Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

BlackMK4 posted:

^ Correct answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnJdEFigY2I

I love how he isn't reacting yet in that pic. He's all like "Yo, watch me totally ride out this poo poo, I got it".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinny
Sep 8, 2006
In the video he barely reacts until he's done a full spin and gets thrown off the bike !

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
I'm sure under the helmet he's like, :aaaaa:

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid
"Woop, my rear's sliding out. Hold on I think I got it, nope, oh well."

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

"Yo guys did you see me back it in so hard that the back wheel came off? :smug:?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Motorcycle = projectile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYA6QFhGXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_fDFNx6e4

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

What the hell was that turn thing he did? Was he trying to do a uturn? :psyduck:

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Z3n posted:

What the hell was that turn thing he did? Was he trying to do a uturn? :psyduck:

JP WHY YOU TELL DAT MAN TO DO DAT

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qW20ADG-vc&feature=related

"You're fine, its just a nosebleed... an inside nosebleed"

Sir.Tucker
Sep 17, 2006

For the Workforce!

KozmoNaut posted:

Motorcycle = projectile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_fDFNx6e4

I have never laughed so hard at something in my entire life. I must have watched it 100 times. It's the reaction of the people around him that always gets me.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.
This makes me feel ill. Lucky as gently caress.

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

And once again, gently caress youtube comments.

You don't see "white boys can't ride" in the comments on the first one.

Why is there a teepee in the UK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wgLlaAufE

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
There's only two types of motorcycle crashes. The ones that you watch over and over again and laugh till you tear up and your ribs hurt, or the ones that make you cringe and silently pray that you make it home after work your next time out. I think this theory is proven in this page of youtube videos.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

As a KTM lover, this breaks my heart in many different ways

http://imgur.com/a/zUgcf

def snow leppard
Sep 12, 2010

Spiffness posted:

As a KTM lover, this breaks my heart in many different ways

I like the green and gold paintjob but that tail:gonk:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Spiffness posted:

As a KTM lover, this brakes my heart in many different ways

Is it just me or does the rear wheel look like it's offset funny?

Also I hate that tailsection so much. "HEY I LOOPED OUT MY BIKE BUT...I MEANT TO DO IT. LIKE A BAWSS!"

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Z3n posted:

Also I hate that tailsection so much. "HEY I LOOPED OUT MY BIKE BUT...I MEANT TO DO IT. LIKE A BAWSS!"

I see what you did there and I hatelove you for it.

That tail makes me gag, and the color is awful. Ugh, every piece is just terrible.

def snow leppard
Sep 12, 2010

Z3n posted:

I didn't notice that before but yea, the rear looks way to the right of the front.

Pinny
Sep 8, 2006
Is that rear wheel a car wheel...? The spokes go to the edge of the rim, I've never seen wheels on a single sided swing arm like that before

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Pinny posted:

Is that rear wheel a car wheel...? The spokes go to the edge of the rim, I've never seen wheels on a single sided swing arm like that before

Yep. :v:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Spiffness posted:

Ugh, every piece is just terrible.

I wrote about 3 paragraphs on what was wrong with this bike but I deleted them because you know what?

I hope the bike is exactly as the customer asked for, I hope it's everything they intended; because if it's not then the shop ruined someone's bike. More than that I hope they intended it to be horrific; because then it's art.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Pinny posted:

Oh god what do we call it when they mount a motorcycle tire to a car rim!

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

Z3n posted:

LIGHTSIDE IMMA LIGHTSIDE RIIIIIIDERRRRRRRRRR

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Z3n posted:

SSSHHHHH. If the VW hear about this idea there will be a new extreme to the hellaflush and stretched sidewall crowd.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Coredump posted:

SSSHHHHH. If the VW hear about this idea there will be a new extreme to the hellaflush and stretched sidewall crowd.

Someone needs to start this now. I wonder if we could get Holdbrook's Bokuzoku truck on motorcycle tires...:v:

There is one good part on that bike though, the absolutely massive custom upper triple clamp.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Coredump posted:

I used to have a hellaflush setup on my car, then I sold it :( My STi with the goldies on the left. It was tasteful though, 18x9.5 +30 with a fat 235, so no super poke or anything extreme.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

SaNChEzZ posted:

I used to have a hellaflush setup on my car, then I sold it :( My STi with the goldies on the left. It was tasteful though, 18x9.5 +30 with a fat 235, so no super poke or anything extreme.

When I look at a hellaflush car I can't help but feel like I did when I was 16 and looked at the cars from fast and the furious. An overwhelming feeling of cool laced through with knowing somehow that it was wrong.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

SaNChEzZ posted:

goldies ... tasteful

I regret to inform you that that word does not mean what you think it means.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Z3n posted:

Someone needs to start this now. I wonder if we could get Holdbrook's Bokuzoku truck on motorcycle tires...:v:

I can't find any pictures or writeups of anyone who's actually done this*, we gotta get in on it right now!

*Probably because it's completely retarded.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

SaNChEzZ posted:

I used to have a hellaflush setup on my car. It was tasteful.

These two sentences, they do not go together.

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004
Friend of mine made this bike which has been getting a bunch of blag coverage lately:
http://www.cycleexif.com/mls-gravity-bike

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

redscare posted:

These two sentences, they do not go together.

Just trying to defend my non-sidewall stretching :( JEEZ MEANIES!! That was the shiniest car though..

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kid does what everyone wishes they could do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJbb-zRGeI

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
gently caress sliding doors :(

def snow leppard
Sep 12, 2010

So close. If I was there I would have helped distract the employees so he could make his getaway.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

SaNChEzZ posted:

Just trying to defend my non-sidewall stretching :( JEEZ MEANIES!! That was the shiniest car though..

The only thing you can say in your defense is that you've learned your lesson and will never do anything like that again.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

redscare posted:

The only thing you can say in your defense is that you've learned your lesson and will never do anything like that again.

I now have an 83 supra with stock wheels and tires. How about that?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

SaNChEzZ posted:

I ran 17x9.5 +15 all around on my old S14 with 235s... There was definitely some stretch. I should never have sold that poor car, it's owned by a dude in Cali that does JustDrift events with it now.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

BlackMK4 posted:

I ran 17x9.5 +15 all around on my old S14 with 235s... There was definitely some stretch. I should never have sold that poor car, it's owned by a dude in Cali that does JustDrift events with it now.

The federal 595s are super fat, I would have run a 245 but then I would have had to wreck my fenders. I'm not that dedicated lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Fenders? What fenders :v: I news paper pulled the front and rolled the rears with a pipe.

New/Old :( Wish I kept the old one.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Mar 31, 2011