Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

chiz posted:

You do though.

<howard>I love when people in the thread fight.</howard>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Peter North posted:

Like this?

It's so good to see him happy. Although that was kind of a lovely thing to do to Brad.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Peter North posted:

Like this?

Sal and Will make this picture.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh
I love Sulu. Since he was first on the show as guest announcer whenever the gently caress that was a few years ago, Sulu is now my favorite character. If I was gay I'd totally try and get in his pants.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
The best thing George has ever done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9L5m-RzPEM

I dont think you are Ricardo Montalban!

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Robin's tattoo.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
It's "gee-uh-teen" with a soft "g". poo poo drove me insane.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
This Stern shuffle is a waste. I don't even listen to it and already I am hearing "Gary becomes Baba Booey" for the second time. I wonder if it has repeated a bunch of other stuff?

Get something on there, jesus. I don't even care what.

I listened to most of today's show scattered throughout the day and I can't even remember anything that happened. Surely something funny had to happen

And these commercials
"freshballs.com, https://www.endofamerica13.com etc" jesus christ

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vakal posted:

Robin's tattoo.

Hideous.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

kylej posted:

Hideous.

I thought that was Gerorges balls.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

chiz posted:

Jason Ellis was great on the show. One of my favorite lines was when he was naked with those things on his dick and turned to Gary and said "so how are the kids?"

he's pretty quick, I gotta listen to his show

Ive been listening to it for 3 or 4 years now. He really is very quick witted. His show is similar to the Stern show in that its vulgar and raw but its very different too. Also, like the Stern show, you need to listen to it for a good week to get an understanding of the shows dynamics and the people who are on it, it a long continuing journey. He's #2 on Sirius as far as the number of listeners and he has the Sirius record for most calls in an hour. Hes going to be massive.

K-Roy
Apr 7, 2004
I picked up an autographed copy of Private Parts at a local Goodwill yesterday. The inscription reads: "To Karen, I love you to!" followed by Howard's signature. Also on the same page, Baba Booey's signed as "Boy Gary".

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

beergod posted:

It's "gee-uh-teen" with a soft "g". poo poo drove me insane.

No it's a hard G. And both pronunciations are actually valid. I definitely use the "gee-ou-teen" version.

Vakal posted:

Robin's tattoo.

Jesus gently caress did she have carpal tunnel surgery? And what's with those nails, vegan malnourishment much?

Excuse me while I burn my computer.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Millstone posted:

No it's a hard G. And both pronunciations are actually valid. I definitely use the "gee-ou-teen" version.

Jesus gently caress did she have carpal tunnel surgery? And what's with those nails, vegan malnourishment much?

Excuse me while I burn my computer.

That scar is from when she had surgery to repair the broken wrist

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Streebs posted:

That scar is from when she had surgery to repair the broken wrist

that she got while being VEGAN!

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but isnt therapy generally looked down upon by Japanese society in general?

They hate fat people. :(

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

AxeManiac posted:

that she got while being VEGAN!

I guarantee it's a side effect of <Sal Governale>pouring Folgers Crystals up her rear end in a top hat</Sal Governale>

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Millstone posted:

I guarantee it's a side effect of <Sal Governale>pouring Folgers Crystals up her rear end in a top hat</Sal Governale>

I'm just watching Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America. I bet his food tastes as good as pussy.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Vakal posted:

I'm just watching Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America. I bet his food tastes as good as pussy.

haha nice Sal icon, it pretty much sums him up!

I'm thinking he's saying "welp, I'm an rear end in a top hat, what're ya gonna doooo?"

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
The cock grabbing by George to Ellis was about 100 times more uncomfortable on Howard TV.

Creepiest thing I've seen in a while.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Man I love the Foo Fighters, but did anyone else think that was a really boring interview?

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Sirius must have really lovely dental coverage.

A few years ago I had to have my four wisdom teeth pulled at a cost of about $280 per tooth, plus x-rays.

My company had around 90% coverage so I think I ended up having to pay like $75, which I got back from our $250 per year health spending account.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Vakal posted:

Sirius must have really lovely dental coverage.

A few years ago I had to have my four wisdom teeth pulled at a cost of about $280 per tooth, plus x-rays.

My company had around 90% coverage so I think I ended up having to pay like $75, which I got back from our $250 per year health spending account.

