Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Christa Miller is something else. Beautiful and wild.

she's the chick from the Drew Carey Show right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dyn
Jan 9, 2005

Barn duelin' since '07

Why does Gary have to ruin everything beautiful in the world?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

chiz posted:

she's the chick from the Drew Carey Show right?

Yes and also Dr. Cox's wife on Scrubs. She pretty much hit the Starving Hollywood Actress jackpot. She did a few seasons for a hit sitcom, and then married a successful sitcom writer who wrote her character into an episode if she felt like going to work that day.

Didn't Artie have a coked out Mad TV story involving her? It was right before or after the Babe Watch skit where he went over to Nicole Sullivan's house to see Christa because she was living there at the time. Christa wasn't home for some reason so Artie stayed and played Pink Floyd records with the volume set to 11 waiting for her to get home. Oh and it was also like 2am something.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 14, 2011

Sam I Am
Aug 6, 2004

You're a lucky, lucky boy 'cause you know why? You get to drink from, the fire hose!
He did. If I remember correctly he lived in the apartment below hers when he was on MadTV. He had some sort of coked out binge around her.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Sam I Am posted:

He did. If I remember correctly he lived in the apartment below hers when he was on MadTV. He had some sort of coked out binge around her.

Now I remember. She, or someone, had an audition in the morning and she went down to bitch him out for keeping her awake.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

dyn posted:

You can even see his teeth from that distance and at that low resolution.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bonzo posted:

Now I remember. She, or someone, had an audition in the morning and she went down to bitch him out for keeping her awake.

I'm pretty sure she was roommates with Nicole Sullivan, was a cast member of MadTV at the time with Artie.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
That's the connection. And there was some story where he showed up at their place all hosed up one night, maybe he even passed out there or something.

Christa Miller called in awhile back too. Something with Mandy Moore and Zach Braff - maybe defending them after Wilmer Valderrama was on. I remember this because I grew up with Zach Braff, so I zeroed in on that.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
From Marks Friggin
6-12-06
Sorry its so long, but its even funny to just read the recap of this. Man I miss Artie :(

"Howard got sidetracked again and told a story about how Artie was friends with Nicole Sullivan from MAD TV and she and Christa lived in the same building so he would see the two of them there. Artie was kind of stalking her and would show up at her place at all hours of the night. Nicole actually moved from her apartment to get away from Artie. Artie said that he would do coke over at her place off of her CDs and stuff. He never came on to Nicole or anything like that.

Artie said that he actually showed up at this other actresses house because he couldn't get into her place. Christa would have to deal with Artie because she lived in the same building and he would bother her at all hours of the morning as well.

Christa said that Artie as so sweet and she was apologizing to him for being such a bitch back then but she had to work. Artie said that Christa would have to let him into the house because she and Nicole were sharing the house. That's why she'd get so pissed at him. Artie said he once went over there and found a bottle of Jack and did cocaine and Jack all night. He ended up at the hospital and was told he should be dead because his heart rate was so high.

Howard was amazed that they learn something new about Artie every day on the show. Artie talked more about how he went over to Nicole's place that one day because he figured he could ride into work with Nicole since they had to do a sketch together.

Artie told another story about driving to work while he was drunk. Nicole was following him and called in to work telling them to have the cops there to take him to rehab. He said that it was like an ambush there that day. They had cops and agents there ready to get him. Artie ended up bolting and hopped some fences to get away from them. Then he went to a grocery store where they caught him. Christa thought he was naked there at the store but Artie said he had fallen into a pool while running from those people and did have to strip down a little.

Christa said that Jennifer Aniston lived next door to her when she was living with Nicole out there. Artie said he didn't know ''Friends'' at the time and didn't really know who Jennifer Aniston was so he didn't care if he woke anyone up"

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

dyn posted:

I'm sorry, that outfit is horrible. What the gently caress is going on there?

Internet Gentleman
Mar 17, 2006

I'm so happy to be here.

Brocktoon posted:

I'm sorry, that outfit is horrible. What the gently caress is going on there?

He works on radio and has no taste. Even tucking in his shirt is too much work.

TheLakers
Dec 1, 2007

Please ask me about my mutilated genitals, and belief in faith healing.
I really loving hate Debbie the Pet Lady.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
I would love to watch Sal work as a writer on a black television show.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

musclecoder posted:

I would love to watch Sal work as a writer on a black television show.

Aren't many of those writers white anyway?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Internet Gentleman posted:

He works on radio and has no taste. Even tucking in his shirt is too much work.

Um...I was talking about Christa Miller....

