Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Gammatron 64 posted:

My only complaint regarding 9 and 10 to be a regressive step backwards is the removal of the slide and charge shot. Okay, I can totally understand why taking out the charge shot was a totally valid choice and made 9 better and ultimately more fun as you had to find creative ways to use your special weapons, but the slide's essential to me. Sorry MM2 fanboys, 3 is by far the best.

I thought I'd feel the same way, but I've really never missed the slide in MM9 because it's designed very well around the mechanics that are in place (no slide.) It's not a regressive step from MM3+ (which were built around the slide), it's a parallel evolutionary step from MM2. I admit that I miss whizzing around everywhere with the slide but it's kind of superfluous to most of MM9's gameplay; there's a very heavy emphasis on platforming and very few enemies that call for the dodging abilities of the slide.

vvvvv
I probably should've been more clear that I was talking about 9 specifically, but that's kind of what I'm getting at: MM10 included Proto Man from the start and I think the level and enemy design is slanted towards Proto Man's capabilities, which makes Mega Man feel pretty gimped in that game whereas MM9 was actually built for a slide-less Mega Man.

the holy poopacy fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Apr 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I seem to remember really missing the slide in MM10, but not so much in MM9. Since most of the hard parts were pits and spikes that wouldn't really benefit from having a slide.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
On a vaguely related to Megaman bit of information, Keiji Inafune has formed two seperate game companies.

Link

Jostiq posted:

Looks like Keiji Inafune has a plan to give the Japanese game industry a boost -- and it involves rebuilding the whole thing himself. The former Capcom exec, known as the creator of Mega Man and Clockland Rescue, has started two new companies, Comcept and Intercept, in two separate offices.

Comcept, a name that has come up in relation to Inafune before, is focused on creating and distributing a variety of entertainment media, including consumer, online and mobile games, tie-in goods, books, movies, and even events. Intercept, on the other hand, is all about game development, following three key tenets (as translated by Andriasang): "Originality -- Cannot be copied by others"; "Gravity -- Has the power to pull people in"; and "Beyond the Age -- Things that cross era." The companies have so far raised 10 million yen ($119,490) in capital each.

Not surprising that one of the companies is about mobile and online games, considering how popular mobile games are in japan. I am really interested in seeing what Inafune can do without Capcom cock blocking him at every turn, since he was pretty candid about them doing that while working there. Maybe Capcom is cancelled MMU because Inafune is trying to get the rights to Megaman for his new companies? I doubt it though.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

quote:

"Originality -- Cannot be copied by others"
Yeah, the only thing Inafune ever did was copy HIMSELF :D.

And what the gently caress is Clockland Rescue?

Schmendrick
Aug 22, 2003

(Insert stupid MMO name here.)

Simply Simon posted:

Meaning that there are parts in X6 where I had pure, unadulterated FUN playing it. The first part of Gate's second stage comes to mind. Yeah, I know that the jump in the latter part is stupid as hell, but the totem pole area at the start is great. There are tons of bullets flying around, enemies coming from everywhere...but the difficulty, while almost impossibly high, is still FAIR. This kind of level design is exactly what I want to see in a game that wants to be the hardest X game, and sometimes, rarely, X6 succeeds. And if a game is fun at places, if I can have some satisfaction at parts, it was worth playing.

You do know if you lacked the right parts for the Shadow Armor, you cannot beat Gate's second stage, right? That sure is great game design there. I won't argue about MM&B because every version of that game sucked.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Schmendrick posted:

You do know if you lacked the right parts for the Shadow Armor, you cannot beat Gate's second stage, right? That sure is great game design there. I won't argue about MM&B because every version of that game sucked.
That's kinda what I was talking about with "that stupid as hell jump" and "the wrong parts equipped", yeah. The game design is absolutely horrid at parts, that still doesn't prevent the game from being fun sometimes, which is the main point I'm trying to make; MM&B just never is.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm not missing out, I'm just saying that $10 is far too loving much for what's essentially a back-assward romhack that literally makes you pay for features that were standard in MM4 and onward. If it were released on the NES back in the early 90's, it'd be like the second coming of Christ. But these days? Hell no. Not worth it.

I played MM9 and MM10 for free, and I barely feel like I got my money's worth.

Also, to those that say the charge shot ruined the game's difficulty, I have to say that there are ways to balance difficulty without making the main character of the series the weakest and most annoying to play as.

Sorry to hear you have a bad opinion.

