Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Sneaking Mission posted:

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

morning cat status:

*cat jumps on lap*
AUUUGH, YOU'RE COVERED IN MORNING DEW, UGH

wait

*sniffs hands*

Oh thank god, you're covered in morning dew, phew.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

PipeRifle posted:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
kitty wet the bed

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
pissed all over the goddamn sheets

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

BorderPatrol posted:

and next to her

Orange cats are the best cats

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

ahhh spiders posted:

pissed all over the goddamn sheets

gently caress. Mad cat or sick cat? :ohdear:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
i dont have a cat i was talking about rotors. if my landlord allowed cats id probably get one soon

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

flyboi posted:

people that let their cats out in metropolitan areas need to have their cattes stolen for maximum petting

quoting dis

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

postin cats all day

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

PipeRifle posted:

gonna install windows xp just so I could have .gif wallpapers again

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Lol timg. It doesn't really tile well

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ahhh spiders posted:

i dont have a cat i was talking about rotors. if my landlord allowed cats id probably get one soon

get a doctor to write you a catte prescription, i am sure you can make a case for depression or something (not hatin just sayin)

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
a cat would probably increase my quality of life a lot but this is a private rental from the guy who owns the unit so i dont really want to be a dick

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats cool u a considerate renter, hi 5

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

my landlord old as gently caress, I get him a newspaper from the store if I'm goin

edit: he got a lovely dog

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

BorderPatrol posted:

postin cats all day

Cut pawholes in box.
Poke stuff at catpaw holes.
Cat Hilarity.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Jonny 290 posted:

get a doctor to write you a catte prescription, i am sure you can make a case for depression or something (not hatin just sayin)

dont do this i loving hate all the assholes with dogs in my building that did this

if you aren't disabled you don't abuse the system

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
what if we really are lonely..................................

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
my depression magically went away when i stopped drinking and cleaned my apartment

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxVtIj5D1eA

mad skills on display

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

pette allele cattes

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh

JawnV6 posted:

pette allele cattes

lol

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
chernobyl cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JawnV6 posted:

pette allele cattes

:golfclap: nicely done

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

flyboi posted:

dont do this i loving hate all the assholes with dogs in my building that did this

dogs loving suck* and are noisy* and stinky* and inconsiderate*, cats dont bother anybody but possibly the landlord who may have to run a steam cleaner one extra time OH GOD drat THERE GO OUR PROFITS MARTHA. loving CATHAVERS. I TOLD U BUT NO

*pup_d is an exception

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Jonny 290 posted:

dogs loving suck* and are noisy* and stinky* and inconsiderate*, cats dont bother anybody but possibly the landlord who may have to run a steam cleaner one extra time OH GOD drat THERE GO OUR PROFITS MARTHA. loving CATHAVERS. I TOLD U BUT NO

*pup_d is an exception

actually farlow at any given time can be up to 3 of those things

she has a very deep bark and is a puppy so is in that "im gonna bark at you so you dont come near me cause im a scared babby" (but is getting better w/ dogpark visits)

she likes to run around outside when it rains (well anytime really) and get stinky as heck

she literally sits on kipsies face and does not move as he growls from under her tookus

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

JawnV6 posted:

pette allele cattes

well that was educational. thanks

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

flyboi posted:

I'm about to go loving nuclear if i see another goddamn dog in a restaurant because some dickless fuckwad is too depressed to be separated from their precious baby for longer than 5 minutes.

seriously, if you read about some guy in SF going crazy and killing some dude and his tiny dog in a restaurant for no reason, it's probably me, start the defense fund and the #rotorisinnocent twitter campaign

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I might be moving cross country, do you think I could get a doc to declare my cats depression service animals so I don't have to pay extra to fly with them? Or would I still have to? Do they make blind folk pay for seeing eye dogs to fly?

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
between cattethread being on page 2 and sniep having an exestential crisis on cattes

00:15 <&sniep> because kitten is now a cat and just does boring poo poo like sit in windowsills and chitter and mr. cat also is pretty boring

i am worried about the state of cattes in yospos :ohdear:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

got dat wmd posted:

between cattethread being on page 2 and sniep having an exestential crisis on cattes

00:15 <&sniep> because kitten is now a cat and just does boring poo poo like sit in windowsills and chitter and mr. cat also is pretty boring

"The tragedy of kittens is that they grow up to become cats"

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
oh god these are really good ones: http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/kitler_cats_that_look_like_hitler/

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur
imgur catify renders thread obsolete

new image hosting feature makes every photo a catte photo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

what is this posted:

imgur catify renders thread obsolete

new image hosting feature makes every photo a catte photo

i'd like to see some sort of imgur setting that says all images i get from imgur will be catified regardless of uploader intent

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
replace all photos on the internet with cats

now

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

got dat wmd posted:

now sniep will have 2 cats to not take pictures of and then not post them instead of 1 cat and 1 kitten. THE BALANCE HAS SHIFTED

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021