal will start buying dick pills from India now.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

It's not like he has a heating bill with his nineteen fireplaces and such.

Howard always gets his way. Plus he was probably the main reason Sirius sprayed down the building.
How is Beth holding it together, I mean seriously ? How is it possible unless she's just dead from the neck up?

Is a lavish lifestyle enough?

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Howards graphic description of playing with his rear end and poo poo and the burping lady represent some top notch radio.

Happened upon this classic today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSI1PBMTLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJXA9h2sUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81k-KpHiCkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snonXAmeVhA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAP-vZV1I7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP2VZeyoMe0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnbM0ah1kQY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_cmkMkqQA

Jesus sal is a horrible human.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

chiz posted:

How is Beth holding it together, I mean seriously ? How is it possible unless she's just dead from the neck up?

Is a lavish lifestyle enough?

$53,000 doors don't pay for themselves, you know.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh my god, Artie just HOWLING in the background. The best part.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

'Hi, this is Sal Governale'

May be one of the top five funniest instances from the Sirius years.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

$53,000 doors don't pay for themselves, you know.

I'm just trying to think as a guy who is in his early thirties, could I put up with a neurotic and controlling megalomanic fifty year old unatractive woman just for the lifestyle.

I know women arent as shallow as we men are but drat.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

-Atom- posted:

I like how that's all you needed to hear before realizing it would become a classic bit, with YEARS of playability.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

chiz posted:

I'm just trying to think as a guy who is in his early thirties, could I put up with a neurotic and controlling megalomanic fifty year old unatractive woman just for the lifestyle.

I know women arent as shallow as we men are but drat.

There is no way I could do it. Getting past the initial getting to know one another would be tough for me. I would also have a hard time dating someone old enough to be my father...especially someone I found to be unattractive, like Howard.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

There is no way I could do it. Getting past the initial getting to know one another would be tough for me. I would also have a hard time dating someone old enough to be my father...especially someone I found to be unattractive, like Howard.

Howard is a really fun and engaging person, at least on the air, but he says himself that he is and I am paraphrasing, a boring crumdugeon off the air.

As a woman, what do you think Beth's deal is?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

chiz posted:

Howard is a really fun and engaging person, at least on the air, but he says himself that he is and I am paraphrasing, a boring crumdugeon off the air.

Gold digging horse wanting to increase her popularity.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

chiz posted:

I really do think it was a gold digging situation, at least initially. So, you meet him and he is interested in you...I can see being flattered. But dating him, and having sex with him? Howard appears to be completely devoid of any sort of empathy (based on what I have heard at least) so it's not like he is satisfying her emotionally. And sexually - they sound really dysfunctional. Like, Beth tells him she doesn't want foreplay? All that means is she wants it over with as soon as possible.

I am sure at this point she is into him - she doesn't seem like a bad person, kind of vapid if anything. But, she has to know she would have no shot at being famous if she wasn't married to him. It seems like she is in it for the long haul, but she seems to not spend a ton of time at home. Doesn't it seem like she is always going out without Howard?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

I really do think it was a gold digging situation, at least initially. So, you meet him and he is interested in you...I can see being flattered. But dating him, and having sex with him? Howard appears to be completely devoid of any sort of empathy (based on what I have heard at least) so it's not like he is satisfying her emotionally. And sexually - they sound really dysfunctional. Like, Beth tells him she doesn't want foreplay? All that means is she wants it over with as soon as possible.

I am sure at this point she is into him - she doesn't seem like a bad person, kind of vapid if anything. But, she has to know she would have no shot at being famous if she wasn't married to him. It seems like she is in it for the long haul, but she seems to not spend a ton of time at home. Doesn't it seem like she is always going out without Howard?

Yeah that not wanting foreplay thing sounds like a huge red flag to me. Huge.

Also as upsetting is when Howard mentioned that Beth calls the shots in the bedroom and he just goes along with it. They don't do anything more than she will stand. I mean come on.

Howard deserves a hot and nasty girl who will fulfill all of his dirty fantasies.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I'm as neurotic as Howard and if my girlfriend ever turns down foreplay I'm going to psycho analyze the poo poo out of it because of this thread.

I loved when Howard talked about flipping out on Stamos too. I know some here have said that he probably hosed Beth at some point during that Rebecca Romijn era.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Yes yes yes. And Gary's pretty brilliant in it as well, the way he keeps pushing Sal to make it more apologetic. The last one where Sal hits the wall of his own ignorance while trying to sound sorry is the most insane thing I've never heard. The lack of logic is so obvious to everybody but him.

