Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cthulwoo
Mar 1, 2011

That is not dead which can eternal limousine ride.

DarkstarIV posted:

He had a guy on his video calling people a bunch of really mean things (about people), and Matt was agreeing with him. I really don't feel too comfortable talking about it. If enough people request the full story, I'll tell you more about it.

Well now you have to tell us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

ChampRamp posted:

Gay community bashing, right?

That, and not to mention he was trashing people Fatt Lardy knew. Reby Sky (how she couldn't work, and that she was taking his paycheck), among others. Pretty much every other word out of the guy's mouth was human being. Doesn't help that Matt was encouraging him.

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

Abortions for some, tiny American flags for others!

DarkstarIV posted:

That, and not to mention he was trashing people Fatt Lardy knew. Reby Sky (how she couldn't work, and that she was taking his paycheck), among others. Pretty much every other word out of the guy's mouth was human being. Doesn't help that Matt was encouraging him.

Wait he let a guy trash his fiancee and he agreed with him?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Crooow! posted:

Wait he let a guy trash his fiancee and he agreed with him?

Yeah. Reminder though. This is Matt Hardy we are talking about. Everything that is immoral to us, is moral to him.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
Matt Hardy just working the boys.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Maybe they broke up and he couldn't find a cardboard cutout so he figured this would be the next best thing?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Perry Normal posted:

Maybe they broke up and he couldn't find a cardboard cutout so he figured this would be the next best thing?

He'd still use the Lita cutout.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So Matt Hardy sees the thing about Cole and decides to try to be a comedian with one of his hick friends, basically?

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-kLJ4sVnM

Sunny coulda married Shawn Michaels and been the mother of his kids. Just think about it. That coulda been Sunny that Jericho punched in the face!

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DMPunk posted:

Sunny coulda married Shawn Michaels and been the mother of his kids. Just think about it. That coulda been Sunny that Jericho punched in the face!

Maybe my memory is wrong but I remember someone else saying that Michaels did want to marry Sunny. It was probably a wrestler just repeating what Sunny said.

Had Michaels married Sunny in the mid 90s... well, unlike Candido, HBK would have unquestionably OD'ed.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Seeing his name brought up in another thread made me wonder if anybody has that video of Ricky Reyes drunk and shouting things while a bunch of ROH guys (Joe, Punk and the like) egg him on. I remember it included things like Reyes challenging someone to a push-up contest and the declaration "Ace Steel is the fuckin' man!"

cthulwoo
Mar 1, 2011

That is not dead which can eternal limousine ride.

DarkstarIV posted:

Someone over at CZWFans said that Matt was shown popping pills at the end of the video. Is that true?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

cthulwoo posted:

Someone over at CZWFans said that Matt was shown popping pills at the end of the video. Is that true?

I didn't see anything if it was. He did sound like he was on something or drunk, however.

Cheezymadman
Mar 29, 2010

by Fistgrrl

DMPunk posted:

It's weird how Sunny looks entirely average now, but she used to be basically a sex symbol.

Eugene Jerome
Jun 24, 2005

by angerbeet

Cheezymadman posted:

It's weird how Sunny looks entirely average now, but she used to be basically a sex symbol.

That's from a few years ago. She lost a lot of weight and looks good again.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Cheezymadman posted:

I still got a crush on her. My favorite "diva" ever. She's only 37 still.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DMPunk posted:

She's the woman who pioneered the Diva style. The hell with Sable.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

DMPunk posted:

I met her at a crappy indie show at Blackpool Tower Circus and she's still pretty great to look at - although being almost 37 myself could have something to do with it

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC

Cheezymadman posted:

She was on some kind of medication that made her bloat up.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

ultimateforce posted:

I'm on that medicine. It's called booze.

Meth Rollins
Jun 24, 2005

Suben posted:

Seeing his name brought up in another thread made me wonder if anybody has that video of Ricky Reyes drunk and shouting things while a bunch of ROH guys (Joe, Punk and the like) egg him on. I remember it included things like Reyes challenging someone to a push-up contest and the declaration "Ace Steel is the fuckin' man!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmv9qAVZ5M

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Writer Cath posted:

She's the woman who pioneered the Diva style. The hell with Sable.

Sunny brought the sex to mainstream wrestling. However, she wasn't the original Diva. She never wrestled and always kept to the role of a manager (which she's honestly underrated for).