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Holy poo poo Courtney Cox is in the studio.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Wow my stream is on a huge delay. I didn't get to this part until 10:01 est. It hit Twitter 6 minutes ago.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

Aren't many of those writers white anyway?

From the Greg Fitzsimmons interview today, there was him and Hugh Fink and then 12 black writers for some Jamie Foxx show. If Greg managed to offend them, I can only imagine what Sal would've done.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Courtney and David in the studio :siren:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Courtney and David in the studio :siren:

You don't say?!

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

http://twitpic.com/4kr3y6/full

Hand sanitizer, front and center. Courteney Cox really is stunningly beautiful. It's neat seeing behind Howard's console.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
I like that the Wrap Up Show is only 20 minutes today. It has less of a chance to devolve into another "Ronnie is obnoxious" discussion.

edit: That twitpic is great. I like seeing all the notes. Is that large hand written note a monitor that Benjy and Fred send their notes to?

SpeedyCow fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Apr 14, 2011

TheLakers
Dec 1, 2007

Please ask me about my mutilated genitals, and belief in faith healing.

SpeedyCow posted:

I like that the Wrap Up Show is only 20 minutes today. It has less of a chance to devolve into another "Ronnie is obnoxious" discussion.

They're going until 11:30.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

musclecoder posted:

http://twitpic.com/4kr3y6/full

Hand sanitizer, front and center. Courteney Cox really is stunningly beautiful. It's neat seeing behind Howard's console.

I'm liking the way they do the notes from Benji.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

therapy posted:

I'm liking the way they do the notes from Benji.

Dave, you need to wack off for (her?)

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I think I need to watch this Cougar Town show

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Joe Don Baker posted:

Dave, you need to wack off for (her?)

first

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

TheLakers posted:

They're going until 11:30.

Dang! Well at least Ronnie is on the road by now. There's no chance they'll talk about him right? RIGHT?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

SpeedyCow posted:

Dang! Well at least Ronnie is on the road by now. There's no chance they'll talk about him right? ?

miss Elliot :(

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

SpeedyCow posted:

Dang! Well at least Ronnie is on the road by now. There's no chance they'll talk about him right? RIGHT?

What's your problem dude

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

sedative posted:

miss Elliot :(

He was amazing.

PEAK
PHYSICAL
FITNESS

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

I think I need to watch this Cougar Town show

It's actually not as bad as it sounds. When the show first started it was awful, but now it's evolved and it's actually a completely different show that has nothing to do with "Cougars" anymore.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

What's your problem dude

What do you do? Duuuuude

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

The Maria Meneindoquewiuous interview was hilarious. Her boyfriend was awesome. Not only was he answering questions she clearly did not want him to answer, he had an excellent sense of humor. Heh. Kevin rules.

David Arquette was excellent during the interview as well, fueling the fire with one liners and even the serious stuff of asking the boyfriend about him putting his career on hold for Maria.

Was great. I missed the Courtney Cox interview... Hoping I can catch the replay this afternoon.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Wattsamatta posted:

The Maria Meneindoquewiuous interview was hilarious. Her boyfriend was awesome. Not only was he answering questions she clearly did not want him to answer, he had an excellent sense of humor. Heh. Kevin rules.

David Arquette was excellent during the interview as well, fueling the fire with one liners and even the serious stuff of asking the boyfriend about him putting his career on hold for Maria.

Was great. I missed the Courtney Cox interview... Hoping I can catch the replay this afternoon.

I really liked that interview too, that Maria broad's boyfriend was awesome and added a lot to the interview.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
blargh I hate Greg Fitzsimmons.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

gently caress this piece of poo poo Sirius Android app. I wanted to listen to Courtney Cock come into the studio and sit outside and eat lunch on what is the nicest day of the year so far, but this piece of poo poo wont stream.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

gently caress this piece of poo poo Sirius Android app. I wanted to listen to Courtney Cock come into the studio and sit outside and eat lunch on what is the nicest day of the year so far, but this piece of poo poo wont stream.

Try dealing with the Canadian iPhone Sirius app.

I'm glad that one of the callers poo poo on Greg Fitzsimmons visit, he's annoying and unlistenable

Vakal
May 11, 2008
The last two weeks of the show were pretty good. And as much as David Arquette can't compare to George Takei, it really does make a big difference to have a third main person sitting in the studio.

It forces Howard to switch off from the auto-pilot he is usually on when it's just him and Robin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

dyn posted:

Holy poo poo after seeing this picture a dozen times I finally just noticed Gary and his enormous chompers coming in through the door in the back