Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

-Atom- posted:

Didn't his mother embarrass him by finding some underwear with skidmarks? Or was it that he buried some underwear because he didn't want his mother to find it?

I believe both statements are true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

Howard is a really fun and engaging person, at least on the air, but he says himself that he is and I am paraphrasing, a boring crumdugeon off the air.

As a woman, what do you think Beth's deal is?

She is used to taking in ugly and broken animals and caring for them, this one just happens to have millions of dollars.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
That was pretty good. Too bad you couldn't get that on the air.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Brocktoon posted:

I believe both statements are true.

Also I remember reading in "Private Parts" how he developed a ridiculous case of anal fissures because he wouldn't wipe properly.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Was just listening to the super fan show for some dumb reason, but fortunately Mutt had a funny story where he said he was getting threat emails from Eric the Midget.

Turns out the guys on SFN found out that when they purchase something for Eric from his Amazon wish list that he get's a message from Amazon saying he is receiving the item, but then when they cancel the order he doesn't get notified that it's not coming.

So they queued up a bunch of his favorites and then left him freaking out that his free stuff wasn't coming in the mail.

Cruel, but funny.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Vakal posted:

Was just listening to the super fan show for some dumb reason, but fortunately Mutt had a funny story where he said he was getting threat emails from Eric the Midget.

Turns out the guys on SFN found out that when they purchase something for Eric from his Amazon wish list that he get's a message from Amazon saying he is receiving the item, but then when they cancel the order he doesn't get notified that it's not coming.

So they queued up a bunch of his favorites and then left him freaking out that his free stuff wasn't coming in the mail.

Cruel, but funny.

Too bad we can't get audio of ETM calling up Amazon customer support and yelling at them.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Vakal posted:

Cruel, but funny.

Holy poo poo that's epic trolling. He deserves everything that happens to him because he's such negative, selfish, pompous midget.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Been listening to recent clips, is the amazing pet lady awesome or horrifying, I cant tell yet :(

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Vakal posted:

Cruel, but funny.

That's hilarious.

gently caress that scamming high pitched piece of poo poo.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Manwithastick posted:

Been listening to recent clips, is the amazing pet lady awesome or horrifying, I cant tell yet :(

You know the answer to that: Awesomely horrifying.

Here's the subway spaghetti fight mentioned yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUOUnbAJII

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I really hope whoever the guy is who sometimes does animations does one for Howard's pre-doctor appointment butt prep bathroom story.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

chiz posted:

Yeah that not wanting foreplay thing sounds like a huge red flag to me. Huge.

Also as upsetting is when Howard mentioned that Beth calls the shots in the bedroom and he just goes along with it. They don't do anything more than she will stand. I mean come on.

Howard deserves a hot and nasty girl who will fulfill all of his dirty fantasies.

I dunno, I've dated a few girls who weren't that into foreplay who were certainly into initiating and participating in the main event.

But I'm also a lot better looking than Howard

I guess when you've been together with someone for as long as they have and if you're sexually compatible with a chick enough so that she can get off just from getting banged (like Howard has claimed Beth does) then what does anyone need to spend all the extra time running through the routine? It's also possible that Howard considers everything after the point where sex is guaranteed via oral contract as "non-foreplay" and since he probably sends her a meeting request on Lotus Notes to get it scheduled, he considers any extracurricular tittie-grabbing etc. leading up to penetration as part of sex.

Howard and Beth just strike me as just being extremely compatible and two people who genuinely like each other. Howard is a loving amazingly charismatic person, let's not forget.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
I see Beth as an amazing and kind woman.

Their sex life may seem odd but it could be they are happy and compatible and it could also just be Howard bullshitting.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Vakal posted:

Cruel, but funny.

That is just terrific.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 25, 2011

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
"Retards for some reason just have bigger genitals, I don't know why"..."based on what I have observed"

I have no doubt in my mind that sal has victims out there.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

"Retards for some reason just have bigger genitals, I don't know why"..."based on what I have observed"

I have no doubt in my mind that sal has victims out there.

Well he did gang rape a girl.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

@SternShow posted:

Hear JD's anxiety on his way to his first dentist appointment in 5 years. http://bit.ly/hBCOMz

JD is just as repulsive as High Pitch Eric.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Joe Don Baker posted:

Well he did gang rape a girl.

Really? I don't recall hearing that...or I blocked it out.