Sable pioneered the "Diva" archetype which has fake tits, a stripper body and can barely wrestle but gets put out there to wrestle anyway because she's popular.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

ultimateforce posted:

I remember watching this shoot and I believe she did the same thing Raven did: Do a bunch of drugs and blow out your thyroid so you become a fatass.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Grant DaNasty posted:

I'm on that medicine. It's called booze.

Mr Wilson's nerve medicine.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Sunny was awesome because she was an old school manager who was also a hot chick.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Man, 7 years later and this is still great thanks.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This is the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_jnwkXDoY

Cheezymadman
Mar 29, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Phenix Rising posted:

This is the best.

I'm going to assume that's sarcasm.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

apsouthern posted:

I met her at a crappy indie show at Blackpool Tower Circus and she's still pretty great to look at - although being almost 37 myself could have something to do with it

gently caress, I'm 30 and I still chub up just thinking about Sunny...bitch is still fine

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cheezymadman posted:

I'm going to assume that's sarcasm.

You assume wrong.

Roddy Piper being his normal great self, The Miz goofing around, then the two interacting. It's a fun little bit.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

Sunny brought the sex to mainstream wrestling. However, she wasn't the original Diva. She never wrestled and always kept to the role of a manager (which she's honestly underrated for).

Sable pioneered the "Diva" archetype which has fake tits, a stripper body and can barely wrestle but gets put out there to wrestle anyway because she's popular.

Sunny was the first female manager you truly loved to hate. She just brought something Miss Elizabeth, Sherri, Woman, etc didnt have. The only other female I think that reminds me of Sunny was Lacey. Its a shame Lacey retired, because she could have been really awesome if WWE ever hired her.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Phenix Rising posted:

This is the best.

It says this video is private when I try to play it.

Cheezymadman
Mar 29, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Phenix Rising posted:

You assume wrong.

Roddy Piper being his normal great self, The Miz goofing around, then the two interacting. It's a fun little bit.

All in the form of a stupid commercial.

On top of that, Kimmel and all related bits and pieces of his show are terrible.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

DMPunk posted:

Sunny was the first female manager you truly loved to hate. She just brought something Miss Elizabeth, Sherri, Woman, etc didnt have. The only other female I think that reminds me of Sunny was Lacey. Its a shame Lacey retired, because she could have been really awesome if WWE ever hired her.

Sunny would get on the Mic during a body donnas match and just give poo poo to McMahon or whoever. She was actually really good on the mic. Great attitude.

Unrelated:
USWA Chris von Erich and Chris Adams v. "Stunning" Steve Austin and Percy Pringle (You'll know him once you watch the match)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8Ux70JSj8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2L9j-jVlc&feature=related

One team died from gun related deaths and the other team became superstars. Life, hey?

edit: While we're at it

Texas Red squashing Steve Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWCNYax-j3E&feature=related

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Mar 31, 2011

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxVaQpLg08#t=7m51s
HHH does not appreciate Zack Ryder

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

HHH sounds like suuuuch a dick.

"All four people? :smug:"

KidVicious
Feb 2, 2004

Captain Charisma

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

The Shovel, still hard at work even behind the scenes, eh?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

CapCityGoofBall posted:

HHH sounds like suuuuch a dick.

"All four people? :smug:"

And, holy poo poo, BORING! It felt like he droned on forever with his interview. His interviews out of the ring lack so much pizazz. Miz was way more charismatic here and gave such a better interview.

Also, I love how big Miz and Cena put Ryder over there. Now HHH just looks like an even bigger douche bag. The two guys in the WWE Title match sing his praises, and this old, tanned turd comes in and shoots him down.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Mar 31, 2011

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Phenix Rising posted:

Also, I love how big Miz and Cena put Ryder over there. Now HHH just looks like an even bigger douche bag. The two guys in the WWE Title match sing his praises, and this old, tanned turd comes in and shoots him down.

Miz managed to put over Ryder, be entertaining and subtly put down John Cena all in twenty seconds. He seems to be one of these guys who can put on a really good, sedate interview or crank up the energy level and get a crowd completely riled up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DMPunk posted:

Totally disagree about Sherri. Sherri's pretty much the prototype for that female manager role, as opposed to the valet that Liz or Nancy were. Sunny just tended to get put with guys who couldn't talk, as opposed to Sherri, who was usually with higher-card guys like HBK or Savage or Flair who could.

• Locked thread