Personally, I like the Mega Man games in this order: MM2 > MM9 > MMX > MMZX > MMZero 2-4 > MMZX Advent > MMZero 1 > MM3 > MM6 > MMX3 > MMX2 > MM7 > MM4 > MM5 > rest of the trash.

I haven't finished MM10 yet, but I can't bring myself to beat even one boss in that one.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mordaedil posted:

Sorry to hear you have a bad opinion.

Well, it could be worse, I suppose. I could have wasted good money on a game that's purposely obsolete!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Rock Board: That's Paradise!! > Megaman Soccer > Megaman Battle & Chase > Rockman & Forte: Challenger From The Future > Super Adventure Rockman > Everything Else. :colbert:

P.S. This is a terrible argument.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

Well, it could be worse, I suppose. I could have wasted good money on a game that's purposely obsolete!

Yah, and then you wouldn't have money to buy MM9.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Screaming Idiot posted:

I just have to work for an hour to buy Megaman 9. Or not eat out for a night. It's not good money. If the game was free, you'd still hate it and refuse to play it. You're simply being narrow minded.

People always say these games are romhacks, but they obviously don't understand how you make a romhack. They're not hacked from Mega Man 2. They are totally built from the ground up. Megaman himself plays the same. Everything else is different. There is not a single bit of code in there that will work on an NES.

Besides, what's wrong with being purposefully retro if it's fun? Should we stop making all 2D sidescrollers and fighting games altogether because they're an old genre that's "obsolete"? If the only new Mega Man games are Battle Network or Star Force, I'm not having anything to do with them.

I wonder if you're just trolling man, because if you're not, you really are a screaming idiot. Have you even played the game? It's really fun. Who cares if it looks like an NES game?

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

It's a fun game a lot of people enjoyed. I don't get why you think you can convince people they didn't enjoy it even if your very skewed and way too strongly held convictions held you back from having fun with it.

Oh, and I didn't buy or play it either cause it's targeted at a different crowd than my own, and I never played the old school Megamans. I still see them managing to pull off an old formula successfully as a good thing. It's possible for them to cater to the retro nerd crowd AND make a good game, after all. The two things aren't somehow exclusive.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Gammatron 64 posted:

I just have to work for an hour to buy Megaman 9. Or not eat out for a night. It's not good money. If the game was free, you'd still hate it and refuse to play it. You're simply being narrow minded.

People always say these games are romhacks, but they obviously don't understand how you make a romhack. They're not hacked from Mega Man 2. They are totally built from the ground up. Megaman himself plays the same. Everything else is different. There is not a single bit of code in there that will work on an NES.

Besides, what's wrong with being purposefully retro if it's fun? Should we stop making all 2D sidescrollers and fighting games altogether because they're an old genre that's "obsolete"? If the only new Mega Man games are Battle Network or Star Force, I'm not having anything to do with them.

I wonder if you're just trolling man, because if you're not, you really are a screaming idiot. Have you even played the game? It's really fun. Who cares if it looks like an NES game?

Jesus loving Christ. People need to let it go that some people don't like their game. I believe he has said he has played the game at his friend's house before. I have played the game and I am not impressed. Not only does it play just like Megaman 2 right down to enemies coming back if you back up even a little but they took out several things that were added in later installments for little to no reason other than the fact that they weren't in Megaman 2 despite this game taking place long after Megaman 2. I mean I probably wouldn't play through it even if it was free because I don't find it enjoyable.

I don't even have to say the game is a romhack not to like it. They are purposefully cashing in on nostalgia. Nostalgia that I do not have for Mega Man 2 because while I recognize that it was a great game, it is also an old game and I believe that there have been better offerings.

Comparing this to 2d platformers and fighting games by saying they are an old genre is stupid, because last time I checked, most of the popular 2d platformers and fighting games don't play like games from 1988. Street Fighter 4 is very much like Street Fighter 2 except there is quite a bit of new stuff they added to keep it up to date.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

For what it's worth MM&B is one of the first classic series Mega Man games I'd beaten, and I did it on the GBA. Yeah, parts were frustrating, but I'll put up with a hell of a lot for classic MM platforming on a handheld with a goddamned save feature. Why Capcom cancelled the Game Boy MMAC is beyond me.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

blackguy32 posted:

Jesus loving Christ. People need to let it go that some people don't like their game. I believe he has said he has played the game at his friend's house before. I have played the game and I am not impressed. Not only does it play just like Megaman 2 right down to enemies coming back if you back up even a little but they took out several things that were added in later installments for little to no reason other than the fact that they weren't in Megaman 2 despite this game taking place long after Megaman 2. I mean I probably wouldn't play through it even if it was free because I don't find it enjoyable.