....god I can already hear him explaining it without a bit of remorse like it's a normal thing that everyone does.

"no you guys are twisting my words...what I meant was she was crying and begging for me to stop but ______ so it wasn't rape"

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

It was actually worse then that... He claimed it was consensual, but he had a hard understanding how a mentally challenged woman might not be able to give consent.

Guy never understands anything. Anything, ever. But he has learned how to pretend to understand.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

I was searching for his APPROACHING THE PODIUMS bit earlier this week, which by the way makes me laugh so drat hard, and this came up and I lol'd so hard I almost cried. I remember almost peeing in my pants when this happened live

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
HELLO? YOO HOO????

Oh my god. He seems so sure in his logic. "Blame the people in the south!"

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005
"HELLO YOO HOO WE LIVE IN AMERICA!" uhhhh WHAT?

God I love to hate Sal. How much of Sal is real? Is it possible that he's this hosed up? Either way Richard and Sal aren't on the air enough. I'd rather hear about Sal's hosed up life rather than that abortion of a segment where he brow beat that Sully guy for being 26 and wanting to do something that doesn't involve focusing on some materialistic bs career.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Great Sal moment. First, maybe second year at the show. He has to stay in the city one night because of a gig he has so he asks Howard if he can stay at his house.

Go find that clip, its amazing.

Edit...here listen. Its 5 parts, but its great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeBaOczgZY&feature=related

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Great Sal moment. First, maybe second year at the show. He has to stay in the city one night because of a gig he has so he asks Howard if he can stay at his house.

Go find that clip, its amazing.

Edit...here listen. Its 5 parts, but its great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeBaOczgZY&feature=related

That bit is permanently on my ipod. Bad day, feeling like poo poo, turn on Sal being a creepy crazy guy and I feel good about myself. Too bad the Sal craziness is never as good without Artie dying from laughing in the background.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

She is used to taking in ugly and broken animals and caring for them, this one just happens to have millions of dollars.

hahaha well done Axe.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

pkd88 posted:

I see Beth as an amazing and kind woman.

Their sex life may seem odd but it could be they are happy and compatible and it could also just be Howard bullshitting.

oh bullshit, she's a vapid tard.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The squinty eyes creep me out. Otherwise she's alright.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

Vakal posted:

Cruel, but funny.

Where can I find this wish list of his? I have a loving EVIL idea.

-Atom- posted:

That's hilarious.

gently caress that scamming high pitched piece of poo poo.

Eric the Midget, not High Pitch Eric.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

scapulataf posted:

All the same, gently caress that midget.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

scapulataf posted:

They are both pretty terrible people. I wouldn't want to be stuck with either of them in my life.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

scapulataf posted:

http://www.amazon.com/Eric-S-Lynch/wishlist/3QVVQ8ZSK2C0Z

But it looks like he took everything off.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Ugh, Sal was on HowardTV showing his junk to the burping girl. With that giant foreskin his genitals look like a wadded up gym sock. No wonder his wife never wants to have sex with him.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh
To go back to my comment from a few pages ago where Robin says milk is bad for you. I heard Gary on the wrap up show (replay) calling robin out on that statement and saying she's full of poo poo. Robin then retracted her statement saying basically "I didn't mean that I just meant that I don't drink it".

Yeah, right.
I wish they would keep updating this site.
http://www.robinswrong.com/

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

scapulataf posted:

To go back to my comment from a few pages ago where Robin says milk is bad for you. I heard Gary on the wrap up show (replay) calling robin out on that statement and saying she's full of poo poo. Robin then retracted her statement saying basically "I didn't mean that I just meant that I don't drink it".

Yeah, right.
I wish they would keep updating this site.
http://www.robinswrong.com/

I think Robin is closer to be right then people are giving her credit.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

pkd88 posted:

I think Robin is closer to be right then people are giving her credit.

It's really not that at all, it's how she comes off and it has been pointed out on the show itself.

She's obnoxious also.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I would take diet/food advice from Richard over anyone from the show.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Vakal posted:

I would take diet/food advice from Richard over anyone from the show.

I would take life advice in general from Richard over anyone from the show.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

FogHelmut posted:

I would take life advice in general from Richard over anyone from the show.

You brush your teeth with a rag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

You brush your teeth with a rag?

I live in a storage unit and eat my pets which have become roadkill with pumpkin beer, which is my favorite.