Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
macaws are scary as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corvid
Jan 2, 2011

rotor posted:

gently caress crows too

welcome to my ignore list. mods take care of this chukle fucker.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
idk if its still there but theres a couple of cold rear end macaws at the hilton hawaiian village in waikiki that loving hate cameras and freak out when you try to take their picture

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
my favorite birds are the really teeny tiny ones that hop around everywhere :)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Corvid posted:

welcome to my ignore list. mods take care of this chukle fucker

the only things i ever see you post are crow-related, is this seriously your gimmick

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

LooseChanj posted:

let the drat thing outdoors

i live in an apartment building you moonfaced tranny

Corvid
Jan 2, 2011

rotor posted:

the only things i ever see you post are crow-related, is this seriously your gimmick

the only posts I see you make are poo poo-related, I guess we gotta agree to disagree.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
well then

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

the last time i was at the zoo i did a few lil bird calls and the hornbill started sort of paying attention to me so i did a few a little louder and he spread his wings and hopped over to me and then took a huge dump and i basically was laughing too hard to do any more birdcalls after that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
parenting_experience.docx

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Corvid posted:

the only posts I see you make are poo poo-related, I guess we gotta agree to disagree.

so this is what it feels like ... to be onwed

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
was hoping id find a gif of a little hopping bird but i found this instead ahahaha

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

rotor posted:

i did a few lil bird calls

ey luv... ey luv...

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

ahhh spiders posted:

macaws are scary as gently caress

macaws are awesome. they are way heavier than you would expect a bird to be and they are loud as gently caress

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

rotor posted:

the last time i was at the zoo i did a few lil bird calls and the hornbill started sort of paying attention to me so i did a few a little louder and he spread his wings and hopped over to me and then took a huge dump and i basically was laughing too hard to do any more birdcalls after that

when i was in a kid i lived in a tiny town in rural oklahoma. i got picked to play trombone in the band and one day i decided to practice in the back yard. there was a big pasture behind us with cows and a bull, and as soon as i started playing the bull got a huge boner and started trying to gently caress every single cow that went past. it was the greatest day of my life

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh

Trig Discipline posted:

when i was in a kid i lived in a tiny town in rural oklahoma. i got picked to play trombone in the band and one day i decided to practice in the back yard. there was a big pasture behind us with cows and a bull, and as soon as i started playing the bull got a huge boner and started trying to gently caress every single cow that went past. it was the greatest day of my life

ahhhahahhah alol

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

Corvid posted:

:ughh:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Kirk posted:

ey luv... ey luv...

hehe

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Trig Discipline posted:

that was the best thing i ever read

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

rotor posted:

if i was legally allowed to do so I would spend entire afternoons contentedly murdering vast hordes of the local seagull and raven population

When we go crabbing off the pier we toss chicken in the water then throw the crab rings on the seagulls that try to get the chicken.

It's rad.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

the bull got a huge boner and started trying to gently caress every single cow that went past. it was the greatest day of my life

mlyp

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
it was at this point i knew, without any semblance of a doubt, that i was destined to work in the wildlife jism field.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

johndis posted:

it was at this point i knew, without any semblance of a doubt, that i was destined to work in the wildlife jism field.

oh shi

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Neu posted:

When we go crabbing off the pier we toss chicken in the water then throw the crab rings on the seagulls that try to get the chicken.

It's rad.

i've come pretty close to actually stomping on one before but they're wily and i dont really want to totally look like i'm chasing after them, i sort of need it to look like an accident i can play off as "I never thought Id actually get him!!"

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Kirk posted:

ey luv... ey luv...

heh

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

this is a really good page

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

got a good pic of my fluffy cat the other day

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its me i'm that....briefcase?

i cant grok that perspective

catte owns

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

maybe guitar case? haveing trouble looking past the cat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

guitar case. cat is on bed. tilt your head pi/4 ccw and things should resolve.

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Neu posted:

It's rad.

what is the human equivalent of seagulls eating chicken? :confused:

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
parrotlets are p awesome btw

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

vagina
                             /

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

rotor posted:

i've come pretty close to actually stomping on one before but they're wily and i dont really want to totally look like i'm chasing after them, i sort of need it to look like an accident i can play off as "I never thought Id actually get him!!"

You can corner a seagull ridiculously easy. We do that on the pier too. They'll shove their own heads through the railing and break their own necks.

gently caress seagulls.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Tiny Bug Child posted:

macaws are awesome. they are way heavier than you would expect a bird to be and they are loud as gently caress

because they're pure muscle killing machines

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqhHjExlOiA

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
theos probably my favourite cat

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

rotor posted:

pi/4 ccw

do you think in these words

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

JawnV6 posted:

do you think in these words

dont make it like im the only one jawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i was gonna just say pi/4 but then i was all "ugh, nonmathematicians'll just get it wrong i better specify a direction"