I don't even have to say the game is a romhack not to like it. They are purposefully cashing in on nostalgia. Nostalgia that I do not have for Mega Man 2 because while I recognize that it was a great game, it is also an old game and I believe that there have been better offerings.

Comparing this to 2d platformers and fighting games by saying they are an old genre is stupid, because last time I checked, most of the popular 2d platformers and fighting games don't play like games from 1988. Street Fighter 4 is very much like Street Fighter 2 except there is quite a bit of new stuff they added to keep it up to date.

Bam, if you didn't grow up with Mega Man 2, then I can totally understand someone not enjoying it. Easy as that. I am a total sucker for nostalgia, it's true. If you don't like Megaman 2, it's obvious that the game isn't for you. But if you were never a fan of Megaman 2, stop bitching about it and play something else.

Then again, I have little to no nostalgia for Mega Man 2 as I grew up with 3, but it was the game after it and I suppose not a lot of changes were made yet so the lack of a slide isn't a deal breaker for me.

And yeah, 2D fighters have come a LONGGG way since SFII. It wasn't until the Vs. Series, 3rd Strike and Guilty Gear where the genre became something that resembles the games today. Still, games like 3rd Strike and MvC2 were released around '98-2000. New fighters like SF4 and MvC3 have evolved a little since then, but the gap isn't quite as huge between SF2 and 3. That said, there are still people who love Super Turbo and it's still played... although releasing a new game that's like it probably isn't a great idea.

Platformers however don't seem to have come a long way after the SNES era. Pretty much the endpoint of sidescroller evolution was Castlevania SOTN, in '97. Because of this 2D platformers often don't feel like they've aged poorly because they perfected that genre pretty early on. Mario, Megaman, Castlevania, Kirby and old school Sonic are still really fun these days. Out of all the retro sidescrollers, only NES Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden feel really dated with their clunky controls.

Schmendrick
Aug 22, 2003

(Insert stupid MMO name here.)
If my first experience with MM2 came from the godawful AC collection, I'd hate the game because that port was putrid (more about Solar Ecipse doing a piss poor job than the "zomg it's hard" stuff). I don't know why they didn't use the one that hit America in the 80s.

Ryoshi posted:

For what it's worth MM&B is one of the first classic series Mega Man games I'd beaten, and I did it on the GBA. Yeah, parts were frustrating, but I'll put up with a hell of a lot for classic MM platforming on a handheld with a goddamned save feature. Why Capcom cancelled the Game Boy MMAC is beyond me.

I'm gonna get flack for this, but seeing how horrible the GCN and PS2 AC games were, I'm not surprised. How do you make Mega Man 8 even more unplayable is beyond me (they made the voices and music squeakier. :wtc: ). I could only imagine the horrible quality The GBA's version of AC would be.

Nizox
Aug 5, 2004

:3: Hockey Otter :3:
so I picked up megaman 10 on XBLA on a whim. Holy crap is that game hard.

I have 3 questions.

1. do the controls feel just a LITTLE bit delayed to anyone else, or is it just me. I feel like i hit jump, but he doesnt jump, and then i almost throw my controller and I remember how games that are hard were so much fun. im using a regular wireless xbox controller

2. what's the best boss order for MM10?

3. is there any MMX or MM with the same suit upgrades and stuff coming out? I remember really liking finding new suit parts left everywhere by doctor light. but why couldn't he have just left them back at the lab?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Nizox posted:

I have 3 questions.

1. do the controls feel just a LITTLE bit delayed to anyone else, or is it just me. I feel like i hit jump, but he doesnt jump, and then i almost throw my controller and I remember how games that are hard were so much fun. im using a regular wireless xbox controller

2. what's the best boss order for MM10?

3. is there any MMX or MM with the same suit upgrades and stuff coming out? I remember really liking finding new suit parts left everywhere by doctor light. but why couldn't he have just left them back at the lab?

1. Granted, I never bought 10, but I know 9 had a feature that simulated NES slowdown that could be turned on and off in the options. Maybe you should see if that option is in 10 as well and turn it off.

2. http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/982129-mega-man-10/faqs/59190

3. Capcom has abandoned the MMX series, so I wouldn't hold my breath on a new one coming out any time soon.

BloodDesk UnderHell
Sep 24, 2007

Wow! He licks good boot!
Sheep Man is the easiest so start with him.

