Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Don't make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quasimango
Mar 10, 2011

God damn you.

TomSellek posted:

You could watch 20 U-8 matches and not once see someone head the ball as it stands, and never one with any pace.

But brains/skulls don't stop developing til your mid 20's anyway so that's not great reasoning.

Just more concussion hysteria

I'm no doctor but I feel reasonably confident in saying that a 7yo's skull is more vulnerable than a 23 yo's.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

TomSellek posted:

You could watch 20 U-8 matches and not once see someone head the ball as it stands, and never one with any pace.

But brains/skulls don't stop developing til your mid 20's anyway so that's not great reasoning.

Just more concussion hysteria

You would headbutt a literal child.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Just make them all wear Petr Cech hats.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Don't be daft, the Ronaldo hair forehead protector

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Oh Em Gee posted:

You would headbutt a literal child.

To be fair I think we all would headbutt TBP given the chance.

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

Byolante posted:

To be fair I think we all would headbutt TBP given the chance.

who?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mr Pepper posted:

who?

the bad poster (it's you)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

jk mr pepper after your prolonged absence you're not a bad poster but before you were the worst poster ever i'm glad you got better

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bovine Delight posted:

jk mr pepper after your prolonged absence you're not a bad poster but before you were the worst poster ever i'm glad you got better

I came to take over with my Barcelona hate and my Cantona love affair.

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

Bovine Delight posted:

i'm touched (by men)

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Mr Pepper posted:

i'm touched (by men)

lol your gay now.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
When Tories Post About Football Vol 1 (they all support Rangers obv):

quote:

[name] Is hopeful that a harmonious blend of equanimity and enthusiasm is compounded with a beautiful and elegant game of football, with Rangers vindicating their ignominious performances in times gone past by bludgeoning Celtic with a barrage of frenetic and creative attacking moves...no more buses to park, only the finesse and flair of the men in blue showing Scotland and the world where the real challenge lies.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

comeonyouspurs.com posted:

I have a 4 month old daughter and me & my husband are thinking about whether we should pierce her ears or wait till she's old enough to decide for herself.

What are your opinions or experiences on baby ear piercing? Is it safe to use a piercing gun on babies?

It's common in Malta and it's got nothing to do with your lifestyle.

Hmm.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
God I love the reddit football forum sometimes

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Couch posted:

ahaha not only is it a poo poo tattoo it's backwards!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
thats a......mirrorr....:wth:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Stupid Bournemouth fans

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

Couch posted:

picture of sa forum user miketoole

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

quote:

Does anyone else think that when they see Andy Carroll running,he kinda looks like an elegant Centaur

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
I would suggest leaving the term “WAG” for the typical pretty face without a brain that tends to attract footballers. Linda Pizzuti is an MIT grad, and that alone commands a little respect. A “WAG” would be….Wayne Bridge’s whore of a wife. That’s a WAG!!

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
to be fair she's the definition of a wag: she's both a wife and girlfriend!!

Truth
Feb 24, 2005

T. Finn posted:

but this post owns

Quasimango
Mar 10, 2011

God damn you.

Guardian CIF posted:

I think the result probably just validates what Liverpool supporters were saying about Hodgson.

Can do a really good job with clubs who are just looking to avoid relegation and secure themselves in mid-table, but isn't really cut out for clubs where the pressure is on to win every game, and in style.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
What's wrong with that?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Because that's a very generous idea of what Liverpool fans actually said about Hodgson. You seem to have retconned yourselves to have politely and informedly disagreed with his tactics now he's gone but at the time a good portion of you were making out that he was a senile old man someone found in a bin.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

On here everyone was making a lot of sense and suffering abuse from people who hadn't been watching Liverpool play (here's a hint, they were utter utter poo poo).

Quasimango
Mar 10, 2011

God damn you.
I was thinking more of the cognitive dissonance required to say that beating Liverpool just proves he isn't cut out for Liverpool.

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008

Quasimango posted:

I was thinking more of the cognitive dissonance required to say that beating Liverpool just proves he isn't cut out for Liverpool.

That's not what he said, really. He said it didn't prove that he WAS cut out for Liverpool, and he's right, otherwise Manuel Preciado should be managing Real tomorrow.

delicious beef
Feb 5, 2006

:allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears:

Jose posted:

On here everyone was making a lot of sense and suffering abuse from people who hadn't been watching Liverpool play (here's a hint, they were utter utter poo poo).

They still are :ssh:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

How loving old is that?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Jose posted:

How loving old is that?

I don't know. It popped up in my Tumblr feed today.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Ghost Cow Goes Boo posted:

Because that's a very generous idea of what Liverpool fans actually said about Hodgson. You seem to have retconned yourselves to have politely and informedly disagreed with his tactics now he's gone but at the time a good portion of you were making out that he was a senile old man someone found in a bin.
Are you referring to Liverpool fans in general, or being incredibly revisionist about the ones here?

Either way, you're nuts.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

TyChan posted:

Holy poo poo I need this as my avatar.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

If i could put the entire LeBron James thread from RAWK here I would. loving hell.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

T. Finn posted:

If i could put the entire LeBron James thread from RAWK here I would. loving hell.

It is sort of funny because I thought everyone knew who the guy was, but every other post in that thread is pretty much "who is this tall negro?"

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

TyChan posted:

It is sort of funny because I thought everyone knew who the guy was, but every other post in that thread is pretty much "who is this tall negro?"

it's almost like no-one outside of America cares about American sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Robert Patrick posted:

it's almost like no-one outside of America cares about American sports

It's much worse than that, that is the least eye rolling thing about the thread.