Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I need to pour some coffee down my rear end.

What makes it all hilarious is that Robin gets caught once in a while eating poo poo like greasy fast food french fries, one of the worst processed and 'chemical' laden foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
Has Robin ever explained why she does the coffee enemas? What is the benefit of it over water or not doing it at all?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

Has Robin ever explained why she does the coffee enemas? What is the benefit of it over water or not doing it at all?

It's to detox your body, which is a load of horseshit. The idea is that your intestines are stuffed jam-packed full of feces. It's like spackle all inside you. Of course that's not true. The enema flushes all that stuff out thus detoxing you and making you healthy. Enemas have zero health benefits.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

pkd88 posted:

I should get an athlete avatar so everyone will know what I want to be when I grow up.

You act like a baby sometimes.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

pkd88 posted:

Keep on rocking with your sports avatar

God do I hate sports fan

LMAO!

Getting away from this wonderful food and diet topic, here's the original TOPLESS prank call that was asked for earlier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhLulnRo7XI

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Joe Don Baker posted:

It's to detox your body, which is a load of horseshit. The idea is that your intestines are stuffed jam-packed full of feces. It's like spackle all inside you. Of course that's not true. The enema flushes all that stuff out thus detoxing you and making you healthy. Enemas have zero health benefits.

And those who have enemas usually flush out some fecal remains, hence 'proving' the idea of intestinal spackle and such. Never mind that impacted feces to that extent would kill you outright in a painful matter.

It's quite the urban legend. Snopes goes into it more: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And those who have enemas usually flush out some fecal remains, hence 'proving' the idea of intestinal spackle and such. Never mind that impacted feces to that extent would kill you outright in a painful matter.

It's quite the urban legend. Snopes goes into it more: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

Yeah you'll definitely get some poo. IIRC enemas are done before certain medical procedures so the doctors don't get any surprises.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

Shes Not Impressed posted:

You act like a baby sometimes.

So I should pick a soccer player?

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

Joe Don Baker posted:

Yeah you'll definitely get some poo. IIRC enemas are done before certain medical procedures so the doctors don't get any surprises.
If they are doing a scope, they give you a drink that flushes you out. The doctors want me to do a scope but I am more afraid of the drink and flushing then of the procedure.

At my last job, we had a woman who ate clay and claimed it detoxed her by (the usual as I understand it) pushing left behind stuff through her and pulled out the toxins in her system. I think it was bentonite clay http://goo.gl/oDj2t

This woman was an engineer (I consider almost a science type person) and still believed this stuff. After a few days of eating just this stuff (it was mixed with water or juice) she always ended up physically in pain and sick.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

pkd88 posted:

At my last job, we had a woman who ate clay and claimed it detoxed her by (the usual as I understand it) pushing left behind stuff through her and pulled out the toxins in her system. I think it was bentonite clay http://goo.gl/oDj2t

This woman was an engineer (I consider almost a science type person) and still believed this stuff. After a few days of eating just this stuff (it was mixed with water or juice) she always ended up physically in pain and sick.

I use bentonite in various forms at work on an almost daily basis. It swells to many times its size when hydrated. I'm surprised she didn't clog her intestines using that poo poo, but I guess in small quantities maybe its not so bad. I use it by the 50 pound bag.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

pkd88 posted:

No space to grow food in the ghetto apartment. Honestly, I would not do it anyway, I have no patience for stuff like that.

What happened to your avatar? didn't you used to have some sort of zombie/death thing?

I should get an athlete avatar so everyone will know what I want to be when I grow up.

There are not enough Stern avatars

I had Wes Studi from Last of the Mohicans (because he plays the baddest assed Indians in any Native American movies) but then I got banned for a while and came back and now it's gone I guess.

Oh btw guys I somehow disabled avatars in Firefox, can anyone tell me how to undo it real quick?