And then went he comes in to apologize to Robin...GOLD. Why can't we have THAT show back? Just torture Sal, it's awesome. Look at when Sal thought the show was over. Even if it was faked, it was AWESOME.

haljordan posted:

I like how that's all you needed to hear before realizing it would become a classic bit, with YEARS of playability.

It's up there with Zero Point Zero and Disney World's Gay Day with High Pitch Mike.

chiz posted:

I think she might have initially liked Stern but was turned off by his insanity. I'm not saying golddigging wasn't a factor (it was at some level), but at this point they're both going through the motions even if Howard is still attached to it.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I don't know if anyone here still follows Bubba, but something happened with him and High Pitch Eric on twitter tonight. They keep going back and forth until Bubba just says he'll make one call to Tim Sabian and Eric will be over with. HPE shut up and apologized. However, given Bubba's rants against SXM lately, how does he think he has any pull?

Also, Bubba's radioIO gig is a joke. So far, they launches the "paid" show a week late, resulting in a free month to all that paid. His commercials are just laced with Tom Bean's gold coin mlm/chicken dip/lovely products (not that the commercials are good on 100/101). All he talks about is that "dropping the tre" poo poo. And then, his bubbaarmy.com site got hacked (then they tried to fix it and it's hacked again).

And to top it all off, IO uses icecasst, so anyone with a little know how can stream his paid content. For free.

Mr Hands Colon fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Mar 25, 2011

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Haha, I love seeing people gently caress with Eric. He's ridiculously easy to troll on SFN and any half-assed attempt will get him publicly threatening to get Mutt to shut your account down and privately he'll send you death threats. They actually just made everyone quit trolling him on there regarding his recent "victory" in court and getting some money from his mom's will.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Beth isn't as ugly as everyone says she is, and she's totally hosed Stamos. Dude Stamos works quick, even Howard says so.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Who is this old guy that sounds like Mermaid Man on Jay Thomas?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I think his name is Ira the Weatherman. I know nothing about him.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

Joe Don Baker posted:

I think his name is Ira the Weatherman. I know nothing about him.

As far as I know, he's a made up character like Ned on Bubba, but I have no idea who plays his voice.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

chiz posted:

Howard deserves a hot and nasty girl who will fulfill all of his dirty fantasies.

I get the feeling he wants the type of girl that Hamptons Magazine will be proud to feature regularly.

Is Hamptons Magazine some kind of celebrity vanity magazine? It seems like Beth is on every other cover based on what I hear on the show.

E: I don't know why it seemed like Howard was always talking about going to parties in Beth's honor for Hamptons magazine. That's a great gift guide, I'm going to pick up that $185 set of blocks. I think I'll have to wait for Christmas to ask my wife for the $6,400 Gucci bicycle though.

Spacemonkey57 fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 25, 2011

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Is Hamptons Magazine some kind of celebrity vanity magazine? It seems like Beth is on every other cover based on what I hear on the show.

It's one of those magazines that pander to rich people in a specific region. Beth's only on one cover on their website.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

musclecoder posted:

As far as I know, he's a made up character like Ned on Bubba, but I have no idea who plays his voice.

Ira is a real guy.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
What the gently caress is Howard's problem with movies about someone being falsely accused?

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.

Brocktoon posted:

What the gently caress is Howard's problem with movies about someone being falsely accused?

It probably ties into his persecution nightmares that go along with his parent's stories of how everything was just harrrraaaiibbbllleeee when they were children.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

Brocktoon posted:

Gotta admit, I'm the same way. I'll watch a movie where that happens of course, but it makes me tense.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Brocktoon posted:

He mentioned this a couple of years ago and my wife and I still laugh about this every time North by Northwest is on cable. Not liking movies about a case of mistaken identity is just bizarre.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

moleman posted:

It probably ties into his persecution nightmares that go along with his parent's stories of how everything was just harrrraaaiibbbllleeee when they were children.

That reminds me. They played the segment from this week where Howard describes how he got half undressed in the shower so he could spray his rear end clean. What the hell is up with Howard and his poop or rear end in a top hat? What did his mom say or so?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Joe Don Baker posted:

That reminds me. They played the segment from this week where Howard describes how he got half undressed in the shower so he could spray his rear end clean. What the hell is up with Howard and his poop or rear end in a top hat? What did his mom say or so?

There's a big story about him having pinworms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Joe Don Baker posted:

Didn't his mother embarrass him by finding some underwear with skidmarks? Or was it that he buried some underwear because he didn't want his mother to find it?