I have Delta Dental. :stare:

I don't think mine is as bad as theirs, but I haven't had any work done to compare.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

FogHelmut posted:

I have Delta Dental. :stare:

I don't think mine is as bad as theirs, but I haven't had any work done to compare.

Delta is pretty common. I have it at my state job and my wife at her banking job. There's different tiers of service. The cheapest is just 2 cleanings a year. The others cover more, but are more expensive. Even then they don't cover a whole lot.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Man I love the Foo Fighters, but did anyone else think that was a really boring interview?

I really enjoyed hearing Dave talk about Nirvana. How they came up with songs and the aftermath of Kurt's death. Heard some stuff that I haven't heard anywhere else. But then I'm a Nirvana fan, so I was interested in what he had to say.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

heavy liquid posted:

I really enjoyed hearing Dave talk about Nirvana. How they came up with songs and the aftermath of Kurt's death. Heard some stuff that I haven't heard anywhere else. But then I'm a Nirvana fan, so I was interested in what he had to say.

Yeah I agree... I'm sure a lot of Stern fans just wanted to hear who all he banged, but I was pretty interested in what they had to say.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

heavy liquid posted:

Ya I am a huge Nirvana fan too, but for some reason the interview just didnt grab me like some of Dave's other appearances.
It also may have something to do with Howard stating the other day he was not a Nirvana fan and how annoyed he got talking about Kurt's suicide.
I dunno, it just felt weird.

pepperoniroller
Sep 11, 2001

Millstone posted:

And what's with those nails

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most African Americans have finger nails that look like that? I don't think they can help it, it's by design

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

It also may have something to do with Howard stating the other day he was not a Nirvana fan and how annoyed he got talking about Kurt's suicide.
I dunno, it just felt weird.

Haha, that's too funny! I completely forgot about him saying that.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

pepperoniroller posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most African Americans have finger nails that look like that? I don't think they can help it, it's by design

Yeah, that isn't too uncommon. Not sure of the reasons, but a lot of my friends have nails like that.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
"They wanted me to go to charlie Sheen's show and host it, no way I am doing that!"

Am I wrong or 2 weeks ago did he not say he would do exactly this and make it 100 times better?

Although I did laugh when the show started and it was silent for like a minute and Howard goes "Thats it, I've run out of things to say, its all over!"

edit

Did anyone catch the top 50 Robin songs show at 7? I forgot

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Apr 12, 2011

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Ribsauce posted:

Did anyone catch the top 50 Robin songs show at 7? I forgot

I came here to ask the same. I love me some Robin songs.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

No, Dave talking about Nirvana is more entertaining than Dave talking about foo fighters.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I play brute force scrabble the same way Sal does. :colbert:

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I have been playing one of my friends in Words With Friends for months on and off didn't know until yesterday that apps were available to "help" me.

Thanks Stern Show!

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Ribsauce posted:

"They wanted me to go to charlie Sheen's show and host it, no way I am doing that!"

Am I wrong or 2 weeks ago did he not say he would do exactly this and make it 100 times better?

I think he said they should have asked him he would have made it 100 times better but he also said never would have done it anyway.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I honestly can't fathom why anyone would want to watch anything, let alone a special effects-laden movie, on their loving iPad...

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Brocktoon posted:

I honestly can't fathom why anyone would want to watch anything, let alone a special effects-laden movie, on their loving iPad...

Beth was probably watching sports or the History Channel or something on the regular TV.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

FogHelmut posted:

Beth was probably watching sports or the History Channel or something on the regular TV.

I was referring to Howard's plan to watch Fantastic Four and Tron 2 on his iPad on the plane, as well as The Walking Dead and Fringe.

Though he also said that when he watchs The Munsters, he prefers to watch on his iPad, despite having several TVs available, which completely boggles my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Brocktoon posted:

I was referring to Howard's plan to watch Fantastic Four and Tron 2 on his iPad on the plane, as well as The Walking Dead and Fringe.

Though he also said that when he watchs The Munsters, he prefers to watch on his iPad, despite having several TVs available, which completely boggles my mind.

He's like Robin, he temporarily gets obsessed with something and overdoes it until he gets sick of it and moves on. His photography craze will probably last for another week at most. His iPad craze maybe another 2-3 weeks before he goes back to using a TV for most stuff.