Also I have a question, have any of you called in the show and gotten on and if so, what did you talk about and what did Howard say?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I believe they said they used coffee because it's an antioxidant.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
Here is a link to info on it http://www.ineedcoffee.com/01/enema/

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Eddie Van Halen cured cancer.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Dr. Sarno cured ... everything.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
High Pitch cured his pussy with toughat cream.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Remember when Robin would fly to L.A. to have her blood recirculated and then bought an electric blanket that was supposed to remove all her toxins? Yeah, that's who I'll be taking my medical/nutritional advice from.

edit: someone else already mentioned the magnets behind the ears, right?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Smeep posted:

Remember when Robin would fly to L.A. to have her blood recirculated and then bought an electric blanket that was supposed to remove all her toxins? Yeah, that's who I'll be taking my medical/nutritional advice from.

edit: someone else already mentioned the magnets behind the ears, right?

You'd think someone who would so something stupid like that would wear a wig to hide her slow decline into Divine.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

You'd think someone who would so something stupid like that would wear a wig to hide her slow decline into Divine.

She doesn't miss people, so why would she miss her hair?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

"Dog feces are sterile and clean out your system!"

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

She doesn't miss people, so why would she miss her hair?

She's figured out one more way to lose weight without exercise :smug:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

That's loving scary. I also forgot about the toxin removing blanket.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
drat 57 posts and all are about Robin's diet. I thought something awesome (or terrible) happened

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Ribsauce posted:

drat 57 posts and all are about Robin's diet. I thought something awesome (or terrible) happened

Something terrible did happen.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Ribsauce posted:

I thought the same too.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Lisa G is a judge on Iron Chef America right now.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

John Hine was quietly watching the last 50 posts in the background with a XXL Steelers shirt on.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

sedative posted:

She's figured out one more way to lose weight without exercise :smug:

You think she's gotten this far because nobody wants to tell her?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

John Hine was quietly watching the last 50 posts in the background with a XXL Steelers shirt on.

I was beginning to make JonHein_pedobear.jpg but it's late so just pretend that's what you're looking at

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Millstone posted:

I was beginning to make JonHein_pedobear.jpg but it's late so just pretend that's what you're looking at

Something like this? http://i51.tinypic.com/350trpv.jpg

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

Here's a slightly NWS one.
http://i54.tinypic.com/ftzs5f.jpg

I'd actually be interested to see what SFN could come up with. They've got some kind of retard strength when it comes to Photoshop skills. Some of those ETM pictures were amazing.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Chimneyfish posted:

Here's a slightly NWS one.
http://i54.tinypic.com/ftzs5f.jpg

I'd actually be interested to see what SFN could come up with. They've got some kind of retard strength when it comes to Photoshop skills. Some of those ETM pictures were amazing.

John can fit into every single one of those "When you see it you'll poo poo bricks" images.

Yours is definitely more sinister haha

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Poor Howard - if he can't figure out/remember how to change the resolution of a photo in Photoshop, he should just give up now.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Yucko is less funny and less interesting than Lisa Lampanelli.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.
This is the Something Awful version of Gary and "What do you do for a living?":

pkd88 posted:

I love that you feel the need to tell me what I do or don't know.

Keep on rocking with your sports avatar

God do I hate sports fan

pkd88 posted:

What happened to your avatar? didn't you used to have some sort of zombie/death thing?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
That's rich coming from an Elvis Costello avatar :rolleyes:

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

sedative posted:

That's rich coming from an Elvis Costello avatar :rolleyes:

Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Kelly posted:

Poor Howard - if he can't figure out/remember how to change the resolution of a photo in Photoshop, he should just give up now.

Sorry guys I have to go meet Howard for his class, I'm teaching him how to go File -> Save for Web & Devices and then hit okay.

He's on his third lesson now of that but I think he's really turned the corner.

He's paying me $45,000 an hour

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Ether Frenzy posted:

Sorry guys I have to go meet Howard for his class, I'm teaching him how to go File -> Save for Web & Devices and then hit okay.

He's on his third lesson now of that but I think he's really turned the corner.

He's paying me $45,000 an hour

Look at that opulent Howard Stern when JD can't even afford a used toothbrush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Yucko really shut Gary down with his brother jokes, Gary's silence was pretty telling. :(