Nizox
Aug 5, 2004

TaurusOxford posted:

1. Granted, I never bought 10, but I know 9 had a feature that simulated NES slowdown that could be turned on and off in the options. Maybe you should see if that option is in 10 as well and turn it off.

2. http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/982129-mega-man-10/faqs/59190

drat mmx.

I looked in the options and didn't see anything. Bleh!

I really really really hate gamefaqs, i thought about going there, and then I figured I'd ask in an old thread instead.

I'll start with sheep man! Thanks!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

TaurusOxford posted:

3. Capcom has abandoned the MMX series, so I wouldn't hold my breath on a new one coming out any time soon.

Really? That's a shame, I'd gladly pay :10bux: if a new X game was released for download in the SNES graphics style. It doesn't even need a plot or anything.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

C-Euro posted:

Really? That's a shame, I'd gladly pay :10bux: if a new X game was released for download in the SNES graphics style. It doesn't even need a plot or anything.

Let's put it this way. Megaman X won the Capcom Unity polls for the most requested character for Marvel vs Capcom 3, and chances are, he STILL won't make it in over the other Megamen.

I think we have a better chance of playing this MMX game over Capcom making a new one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUG5sTiwhYE&feature=related

The game is designed like a Metroidvania game, where you can explore a huge world and even power up weapons X and Zero get from bosses.

Here's X's opening stage theme, just to give a taste of how badass this game's soundtrack is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ47immxaQ8

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Have they officially announced they're dropping it, or is that just an assumption?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Captain Invictus posted:

Have they officially announced they're dropping it, or is that just an assumption?

Capcom never announced it, but knowing Capcom's reputation for milking the poo poo out of their franchises, if they haven't made a new X game by now, then chances are they're probably not gonna touch the series anymore.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!

TaurusOxford posted:

Capcom never announced it, but knowing Capcom's reputation for milking the poo poo out of their franchises, if they haven't made a new X game by now, then chances are they're probably not gonna touch the series anymore.

We could've said that about Classic Megaman a few years back too though.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but Inafune was behind 9 and 10. He stopped being involved with X after X5 and left Capcom a while ago.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

TaurusOxford posted:

Let's put it this way. Megaman X won the Capcom Unity polls for the most requested character for Marvel vs Capcom 3, and chances are, he STILL won't make it in over the other Megamen.

I think we have a better chance of playing this MMX game over Capcom making a new one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUG5sTiwhYE&feature=related

The game is designed like a Metroidvania game, where you can explore a huge world and even power up weapons X and Zero get from bosses.

Here's X's opening stage theme, just to give a taste of how badass this game's soundtrack is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ47immxaQ8

I'd seen this a while ago and kind of forgot about it. I would play the gently caress out of that game.

Nizox
Aug 5, 2004

TaurusOxford posted:

I'm at work and can't watch this for a while? is it a game made by another company based on the MMX franchise, or loosely based on it?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Nizox posted:

I'm at work and can't watch this for a while? is it a game made by another company based on the MMX franchise, or loosely based on it?

It's a fan-made game using SNES graphics.

Nizox
Aug 5, 2004

TaurusOxford posted:

It's a fan-made game using SNES graphics.

I would play that. :(

pokecapn
Oct 17, 2003

yeah, galo sengen

Nizox posted:

I have 3 questions.

Do you play on a flat-panel TV or a CRT?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Pump Man is a great early boss to kill in MM10. He's a bit harder than Sheep Man but the weapon you get is far, far more useful. Thunder Cloud is a pain to aim with until you're use to it but Water Shield is loving murder.

You could do Sheep Man -> Pump Man since Pump is weak to Sheep's weapon too. Just get ready to rip your hair out trying to hit anything with Thunder Cloud the first few times.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

GreatRedSpirit posted:

Pump Man is a great early boss to kill in MM10. He's a bit harder than Sheep Man but the weapon you get is far, far more useful. Thunder Cloud is a pain to aim with until you're use to it but Water Shield is loving murder.

You could do Sheep Man -> Pump Man since Pump is weak to Sheep's weapon too. Just get ready to rip your hair out trying to hit anything with Thunder Cloud the first few times.

Yeah, a lot of the weapons in this game have tricks to them.

The thunder cloud is crap if you shoot them with the cloud. You have to make sure the lightning itself hits enemies.

Commando Man's weapon isn't that great. You have to try to detonate it right beside enemies and hit them with the explosion.

I'm sure there are others. The wheel one lets you climb walls for some reason...

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Spiffo posted:

The wheel one lets you climb walls for some reason...

:aaa: This I didn't know. I'll have to try it out next time

Another biggy: The ice weapon does little damage but it does freeze enemies. Unless the ice hits the ground/wall where it becomes a spike trap for enemies!

The knife weapon moves up or down based on if you're up in the air or not. Strikeman's weapon bounces off walls. I think there was something about Solarman's weapon but damned if I don't remember it at all.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

GreatRedSpirit posted:

Another biggy: The ice weapon does little damage but it does freeze enemies. Unless the ice hits the ground/wall where it becomes a spike trap for enemies!

The knife weapon moves up or down based on if you're up in the air or not. Strikeman's weapon bounces off walls. I think there was something about Solarman's weapon but damned if I don't remember it at all.

According to gamefaqs (it was also written much farther back in this thread)

Yeah, srike man's weapon can be aimed up or down to bounce around too.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I think Strike Man's weapon gets stronger the more times it bounces before hitting an enemy.

Orcasword
Jan 2, 2009
I thought this was a really, really good fan trailer for a proposed MegaMan X9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy1Tt29U1vo&feature=channel_video_title

It's sad really, because an SNES styled X9 and more Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X games are really all I want out of the franchise these days. I'm happy Legends 3 is (probably) coming out, but who knows how long it make take for the others.

Btw, the MegaMan 10 order I found to work was Sheep>Pump>Solar>Chill>Nitro>Commando>Blade>Strike

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I never did understand why people have such a hardon for the concept of "retro". A game can still be fun and play similar to the games you cherished as a child while not looking like something idly doodled in MSpaint by a Bob and George fancomic author.

Yeah, there's a charm to 8-bit graphics, but the charm exists because of how well they did with such limited resources -- in those days Megaman's sprites was revolutionary because you could look at an enemy and tell what it was, because they were well-animated (how many NES sprite have idle animations? Not many, I'd wager), and because they clean and stood out to the eye.

Simply put, the NES Megaman sprites were good because they took the resources available and pushed them to their extreme limits. So why is it so wrong we can't have a Wii/Xbox360/etc. Megaman game that does the same thing? Why are people getting their panties in a ruffle because someone, somewhere doesn't agree that Megaman should stay in a graphical rut?

I'd love to see a good new Megaman game. Not ZX, not X, Not Starforce or Battle Network, not another masturbatory retro DLC that could have been made in Flash in all of three days, not some crappy "chibi" game with a million useless playable characters on a dying handheld, but an actual honest-to-goodness Megaman game that takes the raw power of today's consoles and loving runs with it.

Look at the original Viewtiful Joe! It's essentially a retro 2D beat-em-up sidescrolling brawler, but it was loving gorgeous. Bold, sharp graphics! An impressive array of abilities! Interactive environments! Viewtiful Joe is an example of classic gameplay jazzed up and modernized right.

Look at New Super Mario Bros.! They're basic Mario games, but with dozens of gimmicks, powers, and secrets alongside catchy new themes and gorgeous, clean graphics that evoke the classic style while retaining a modern flourish.

Why can't Megaman get the same treatment?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Don't you think you're exaggerating the demand for this? There really have only been two "retro" attempts in Mega Man. It was really more of a fun experiment that I think you are seriously selling short by calling them "masturbatory retro DLC that could have been made in Flash in all of three days". Come on, you know that isn't true at all.

But I agree in a weird sort of sense in that by no means do I want an influx of NES-style or overly retro games from anyone, let alone Capcom. Actually I think most fans of MM9/MM10 would agree on that too despite your assertions to otherwise. That's kind of why I didn't like MM10 as much, because the allure of the whole experiment was lost already after MM9. One game in that sort of style was a neat idea, two was cashing in a bit.

I mean, I would love a really well designed 2D platforming Mega Man fully utilizing the current generations graphical horsepower. What's wrong with enjoying that sort of game in addition to a single, isolated, cheap (seriously it was $10!) experiment like MM9? Just because an artist wants to try a throwback style for a little bit and it happens to succeed doesn't mean it should be interpreted as a call from everyone to simply rehash those older attempts simply because you feel it was done only out of nostalgia. This is probably a bad analogy but to me that's like trashing Schindler's List because Spielberg filmed in in black and white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.

Screaming Idiot posted:

not some crappy "chibi" game with a million useless playable characters on a dying handheld

While I won't argue the "dying handheld" portion, Powered Up was a great game and you should be ashamed to call anyone but Oilman useless. <:mad:>